Strawberry Milf Shake

Story Info
After lunch cums a sweet dessert.
4.9k words
4.5
15.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(5 Minute Sex Stories #2)

I had worked the late shift, so on my day off I didn't wake up until late in the morning. I got up, showered, combed my hair, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. I was at the fridge about to pop open my first can of Busch when somebody knocked on the screen door. I looked over and saw the cutie that lives across the street, Kathy-May. She was a skinny little thing, with narrow hips, a tiny waist, big blue eyes, and a large wet mouth. She always wore bright red lipstick and her hair in pig tails. She was a strawberry blonde, meaning sometimes her hair looked blonde and sometimes her hair looked red depending on the angle of the sunlight. Kathy-May had little perky tits until about a year ago when some horny guy didn't pull his dick out of her in time and knocked her up. Her titties started getting rounder about the same time her belly began to swell. When she popped her baby out three months previously, her belly got flat again but her titties stayed big. Though, perhaps they only seemed really big because her frame was so small, particularly around the rib cage. You could even see her new big tittles sticking out the sides when her back was turned. I spent many a lonely night gratifying myself with a bottle of lotion and double ply Kleenex while thinking about those big round titties. That day she presented them to me at my front door — lucky me! I sauntered to the door trying to look as nonchalant and as cool as possible. I was curious as to what Kathy-May and her big MILF titties were up to.

I said, "Good afternoon, Kathy-May. Aren't you a regular ray of sunshine on this splendid day!"

She replied, "Why thanks. It's good to see you too!"

"W!hat can I help you with?"

She turned kind of red and said, "well it's sort of embarrassing. You see, there was a mix up at social services and they won't be able to issue my WIC check until late next week. I just paid the rent, so I don't have much money left for diapers and groceries. I was wondering if I could borrow a little money."

I had been putting in some overtime hours and had saved up a ton of money. Also, I wasn't the type to turn down a damsel in distress, particularly if said damsel had a cute face and big titties.

"Sure," I said smiling, "how much do you need?"

"About one hundred dollars!" She replied nervously.

"No problem, I'll be right back." I stepped into my bedroom to fetch some cash from my wallet. Back at the door I handed Kathy-May a stack of twenties. "There's two hundred there," I said, "that should help you out!"

"Honestly, I can get by with only a hundred! I have no idea when I could pay you this much back."

"Then why don't you keep it," I said.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Of course, I'm sure. I was broke for years before I landed a good job. I know what it's like to worry about how I was going to pay all the bills."

Kathy-May smiled wide. Her teeth were bright white but sort of crooked. Somehow her crooked smile made her even cuter. "Well thanks! You're the best!"

"Yup, that's what they say."

"How about you come across to my place, and I fix us some lunch."

"Well, I wouldn't want to cause you any trouble."

"It wouldn't be any trouble at all. It's the least I could do. You're a real life saver."

"Well then, how could I refuse."

I followed her across the street, but I hung back a little so I could see the sides of her big titties sticking out beyond the contours of her slim ribcage. She must have had them bound up pretty tight in her brazier because they didn't jiggle much.

In her house, I asked her where her little one was, and she said her baby was spending some quality time at her auntie's house. "We have the whole place to ourselves." She explained.

She had me sit at the breakfast table in the kitchen, and said, "How about I make fried baloney sandwiches on white bread? It's pretty much all the food I have left right now."

I replied, "That sounds delicious!"

"You want your bread toasted?"

"Yes please, and with extra mayonnaise if you have any."

"I have plenty of mayo. You want cheese on your sandwich too?"

"What kind of cheese do you have?"

She said, "American."

"That's the best sort. It melts really well and makes me feel patriotic when I eat it."

She laughed and said, "You're funny! I had no idea." She opened the fridge, but then turned around and grinned. "If American cheese makes you feel patriotic, how does Swiss cheese make you feel?"

I had to think quick on my feet. "Swiss cheese makes me feel like hiding money from the IRS."

Kathy-May thought that was hilarious. She laughed so hard she bent over at the waist, slapped her knees, and opened up her mouth so wide you could see her little pink tonsils behind her white crooked teeth. The veins in her neck and forehead even bulged out. When she finally regained her composure she asked, "Where do you hide the money at? In all the little holes?"

I said, "I was thinking of a Swiss bank account, but I like your method better. It's more organic."

