Strap on Fantasy

Story Info
A lesbian fantasy rape scenario.
929 words
4.16
12.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Queery1
Queery1
2 Followers

Rape had always been a fantasy of hers. She had admitted it to me, late one night, whispering it in to the darkness. Well, that could be arranged...

It was a Saturday night when I let myself in to her room. She wasn't expecting me, getting ready for bed, and she looked surprised to see me in her room. Before she could ask what I was doing, I moved towards her. I was bigger than her, so overpowering her was no problem. I pushed her to the bed, sneering.

"You dirty fucking slut. You're going to get what's coming to you."

She looked up at me, wide eyed. It could have been mistaken for fear, but I could see the desire beneath it. I gave her a disparaging look, taking in her outfit. She hadn't been expecting this, and was only in her pyjama bottoms and an old t-shirt.

"Take your top off."

"But..."

"Now! Take it off and show me those tiny tits."

She swallowed and looked down before slowly, reluctantly, removing her top. She didn't have a bra on and her small tits needed no support anyway. Her nipples were already hard, betraying the lust she was feeling. I pushed her shoulders, forcing her to lay back, and leaned in to suck on her nipples. I felt her shudder underneath me, and she whimpered softly.

"Shut the fuck up."

She bit her lip, eyes closed and forehead creased in a soft frown. I leaned in to kiss her neck, her collarbone, her tits, murmuring abuse to her as I did.

"You slut. You're enjoying this. Whimpering like a whore..."

She reached up to slide a hand under my own t-shirt, reaching for my own tits. I slapped her away.

"You think this is nice? You're enjoying this? No."

The pace changed as I flipped her over. It wasn't hard, her frame light and willing beneath me. She pressed her face into the pillow, breath hitching, as I pulled her pyjama bottoms down. She wasn't wearing any panties.

"No panties. Slut."

I smacked her ass, hard, and she jolted as the blow stung.

"Don't move."

She whimpered, but did as she was told as I stood up. I pulled my jeans down, not wearing any panties either, and kicked them aside. I reached in to my bag and pulled out the fat, black, strap on cock that I had brought. I slipped the harness around my ass with practiced ease, settling it into position above my clit. She moved to glance over her shoulder, and I smacked her ass again.

"Fucking stop it!"

She swallowed and pressed her face back into the pillow as I moved to straddle her. My legs either side of hers, I lightly ran my cock up the line of her ass crack, and she moaned involuntarily. I smacked her again.

"Shut up, or I'll make you sorry!"

I reached underneath her, feeling her pussy lips swollen and wet. She was so excited, the dirty slut. I shoved my fingers into her cunt, aggressively, and scooped some of the juices out to lubricate my cock.

"She's so fucking wet. The dirty slut wants my cock so bad. I bet she'd beg for it if I made her."

She whimpered, as if to reply, but I didn't let her. I shoved a pillow under her to raise her ass, before shoving my cock in to her in one smooth movement. She cried out, a mixture of surprise, pain, and excitement. I moaned, grinding on the base of the rubber cock. I was still for a moment, as we both adjusted to the invasion. After a minute, I began to thrust, pushing my cock hard into her sopping cunt. She moaned, and I reached one hand forward to pinch and twist at her nipple.

"Fuck you. Fuck you, you dirty fucking slut. Take my cock, you nasty fucking whore."

The more I abused her, the more she moaned and pushed back against my cock. The friction felt so good against my clit and I humped her harder and faster. I didn't care about her pleasure now. I was raping her, this was all for me. I thrusted my cock into her, our skin slapping together lewdly and her cunt dripping and squishing around my cock. It was disgusting, but I loved it.

"You're nothing but a cunt for me to use. A fuck toy for my pleasure. Take my fucking cock!"

I gasped the words, focusing only on my own pleasure as I thrust. I barely noticed her gasping and quivering underneath me, overwhelmed with a tidal wave of orgasmic bliss. She moaned loudly, pornographically, and that only spurred me on. I pulled her hair, thrusting and humping like an animal. I wanted to bite her neck, to grab her scruff and hold on tight, like an animal claiming it's mate.

The pressure on my clit finally pushed me over the edge and I cried out, thrusting triumphantly once more into her cunt as my orgasm took hold. The pleasure washed over me, from head to toe, and my eyes rolled back into my head as my own cunt twitched and spasmed, grasping for a phantom prick that wasn't there.

"Yes... Yes... You... You slut...!"

I collapsed on to her back, the cock still inside her, and tried to catch my breath.

"Fuck. Fuck, that was so good."

I leaned over her shoulder, kissing her neck lightly. She had her eyes closed, face tuned to the side and a small smile on her lips.

"Fuck yeah..."

Queery1
Queery1
2 Followers