Strawberry Tarts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's all set," Etta said. "We're going to meet him at the Seafood House at the lake. We'll have a nice dinner. He knows he'll be spending the night; he just doesn't know how great his dessert is going to be!"

"Wow! I get to sleep with a beautiful woman and a handsome man. And they're both great in bed!"

"Well, maybe..."

"Maybe? What do you mean?"

"Maybe we'll get some sleep!" Etta said, and they both laughed.

"You know what, Aunt Etta..."

"Just Etta."

"Oh, right, sorry Etta. I was thinking about doing something with my hair. Cut and curl, you know, just like yours. Would that bother you?"

"Bother me? No, not at all. But why?"

"Well, first, because yours is so sexy. And second, to blow Billy's mind!"

"All right, let's blow his mind. Among other things!"

Etta was laughing as she dialed the phone to make Pam an appointment with her hairdresser.

----

Before they knew it, it was Saturday. It had been a whirlwind week. Pam had juggled her classes with her fervor for her new relationship, the passionate sex, sleeping and waking up in bed with Etta, anxiety about if the family found out, and her uncertainty about their upcoming three-way date with Billy.

They dressed together. Both wore dresses that showed off their comely shapes, Etta a black, low cut shift and Pam a double V-neck in gray. They applied minimal makeup, wore simple gold earrings and packed a few other necessary items in an overnight bag. Etta had booked them a room at the Hyatt.

They drove together to the hotel and checked in. They hung some sexy lingerie in the bathroom and placed some oils and lotions and lubes on the nightstand. They opened a bottle of champagne and Etta made a toast.

"Here's to a wonderful, sexy, dirty night with my new girlfriend...and our new boyfriend!"

They clinked glasses and kissed. They drank their champagne and then Etta left for the restaurant. She wanted to be seated when Billy arrived. Pam would join them a few minutes later.

----

Etta was seated at a corner table with her back to the wall so she could watch the door. At about five minutes after seven she glimpsed Billy in the entryway. He spoke briefly to the hostess and started looking around. She stood and waved and Billy smiled and started walking to her table. As he neared the table she opened her arms, gave him a warm hug and kissed him, slipping him the tip of her tongue in the process.

They exchanged their hellos and took their seats at the table. Billy felt a tickle down below as he admired her remarkable mien, her sexy, frizzy red locks tumbling over her shoulders, her slinky, low-cut black dress hugging her breasts, her wide smile and ruby lips already sucking him in.

"I've looked forward to tonight all week!" Etta said enthusiastically, squeezing his hand.

"So have I," Billy replied. "I haven't stopped thinking about you since I left you last Saturday morning."

"I've thought about you too. It was a wonderful night...and so unexpected!"

"Yes, sometimes those are the best times, when things just seem to happen naturally: No pretenses or games. And I'm glad it didn't mess things up with you and Pam."

"No, we worked that out," Etta said as she stood up. "And speak of the devil..."

Billy looked up and saw another foxy, smiling redhead approaching their table. It was Pam, looking red hot in a gray dress. Billy rose to greet her.

"Hello, Honey," Etta said, and kissed Pam on the lips.

"Hi, Billy," Pam said, and turned to him, put her hand on his shoulder and kissed him. "Nice to see you again."

"Yes, nice to see you too!"

Billy was surprised to see Pam. He was momentarily speechless, but not disappointed.

"So, shall we order drinks?" Etta said, as their waiter approached the table.

Everyone nodded and small talk ensued. Drinks, then dinners were ordered and all three became more relaxed.

"I like your hair!" Billy said to Pam. "It looks great. What made you decide to change it?"

"I wanted to turn you on," Pam said.

"Well, it's working!"

"Are you surprised to see Pam here tonight, Billy?" Etta asked.

"Uh, yes, I guess I am. But I'm not disappointed."

"That's good, that's what we were hoping for. Because, you see, we both owe you quite a bit of gratitude."

"Gratitude? But why? I didn't do anything. I can't take credit for being attracted to two sexy women."

"Au contraire, you did quite a bit for us actually."

"How did I do that?"

"You remember when we were talking on the phone the other day and I told you about talking to Pam after you spent the night last weekend? You asked if Pam and I had kissed and made up? Well, we did quite a bit more than that."

Pam and Etta looked at each other and smiled, then both looked at Billy.

"We talked about it and it helped us realize a couple things. First, we admitted that we were both very attracted to you. And second, we realized we were also very attracted to each other.

