Strangers in the Night for a Wife

Story Info
Dina meets 2 men in a park and her husband runs away.
4.3k words
3.47
29.2k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The flight to Honolulu had been long and boring. When Terry and Dina stepped off the plane, leis were draped around their necks and they made their way to pick up their suitcases then moved on to the hotel. After checking in they both expressed the toll that the day had on them and decided to stay in and relax the rest of the night. They got ready for a night in and dressed in their night clothes before finding a space in the living room of the suite to sit in. This was starting out as a very lackluster 48th birthday weekend party that Terry told her it would be.

Terry looked over from his book and watched Dina on the couch. She didn't notice him looking at her but after all of these years he was still captivated by her. Her naked legs were stretched across the cushions. His eyes roamed along each leg until it reached the tops of her thighs where it escaped under the high hem of her nighty. It wasn't a sexy nighty that you would see at Victorias Secret or Fredericks but if the mailman came by right now and she answered the door then he would get quite the eyeful. Her blue nighty with black leopard spots was loose on her frame only drawing snugly around her large breasts.

Terry loved looking at and playing with her breasts. He longed for her small spaghetti straps to bust so he could have her sitting there topless. Terry was meek and slow to react and wished that he was more direct and forceful because right now he wanted her badly. "What are you staring at?" Dina said as she looked at him quizzically.

Her recognition of his gaze broke Terry's trance and he couldn't seem to come up with an answer so he opened his mouth and just let the truth dribble out. "I was just thinking about coming over there and sucking on your tits and spreading your legs wide open and playing with that pretty pussy of yours until you cry." He told her.

"Ha ha ha,"she laughed, "You don't have the balls old man. I'll even spread my legs on this coffee table and you won't even try anything. We've been married long enough that I know when you are comfortable lounging. You will stay put right there and even me playing with my clit won't move you." She spit. Her words were like daggers and worse was that she did indeed open her legs wide on the table and displayed her cunt to him. He stared at her pussy and the folds were beautiful, like a flower bloomed and rested and he wanted to lick from the bottom to the top. 'I wonder If the mailman would deliver between her legs?' He thought to himself. 'Why am I thinking of the mailman again.'

Dina moved a hand down between her open legs and began to tease him. "You haven't touched me in so long."she said as she slid a finger through her labia. "Maybe I will just sit her and play." He watched with rapt attention. "That young grocery boy at the store got quite the eyeful at the store yesterday when I bent over. I wonder if he jerked off to my tits." Her voice was getting softer but also breathier. She began rubbing up and down her pussy with more vigor then dropped her other hand between her legs and opened the hood at the top of her pussy and began rubbing her clit.

Terry just watched and rubbed his small dick through his pants as he stared at her. Dinas closed her eyes and as she had held her clit with one hand she moved a hand back up her body and groped at her own breasts roughly. "Oh, oh, oh." She cooed. Terry stood up and walked to her. As he did he unzipped his pants and pulled out his five-inch dick and pushed it forward as he walked like the worlds most useless Pole Vaulter. He reached her on the couch and reached a hand down the front of her nighty to cup an unmolested breast.

She kept her eyes closed and just let him have her tit. He leaned forward with his dick pointed toward her face. "Honey?" He said with a question. Terry opened her eyes and saw his dick inches from her face. She made a defeated sound and glanced up at him and glowered before bending her neck toward him and placing his dick in her mouth. She easily fit him and had no problem with running him up and down her throat.

To Dina it was like running a pack of Life Savers in and out of her mouth. There was nothing difficult in this act for her. But it shut him up and allowed her to focus on her fantasy of being fucked by a real man. 'I wish a real man would show this asshole how to fuck.' She thought to her self while continuing her assault on her own body. As she neared her climax she spit out Terrys dick and focused on finishing. It wasn't the best orgasm she had experienced but it was still better than what Terry was going to get from her tonight.

As soon as she was done Dina seemed to be overcome with energy. "We came all the way to Hawaii to do the same thing that we can do at home. Why are we sitting around this hotel at 10pm? We should be going to the bars or something." Dina said as she stood up, smoothed out her nighty and walked to the bedroom. "I'm leaving in 20 minutes with or without you."

