Stray Cats Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know what came over me," she said. "I just had this sudden urge to kiss you. Maybe it was a thank you for the time when you helped me after I turned my ankle."

"You're welcome," he grinned, "anytime."

Alex turned towards his apartment and pulled out his keys.

"Hey," she said, glancing down the hallway from side to side, "can we talk?"

Alex looked at her quizzically.

"I mean in private. I have something I want to tell you but I don't want others to," she shrugged and gestured, "you know."

"Of course."

Rachel opened her door and led him into her apartment. It was much bigger than his, perhaps twice the size. She had a small kitchen off to one side and a living room area and then a separate bedroom with a small bathroom attached.

Alex walked over to the two windows that looked out onto the back yard of the house. He could see the firepit and the old swings that Reilly built for a previous 'back yard bash' down below. Then he turned to survey her apartment.

"Wow, this is really nice," He looked around the place. There were pictures on the dresser and a couple of nice paintings on the wall.

"Who's this in the photo?" Alex asked, pointing to a man and a woman. They looked like husband and wife, maybe her parents.

"That's my uncle Fred and his wife Abby. They let me stay with them one summer after my father kicked me out of his house when I was seventeen."

"Shit, why?"

"Because of who I was at the time and what I was becoming."

"Huh?"

Rachel walked over to the couch and sat down, she patted the cushion next to her.

"Sit here, Alex," she said, speaking softly, "Please. I want to tell you a little bit about me. But first you have to promise that you'll not share this with anyone."

"Of course. If you ask me I'll keep whatever you tell me a secret forever."

"Thank you."

She paused a moment, as if gathering the courage to start with her story.

"When I was little I was always frail as a child. I didn't develop physically like other kids my age. I always felt that there was something different about me, like I was not normal. At least not normal according to what I saw around me, the way normal boys and girls were growing up. When I was ten I had this crush on a boy. His name was Johnny. He was one of the kids in the neighborhood. We went to school together, we were in different classrooms but we saw each other a lot. We often played together when all of the kids in the neighborhood gathered outside to play a game or something."

"One night we were playing hide and seek, it was getting dark. Johnny and I were hiding in a bunch of bushes near my house. It was old man Spangler's house. He was widowed and lived alone. I think he worked at the car plant or something because he left early each day and didn't come home sometimes until after dark."

"Anyway, we were hiding in some bushes in his front yard. I guess I couldn't resist my urges any longer and I reached over and kissed Johnny hard on the lips. Johnny pulled away in shock but that wasn't the worst of it. Old man Spangler was standing right behind us and he shouted, 'Get the hell out of my yard you little faggots!'."

Rachel lowered her eyes and glanced away for a moment. She turned back and looked Alex in the eyes.

"You see, Alex, I was born a boy."

"Huh? You're so beautiful," Alex whispered. "I never would have guessed." His voice trailed off as he watched her reaction.

Rachel looked down at her hands folded in her lap. Her eyes began to tear up. She drew a big breath and shuddered as she let her breath out slowly. She dabbed her eyes gently. "Wow, this still bothers me, even after all these years." She turned to Alex and then continued.

"Anyway, I hid the fact that I was different from my parents for a long time, but eventually my mother found out. She caught me going through her underwear drawer one day when I pretended to be sick from school."

"I skipped school a lot after that night with Johnny in front of old man Spangler's house. The boys at school were merciless, especially Johnny. That made the whole thing so much harder to take. They would punch me or trip me or push me against a wall and try to choke me. I tried my best to stay away from them but middle school is a difficult place to hide."

"After my mother found out about me she tried her best to 'cure me' as she put it. I went to a bunch of child psychologists who poked and prodded and scratched their heads. They were all a bunch of pill pushing quacks."

"Finally my mother took me to this one family physician and he and I had a long chat. Apparently he had a niece who was born the same way as me so he understood the struggle I was dealing with. He told me that there was really nothing wrong with me. I was shocked that someone actually said that."

"He said that there are people who are born genetically with one gender and psychologically identify with another. He talked to my mother and told her that he thought she should support my situation any way she could. After that I started hormone therapy. I began it on my twelfth birthday."