Etta let that sink in for a moment and took a sip of wine.

"You see, Pam and I have always loved each other—she's my brother's daughter, and I'm her aunt. But by talking about what happened and our mutual affection for you, it helped us realize that we have a different kind of affection for each other too, and we finally acted upon it. Our relationship has now been elevated to a whole new level. Is this making any sense?"

"Sure, I think I get it. I appreciate you trusting me enough to tell me all this, but...where do I fit in?"

"You are the reason we found the courage to cross that line together. By both of us spending a night in bed with you...really good nights, by the way...and then by talking it through, our lives have changed. And we want you in our lives."

"You see, we didn't want to fight about you," Pam chipped in. "We want to share you."

Billy took a drink while he tried to digest what he was hearing.

"Billy, we see it like this," Pam continued. "You have already screwed both of us. Now we want you to screw BOTH of us."

"Oh Pam, Honey, I love it when you talk dirty!" Etta laughed. Turning to Billy she added, "I've rented us a nice room at the hotel next door. There's champagne, beer, room service and a king bed. And check-out time is not until noon tomorrow!"

You didn't make any plans for tomorrow morning, did you?" Pam asked.

Billy shook his head.

"Good," Pam said. Then with her mouth to Billy's ear she whispered, "I want to suck your cock right after you fuck Etta's ass!"

"So, what do you think?" Etta asked.

"I think I died and went to Redhead Heaven!" Billy exclaimed.

"That's what we were hoping for. Now let's enjoy our dinner and then we can go over to our room for desserts!"

----

"Nice room!" Billy said, as he looked around, checking it out. There was a large king bed, comfortable furniture, drinks on ice, soft music was playing. Pam dimmed the lamps and lighted several candles.

He felt a tug on his arm and Etta spun him around and pasted her mouth onto his. Their tongues pounced and they shared a long, hot kiss, her hand already between his legs. Their lips had parted barely an inch when Pam's mouth replaced Etta's, and Pam and Billy had their own long kiss. The longest, deepest kiss of all was the third one, when Billy watched in awe as the two redhead foxes sucked tongues. He was getting incredibly turned on and they knew it, and he felt the growth in his groin as he watched them go at it.

"Get undressed," Etta said. "We'll be right back. We have a little surprise for you."

Pam and Etta went into the bathroom together. Billy stripped down and sat on the edge of the bed. His staff was already at full mast. He heard muffled voices from the bathroom but couldn't understand anything they were saying. Then he heard the door open and when they emerged he thought he was seeing double.

Other than a slight difference in their heights, they looked like twins. The same curly, red locks, flowing a couple inches below their shoulders. The same red lipstick and nail polish. Identical skimpy, lacy white, see-through negligees that left nothing to the imagination, and matching black thongs covering their delicious strawberry pies.

"What do you think?" Pam asked.

"I think I'm speechless. I'm ready for dessert!"

"So are we," Etta said. "Now you get to roll out the red carpets!"

Decisions, decisions. Billy wondered if this was some kind of psychological test: Which red carpet would he roll out first? He wasn't taking any chances. He stood up in front of them...his dick was already standing...and he simultaneously slipped his hands into each of their thongs, palmed their red foliage, and slipped two fingers into each pussy, both already wet. He was not playing favorites.

The ladies moaned together and both reached out for him at once and their mouths zeroed in on his at the same time. They almost butted heads, but somehow in the passion of the moment the angles worked out and they all instantly delved into a three way kiss. Six lips and a trio of tongues collided in a lustful mouth-fuck, two went cunts grinded on his fingers, and a hand wrapped tightly around his enlarged cock.

Billy never knew you could even kiss two girls at once, but damn if it wasn't working out so far, he thought to himself. It went on a little longer, and then they backed him up until the backs of his legs bumped the bed and he plopped down on the mattress with pussies in his hands.

"Undress each other!" Billy said. "Slowly!"

That was all the encouragement the girls needed. They smiled and turned to face each other and he watched them kiss in the flickering candlelight.

"I'll do you first," Pam said to Etta. As they shared another sexy kiss, Pam removed Etta's cover, which didn't take much; she moved the spaghetti strap over and it fell to the floor. Still kissing, Etta now wore only her G-string. Pam went down on her knees and kissed Etta's pussy through the flimsy fabric. Then she looped her thumbs inside the wiry strap and pulled the garment down to the floor, gave Billy a quick glance and a smile, and then slipped her tongue inside Etta's snatch.