She laughed really hard again, but then stopped abruptly because she got a stitch in her side and had to rub it out. I wanted to rub it out for her, but I didn't because I always try to be a gentleman. She started frying the meat and said, "The lettuce is all wilted."

I said, "That's okay. I don't need any lettuce."

She said, "I'm glad you're so agreeable, but a strapping young buck like yourself needs to eat some vegetables. Why don't you look in the pantry and see if we have any potato chips left."

She had all kinds of potato chips, even my favorite kind, sour cream and onion. I took out a bag of the plain ones though, because I didn't want my breath to stink.

She plated out the food. We ate it, and washed it down with a couple of cans of RC cola. She asked me if it was good, and I said it was.

She said, "There's a cold beer in the fridge if you want it. Why don't you hang out for a while and keep me company".

I retrieved the beer. It was a fancy brand in a green bottle with a name I couldn't pronounce. I think it came from overseas, When I turned back around she was gone, but she hadn't gone far. A minute later she reappeared holding some type of box, a blanket, and what looked like two suction cups hanging off some medical tubing.

"What's that I asked?"

"That's my breast pump. With my baby gone, I have to get the milk out before my titties explode."

"Will they really explode?" I asked worried because it would be a real shame if she lost those two wonderful titties.

"Naw, but they might start leaking through my shirt. You don't mind if I pump do you?"

"No of course not."

"Okay then, be a gentleman and turn your back so I can change."

I did as I was told, but I could still her reflection in the glass door of the microwave. She wrestled out of her tight fitting shirt, pulled her bra straps under her arms, and then folded the cups down to free up her titties. The image was a little blurry, but I could see enough. Her two big titties were so taught with milk that they didn't sag even a little. She plugged the tubes into the machine, stuck a suction cup around each nipple, and covered herself up with the blanket. She told me I could turn around, so I took my seat. As I opened my beer she flipped a switch on the machine, and it started to whirr.

She said, "It's like I'm a cow, and my kitchen is a dairy farm."

"You aren't a cow," I said, "you are one of the prettiest young ladies I have ever seen."

"Well, aren't you a sweet one!" She said smiling, and a moment later added, "Here comes the milk." The tubes began to fill up with a thick yellow-white liquid. She seemed so pleased with herself.

"Does that hurt?" I asked.

"No, it feels kind of good," she replied.

I watched the milk get sucked into the machine for a while. Then I asked, "Hey, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course."

"Well, it's kind of personal."

"That's okay. We're good friends now, right?"

"Sure, I guess. Okay, let me ask it, and if it's too personal you don't have to answer."

"Sounds good. Go ahead and shoot!"

"Well, I know I work long hours, and I'm not at home much, but how come I never see your baby daddy coming around your house?"

"I guess that is kind of personal, but I'll go ahead and answer. Well the story is that I went to a drinking party, got pretty tipsy, and then let some guy have his way with me up in the loft."

I asked, "The folks at social services can't track him down to get you some child support?"

"I'm afraid not. All I know about him is that his first name is Charles. He is tall and handsome, and has dark hair and a really thick cock." As soon as she said the word "cock," she covered her mouth and turned red. "Sweat Jesus, did I just say that out loud?"

It took me a while to quit laughing. I said, "Yes, you did, but I think you're alright."

She said, "So you're not offended?"

"No, I'm not exactly a choir boy myself. Who am I to judge?"

"Well that makes you better than most people. My own momma called me a 'hoochie momma' for having a child out of wedlock."

"Well, that ain't right. Mommas are supposed to be supportive, even when you make a mistake."

"Exactly, you and I are like minded. You see your own momma much?"

"No, I'm afraid I don't."

"Well, why not?"

It was kind of a painful subject, but I went ahead and opened up. "You see, when I was ten years old, she died in a car accident."

I was about to shed a tear. Kathy-May got all wide-eyed and covered her mouth. "Oh bless your heart you poor thing. Were you two really close?"

"Can we talk about something else?" I asked, sadly.

"Yes, I'm sorry. Of course," but we were quiet for a while. Eventually, Kathy-May said, "Is it alright if I ask you a personal question?"

"Maybe," I said suspiciously.

"I promise it's not about your momma."

"Then I guess it's okay."

She leaned forward and nearly whispered, "How come I never see any young ladies coming around to your place?"

