Strangers on a Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdtchaser62
mdtchaser62
33 Followers

Matt craned his neck to meet Gio's gaze with a 'deer in the headlights' expression, his mouth agape. Gio felt him starting to tremble in their embrace.

He smiled reassuringly as he looked down and stroked Matt's cheek, "The same thing keeps happening to me when I hold you close. Nothing like this has ever happened to me either."

Matt scrambled up nose to nose with Gio. His eyes were still wide. "If you feel like I'm feeling right now..." He moved in and kissed Gio's full lips, feeling his abundant mustache tickle him under his nose. He backed off and looked with apprehension into Gio's eyes, trying to read his reaction.

Gio grinned happily, "I definitely feel the same way, but it's not just a physical attraction. I want to protect you and care for you too. I want you to stay here with me, Matt, regardless of what we find out tomorrow."

Matt's face had a look of revelation, "I...I want to be with you too, Gio. I wouldn't have known it if I hadn't hugged you on the bus, but I sure feel it now. It feels right being close to you. I'd be very happy to stay with you and be close like this. You make me feel safe and wanted. I really need that."

They fell into a passionate, open mouthed kiss. With their new found confidence in their mutual attraction, this kiss turned into a well choreographed, luxurious tongue dance.

Maintaining their kiss and eye contact, Gio held Matt to his chest and belly with both arms as he rolled onto his back and then explored his smooth and slender body with both of his meaty hands. His touch was surprisingly light. He didn't venture past the beltline out of fear of moving too fast too soon.

Matt ran his fingers through Gio's shock of deep auburn hair as his excitement throbbed between their bellies. Gio's touch made him tremble again and pant through his nose. Gazing into Gio's eyes, Matt felt an incredible bond he had never experienced before.

Matt's responsiveness to his touch stoked Gio's desire. He hadn't experienced this kind of connection in bed before. His eyes reflected his amazement and joy. His hands continued to roam and tenderly caress Matt's silky skin.

As engrossing as their connection was, Matt was still trying to wrap his head around this totally new and unexpected experience. He had never kissed or even been on a date before.

He had lost his dad at the beginning of summer after the 9th grade. He was still so withdrawn and sullen at the loss that upon entering high school, he ended up sitting at the 'nerd' table at lunch for lack of any friends. Once typecast, he knew he had no chance at a social life and just concentrated on his education. He figured life after high school would be different and he'd deal with it then. He never imagined that kissing and touching this mountain of a man and trembling at his touch was what different would mean.

The next thought to occur to him brightened his whole perspective. He was an adult now, even if he didn't feel that way yet. He didn't need to answer to anyone. He could decide for himself what was right for his life. He decided his feelings for Gio were more than right, more like...perfect. He gave himself over to the moment and let himself go.

Gio nearly flinched as Matt seemed to shift gears. His eyes rolled back and he dove into their kiss with a desperate passion. He slipped his slender arms inside Gio's and started rubbing sensuous circles on the sides of his furry, rounded belly. Gio whimpered low grunts through his nose as he returned the fervor of Matt's kiss.

Matt brought his toes between Gio's knees and intimated he should spread them. He broke their kiss and moved his knees down between Gio's open thighs and trapped Gio's stiff show of excitement through his tented boxers between his own thighs. He crossed his feet and gave it a firm squeeze as he kneaded Gio's well padded pecs.

He then began sliding up and down across Gio's belly button. His thighs stroked Gio's shaft as his own wet tipped member ground into that wondrous belly.

Matt arched his back to optimize the grind. He watched the intense look on Gio's face and in his eyes. The waves running through his body told him he was quickly headed to a dramatic climax.

"Oh, Gio... I'm about to...Unhhhhhh." Matt flexed hard against Gio's belly and started to unleash his seed. His thighs were clenching and twitching as he bucked in spasms.

The erratic stimulation and the moment overtook Gio. He gave a deep bear grunt and joined Matt's orgasm.

They fell into each other's eyes as their conjugal bond was being cemented. Gio had adoration in his eyes. Matt's were more awestruck.

