Strapon's Aunt, Mum and Girlfriend

Story Info
I get caught in my mums undies.
5.4k words
4.43
20.4k
37
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dylan1
Dylan1
691 Followers

This is my first foray into the world of the taboo, please bear with me as this is my first (and maybe last) incest story.

Strapon's, Aunties, Mum's and Girlfriends.

Devastation was not a strong enough word for it, I was mortified beyond words. I tried to push past her to my bedroom but in these heels it was impossible to run with any purpose.

Her glass shattering scream and those words were ringing in my ears, "What the fuck do you think you are doing!"

I managed to make it to my room and slammed the door behind me, she pounded on the door with her fists trying her level best to break through. I was finding it hard to breathe through my tears and started to hyperventilate. My chest was pounding and my hands shaking, I was fucked.

I had had a fetish for her heels as long as I could remember, it morphed over my teenage years into her lingerie draw. The touch, the feel of these forbidden items drew me like a moth to a flame. Once I had my first touch of those silky garments I was hooked. Her smell was on them, they had been close to her body and had been pressed against her most intimate places. I used to hold her panties to my face and inhale deeply, it was intoxicating, exhilarating. The feel of her nylon stockings running through my fingertips and over my face was just heaven.

Some of my first memories were of my mother standing over me in her heels, the shape of her calf muscles as she strode away. The sound of her clicking on the wooden floors of our hallway, the look of her nylon covered legs as she stooped to pick me up. I am sure for me that is where my fetishes were imprinted onto my brain.

Like I said I was, and am drawn to that lingerie draw on a daily basis. I have a job in town working at the same store as my mum, she is my manager. It is only a ten minute walk to our house and can get home an hour before mum. This is when I indulge myself in my deepest fantasies. Within 2-3 minutes of being home I am running my favourite pair of sexy black panties from my secret stash over my growing bulge. I have hidden a small number of items over the years with a few that I have been brave enough to buy under the bottom draw in my bedroom. I still have the uncontrollable urge to feel and smell her undies in that forbidden draw though. I get an hour a day and sometimes just before bedtime to blow off my frustrations of the day with a wanking session.

On that particular week I had two holiday days owing me, mum had work as usual which meant I had two whole days to indulge in my favourite pastime. I waited with baited breath for her to call "bye love" and hear the front door shutting. It seemed to take an age that first morning for her to leave. Eventually she left, and the house took on an eerie silence. Just the sound of my heart pounding in my ears to keep me company.

I lay on my bed for ten minutes or so until I was sure she would not return before I tip toed into her beautifully made up bedroom. It always smelt so womanly in here, she had sprayed her favourite perfume not twenty minutes ago and the fragrance still lingered in the air.

There were a pair of black patent heels under her vanity table that were begging for my attention, they were hard to resist and I took a delicate shoe in my hand and held it to my face. Women were so lucky to have such sexy things next their skin every day. I was very fortunate to be of slim build at eighteen and I could slip into most of her stuff without showing it had been worn. Yes, from a few years ago I had started to wear her clothes when I was alone.

It was her lingerie that obsessed me though, I adored the feel as I would pull on her silk stockings. The way the silk caressed and enveloped my legs as I slipped my foot into the garment was heaven itself. Her feet were size 5, the same as mine which meant I could wear her sexiest shoes while I was in her stockings. The shoes were easier to put on once I had her stockings on too, my feet slipped into them with ease. Her full length mirror allowed me so look at myself standing dressed head to toe in her finest lingerie. My favourite to wear was her black stockings with the tiniest of see-through panties with matching suspenders, the bra was a set with the panties and of course the shoes. The outfit came alive for me when I put on those four inch heels, I couldn't walk but I didn't need to. I just laid back and stroked myself to heaven.

My father had died when I was eleven and mum had brought me up as a single parent, I loved her dearly. It was mainly her and her sister, my Aunt Sarah that got me through those teenage years of angst and anger without a dad. I had a father figure in my Aunt Sarah's husband Bob but he was a bit of a drunk so the only man in my life was not a good role model.

I was not good with girls at that age, not that good now either come to that. I am far too shy but I had a great friend in Elizabeth, my neighbour. She was was year older than me at 19 and mum was always trying to get us together. She is an incredibly sexy girl, beautiful and as close to a ten as you can get and well out of my league. In summer I often spy on her from my bedroom window in her garden sunbathing. She caught me once as I was in mid jerk, she lowered her sunglasses and winked up at me. It sent me over the edge and I painted my radiator beneath the windowsill. I hoped my cum-face didn't show from her position. I ducked from the window out of sight and cleaned up quickly.