This was unexpected, but not unwelcome. Etta moaned loudly and held Pam's head as she tasted her.

"Damn, you two are hot!" Billy said. Etta was looking at him, and winked.

Soon Etta pulled Pam's head up to hers and kissed her. "My turn!" she whispered. Billy's dick felt like it was about to explode as he watched the scene repeat itself, but reversed: He watched Etta remove Pam's clothes and eat pussy.

Billy began stroking himself. He'd always thought it was a turn-on to see two girls getting it on, but this was even better than he could have imagined: Not only two redheads top to bottom, but an incestuous matched set, which made it all the more spicy and dicey.

"Oh, no you don't!" Pam said, as she noticed Billy's handiwork. "Etta, look what he's doing."

Etta turned to see Billy's hand around his cock. "Need help with that?" she asked.

The girls came over and sat on either side of him. Etta grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him as she brushed his hand away and forcefully clutched his cock. Pam sucked his nipples for a long minute before she got down on her knees between his legs. Etta fed his cock into her mouth.

"Lay down," Etta said, gently pushing him onto his back.

With his butt on the edge of the bed, and his dick deep into Pam's mouth, Billy watched Etta swing onto the bed and straddle him. She scooted up so that the lips of her twat were kissing the lips on his face. He dove right in and picked up where Pam had left off. Etta was getting her pussy eaten for the second time in a few short minutes.

The noisemakers were already in fine form. Billy grunted as Pam's keen mouth tugged him down south, and slurped as Etta grinded her salty slit into his face. Pam was doing a pretty good job slurping herself, on her knees with a mouthful of hot cock and drool dripping out of her mouth.

Pam then decided it was time to put that big cock inside her. She stood up and positioned herself on the edge of the bed and lowered herself onto it, and all around it; Billy groaned and Etta continued fucking his face with her cunt.

Pam was fucking Billy, and Billy was fucking Pam. Then she leaned forward, put her arms around Etta and took hold of her tits. She held tight as she increased her up-down pounding on Billy's hard meat and sucking on Etta's neck. Billy was really getting into poking Pam, but was also trying not to suffocate with his face flush against Etta's marinated camel toe and strawberry patch.

Billy knew that pretty soon something had to give. He'd already had a massive boner while watching Pam and Etta making out. Then he got a blowjob from Pam. And now he was fucking her, even if he couldn't really see her. He knew he was going to shoot a wad here pretty damn quick.

"That's it, Baby, eat me just like that!" Etta moaned, twisting her crotch. "Yeah, right there, that's it, ooh, I'm going to shoot my dirty cum all over you..."

Damn if that dirty talk didn't drive him to the edge every damn time! With a loud moan his body buckled and his load rose up out of him, string after string. Pam fucked him even harder and kept it up even after he'd emptied his tank.

Pam shrieked and bit Etta on her shoulder, and Billy felt her wetness get wetter as her cum surrounded his tired cock and trickled out of her stuffed cunt and over his thighs and balls. Then, almost immediately he felt Etta's polished nails dig into his scalp and her jizz jetted into his mouth.

----

Billy was lying between them, a red head on each shoulder, with one arm around Pam and one around Etta, and a tit in each hand. They'd collapsed in a zonked heap and no one had said anything for a few minutes. His dick tickled after all the action it had already had.

"I hate to break this up, even for a minute, but I gotta go to the bathroom," he said, letting go of their tits. Pam and Etta feigned pained expressions and reluctantly took their heads off his shoulders.

"But don't go away!" Billy said, and bounded out of the bed. He figured he better piss while his dick was temporarily flaccid. When he did his urine initially squirted off in two different directions before he gave himself a yank and unified the stream and was able to hit his target. He washed his hands and splashed his face with cold water. He looked at himself in the mirror. His hair was a mess, his face was reddened and he had a fresh scratch on his neck. He felt like he had just gone two rounds with Joe Frazier.

When he reentered the room, the girls were already going at it. Etta was lying on her stomach and Pam was on her knees behind her ramming a rubber dildo up her ass.

"I'm getting her ready for you!" Pam said enthusiastically. "There was one thing you gave me the night you slept with me that you forgot to give Etta. I've been telling her she's going to get it and she's going to like it. I've been waiting for this!"