"That's because I've been putting in long hours at work. Now I have a ton of money, but no time to spend it, and nobody to spend it on."

"Well that's too bad because you're quite the catch."

"You think so?"

"Of course. You're tall. You're good looking, and you work really hard. You're every thing a girl could ask for. It's not fair that a guy like you has to pull it before he goes to bed, and a guy like Charles gets to skip out on responsibility after sewing his seed." This time Kathy-May didn't turn red or act all embarrassed after the sex talk. I began to suspect she really liked sex talk, and I wasn't wrong because her next questions were all about my ex-girl friends: which ones had big tits; which ones had nice asses; did I prefer nice tits or nice asses; who shaved down there, and who was bushy; which ones wore sexy lingerie; who liked to be on top; and who liked it from behind. I thought maybe her momma was right and that she was a hoochie momma, but that didn't make her any less appealing. There was a reason why our ancestors sacrificed virgins into the volcano. They wanted to keep the hoochie mommas around because they were much more fun.

Kathy-May quit producing milk. She packed up the machine, but shifted her weight too far. The blanket caught on the corner of the breakfast table, pulled off her, and fell onto the floor. I got a fifty yard line view of her massive tits. I thought that they'd sag a little now that they were empty but they were as taught and firm as tits could be. Her skin was pale and was streaked with thick dark blue veins. Some of the veins even bulged though the skin a bit, like on the forearms of a body builder. Her nipples were long, hard, and dark brown.

"Oh my gosh, seriously!" She shrieked, picking the blanket up off the floor and covering herself. "I'm so sorry you had to see that. I used to have the nicest little perky B cups with the prettiest stubby light pink nipples. And now they're disgusting with all those veins and my areoles turning brown. Can we just pretend that didn't happen, and that you didn't see anything."

A true gentleman would respond in the affirmative, but at that moment my mouth was faster than my brain. "Those are some of the hottest, sexiest tits, I have ever seen," I blurted out. "I wish I was your baby so I could suck on them every day." As soon as I said it, I felt profound shame, but Kathy-May just laughed.

"Well now's the time to do it, seeing that they're all empty."

"You're teasing!" I accused.

"I'm not! It's been over a year since a man touched my tits. I'm horny as hell. What do you say we go someplace more comfortable?"

"Oh I'd like that for certain!" I replied.

I helped her pack the tit milk into the freezer. We cleaned her pump and the tubing. The whole time she had her fat naked tits out for me to see. She led me into another room, which had a bed and a crib. She was a bit of a slob with big unwashed braziers hanging all over the place. I didn't mind much, though, because I was as piqued as a horny toad. She told me to take off my shirt, and said, "Look at all those muscles! You truly are a handsome fellow."

I said, "they'd be even bigger if I had more time to work out."

"Don't bother." She said, "I think you're perfect just the way you are."

We lay down on the bed. I slid my hand along the boney contours of her ribcage and onto the closest tit. It was warm and firm.

"Oh no you don't." She said, "You have to kiss me first."

She had surprisingly sweet breath considering she just ate potato chips and a fried baloney sandwich. I groped her tits as we circled tongues. I pinched her nipples lightly and they grew in length but did not become fully erect.

"You're a good kisser," she said, "You can suck my tits now."

I supported my weight on my hands, and sucked the right one first, slobbering with my lips and tongue and nipping gently with my teeth. The brown skin of her areola puckered and furrowed. Her nipple grew longer in my mouth. While sucking, I released her nipple from vacuum of my lips with a wet audible pop. It was nearly conical in shape, wet with slobber, and nearly two inches in length. She had been kneading her other tit with her hand, and her nipples matched in size, color, and shape.

"Oh you're making my pussy so wet," she moaned, undoing the zipper of her pants.

I helped her out of her jeans. She had faded pink panties with a dark wet spot over her pussy lips. She arched her back, lifting her hips off the bed. I slid her panties down her legs and off her feet. She had light red pussy hairs that circled her gash and crept backwards towards her asshole. She was not overtly bushy, but not exactly trimmed either.

"If I knew my day was going to end up like this," she said, "I would have shaved."

"Oh don't you worry." I said, "that's the prettiest pussy I've ever seen."

"Thanks," she said smiling. "Now why don't you show me what you're packing in those pants of yours."

I stood up so that I could unbutton my fly and finish undressing. I had a bit of a stiffy, but wasn't fully hard. My dick hung at a low angle.

