Strapon Mum

Story Info
Straight milf fucked on school run by younger girl.
3.6k words
4.58
64k
75
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
490 Followers

I walk up the path to the school and stand in the car park waiting for the gates to open. My four year old son sees one of his friends and runs over to play with him. His mother, Jess is standing on her own and I walk over to her.

"Hey." I say.

"Hello. I'll be glad to get some peace." She says.

"That'll be right. I can't remember the last time I had a conversation with another adult either. It's all Bluey or bloody Twirlywoos." I sigh.

She smiles at me. "I'm going for a coffee, once he's in, if you want to join me?"

The offer sounds nice and I accept. Another Mum looks at us, I wave at her, but she quickly looks away. I notice an awkwardness between her and Jess.

Jess looks at me. "We should arrange a playdate for them both."

"That'll be good I reply." looking her over casually.

She's a younger mum, early twenties, could be younger. I'm one of the older mums at the school. I had my son through IVF as my husband and I couldn't conceive. He then left me before our baby was even one.

Jess is hiding behind a big pair of sunnies and I can't tell where she is looking. As I look at her I notice a white lace fabric tying her blond hair back. I find it fascinating on the young woman.

We continue with some small talk until eventually one of the teachers opens the school gates. The boys teacher, Mrs Hervey, walks to the gate. The kids run and form a line and are led into the school for class.

We wave at them both, but they ignore us.

"Phew, there's the day then!" I comment.

"Coffee then!" Jess says.

"Let's do it." I reply.

We walk the five minutes to Starbucks, we both order Lattes to go as Jess suggested we sit in her garden. It sounds nice, its a warm morning, better than sitting in or on a busy street.

The wait for the coffee is long, it's busy with people on their way to work. Eventually our names are called and we step forward, slide the cups into thick brown cardboard jackets and move outside.

We walk the short distance to her house, an old terraced cottage. Jess reaches over the garden gate, stretching up on her toes, the heels of her trainers leave the floor. She's wearing tight fitting shiny running bottoms, her legs are long and defined through the stretchy black fabric. The gate clicks, she shoulders it open and we walk through.

The garden is smart, there is a small football goal in the middle of the garden, some brightly coloured flowers in the beds round the edges, they're mostly reds, light pinks and whites. A trellis is screwed to a white pebble dashed wall with sweet peas climbing.

We go to sit at a white wrought iron table with matching chairs, they're heavy and scrape as we pull them from under the table.

Jess smiles at me. I smile back and move my brown shades to the top of my head. "Got any plans for the day?" Jess asks inquisitively.

"I was just going to tidy the house today." I lie, I was probably going to lie down on my bed for some rest and peace.

She smiles. We talk a little more. Her mouth is broad and her lips thin, and light pink. Due to our age difference, the only thing we have in common is our kids.

Jess takes her shades off and drains her coffee. She looks at me again, except I realise she's not looking at me, she's looking at my breasts. They are heaving at the thin top of my summer dress.

I catch her looking and she just smiles, caught in the act. I smirk and look away. Jess crosses her legs and her foot taps mine. She's rocking her leg on her knee, she does it again.

Our conversation dies and there is a silence. It's not awkward, but there is a heavy atmosphere, a tension in the air. Something has to give. I don't know what will give, but something will. I've not felt like this since I was a younger woman.

I look at her again, and she's looking at my breasts and then at me. Her tongue passes over her lips. I smile, I don't know what at, is it the situation in which I'm finding myself or at her?

I feel my pussy respond as it twitches. I inadvertently tap her leg with my foot. "Oh, sorry." I react quickly.

She chuckles at me. I find myself stroking my hair that hangs over my shoulder. I smile back.

She takes my hand that's been nervously twirling my paper coffee cup on the table. Another shock passes over me, her thumb strokes my skin. Her nails are smart and manicured. I don't know why I don't flinch my hand away.

She uncrosses her legs and leans into me, her other hand is on my bare knee. I lose my breath, for a second, before catching it again. Her hand is now stroking it.

A furnace is being stoked between my legs. I've got to make a break for it. "Can I use the toilet, please?"