"After I started to identify with being a girl things went from bad to worse at school. It wasn't the boys that were the worst. It was the girls. Boys can be mean but girls are vicious. They saw me as competition because I dressed nice and looked pretty. Even though I continued to dress like a boy. I guess they saw it as a challenge and took it the wrong way. I was just trying to figure out who I was at the time. I barely had time to think about chasing boys."

And not all the boys rejected me. There was this one boy who transferred in during the tenth grade. His family had just moved to the city and he was new to the area. He was also very cute and all the girls set their sights on him. It wasn't my fault that he liked me but there was no explaining that to the girls. I can't begin to explain the wicked things they did to me."

"Finally, after the fifth time I came home from high school with bruises and a black eye, my mother pulled me out of the school. I was too ashamed to admit that I had been beaten by a bunch of girls. She home-schooled me until I was seventeen. I got my GED and went on to community college to study accounting."

"When I was still going to high school I always dressed as a boy. When I was at home I loved to dress up in girls clothes, I bought all sorts of frilly things, the softer the better. I had to be careful how I dressed with my dad around. He wouldn't stand for any of it. One day he caught me dressed in a frilly dress and an apron. I was baking some cookies for my mom and he came home early from work. I had to think fast. I explained to him that I was practicing for a school play. He bought it that time but when he caught me dressed in a nightgown and panties one night it was everything my mother could do to keeping him from beating me and throwing me out of the house that very moment. I left the next day and never looked back. I was seventeen and homeless."

"My father was a brute of a man. I never understood what my mother saw in him. She told me one day that the only gift she was ever grateful for from my dad was me. That made me cry."

"I guess she finally got fed up with the bastard because a year after he kicked me out of his house she left him. She lives in Springfield now and I see her from time to time. She's much happier. She has a new boyfriend and he's really nice."

"I see why you like to keep to yourself," Alex said, softly.

"It's not that I want to hide from anybody, Alex. I'm no longer ashamed of who or what I am. I just find it difficult to open up to people I live around, because of everything that's happened in my past. I've had a lot of experience with people judging me, and I prefer not to put myself in those kinds of situations again if I can help it. Besides, most people don't understand who I am and prefer not to get involved."

Alex sat for a moment and looked at Rachel. His eyes began to tear up.

"Hey, what's wrong? I said that I'm okay with who I am. When I think back on all of it I like to believe that it made me a better person. They say whatever doesn't kill you will make you stronger," she said with a cheery smile as she touched Alex on his shoulder.

"I want to show you something," Alex said, in a near whisper. He slowly began to unbutton his shirt. Rachel watched him intently. She had no idea what could be so upsetting to cause such a reaction in him.

As the last button was undone, he pulled his shirttails from his pants and revealed an Ace elastic bandage wrapped tightly around his chest. Beneath the bandage it was clear to Rachel that two sizable bumps were evident. Breasts? Rachel thought as she looked up into his eyes. He has breasts? Is he a girl trying to be a boy?

"I don't understand," Rachel said with a tremble in her voice. She reached forward and gently touched the bandage. Beneath it she could feel the firmness of a full breast.

"The term is 'intersex'," he said softly. "You can look it up on the internet. It's apparently a medical condition. It doesn't always manifest early in life. They began to develop when I was twenty."

"At first they were very sensitive and then they began to swell and grow. I went from a flat chest to a 'C' cup in eighteen months. They haven't grown much since then. I suppose if I went on hormone therapy like you did my body would grow even more feminine. I'm still a fully functioning male," he said sheepishly, "everything still seems to work. But I have no idea who I am up here anymore," he said, pointing to his forehead.

Rachel pulled Alex into a tight hug. "Oh my God, thank you," she said with tears in her eyes. "You can not imagine how scared I was to tell you all of this. Somehow, deep inside, I knew that you would understand me. I had no idea that you were like me!" She took a big breath and squeezed him again.

"I'm nowhere near as brave as you are Rachel," Alex replied as Rachel continued to hold him tightly. "This all came on much later in my life. I never had to endure the kind of crap that you did when you were in school. I don't think I could have done it. Your so much stronger than I am."