"Jerk that thing," she ordered, "show me how big it gets."

I stroked my cock as she ran two fingers up and down her slit. The sight of her pussy lips parting to make room for her fingers tips made my cock long and hard.

"Not bad," she said, "I've certainly seen bigger, but I've seen much smaller too."

"Thanks, I guess," was all I could say.

"I bet you want to stick that nice hard cock inside me." She teased.

"You know I do."

"Well you have to make me cum with your tongue first. That way I still get off if you turn out to be a two hump chump."

Kathy-May knew what she wanted, and I was perfectly happy to let her boss me around. Flexible, she spread her legs wide, practically doing the splits. Skin tension from her thighs parted her inner lips, revealing a wet pink folded cavern that faded into darkness.

I pressed the end of my tongue firmly up and down, up and down her slit. Mentally, I mapped the contours of her pussy by touch. Her clit was a little nubbin where the lips joined up top. Her inner lips were both smooth and firm, but the right one had a little bump on it. She flinched when I licked it.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Oh that's my episiotomy scar," she said.

"Your what now?"

"My episiotomy scar." She explained. "That's where they had to cut my pussy open to help make room for the baby's head. It's still a bit tender. They told me to do scar massage to make it softer and less painful, but every time I try, I get distracted and end up flicking the bean."

"Well, I'll be sure to avoid it."

"Good idea, why don't you lick my button instead."

I flicked her little nubbin up and down, left and right, and in circles. Kathy-May kneaded her tits and pinched her nipples as I went to work. She moaned and cooed. As her breathing quickened she begged, "lick my asshole! Please!"

Normally I'd be completely grossed out by the idea, but I was so turned on, I didn't hesitate. Sticking out my tongue, I pressed it hard against her stink hole. Her snare was tight and surrounded by little radial bumps. Kathy-May released her right tit and used two fingers to go to town on her clit, flicking it in tight circles and across a diagonal.

"Oh I love it, I love it. " She moaned.

She arched her back, released her clit, and pulled hard on both nipples. "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum. Quick, bite my clit."

I never before met a woman who likes her tender bits bitten, but I did as I was told, nipping but not too hard.

"Oh my Lord Sweet Jesus!" She yelled. As she climaxed, her eyes rolled back, her face and tits flushed, and she bucked back and forth. I let go of her clit, so it wouldn't come off in my mouth. On the back side of her orgasm, her breathing returned to normal, and she smeared the small white drops at the end of her nipples into the surrounding tit flesh.

"Oh that was good!" She said. "So much better than having to rub one out all by myself. You know the man I marry is going to eat asshole. That's a requirement. It matters less if he's handsome or earns good money."

"Good to know." I said.

"I bet you want to stick that hard cock in me now." She said.

"I sure do."

She flipped over onto her hands and knees. "You mind taking me from behind. I love it doggy style."

Of course, I didn't mind. She had a small firm ass, and her cute pink asshole was still wet.

"I'm all hot wet and bothered. Just stick it in and slammed me hard."

She was surprisingly, tight for somebody who recently squeezed out a baby, but I only pushed my length half way in when she lurched forward and yelled, "Oh fuck!"

"What's wrong?" I asked, my dick bouncing in the breeze.

"My episiotomy scar," she said, her face screwed up in pain. "It's so tender."

"Sorry," I said sheepishly, but she didn't respond. She just laid on her side with her eyes closed, rubbing her pussy lips the same way someone rubs out a cramp in a muscle.

This wasn't the reaction I was hoping for. Disappointed and embarrassed, my dick drooped. I had never been in this situation before, and I had no idea what to say or do. I scanned the room for my clothes, trying to think of the right words to make a graceful exit. I spotted my boxer shorts by the hamper. I made a move to retrieve them when she sat up.

"Sorry about that?" She said. "Kind of killed the moment, didn't it."

I nodded.

"Totally my fault. If I had done my scar massage like they had told me, you'd be pounding my pussy hard as we speak."

"I should probably get going." I said.

"Nonsense," she said leaning forward. "Let's get that droopy dick nice and hard again."

She held my floppy dick at the base, and licked the head like an ice cream cone. "You like that, don't you?" She said. She switched her grip and licked the sensitive part along the bottom. I began to feel more at ease, and my dick stiffened.

12