Gio finally broke the silence, "I was worried that our first time would be awkward, but that was more intense than anything I've ever experienced in bed. And, we never even took off our underwear. You are amazing, Matt."

"It just kinda happened. I wasn't thinking, just feeling. It felt right and wonderful." Matt blushed and grinned.

"Well, with a start like that, I can't wait to find out what else we get to learn about pleasing each other...Let's go get cleaned up before we need to change these sheets."

Gio spun with Matt still planted to his chest. He lifted him easily as he sat up and lowered him to his feet, sensing just how slight his slender frame was. He patted Matt's fannie as they proceeded to the bathroom.

Gio ran the hot water in one of the sinks. When the tap ran hot, he pulled the stopper to fill it.

"We should soak our shorts before putting them in the hamper." He looked seriously at Matt, "Are you ready?"

Matt responded by grabbing his briefs, dropping them to his ankles and stepping out to hand them to Gio with a confident smile.

Gio tossed them in the sink as it filled and dropped his boxers and added them to the mix. He grabbed a washcloth, wet it and stopped the hot water.

They stood before each other in their fully natural state. Each gazed with wonder at their new partner's body.

Matt marveled at the sight of Gio's belly. The fur on it grew out in a pattern that reminded Matt of a school of fish, all turning together, left and right from his belly button going up. The only curled hairs were those nested around his thick, hooded endowment and large testes cinched in a tight sac, wrinkled like a walnut shell.

Gio admired Matt's slender and supple, nearly hairless form. His pink areolas were only the size of nickels with tiny nipples that barely extended out. His stomach curved in slightly under his ribcage. His hip pointers stood out prominently. What he had for musculature was subtle, but still noticeable. His endowment looked even more significant compared to his small stature.

They watched each other rising to full erections again.

Gio quickly wiped himself off, folded the washcloth and sat on the closed toilet seat to wipe clean Matt's mid-drift and wispy brown groin hairs then his shaft and balls.

He gazed into Matt's eyes, "I've never done anything like this before. I need to try something to make sure how I feel about it."

Gio leaned in and tentatively licked the wet tip of Matt's pulsing member. His taste and aroma were exhilarating. Gio wet his lips and traced them slowly over the crown. Matt purred, "That feels amazing, Gio!"

Inspired, Gio opened wide and dropped down over the first 2 inches and flattened his tongue to optimize contact with the sensitive area just below the head. He wound sensuous circles with his tongue, imagining what he'd most like to happen to his own erection as Matt's knees started to buckle and his breathing turned into panted moans.

Gio progressed down his shaft, taking in about 4 ½" until he felt the head spread his tonsils. He was relieved he hadn't had a gag reflex so far. The feel of this intimate contact excited him much more than he would have ever thought possible. He felt his own abundant pre-cum drizzling down his shaft and over his balls.

Gio took Matt fully into his mouth. He felt the head tap the back of his throat then slide in an inch deeper. Still not sensing a gag coming on, Gio clenched down on the head with his throat muscles before rising slightly to breathe in deeply through his nose. He caught the full aroma of Matt's groin and swooned again.

He began a slow bob up and down Matt's full, throbbing shaft, feathering his tongue sideways at the top of each pass. Any hesitation or misgivings he had about this new experience floated away, replaced by that primal lust he had felt on the bus.

For his part, Matt ran his fingers through Gio's hair and emitted a steady hummed moan of pleasure, only interrupted with a grunt and spasm as Gio tongued the most sensitive spot on his body at the top of each stroke.

In less than a minute, Matt warned breathlessly, "Gio, I'm think I'm gonna come again!"

Realizing the dramatic effect his untrained, debut oral performance was having on Matt made Gio's libido ratchet up to a new level. He picked up his pace in anticipation of his pending reward. He knew without a doubt that he wanted to feel it happen in his mouth and know the taste of his essence.

Matt pushed lightly at Gio's shoulder in warning as his legs began to quake. Gio could feel Matt's mushroom head swelling and pulsing in his mouth. "Gio?" Matt's voice lilted higher in sexual urgency. Both their breaths caught in their throats as Matt bucked and delivered a sizeable first blast into Gio's anxious mouth.

