Strangers Resorting

Story Info
Naive couple begs strangers to share adult resort room + others.
5k words
4.37
6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strangers Resorting

Having nothing planned for the week after their happy indoor vacation at an adult resort, Bill and Bre decided to stay another week. Unfortunately, every room was booked and the staff asked them to check out by noon. Saddened to leave, they packed, checked out, but stuck around for lunch and extra public beach time.

Bre had an idea. "Check-in time is two P.M. so what if we wait for the new residents of our room and offer to split the cost. Fifty percent is tempting at these high rates."

"Then what? You want to share the room with strangers? Well, I suppose we can work something out for privacy." Both were big on privacy and modesty. Both were virgins when they married. After five years of simple missionary sex, they had a two-year-old at home and were thrilled the resort didn't allow children. They had no idea what else the "adult" setting meant, but loved the desolate public pool and room service.

Pushing her limits, Bre wore her daring string bikini to the beach and kept it on for their casual lunch in the small dining room and around the hotel. No one told her to double tie the strings, so she frequently had to draw them tighter to keep them on. Bill innocently wore his Speedo, unaware his thick cock was clearly defined in it. With some guilt, Bre silently enjoyed the brazen taboo and thrilled staring at it. Bill silently enjoyed his wife's risky, thin, unlined bikini which clearly displayed her reactive camel toe and stiff nipples publically with every glance at his outlined cock.

Shortly after two, they saw the new occupants enter their former room. Bill knocked and a huge, muscle-bound, brute stared down at him. "Hello. We're Bill and Bre, the former occupants here. May we come in and talk with you?"

Stepping aside, the brute said, "Sure. We're Len and Lea. Did you forget something?"

Bre answered, "No. I know we're strangers, but we need to ask you for a favor -- for all of us, I think. See, we want to stay a few days longer, but the hotel is full and they want us out. We were hoping we could share this room with you and split the $300 cost per night. The hotel says that's against policy and can't help us. They said all local hotels and motels are booked due to the holiday. It's too late to catch a flight back to Albany, so we're sort of homeless for at least a night. What do you think?"

Lea said, "That's just mean. Can we help them, Len? This is an adult resort, so that makes it a bit easier." Bill stayed quiet as he stared up and down the beauty in her low-cut tank top and tiny shorts. Bre sighed as she stared at the muscles on Len who seemed to be considering their problem. He factored in Bre's sexy innocence.

"Why don't I talk to them and see if we can find you a room first? If not, I'll convince them to help." His muscles rippled as he thought. He went to the front desk with Bill and Bre. Busty Anna, the same clerk who insisted they had to leave, was still on duty. Her Navy-blue jacket hung on her chair leaving her in a matching short skirt and translucent creme blouse. Her lacy bra and overflowing boobs were clearly visible. "Hi, Anna. We're in 110. You told this couple they had to vacate the room and no others are available. Would you check again for anywhere they can spend the night?"

She sighed and pushed her boobs out. "Yes. We are 100% booked. I can't help them." Len snorted, squinted, and grimaced before taking a breath.

"You mean you WON'T help them. I think you better take a hard look." Looking frightened, Anna checked the computer and shrugged. "Well, then we have no choice but to share our room with them."

"Yes, sir. We can do that. The new rate is $550 a night. I can split that on your cards if..." Bill lurched over the counter with a rippling arm. He grabbed Anna's blouse between her breasts, then pulled and twisted it up sharply. We all saw her bra at her throat and her thick, dark nipples through her blouse which leapt out of her skirt. As she rose to her toes, she screamed for her manager.

A pudgy man in a grey suit ran around the counter to challenge Len. When Len slapped his chest and grabbed his shirt with the same twisting grip he held Anna in, the manager dropped to his knees. As calmly as he could, Len growled the problem to Mel, the manager. Mel said it was against policy to share a room at the single price. Len roared, "It's your policy -- CHANGE IT." He pushed Anna back, then snapped her forward, ripping the blouse at the side seams and out of her skirt. Her big tits leapt out at us under her bra and her nipples stiffened. Len tossed her partial blouse aside. He then pushed Mel back and snapped and tore his shirt out of his slacks.

Pudgy chest and hair exposed, he cringed under Len's angry stare. "I want you to know there is a slippery floor right outside my room. It would be a shame if any of your housekeeping staff were to fall there, get injured, and sue this hotel and you. It would be worse if you came to check, and fell. Even worse if your wife and child ran to help you and both got hurt. You get me?"