"Maybe," she said releasing him and gently rubbing his back. "But I'm so glad I said something today."

"Why?"

"Because not only do I have a new friend," she said leaning back with a huge grin, "I have a new girl friend!" She hugged him again and Alex groaned as she held him tightly. "Does anybody else know about you?" Rachel leaned back and smiling sweetly.

"Nobody."

"Not even Amanda?"

"No, why would Amanda know anything?"

"I'm sorry," Rachel said, suddenly changing the tone of the conversation. She moved to sit further away from Alex and looked down and away from him. "I just thought." Her voice trailed off.

Alex smiled at her and said, "we're friends, Rachel, that's all. I only just met her a month ago. I helped her bring some of her boxes into her apartment when she moved in. We talk in the hallway from time to time but that's about it."

"I saw you both yesterday in the backyard," she said, embarrassed to admit that she saw them out her window. "You looked like you were very close so I guess I assumed."

"I saw her go out to the backyard yesterday when I came home from school. She looked a little upset," he said, gently. "Her cousin is getting married next month, apparently they are very close. She was feeling a little homesick, that's all."

"I'm sorry," Rachel repeated, "I guess I misread everything. I was a little jealous. You two always seemed so happy together. It made me want to open up to you because I wanted you as a friend too."

"Well, I'm flattered, and I'm glad you were a little jealous because if you weren't we would never have made this connection. You can imagine how much of a burden this has been for me," he said, placing his hands on his chest. "Hey, don't cry," he said as he wiped away her tears.

"Thanks," Rachel said sweetly, "they're happy tears not sad ones."

"Good. But you really should get to know Amanda," he said as he turned and settled back on her couch. "She's bright and cheery and I think she's really smart too. I think you might really like her."

"Alex, girls frighten the hell out of me. I know on the outside they appear all soft and frilly but inside they can be monsters."

"Those high school girls really did a number on you didn't they?"

"I guess," she said, with a sigh. "I still have the jitters when I'm around a bunch of them at my day job."

They both sat in silence on the couch for a few minutes, lost in their own thoughts. Rachel glanced sideways at Alex then she closed her eyes and willed her mouth to open.

"Alex?"

"Huh?"

"Are you sure you're okay with who I am? You're not freaked out or anything?"

"After what I just showed you I should ask you the same thing," he replied.

"Would you, ah...would you show them to me?"

"You mean without the bandage?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, okay," he whispered softly. Then he sat up and took off his shirt. He pulled off the hooks that bound the bandages in place and slowly unwrapped the elastic bands. A moment later his breasts were released and they swelled to their true form. There were red marks where the bandages pulled tightly across his chest and a few stray hairs that interrupted his otherwise smooth and creamy chest. His aureoles were modest in size and his nipples stood out prominently from each breast. He started to cover himself, but Rachel placed her hands on his wrists and gently moved them away from his body.

"Oh," she said as she looked at them enchanted, "they look lovely."

Alex watched in amazement as Rachel lowered her mouth to one of his breasts and, using her tongue, she lightly touched his nipple. He closed his eyes and relished the velvet touch of her tongue on his breast. It sent chills down his spine.

Rachel closed her mouth over his breast and began to suckle. She drew in a breath and savored his smell as she sucked and nibbled at his breast. Then she moved to the other breast and did the same thing while she brought up her hand and pinched the first nipple, pulling it out between her thumb and forefinger.

"Oh," he moaned.

It shocked her a moment and she pulled away abruptly.

"God, I'm so sorry," she said, her face flushed with crimson. "I don't know what came over me." Rachel's heart was pounding as she buried her face in her hands.

"Hey," Alex murmured as he took her hands from her face and kissed her on the forehead, "it felt lovely." He reached up and put his hand behind her head and drew her face down between his breasts.

She kissed Alex there lightly as she nuzzled his breasts then she moved up his body trailing kisses up his neck until she kissed him on the lips.

"Thank you," she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and gazed into his eyes.