Terry got ready and waited for Dina to emerge from the bedroom. When she did he saw a dress that he hadn't known she had. It was the color of the Caribbean sea and the shoulder straps were thin. It was a thin material and the fan in the room made it billow in the breeze. Across her chest the dress sat more like a halter top and he saw a lot of cleavage. The length of the dress reached the top of her knees and she wore no stockings. "Alright, let's go get me drunk enough to fuck you when we get back!" She sang as she passed him at the door.

They walked down the street and into the nearby city park. It was 10.30pm but the park seemed to be deserted. It was well lit in most of the park but still seemed strange that no one would be in the area. Terry noticed this absence of people and tried to grope at Dina. He reached for and grabbed at her breasts. "Stop it! You know I won't do that outside, we could get into a lot of trouble." Dina scolded him. "Plus, it looks like someones coming."

Terry looked and she was right, someone was indeed heading their way. It was two men walking the same path they were on. As they got nearer Terry noticed the men look at Dina, then look at himself before staring back at Dina and focusing their attention at her tits. They enjoyed how they bounced and jiggled with each step she took. As they were about to pass the man nearest Terry veered towards him and caused them to bump shoulders. The man that bumped his shoulder dropped a bag he was holding and they all heard the sound of a glass bottle breaking.

Neither man had seen an opportunity like this in over a year while they were locked away. They could smell the fear coming from Dina as they looked her over, like a shark narrows in on its prey. Dina held close to Terry but knew that if these men wanted her then Terry wouldn't be able to stop them. Terry looked around the park for someone to intervene, someone to help.

"You fucked up man, and now you need to pay for what you broke." Spoke the larger of the two, A white man named John with close cropped hair. He was six foot three inches tall and weighed a strong 230 pounds. On his body, the weight looked mean and he carried it with purpose. The other man was smaller but not by much. Also white, he was 200 pounds and he seemed to be along for the ride. He was looking on in anticipation. Dina could feel his eyes on her and it increased the uneasiness she felt.

"I have money. Let us go back to the hotel and get it. We'll be right back!" Terry pleaded.

"Do I look like an idiot? As soon as you walk out of this park you're gone and I'm left with a broken bottle of expensive Old Lahaina Rum. If you want to leave then I won't stop you, but she stays here." The larger man, John said and pointed over at Dina. Terry was conflicted, he didn't see a way out of this without paying them something but he had no money.

"How about you take my watch or my wallet for collateral? Please let me take her with me?" Terry begged the two men.

"I don't want your fucking watch because I'm not a pawn shop and I already have a watch and I don't want your wallet because you could bring the cops back and tell them I stole it, then I would have to deal with that. Instead I keep your little wife with me and you have a reason to come back." John stated. He walked over to Dina and wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her tightly to his side. "we're just going to wait here and have a nice little discussion. There is another option of course," John started, "The other option would be to let us have a little fun with Dina here and we'll call it square." As he spoke he looked down at Dinas ample cleavage then looked in Dinas eyes and smiled like a villain before winking at her.

Terry looked on speechless and thought he saw Dina shudder for a moment. That couldn't be the case though could it? "Honey, what do you think I should do?" Terry asked Dina.

"If you hurry you can get back within 10 minutes then we can continue our night. I'll be fine. These guys aren't going to hurt me, are you?" She asked John.

"Only if you ask me to, but that'll cost extra." He replied and unseen to Terry, John slid his hand off Dinas side and slid it over her ass. He felt her panties through her light dress and applied pressure so there was no question to Dina if this was a mistaken hand slip or on purpose.

Terry turned toward their hotel and began a quick walk away. Dina wanted to yell to him and let him know what John was doing but when she opened her mouth nothing came out.

"Now that it's just us, what brings you to Hawaii Dina? Is it the wonderful mountains?" He asked while still holding her ass. He reached up and brushed it across her top covering her large breasts. "Mountains that a man can climb and easily get lost in."

Dina pulled away from Johns grasp and spun to face him before slapping him. "My husband will be right back with your money so don't get handsy now!" She said with venom in her voice.