Mel quickly approved sharing the room at the single rate. "For my trouble and early warning of that safety hazard, I expect $100 AARP discount. Right?" Mel nodded and Anna updated the computer, then issued two more key cards as her bare tits swung unhindered.

Problem solved, the grinning trio walked back. Len admired Bre's shapely wiggle though her cheeks were almost completely covered. His dick twitched as he looked forward to watching her bared cheeks swing. They explained to Lea how friendly the staff became after Len's persuasion. She popped a bottle of Black Label from her suitcase and poured each a double in the room's plastic cups. As they got to know each other, she asked about the activities Bre enjoyed around the resort. She said they had the pool to themselves while others were on the beach. They enjoyed the public beach too and the peaceful quiet of a childless vacation.

As she saw some bright tan lines, Lea asked how long they stayed on the nude beach. "What nude beach?" Bre asked. "We saw a sign that said 'Beyond this point is a private beach' so we didn't go there. There were other odd signs about Naturalist volleyball inside and out, and Naturalist Pickle ball. We chose to avoid the crowds and walked the grounds in peace."

"Oh, Bre. The 'private' beach is code for the nude beach. All the Naturalist activities are done in the nude, even the pools. You missed all the fun of an adult resort. Didn't you know that's what an 'adult resort' means? The 'clothing optional' hints mean you are welcome to be naked in public here."

Bre gasped and Bill's mouth dropped. Bill added, "We aren't nudists and wouldn't go out in public naked. These suits are as daring as we get with anyone else around."

Len stood up, "Well, then you are in for a shock or four." He peeled off his shirt flexing his chiseled muscles. After a second, he dropped his shorts revealing his red Speedo and the giant, flaccid dick bulging inside it. Bre gasped; Bill's jaw dropped. Staring at Bre's instantly puckered nipples made Len's cock grow. As it grew diagonally toward his waist, Bre's eyes and jaw popped. When Len peeled the suit over his cock and to his feet, Bre squealed in reverence to the giant, thick cock and huge balls under it. Bill gulped and covered Bre's eyes, but she pushed him away and gasped at the novel sight. Lea laughed.

With his cock pointing straight at Bre, he stepped up to her and parked it on her thighs. "Your turn, Bre." Reaching around her, he pulled the string on her back and flipped her top over her head. As he handed it to Lea, Bre squealed and covered her shapely C-cups. Bill stood stunned to watch a stranger casually bare his modest wife's tits. Watching Len's massive cock twitch and pulse glued him to the floor. "Hands at your side, Bre. We nudists are not shy." Len helped move her hands down. "You have extremely shapely tits, despite the tan lines, and should be proud of them." Her mouth flapped, her chest swelled with each stuttering, deep breath. Lea and Len stared at her bared tits and hard nipples. Even Bill licked his lips. Though goose bumped with enticing tall nipples, Bre's nerves began to calm.

With everyone staring and no harm done, Bre began to enjoy her taboo exposure and pulled her shoulders back. Len stepped closer, let some Cowper's smear her thigh, and put his hands on her hips. "You're half way there and you haven't melted. Lea, don't you love these beauties?" He wound his fingers around the trailing strings of her bikini bottoms as he praised her tits and gently pulled the strings.

She felt the large rear half flap down and panicked. Before she could react, Len pulled the front panel out, taking the rear with it between her legs. Gasping, she looked down and saw her trimmed, yet unshaped, dark pubes appear followed by a hint of her naked stiffening clit and the shadow of her slit. Len let her cover her pussy and hide behind Bill for a moment. Bill grunted as his cock swelled in his tight Speedo. My God. She's never looked more beautiful. It took a stranger stripping her to appreciate it.

Len took her wrist and pulled her to the center of the room. Bill gawked openly at his beautiful wife's sexy, naked ass. Len moved her hands aside, pushed her feet apart, then slowly walked around his new roommate, whistling and commenting on her shapely beauty. With great gentleness, he pet her curvy, bare ass. "It's as beautiful as I thought when it mesmerized me in the hall." Bre stood speechless, even when he gently pulled her cheeks apart. Why would anyone want to see my ass or my poop chute? Bill watched with Len as he exposed his wife's rear hole. "Have you ever looked at her wrinkled hole like this, just to admire and rub it? I bet you never fucked this craving opening. That may change soon."

Bre jumped away, "No one or thing goes in there. It's exit only." Lea and Len laughed. Lea combed Bre's pubic hair aside and said she needed it cut smooth from her clit down. As Lea exposed Bre's swelling labia, Len signaled to Bill to help Lea remove her clothes.