"Certainly, I'll take you, I've got to unlock the door to let you in." She answers.

'Fuck' I think, 'this isn't making a break for it, this is getting into greater trouble.' I consider.

She gets up, lightly holding my finger tips she leads me to the back door. She takes a key from a small Nike flight bag she's wearing across her body and unlocks it.

We enter the kitchen. "Just there." She points to a door opposite the small galley kitchen. She throws her bag onto the kitchen top.

I enter the very small toilet, lift the lid and drop my thong. I sit and pee, I try to think about what to do. It's been a while since I've had any interest shown in me. She's also fit, and sexy.

I consider the reason why she could be so sexy. It's because of what she's doing to me. I wipe up, pull up my thong and flush. I wash my hands and glimpse myself in the mirror.

My brown hair has some grey at the roots. I have a parting on the left, a slight fringe as my hair is pinned behind the opposite ear. My face is a little round from age. I smile at myself and think 'silly cow.'

I open the door and step out. Jess isn't in the kitchen, she's not in the garden either.

"Jess." I say, not too loudly.

I walk through a door into a hallway and hear a toy police car sound. I walk towards the noise. I see her bending over tidying up after her son.

Her arse is a site, I've never so much as looked at a girls arse before and feel myself staring. She stands and turns.

"Ok?" Jess asks.

"Yes, I think so." I say back.

She walks over and stands an inch from me. She throws the toy into a box and I'm surprised as I make a move. It's uncontrolled, and I don't realise what I'm doing. I lean over and kiss her cheek.

She stands still, turning to me. "What are you doing?" She asks.

"I, I, I..." I stutter. I'm in shock and my heart is in my mouth.

"Was that a kiss?" She laughs at me. I feel foolish and embarrassed. There is no way I misread the signs.

"This is a kiss." She leans in. Her lips are soft, they taste of cherry, her tongue is wet and darting in my mouth. She takes me by the back of the head and holds me there. Her kiss is long, exploratory and sensual. I wonder when we'll come up for air, but I don't care. Someone is showing an interest in me.

She breaks. "Bed or lounge?" Jess asks. I look at her. "Well?" She presses.

"Uh, lounge, I think." I respond unsure.

She leads me through, its untidy with kids toys. There's a small couch, a cramped dining room table, and a small tv on the wall over an open fireplace.

She moves over to the couch and reaches behind it. She pulls out a large red strap on.

"Wow!" I exclaim.

"Wow!" Jess responds. "Let's hear what you're saying in 5 minutes.

She sits me on the dining room table, and kneels in front of me sliding her hands up my creamy thighs. Finding the gusset of my thong and she puts a finger inside the fabric, scraping my fanny, I sigh inwardly, and she tugs them down.

She steps into her harness and slides the strapon up her legs. "I bet you blow cock?"

"I've not for a long time." I respond now on my knees in front of her.

"Show me." Jess grins down at me.

I put the cock on my outstretched tongue and lick the thick shaft. It tastes bitter and used. "It's not clean." I say shocked.

"Clean it then." Is the reply I get.

I do, I continue to lick and wank it. All the time she stares down at me smirking. I open my mouth and slide it into my cheek, forcing it to bulge. I do this all the time wondering whose minge previously this had been in.

The cock gets slick with spit, and I slide it down my tongue. I prepare my throat to take it, and lock it between the back of my tongue and the roof of my mouth. I slowly take it and gag. Jess pulls it to the front of my mouth. I hold her hips and pull her cock back into me. I let her pull it back out, she holds it, dribbles some spit onto it before wiping it along the shaft.

I look up into her eyes as I pull her further into my mouth. Her eyes are youthful, expectant and demanding. I don't keep hold of the cock at my throat entrance, I widen it, I slide it down. I feel the cock slope down my gullet, suffering as the bile and burn start to travel up to meet it. I try to eject the faux penis quickly. My lubricant is thick and sticky, I wretch, pause, and bring it down again.