John stepped closer to her and asked. "Does that mean when he gets back you will show me those mountains?" He asked while reaching out to her and gripped the top of her dress. He began to pull the top down and Dina froze in fear. John took this to be an agreement from her and kept going lower.

In Dinas mind she was screaming for him to stop. She wanted Terry there to make him stop. What she actually did was look down and watch her breasts slowly come into view. As he pulled down on her top the straps pulled tight over her shoulders. She felt pain and bent down slightly to try and alleviate the pressure but it didn't help. As John kept pulling down he saw her nipple appear on her right breast before her left strap ripped and both large breasts spilled out of her dress.

Dina still remained frozen in place with her dress hanging by one strap. John released her dress and moved towards her after realizing that she seemed to be accepting of what was happening. He came so close that she could feel his breath on her ear as he spoke to her. "You wouldn't mind if we passed the time with a little play, would you?" He asked as he reached down and cupped her large breast in his hand. He felt her nipple harden under his touch and felt her tremble. As she shook he took hold of her protruding nipple and pinched it hard causing her to groan loudly.

John called to his friend, "Shane, come by and feel this ladies tits! She's loving it." Shane walked over and pushed a hand between John and Dina and cupped then lifted her pendulous breast.

"Fuck, thats a heavy knocker!" He exclaimed and he also focused on her nipple as he pinched then pulled her nub downward.

'Oh My God Dina, You have to stop this. It isn't right. You're Married! Uughhh..' She said to herself while she felt her pussy moisten. 'Why do I fell so powerless right now?' She thought as the two strangers manhandled her breasts. 'I'll stop them if they try anything else! Breasts aren't that big of a deal right?' She tried to convince herself.

Shane was emboldened by John's invitation and released his grip on her breast and for a moment Dina was sad and relieved. She was sad because of the sexual thrill she got from this strange man pawing at her body but relieved because she thought that their molestation of her was over.

Shane was not done however, not by a long shot. John continued his attack on her breasts and leaned over and placed her nipple in his mouth. As Dina felt his hot breath on her breast followed by his lips encircling her nipple she leaned her head back and allowed herself the pleasure it caused her. She marveled at the night sky and how wonderful it was to be feeling this way under a blanket of stars. For a moment she forgot that this wasn't Terry and she reached up and pulled Johns head tighter to her bosom. When she grabbed his head and pulled it in, she noticed the difference in Terry's head and this one she now cradled. Dina was in to much bliss to stay on this thought for long and still pulled him in harder.

Low moaning sounds began to escape her lips with more regularity and soon she felt her legs get weaker. She widened her stance and caused her loose dress to open at the bottom. Shane lifted the front of her dress and though Dina felt the breeze on her thighs and legs she let herself believe that it was just because she opened her legs more.

Shane lifted her dress until her white lace open crotch panties were at eye level. He could see the fluid leaking down her legs. Dina was so excited that her pussy was wetter than she could remember. He reached up his hand to her thigh and Dina was relieved to have her pussy getting attention.

"Yes, please touch me. I'm so horny Terry." She said out loud and no sooner did those words leave her mouth than she realized that Terry was at the hotel and those hands touching her as well as the mouth on her breast were strangers. "Oh my God. You have to stop!" She said with as much conviction as she could muster.

Shane reached higher and slid a finger on her exposed lips slick with moisture and emanating heat. "Are you sure?" He asked as he looked up at Dina who stared down at him around Johns shoulder. Shane could see her eyes pleading with him.

Shane took the look to mean "Please Touch Me", where as Dina was thinking it meant, "If you keep this up I will lose all control and give myself completely to you both, and thats not what a wife should do."

Shane pushed his fingers into the folds of her pussy and slowly and gently slid his finger inside of her pussy. It seemed to suck him in and Dina opened her legs wider. John continued to assault her tits, first one then the other. He then released them from his mouth but kept a hand on one while he stood face to face with her and kissed her deeply.

When their kiss broke he whispered in her ear, "It's taking that idiot husband of yours a long time to get back with my money. Maybe he meant for you to pay us instead."