Billy's cock was perking back up. Pam picked up a small bottle of lube off of the bedspread and left the dildo sticking out of Etta's ass.

"Come here," she said.

Billy moved close to Pam and she kissed his penis, and then began stroking it.

"Let's get this bad boy hot and heavy and I'll lube you up too. Strawberry flavored!" she said, and licked some off of her finger.

Billy's dick was hard in no time and Pam slathered it with the sweet smelling gel. Not to be wasteful, she stuck the remaining gob on her finger into her own asshole, just in case.

The dildo was maybe two inches wide, and Billy watched Etta's sphincter slowly close after Pam pulled the fake dick out of her. Billy thought, 'This is going to be good, it looks like they've been practicing'.

Pam moved to the side and pulled Billy by the dick and placed its tip in prime position. The asshole winked. "Be gentle!" she said.

Billy spread her crack with his thumbs and pressed his cockhead hard against her opening. Etta grunted as he pushed himself in. Pam was massaging Etta's back and already sucking on the dildo.

Etta squealed and gripped the edge of the mattress when Billy forced his oiled rod into her tight tunnel. She felt his stiff width against her rectal walls and a prickly drag as he pushed further in. Once his cock was in deep, Billy slid it in and out gently a couple times before picking up his pace. Soon he was slinging it pretty good and Etta was half grunting/half crying with each push.

"Oh, fuck!" Etta croaked.

"This is so fucking hot!" Pam blurted, now fucking herself with the dildo.

Billy was throwing all of himself into it, literally, eagerly pounding Etta's cozy ass while watching Pam ram the rubber cock into her twat.

Etta had been fingering herself since Pam had lubed her ass and inserted the dildo, and now she announced that she was about to come. That made Billy bang harder, deep inside her, in effort to syphon his cum up from the depths of his scrotum.

"Ugghhh..." Billy howled.

"Aurrrgghh..." Etta wailed.

Pam heard their orgasmic clamors and knew what it meant. She squeezed Etta's hand and knew by her vice grip that she was unloading onto the bedcovers. Billy let out with one final gut-wrenching bellow and released his load into Etta's rear end.

When Billy pulled his drained cock back out, he watched again with awe as her asshole shrunk back to normalcy and his cum seeped out.

Pam repositioned herself. She licked up the cum from Etta's ass. Then, as she'd promised, she took Billy's cock into her mouth and sucked him, and extracted the few last drops of his seed that had not managed to make it all the way to daylight.

----

That's the way it went that night. They all would rest for a while, but sooner or later somebody started fooling around. Etta went to the bathroom and when she came back out Billy was fucking Pam doggy style. Pam went to the bathroom and when she came back out Etta had a dick in her mouth. Billy's penis was sore all around.

Billy had always thought that love triangles were bad news, but damn if this one wasn't starting off great! With a cock, two cunts, three tongues, four tits, six lips and three assholes the possibilities and combinations were limitless! They all fell asleep with smiles on.

----

In the morning Billy woke up with a massive hard-on as usual, but he had to pee like a racehorse. In the bathroom he contorted his body and pushed down on his erection to try to steer his piss into the toilet. Mostly it hit the bowl. But with the skin of his dick stretched to the max, it hurt like hell because the sides of his shaft were rubbed raw. He found a small bottle of body lotion on the sink and gently massaged it in, hoping it would soothe the soreness. Then when he returned to the bed, damn if those two redheaded nymphets weren't ready to suck his dick again!

'Shit', Billy thought to himself, 'Life is tough!'

Billy watched Pam and Etta take turns sucking him and intermittently kissing and making out. It hurt a little but he toughed it out. Then it gradually evolved into Etta doing the cocksucking and Pam doing Etta. Billy watched Etta's mouth on his cock and Pam's mouth on Etta's twat and realized his own mouth had nothing to do; all he could do was watch. So, he got Pam to move her body around and repositioned so her crotch was up near his face, and by bending his torso a little he could reach it with his mouth. Bingo, just like that, he was chomping down on Pam's wet pussy and sucking her clit like it might try and get away. He never thought it could happen, but there they were, all of them deeply consumed in an oral sex trio, and within a few short minutes they each received a mouthful of cum.

----

They were getting hungry. It was getting to be mid-morning and they hadn't eaten much at dinner the night before. Pam said she would take the first shower. Fortunately the stall was too small for all three to shower at once; if it had been big enough for all of them, they feared they may never get out of there!