The routine is the same, I try to inch it further each time, until her

harness is right on my nose. I feel a sense of pride to think I've taken it all down. She pulls out, "Good girl!" She says, thick gloopy strings of saliva hang from the cock and my mouth.

I let her wipe my mouth and chin with her fingers. She smears my gel across my face, and puts four fingers into my mouth. She fists it stretching my lips around her knuckles. She watches me as she does so.

My cunt is damp and I want her to fuck me. I get up and sit on the edge of her Oak Furniture Land table. She leans me back onto the table and she spreads my smooth legs. My hairy twat, is flaunting itself to her.

Her saliva smeared hand wipes between my pussy lips. I moan as she fathoms my hole. Her fingers skip and dance across my love button, exploring. She delicately fingers, and teases me.

"Fuck me." I say.

She lines the red cock up. It sits at the entrance, I wait with anticipation, waiting for her to strike. She flips my skirt up my midriff, I quickly cover my belly, embarrassed of my slight womanly roundness, middle age is approaching faster than I would like. She holds me by the tops of my legs.

I feel the weight of the cock head force my hole open. The bulge is extraordinary, it slides firmly and gently into me. I gasp as my wet canal is being filled. The cock is mining its way through my cavern. I sense the hilt hit, there's a brief pause and the dong is forced back out, it's working against the will of my slippery channel as it tries to grip and suck it back in.

As it approaches the exit, she forces it back into me. I bring my feet back to the table to rest them, Jess takes my ankles in each hand and holds them wide. She drills me hard and fast, I moan at her, enjoying my fuck.

Her ploughing and digging of me is effective. It's deep and explorative, my cunt is sodden and dripping. She is able to keep going, I have no idea how long she can keep this up. I'm filled but not yet satisfied. She holds my ankles together now, closing my legs around her penetration. It feels tighter, and she rests them both on her shoulder, she keeps hold of my legs with one hand, her other grabs my waist.

The fucking steps up a gear. I grip the sides of the table as I begin to feel the start of my cum. The whirlwind within is pooling out around my body, I feel the spasms take hold, little shots of electricity buzz through me. I scream at the peak, and sense relief at the finish.

I get up from the table still trembling a little from the thrill. I drop to my knees again and suck my cum off the fantastic toy.

I look at Jess, I hope it's not over.

"More?" She says.

"I've not finished yet." I tell her. I kneel on her couch over the arm. She lifts my skirt back up and she pulls the thong from my foot and disposes of it somewhere.

My gaping pussy is ravaged once again, she bounces off the backs of my legs with audibly loud 'slap', her pace is quick, my slick open hole isn't resisting. This is furious. I feel as though I'll fall over the side of the settee and move my arse back to take the force of her.

She's quick, the cocks filling, I'm gasping. I moan loudly from her beating of my cunt, the sloppy noises fill the room. The smell of sex is strong. I feel a dry finger probe my arse, I try to reach back and open myself to her, but I have to keep my balance.

This blond babe knows how to fuck a woman. The finger forces itself into my puckered brown hole. She keeps it there as she continues to fuck my cunt. She takes no prisoners and my body starts to relent. I try to press back onto her, to accept more and keep pace, but it's relentless. I'm weak and find myself spent again. I collapse onto the sofa arm unable to keep myself up.

She continues with her motion slow and tender now. She keeps it going for a while longer. Just as I feel my senses start to build, she takes the shaft from deep within me. The wetness is loud. She sits on the sofa next to me and we both catch our breath.

"Still going?" She asks.

I'm bring fucked like never before. "Why not?" I reply.

"Climb on then?" She motions for me to get back on.

I kneel over her phallus and gently sink down onto it. The familiar feeling of it drive back inside me, under my own weight is divine. Despite me being used to this shafting, it still surprises me by how big it is, and by how much it fills me.

I raise myself up and down on it. Jess takes the bottom of my dress and pulls it off over my head. She deftly unclips my bra and releases my tits. She takes them in each hand and squeezes them, she plays with my erect nipples flicking them between her fingers. As I slide up and down her plastic protrusion she admires my breasts with awe.

She kisses and sucks at them. My nipples excite and erect from her attention. I hold her head into them as I bounce up and down.