Alex smiled shyly as Rachel released him then moved over and leaned back against the couch. She reached across and took his hand then kissed it and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"They really are beautiful, Alex. I wish mine were that soft." Her heart was still racing but it was beginning to slow down a little.

Alex sighed a little and looked over at Rachel. "You have no reason to be envious Rachel. You are simply stunning. If I wasn't so awkward around women I would have been stalking you a long time ago," he grinned sheepishly and then blushed bright crimson.

"Wouldn't that have been a surprise," she said with a chuckle.

"All the way around," he replied, as he touched her arm lightly.

They both laughed a bit then settled back into the couch with a smile and a sigh.

Rachel looked at the bulge that was growing in the front of Alex's pants. She reached over and with a tender touch she placed her hand on Alex. She rubbed her hand against his jeans and looked over to watch his reaction as he paused to savor her touch. Then she got bolder and opened the zipper on his jeans. Alex simply closed his eyes and sighed.

Rachel pulled out his cock, leaned across him, and began to lick it. Alex moaned in response to the velvet touch of her tongue. His pants were tight so he reached down and unbuckled his belt to remove them. Rachel helped him slide them down and out of the way. She paused a moment to admire him lying there while she stroked him gently. His beautiful breasts heaved with each breath he took. His cock became rigid in her hand and pre-cum was forming at the tip. Alex looked up at her with a blissful smile then he closed his eyes again. Rachel brought her face towards his cock and began to draw him into her mouth.

"My God, you are amazing," he whispered to her as his body arched off the sofa. She slipped her hand beneath him and let her fingers play with his ass. A moment later her thumb began to press against his rosebud. He moaned again and she brought her thumb up to her face. She released his cock a moment and licked her thumb. Then she took him back into her mouth and brought her thumb back to his ass. She pressed again, still with gentle pressure and her thumb slipped inside.

"Oh," he cried as she entered him.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No, I guess it was more of a surprise than anything else," he replied, softly. "Your mouth is amazing. I've never had this happen before."

"This can happen as often as you want from now on," she said with a wicked grin then she took him back inside her mouth and continued to swirl her tongue around his shaft. Her thumb continued to move in and out of his ass slowly loosening his muscle.

"My God, you're tight," she said in a whisper.

"You've entering virgin territory," he said with a wry grin.

Alex's breathing became more erratic and he started to buck and grind his pelvis into her face. Rachel knew he was close. She started to suck harder as she rammed her thumb into his rectum several more times. She was reaching for his prostate. Her movements were massaging him there. Suddenly he sucked in his breath and the first shot of cum hit the back of her mouth. It was followed by several more. She continued to suck and swirl her tongue around the head as he shot another stream of his cum into her eager mouth.

As the waves of his orgasm subsided he relaxed against the sofa and Rachel pulled her thumb from his ass. She moved up his body towards his face planting kisses along the way until she found his mouth. Her tongue dove into his mouth exploring every part of him, passionately.

He could taste his seed on her lips. Finally, Rachel relaxed, and resting her head on his chest, she nuzzled his breast and kissed him there again.

"Wow, thank you," Alex said, softly.

"You're welcome, and believe me when I tell you that I enjoyed that as much as you did."

They stayed there a moment holding each other in a lover's embrace. Alex closed his eyes and hugged her tightly.

That was truly amazing, he wondered what she looked like? How would he react when he saw her naked? Would he be able to take her into his mouth and suck her like she just sucked him? He had no idea what to do. Would he do it wrong?

"Rachel, I'm completely out of my depth here. I don't know how to act and I don't want to hurt you but..."

"Shush," she said, interrupting him as she placed a finger across his lips. "Don't worry about it. Just follow your instincts and you'll be fine."

"Okay."

"Hey," she said, looking at her watch, "you want to go out for dinner before work? It'll be my treat."

"Sure but we can go 'Dutch' if you want, I just got paid."

"I'm asking you out, okay? I just got paid too so don't argue with me," Rachel leaned over again and kissed Alex on the lips. "You can buy next time."

"Okay," he replied, with a sheepish grin. Then he pulled up his pants and began to button up his shirt.