Bill stared at the beautiful woman, eyes wide, and shook his head. Len pulled him behind her as she was bent and examining Bre's pussy. He signaled again, and Bill gulped, then rested his hand on Lea's hips. She didn't react, so he began sliding her shorts down. Happily, he had to pry the crotch from her damp pussy. Before getting half way over her bare shapely ass, he paused to appreciate her crack and the smooth skin around it. She wiggled her tempting ass. Bill pushed her shorts to her ankles and bent to remove them. She then spread her legs. With that angle, Bill had a perfect view of Lea's bleached-grey rear hole and her swollen, glistening, bald labia.

He lingered on his knees, looked up at his naked wife, then spread Lea's cheeks as Len watched. A gentle, musky scent drew him close to her rear hole. Despite never having been so close to a sphincter, he felt compelled to press his nose against it, then kiss and lick it. Len smiled. Bill sighed deeply and felt his rational mind dissolve. Feeling the taboo, he rubbed her wrinkled hole, inhaled her musk, and stared into the beautiful, slightly gaping labia just an inch away. He slid a finger around her outer lips, then between them and the inner lips, then deep inside her hungry pussy. She lurched in surprise, smiled then settled onto his finger. This he knew how to do.

He slipped a second finger into Lea's lovely love tunnel and chased her clit with his thumb. Surprised, she moaned. Len bent to watch closer. "Lovely, Bill. You know whatever you do to my wife, I must do with yours. Enjoy yourself. I will." Before Lea climaxed, Bill backed off. When he stood, he finally noticed Bre inhaling deeply with her eyes closed. Lea was lapping her pussy and she was approaching climax for her first time on a woman's mouth. Bill unhooked Lea's top and let it fall away. He cupped one of the huge swaying tits and pinched a nipple. Lea moaned into Bre's pussy, then stood up.

"That was very nice, Bill. You know your way around a pussy too," said Lea. She kissed him with passion and felt his cock throb in his Speedo. As they kissed, she slid his suit past his balls and set his cock free. Now that all four were naked, Len pulled Bre to him and kissed her with his monster cock against her belly. "Although there is a difference between nudists and naturalists, it doesn't matter to us."

"Bre, let's hit the shower where I'll show you what your husband did to my wife." Len took her hand as she looked at Bill with questions. Totally submissive, she gulped. "You two can come watch us as I shave and finger her." That made Bre blush. She'd never shaved or waxed her bush.

A moment later, after bringing his cock to full stiffness, Lea grabbed her phone and Bill's hand. She began recording as they entered the bath. Len had already trimmed Bre's wild growth with safety scissors leaving a maze of auburn hair on the shower floor and soaked her embarrassed pussy. He had a disposable razor in hand, and was rubbing shave cream all over Bre's bush. Lea tried to hold Bill's stiff cock still though it throbbed in her hand as they watched Len shave Bre.

Len moved Bre's foot onto the shower bench then pushed three fingers deep in her pussy to her surprised delight. As he rolled and stretched her vulva, he whisked away her hair up to her clit. She sighed. After shaving her hair on the other side, he shaved both sides of her bush leaving a one-inch wide landing strip. Feeling her labia revealed missed spots on both sides so he repeated his three-finger invasion and shaved the last bits to Bre's euphoric climax.

After she stopped shaking, he washed away the last of the cream and let us see the small strip and the new bald skin of her vulva. She was in awe of how smooth it felt and how it made her look so young. As she displayed her fresh pussy, her labia swelled; a mist formed on and between them. That embarrassed her and she began to wipe it dry, but Len stopped her. He licked her pussy dew as she stared in shock at Bill. He groaned.

Lea recorded her climax on Len's mouth then turned to capture Bill's aching cock. She handed him the camera as she took his cock in her mouth. "Be sure you get this so we can all enjoy it together later." She had no problem swallowing his smaller cock and hummed when it was in her throat. Bill trembled, having never felt that vibration before. He came quickly, each spurt going directly into Lea's belly except for the last two which she swirled then swallowed. She turned the camera back to the shower.

Bre leaned forward on the bench, ass high as Len coated her rear hole area with cream. Bre pulled one cheek out as he pulled the other. Her tranquil composure shocked Bill. Lea was on his lap. Watching Len shave Bre's grey hole made his cock swell again and tease Lea's pussy. She slipped his bishop inside her and recorded.