Anyway, my first day alone was spent mainly in mums underwear. I had an almost permanent hardon, I would need to allow myself time to wash the panties before she came home because they were swimming in precum. I even leaned to walk a little in her heels, doing that same clicking walk along the hallway that she does so infuriatingly erotically.

I got cleaned and washed and dried whatever needed doing in enough time before her arrival home. I made sure she had a lovely spag-boll and a glass of red to sit down to, I was the perfect son. She sat over from me at the table as I poured her wine, slipping her feet from her heels and wriggling her perfectly red painted toes beneath their nylon coverings.

"Tired feet?" I enquired.

"Oh god yes, you are lucky you don't have to wear heels all day like me."

I smiled at her reply, "Here, put them up while you eat. I will massage them." I said, scooting across opposite to her at the table offering my lap.

I watched as she slowly ate her spaghetti slurping each strand of pasta between her red lips as she placed her feet into my lap.

"Sorry if they are a bit stinky." She said between mouthfuls. I made a point of sniffing my finger after I had rubbed the sole of her foot. "Smells divine mum." I said trying not to sound too excited.

It was hard to know which way to look, her mouth as she sucked on the pasta or her perfect red toes as the wiggled to my touch in their nylon confines on my lap. I did know I was as hard as I had ever been in my life, despite coming six times today already.

"So, how has your day been on your own today, lonely?"

"No mum, I have loved it to be honest. I like spending time on my own."

"Well, I've told young Lizzie to pop in tomorrow. She has a day off college and she is such a nice girl, she would make a lovely girlfriend?"

"Mum! I have told you. We are just friends, stop trying to pair us up."

"I like her Davy, I always have. She is perfect for you."

"Mum, stop it!"

I felt her foot dig at me then just as quick she withdrew it, she must have felt the hard lump beneath the sole of her foot.

"Sorry." She whispered.

"No, it's me that should be sorry." I rose from the table covering my crotch and made my way from the dining room facing away from mum.

"Davy." I heard her call, but I ignored her and went up to my bedroom.

An hour later I ventured out and found mum downstairs watching the news on tv.

"Sorry mum."

"Don't be silly, it was my fault. I had no idea I had that effect on you, I should've realised a young man has trouble controlling his....erm....you know..." and she nodded to my dick.

"MUM!"

She laughed, at least it broke the ice and we were back to normal for the rest of the evening. I did note that she was texting to Aunt Sarah most of the night with a grin on her face as we watched tv though. Probably sharing my predicament with her sister and joking at my expense, I didn't mind too much as we were a close knit threesome.

The next morning went as the first, within ten minutes of the front door closing I was into her lingerie draw. This time I looked into the laundry basket too, I struck gold. Her used panties and nylons from yesterday. They smelled of her, they smelled of her sex. God I was solid and leaking profusely and I hadn't even dressed yet. Her panties had a musky odour and a faint brown stain in the gusset, not a pooh stain, a wet stain. I felt my cock throb and leak even more. I knew if I touched myself I would cum immediately and I wasn't ready for that yet, not yet.

I took them to her bedroom and held them to my face, smelling her intimate place. Drawing in the flavour and distinct odour of her sex, this was the closest I had ever been to a real life vagina in my eighteen years on this planet. I was savouring it to the fullest. I could not get her lingerie on quick enough, my cock was straining like it had never done before. With each pulse I dripped more precum from the tip, at one point it even squirted and I thought I was going to cum. I lay back on her bed slowly toying with myself thinking of her when the doorbell rang.

"Shit, shit!"

I laid there in silence, terrified.

It rang again.

"Fuck," I whispered under my breath. I didn't have her shoes on yet so I was able to tip-toe to the spare room and look out. I saw Lizzie walking back down the path, she looked back over her shoulder up at the window I was peering out from. I was sure she had seen me but I ducked beneath the sill anyway. My heart was pumping like it was going to explode out of my chest like that alien movie. I waited for the next ring of the bell but it never came, thank god.

My thoughts for the next hour were about Elizabeth and how she might react to me in my mums lingerie and heels. I came three times in an hour which was a record. I went back to the draw to get another pair of drier panties and found..... "Hmmm, this is new." A bright red rabbit vibrator, "Ohhhh fuck," I muttered under my breath.