"Yes, Yes, YES!" Dina said with increasing enthusiasm. John and Shane had been playing with her so well that she had been on the verge of a climax since they were playing with her tits that now she was pushed over the edge. Dina reached down and felt the front of Johns pants and was surprised to find that his cock was already out and fully erect. She wrapped her hand around and wasn't able to wrap her entire hand around it because of the girth. Confused by this she looked down and couldn't believe that it was her hand wrapped around it.

"How about you get on your knees for a closer look slut!" John told her before pushing down on her shoulders. Dutifully Dina lowered to her knees and put herself eye-level with that monstrous cock. Instinctively she licked her lips and moved towards Johns crotch. His smell was masculine and she started to feel even weaker. His purple head pushed against her lips and they parted. When the head passed her lips she already felt full but John kept pushing his cock deeper in. She didn't know that cocks came in this size.

Shane was surprised at the movement of Dina lowering to her knees but he allowed her to settle on her knees then moved behind her. He watch her for a moment as this woman who played the part of proper housewife just moments ago was looking like a proper whore now. He tried to pull her dress back up but realized that she was resting on it so he said, "Dina, I can't get to your pussy. If you want me to keep playing you're gonna have to move it." Without taking John out of her mouth Dina reached for the remaining strap on her shoulder and peeled it off then pushed the dress down over her large ass as it stuck out toward Shane. To Dina she thought he told her to remove it not just to move it.

Shane looked at John a little confused at this move then both shared a smile at how ridiculous the situation was. Dina began bobbing energetically up and down Johns shaft rhythmically and Shane knelt behind her and pulled his dick out. As he was stroking his own cock with one hand while he slipped two fingers down her crack then inside of her creamy pink pussy. Her lips sucked in his fingers and begged him for more. He pushed a third finger and she was moaning around John's cock.

"Shane, just feed her the hog. You can see she's dripping for it." John told him.

"Then you're gonna need to lay down so her fat ass can get higher." He retorted.

John pulled out his cock from her mouth with a 'Plop' sound. He layed down quickly and pulled her mouth around his member once again. Before she had time to think about her position or their location. Shane pulled his fingers from her and a long string of pussy juice stuck to his fingers. He held up his fingers to John.

John smiled and pulled out his dick long enough for Shane to push his three fingers in her mouth. "Taste how fucking horny you are!" John said to her. Dina slurped and sucked at Shanes fingers until she could no longer taste herself.

'Terry was never this dirty or this playful. Is that why this is so hot?' She thought to herself. She noticed that Shane didn't put his fingers back in her wanton pussy and she wondered why. Then she felt something much larger and satisfying. To her it felt like a huge cucumber was being pushed in. She tried to move her head to look but John held her head in place and told her to suck better.

Shane began bucking back and forth harder and harder with each thrust and Dina made muffled noises and screams around Johns member. John then started to laugh and Shane looked at him confused at what could be so funny. John nodded down the path and they could see Terry making his way back. Terry was still rushing with the money in his hand and when he saw his wife on her knees bent over he stopped moving.

John pulled his cock out of Dinas suction cup of a mouth and stood. Without putting his dick away he walked toward Terry. Shane kept fucking her in his absence. Without a cock to suck on Dina was free to talk again and she made it clear she wanted to do anything they asked her to. "Oh my God, I've never been treated like this or fucked this hard. You bastards are breaking me. Holy shit, ah ah aH AH AHHh!" She screamed. Shane wasn't sure what Terry would do when he saw her like this but knew that he needed to try and finish.

John walked over to Terry with his cock still pointing up and took the money from Terrys hand. "Thank you for making it back. I KNEW you wouldn't mind if we took extra payment for your tardiness." John told him as he motioned to his friend sawing in and out of Dina. The two men watched in silence as her tits hung below her and rocked back and forth. Her breasts shook with each forced thrust from Shane. "Let's get closer so she knows you're here and so I can fuck that tight pussy of hers."

They walked up and John told Dina to turn over on her back. She rocked forward, pulling Shane out and laid in the grass on her back. She kicked what remained of her dress off and opened her legs before seeing Terry. He stood over her and gawked at the site of his wife spread eagle in a park at night being manhandled by two strangers. He never knew this was a fantasy until it suddenly became a reality.

12