Len wet a finger and wormed it into Bre's rear hole. She squealed and stood up. "We'll get to that later, Bre." Brave as she now was, anal play was still out. "I owe you an anal kiss since he kissed her rear hole." She looked at Bill, shocked; he nodded. Pretending reluctance, she bent over to allow a totally new experience, letting anyone kiss and lick her rear hole. She enjoyed it much more than she was willing to admit.

"Since your wife sucked off my husband, I guess I owe you a BJ too," said the less shy, still blushing, Bre. She knelt and stared Len's monster eye to eye. There was no way she could fit more than the bishop in her mouth. Bill's was the only cock she'd had in there and never swallowed. She wrapped both hands around his thick shaft and licked the remaining four inches.

Avoiding his frenulum, she licked his big, coarse balls. Thinking how she could make a stranger cum with her hands or mouth made her proud and afraid of what else he would demand of her. It also made her curious. Though she feared swallowing, she had tasted her husband's cum a few times and, in small quantities, it wasn't so bad. With balls the size of large peaches, she was afraid of drowning in cum if she tried to swallow all they held, yet she ached to taste his cum. Letting him cum on her face was a disgusting thought. Yet, what better place to try that but in a shower. She decided.

As her shocked husband watched, she squeezed half the stranger's huge bishop over her teeth. She jerked his shaft and licked his frenulum until Len started to moan. Her heart raced in fear as she began to hum on his cock. When the humming licked under his bishop, he grunted and held her head so he could fill her mouth with hot cum. Her muffled screams didn't stop him. She panicked as his cum overfilled her mouth and shot out her nose. Until it burned in her nose, she decided it didn't taste bad and swallowed as much as she could so she could breathe.

Len pulled away so she could catch her breath, but kept cumming. He covered her face and tits with his cream. She gasped, still swallowing and squeezing her nose. "Since your husband put his bishop in my wife, I need to do the same with you. Turn around."

Still nervous, she said, "I don't think you can fit that monster in me. Don't hurt me trying." Cooperatively bending forward again, she put one foot on the bench. Her wet pussy gaped a little. Lea handed Len some lube. He covered his cock and her open pussy with it, then pressed his bishop against her lips. "See? It won't f... ohhhhh." With a firm shove, his greased bishop popped inside as they all watched. Bre screamed inside and shed a tear. Was it in pain or remorse for all she had missed sexually?

Len stayed still to allow her pussy to adjust as Bill pointed, mouth open in silence. When her pussy slackened, Len tried to go deeper, but her tight muscles blocked it. "OK, we're done for now. Next." He rinsed his cum and stray hairs off her. The pairs swapped places. Len took the camera and recorded Bill feeling his wife's shaved pussy and their kiss. "Fuck him, honey. Bre, watch what we will be doing in a day or two."

Len sat on the toilet lid with Bre on his lap and his huge cock sticking up between her legs. Just listening, she stared at the now beautiful purple bishop. Lea told Bill, "I like it 'doggie style' so," she bent over the bench and wiggled her sexy ass. Bill's cock was stiff and ready, so he grabbed her hips and lined up with her swollen wet pussy. Len recorded Bill's cock slowly and fully entering his wife and the sexual sounds they both made. With balls on her clit, Bill paused to savor the wet heat of the new pussy. He pulled out with his bishop just touching her enticing vulva. In a shocking move, he spread a cheek, slid his soaked cock up her labia, and rubbed it across her wrinkled hole. Unable to slip in, he returned to her welcoming pussy and quickly filled it.

Open mouthed, Bre watched her husband fuck a new pussy. He picked up speed and repeated slamming against her cheeks. Firm as they were, they fluttered under his assault. As their breathing got deeper and faster, Bre was also fascinated with the motion Lea's tits had as they oscillated in a chaotic dance. She wondered if her tits looked like that. Did they look like that when she walked braless at her husband's insistence? Loud grunts reclaimed her attention as Bill filled Lea's pussy with his cum. She moaned then squealed as she felt his hot seed fill her. Both breathless, they leaned against the wall.

"There, now. Wasn't that fun?" asked Len. "This has been your basic indoctrination. We're all naked and comfy. Right? Let's go for your first nude walk." Bre looked for her swimsuit. "You won't need that as we will all be naked the rest of the week, except for shoes. Even meals here are nude in the main dining room, but you must bring a courtesy towel. Let's check out the nude beach." He had to pull Bre out of the room, but Bill took Lea's hand and led the way.

12