Strangers on a Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey I'm trying to fuck this broad!" the man with his fingers in her cunt said to the man humping her ass.

"Go ahead pal, there's plenty of her to go around," the man grinding his cock into her ass hissed.

"Yeah, ok," the other man replied as he swatted away Molly's hand and guided his cock to her crotch.

Molly felt the man snake his big cock through the hole in her pantyhose and press it to her vulva.

"No!" she choked but it was too late.

The man's cock slid easily into her greased vagina and to her utter disgust it felt wonderful. It had been some time since Molly had had sex and she had forgotten what it was like to have an engorged penis inside her. She sobbed in shame as she kissed the man while he fucked her, the base of his penis rubbing on her clitoris, the head of his huge organ pushing on her G-spot.

The man standing behind her was twisting and flicking her engorged nipples while his cock slithered over her buxom pantied ass. Molly suppressed a groan as the man fucking her pushed himself even deeper inside her cunt and his lips crushed hers, his tongue exploring her mouth. Her body was riddled with lust and she felt so degraded and ashamed.

Shame was replaced with alarm when the man behind her pushed aside the gusset of her panties and ripped open the seat of her pantyhose. His rubbed his cock in the secretions between her legs feeling the other man's cock sliding in and out of the woman's cunt. When his cock was suitably lubricated he pressed his glans into her tiny puckered sphincter and pushed.

He felt resistance and Molly screamed as the man's cock pierced her tight asshole.

"Shut the fuck up! We're all in the same position. Just have some patience," a wag called out, thinking that Molly was screaming because she was impatient and angry when in fact she was screaming because she was being raped.

The man behind Molly held her hips and relentlessly pressed his cock against her sphincter until he drove his shaft inside her tight anus.

Molly had never felt so full. She had two big cocks inside her, one her ass and one in her cunt. Her asshole felt stretched and it ached. Her vagina was still being pleasantly fucked by the man in front of her who could feel the pressure of the other man's cock in her ass. It increased his pleasure and he began to fuck her a little faster. The man behind her grinned when Molly whimpered.

The bitch was enjoying it!

He pushed his cock all the way inside her tight anus and began to fuck her ass, timing his thrusts with the man fucking her cunt.

Molly was in sensory overload with one cock driving in and out of her soaking minge while another assaulted her tight anus, the man in front of her kissed her passionately while the man behind her manhandled her breasts. The man behind her was enjoying the feel of her tight anus clenching his cock as he slid it in and out of her. He liked the feel of her big pantyhosed ass pressing into him while he raped her asshole and fondled her erect fleshy nipples.

The man in front of her kissed her even harder as he fucked her faster and harder, his climax quickly approaching.

The shlock, shlock, shlock, sounds of cock fucking fleshy cunt, the stench of vaginal juices, the groans and sighs of lecherous men permeated the space around Molly and she could hear the other men around her discussing what they thought was happening to her. Hands came out of the dark and pawed at her, stroking her legs and breasts. She felt another cock press into the side of body as another stranger took advantage of her.

Another took her hand and guided it to his erect penis and she stroked it almost instinctively, feeling the pulsing veins beneath the satiny flesh and the precum dribbling from the fat fleshy glans.

There was nothing she could do or say. She was in orgasmic bliss. A giant orgasm was coursing through her body, her pleasure centres lit up like a Christmas tree. The feel of cocks fucking her cunt and her ass, the insistent kisses of strangers, the manhandling of her sensitive breasts, foreign hands exploring her body. It was all too much. She surrendered.

Molly felt the man come deep in her cunt, his semen hot and sticky. A few seconds later the man behind her exploded in her anus, his cock pushed deep in her bowel. She closed her eyes as another orgasm ripped through her body as the cock she was stroking pulsed and quivered and spattered scalding semen on her skirt and her legs. Another cock immediately took its place when the owner removed it from her grip.

She was aware of the grumbling and excited utterances of the other men nearby. The men fucking her extracted their penises and a flood of spunk gushed from her vagina and her anus, soaking her panties and ran down her legs.

There was a commotion as two new strangers took the places of the men who had just fucked her. A new set of lips found her mouth, a new penis slipped into her stretched asshole and another into her buttery cunt: Fresh hard cocks that demanded satisfaction.

Molly surrendered to the rape. She let the men use her as they wished and she enjoyed every second of it. She lost count of the number of men that used her in that carriage, a succession of hard flesh invading her cunt and her asshole, squeezing and caressing her tits, kissing her mouth, stroking her legs. Those that couldn't find a hole rubbed their cocks on her pantyhosed thighs, or pressed their cocks into her hands, hot semen splashing on her legs, soaking her nylons, spattering on her skirt.

The reeked and stench of musky semen and pungent cunt filled the air but still she wanted more cock as a procession of men used her like a slattern. She was a cum-dump!

The train suddenly lurched forward, stopped and then lurched forward again. The lights flickered and suddenly the carriage was filled with bright fluorescent light.

Molly gasped. Everyone would see her! They would see her open blouse with her big creamy tits pried out her bra, her nipples erect. They would see her bruised lips, the lipstick smeared around her mouth. They would see her skirt, hiked up and splattered with silvery cum. They would she her thighs clad in shimmering silky pantyhose, soaked in gobbets of semen, her granny-panties with the crotch pulled aside to expose her vulva, a sodden milky mess of glutinous jism. And of course they would see her puffy labia, bruised and distended from countless cocks and her stretched asshole dribbling sperm.

She opened her eyes.

The men crowded around her lifted their newspapers, magazines and paperbacks to their faces. One of them was staring at her intently, a smirk on his face.

"That was some dream you had lady," he chuckled.

The End.

Author's Note: Yes I know it is hastily written wank fodder but sometimes a girl gets an idea and has to write it down. For those of you who enjoyed the story, you are sick bastards! (joking of course -- nothing wrong with a healthy imagination). For those of you that didn't, feel free to vent. Either way, leave a comment. Now back to some serious writing!

12