Her hands fall to my sides and she strokes my waist and ribs, she kisses and suckles me.

The heaving on my part starts to slow down, I'm getting tired. Morning is moving towards afternoon and her cottage is getting warmer. I'm perspiring and my skin is beginning to become a little damp.

Sitting in her lap impaled on her cock I come to a stop. I've enjoyed this session. I climb off my ride and move to my knees between her legs. The penis is glistening, slimy, with my cum. I take it back into my mouth and swallow the member for my audience.

Jess sits watching, her hand on my bobbing head. Her eyes are fixed on me as she leers at the site before her.

"Time for the real thing." She says.

I look at her a little confused. She stands, and pulls the strap on down. I'm sitting on the floor watching. I'm wearing nothing but sandals, sitting on her carpet. I feel small looking up at her.

The strap on thuds to the floor next to me. I take it, feeling it in my hands. I've never worn one before, I wonder what it would be like. It's girthy and heavy.

Now her super tight running trousers are being peeled off down her thighs. She has a little stubble around her pussy. She looks big, her lips are swollen and her clit looks erect.

She sits back down. I move closer to her legs. I feel their firmness. They are silky smooth. I've never felt another woman before and I find it exhilarating.

I remove her trainers and massage her feet through her socks. They are small, I peel her socks off. It's pretty. Her toes are professionally pedicured, her toes are cute. I lift her foot to my mouth and kiss her ankle, I lick her heel, and the sole.

I catch site of her clitoris, and it's grown huge. It's emerged from its hood. I suck her toes as she moans. The clit looks like a small dick. I place her foot on the floor and drag her trousers off. I reach over and start to wank her 'dick' between my thumb and finger.

Jess moans and closes her eyes. I move my mouth over to it, and suck it in. I lick it with my tongue, I rub it.

I feel her hand in my hair as I blow her bean. I suck on it like I would a man. I can tell she's enjoying it. She looks at me now, watching as I lay my head on her thigh rubbing and stroking her pearl, I'm expecting it to shoot it's load.

I wank it, and suck it as it throbs and twitches. Her hips gyrate under me, naturally going through the throes of sex. As I lean back to look at her she takes her clit between her fingers and strokes it. I lick it again, we play with it together.

Not in my wildest imagination could I believe that a woman could have something so spectacular, on a man it would be embarrassing and ridiculous, but on a woman! I lower my head down taking her in, it's delicious and impressive.

I slide my hand over it taking in its majesty, I spend time playing with it in my mouth, pursing my lips round it and flicking it with my tongue.

Jess takes my hair, and arches violently. Her cunt is forced into my face, she cries in pure excitement for the thrill she's receiving, and lays back into the sofa.

I pull her top up, she has a tight sports bra on that locks her breast to her chest. Her stomach is flat and toned, I take pleasure in kissing and licking it. Her youthful complexion, her tight supple skin, her physique. It's a pleasure to touch and appreciate it.

I move down to her clit, and try to excite it again. I lick at it, I suck my fingers and play with it in my hand. It doesn't take long for it to respond. She strokes her thigh and runs a hand up her flat tummy. She moans.

The clit is between my lips again, I gently blow it, causing it to vibrate between my lips, I suck and kiss the tip of it. Her moans grow louder, and more frequent, I stroke it with my fingers as I suck and lick it continuously.

My free hand feels the lips of her pussy, they are wet. I haven't taken much notice if her hole. I'm not interested in it. I'm straight, but I've got her clit in my mouth. I given her a girly blow job.

My lips play their magic. She cries in pleasure again, and cums on my face.

I sit next to her on the sofa, she snuggles into my chest, kissing my fleshy tits. We lie their for a while. She offers lunch, which I accept.

Its light, a salad and green tea in the garden next to the trellis. We discuss play dates for our boys.

"We'd better get the boys shortly." Jess says.

"Yes, I need to get back and freshen up first. Thank you for a great day." I say.

"You're welcome. Let me know if you'd like to do this again." She offers.

"I definitely will." I finish.

Yesok1
Yesok1
490 Followers