As if on remote control I raised it to my nose and lips, "Shit." No smell but rubber. I tentatively ran my tongue over the head, again just rubber. But this had actually been inside her pussy, covered in her essence. Had she cum on this device? I sucked it into my mouth trying to taste where it had been. My cock was poking out of top of the panties and I needed to stroke it badly, I smeared the wetness all over the head of the rabbit and sucked it off like it was a cock. I was seriously turned on at this moment and was totally lost.

The scream is one I will never forget until the day I die.

"WHAT THE FUCK, DAVY....WHAT THE FUCK!"

I looked up from her bed to see her standing in the doorway, a look of complete shock and horror etched across her open mouthed, wide eyed face.

"MUM!.....I.....I...."

I jumped from the bed almost twisting my ankle trying in vain to run from her in her heels. I covered my cock with my hands to find I was covered in spunk, I had come as she walked in and was still coming. I pushed her to the bed as I ran past her to get to the relative safety of my bedroom.

I slammed the door behind me and leant against it with all my might. We have no locks anywhere in the house, we never have. I heard anger and shouting from beyond the door and her fist started to pound on it.

"Fuck, fuck, what is she doing home!"

How could I have been so careless. What the fuck do I do now, shame hit me like a ton of bricks and I welled up. The tears started to flow, I could feel myself hyperventilating. It was getting hard to breath I slipped down the door and I felt my strength start to leave me. This was the worst day of my life!

The door moved behind me as the room went dark.

I awoke in bed, mum was sitting beside me at my PC table looking very concerned. I froze and ducked my head under the covers. I was no longer in her lingerie but naked in my own bed.

I felt her reach to me, I felt her tussle my hair. I didn't want to come out of the covers to look at her.

"David, come out. Please look at me, come out. We need to talk."

Her voice was surprisingly very calm. I started to feel sick, she must have undressed me from her clothes and put me here. Fuck, what do I say?

"David Stanley Jones, get your head from under those covers immediately. Do you hear me!"

Her command shook me, she never used my full name unless she was really pissed. And I could imagine this REALLY pissed her off.

I slowly came out from hiding to see not quite what I was expecting, her face was not angry. It looked sad, she looked sad. She had tears in her eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me, why didn't you talk to me? I love you Davy, you could've told me. I would understand. Being gay isn't what it used to be, it is acceptable now. I love you either way."

I looked at her shocked, unable to speak.

"Honestly Davy, talk to me."

"Mum." I stuttered, "I..I.. am not gay."

"It makes sense now....young Lizzie next door, why you didn't.."

"MUM, I am not gay!"

"Of course you are Davy, and it is ok honestly."

My shame had taken a backseat now, "MUM, listen. I am not gay."

"No, you listen to me young man, I come home worried sick to find you in MY lingerie, on MY bed doing god knows what with MY vibrator! You are as gay as gay gets. Now admit it!"

I was dumbstruck, my words didn't make any sense, the more I tried to talk the more tongue tied I became, the shame came flooding back and the tears started again. I felt my mums arms wrap me in their loving embrace and we cried together.

After a few minutes she said, "Get dressed, meet me in the lounge in five minutes. I love you baby."

She left me alone, what the hell could I say to her? How the fuck do I face her after this?

Ten minutes later I slowly walked down the stairs, every creak sounded like a thunderous earthquake, every step felt like I was walking in a foot of sticky mud. I stopped outside the lounge door.

"David, come in."

She was sitting on the sofa and patted the seat next to her bidding me to sit. She had her phone to her ear and was smiling.

"Yes Sarah, I know. Yes he was Sarah."

Oh fuck, she was on the phone telling Aunt Sarah.

"Sit David."

I sat twiddling my hands in my lap waiting for, it seemed like hours for her call to end.

"Ok, see you in 30 minutes, love you."

"Shit mum, Aunt Sarah is coming over?"

"Yes, she is going to help me with this."

"Mum, honestly, I am not gay."

"Yes I know, you might not be. We have talked it over and...."

"WE, WE? You have told Aunt Sarah about it all?"

"Yes, she says you might just be a crossdresser."

"Fuck it mum!"

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT TO ME YOUNG MAN!"