Lightning bolts sparked in Gio's brain at the new sensations. He whined desperately through his nose. He trembled as the surge traveled down his spine, into his balls and erupted in his own release. He painted Matt's thigh with his first volley, the remainder drizzling down the trail forged previously with his precum, adding to the shiny pool on the ceramic tiled floor.

Gio remained still, lips locked over the top 2 inches with his forehead planted to Matt's lower abdomen and clutching his ass cheeks as the boy quaked through his orgasm and then caught his breath.

As he sensed Matt's emissions ebb, Gio backed slowly and sensually off until he was just kissing the tip and swallowed the tangible essense of the orgasm he'd just spawned. His brain registered it as the most delectable taste and feel he had ever experienced; thick, sweet, creamy... meaningful. He pulled Matt into a hug and planted his cheek against his belly, emitting a contented and extended, "Mmmmmm".

"That was incredible, Gio! I never thought anything could feel that good."

Matt very much wanted to return the favor. He picked up the wash cloth off Gio's knee and wiped up the copious mess between them on the floor then tossed it in with the boxers to soak. He grabbed a plush, folded towel and laid it so he could kneal with his knees on it. He smiled at Gio as he took his hands and had him stand before him. "It's my turn now!"

Gio was amazed his erection was still intact after 2 orgasms. He had never tested these waters before. A shiver went down his spine as he realized he was about to receive his first blow job as an adult. The awkward teenage attempt by... Cindy Heatherton, he recalled, hardly counted as a first. She was completely unenthusiastic about it and failed to guard her teeth. He realized it had actually been training for him, at least a good bad example to have learned from.

Matt assumed the position and took Gio's girthy member in hand with his right and pointed it down from it's nearly vertical inclination so he could dab his tongue under that intriguing foreskin. The head was that same angry red as back in Abilene. Gio's scent and taste inflamed Matt's desire. His left hand was on autopilot, rubbing random circles over Gio's rounded belly; a belly he had come to realize he adored.

As Gio felt Matt's tongue circling around the head of his manhood under his foreskin, his knees quaked and another shiver ran the length of his spine. He shuddered each time Matt past over the extra sensitive inch below his pee slit. He found himself in a rapturous bliss, the likes of which he had never experienced in his life as the rest of the world faded away around him.

Matt's eyes were rolled back as he, too, was completely lost in the moment. He used his lips to smoothly push back the extra skin and descend about 4 inches until his mouth felt full. He luxuriously wagged his head left and right, rubbing as much of his tongue as possible against the underside of Gio's shaft. With both hands, he raised Gio's belly and placed his forehead on the crease between his pubic padding and the underside of his belly. He began his own slow bob, pressing the top of his head into Gio's belly with each slow stroke while moaning through his nose and working his tongue. His hands were sensuously dancing hi, low and across and behind, trying to feel as much of his first lover as possible.

Gio moaned his pleasure. He realized that he was not only receiving a fabulous blow job, but was also being adored, whole body, as is, with no reservations. He was overcome with emotions. This was a first he had waited 40 years to experience.

Matt could feel Gio's member flexing and throbbing in his mouth and knew Gio was close. His passion rose as he picked up his pace in anticipation of Gio's orgasm.

Gio moaned, "Oh my god, Matt. Get ready. I'm really close."

Matt reached under and gave Gio's balls a firm squeeze. It was all Gio needed to cross that line and unload a modest 3rd round into Matt's willing and waiting mouth with a grunted, "Unfff". He held Matt's head still as he spasmed in orgasm. His glans were super sensitive with all this unprecedented activity and attention and his balls had a dull ache.

Matt was lost somewhere in the stratosphere, savoring the taste of his new partner and this perfect moment, hoping neither would end.

As Gio slowly deflated, he gathered Matt off his knees and held him gently. They swayed as they reveled in their newfound connection.

"Gio... does this make us boyfriends now?"

"For as long as you'll have me. I don't ever want to let you go, Matt."

mdtchaser62
mdtchaser62
33 Followers
12