I had never seen her so angry so quickly, her words had real venom in them. Her long red nail was millimeters from my nose at she shouted at me. I shrank back into my seat like a scolded child waiting for the next onslaught.

"Well?" she snarled.

"Sorry, sorry mum."

"Better," she calmed as quickly as she had flown off the handle.

"Now, what is it, crossdresser, or gay, or something else?"

She sat one leg dangling over the other, her shoe bouncing on her foot. Her long painted nails drumming on her kneecap. She noticed my eyes looking at her legs, "Or is it me? Sarah seems to think you might like me, maybe a little too much?"

I twisted a little too uncomfortably in my seat, "I-I-er..."

"Well, spit it out. Do you like my stockings?" she said, purposely running her fingers the length of her shin up and down.

"I-I"

"David, Sarah thinks you have probably been doing this for years behind my back, dressing in my underclothes while you masturbate, is she right?"

"Mum, I-I...." I still couldn't find the words.

Her hand ran down her leg to her shoe, she fiddled with it a little and her heel came free from it, I watched mesmerized as she dangled the shoe from her toes.

"So, it is true." She said almost cackling. She slid her foot back into the shoe and stood before me.

"Aunt Sarah will be here in ten minutes, we have a lot to discuss Davy."

Aunt Sarah arrived 15 minutes later, I heard her chatting with mum in the hallway. Click, click, click, click. Their shoes were competing with each other on the hardwood flooring to see who's could make the loudest sounds.

Aunt Sarah made her entrance first, she was the sexiest of the four sisters by far. She was every young man's wet dream.

Her black pencil skirt clung to her hips like a second skin, her white satin blouse barely containing her ample bosom. Her spike heels finished her outfit to perfection, I was always aroused around her. Even now, as I was about to get my ears chewed off I was aroused. And she knew it.

Aunt Sarah sat beside me while mum sat opposite in the lounge chair, it was slightly lower than the sofa so when she crossed her legs she knew I saw slightly up her skirt. That did not help my predicament in the slightest.

"Your mum tells me that she came home to find you dressed in her sexiest lingerie, is that correct?"

I sat silent, not knowing what to say. I just wished the ground would swallow me up whole to get me away from this situation.

"Well David, I said is that correct?"

Her motions mirrored those of my mums earlier by rubbing her hand up and down her legs as she spoke. I felt my lips begin to quiver as I tried to respond.

"Well?"

"Yes."

"Yes?" she said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes"

"So, let us get this correct. You were dressed head to toe in her lingerie, including the shoes she has on her very feet right this very minute. Plus you had the temerity to be just about to shove her vibrator, the one she uses in her very own wet pussy, up your waiting, hungry ass. Is THAT correct?"

"NOOOO!"

"No what David? No you were not in her expensive lingerie? No you did not have her expensive heels on or no you were not playing with her vibrator?......which is it?......is she lying?"

"No, she.....no....."

"SO, she is correct." My Aunt shut me down as I tried to speak.

"SO, now let me get this correct. You say you are not gay. Yet you are caught, dressed like a girl with a vibrator in your hand about to plunge it back into you asshole. Did you wish it was a real cock David?"

I was gone now, I was rocking in my seat. My hands clasped between my knees, tears falling from my eyes. My head bowed, I wanted to die.

I saw my mums feet appear at mine then her hands on my face, she raised my face to hers and kissed my tears, I felt my Aunts arm go around my shoulders to comfort me.

"Davy, I love you. WE love you but you cannot do this, it is wrong. There is nothing wrong with being gay or dressing anyway that pleases you. But NOT with my clothes and from this point on and NOT in secret."

I looked up into my mother's tearful eyes, they were full of love. Your Aunt is here to determine if you are gay or not. I have told her of our indiscretion with my foot in your lap, so I am pretty sure you like women. Or at least feet.

At that exact moment I felt a hand on my crotch, I now started to panic but my mum held my face in her hands and kissed me softly on the forehead, then gently on my lips.

The hand could not belong to her as she had hers on my face. It began to squeeze tighter, kneading my cock and balls through my jeans. I felt myself start to harden, no-one but myself had ever touched me there and even in this situation it felt lovely. I looked into my mother's eyes as I felt the hand go into the waistband of my jeans, she was reassuring me that it was ok. The bolt of electricity shot through my body and I went stiff all over as the fingertips stroked across the crown of my hard cock.

Dylan1
Dylan1
691 Followers
12