Streaking Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seems like minutes, Mary looked up from her conversation with Mack and suddenly noticed that most of the party was gone. She pulled out her phone and checked the time - it was well past 2am.

"Goodness where did the time go?" Mary asked.

"I guess we've been having a good time, huh?" Mack replied.

"Yeah, it's been great! But, I uh, need to go ask Sarah something about sleeping" Mary quickly blurted out. There was a slight lull in the conversation and she wasn't sure she was ready for Mack to try and make a move.

She darted out of the room they were in and found Sarah, Jaclyn and one of their other friends...

"ohmygoshit'sbeen greatbuti'mnervous-"

"hey, shush...We're gonna go streaking!"

Mary stopped in her tracks.

"Now?"

"Yes now," replied Sarah. "Put on your streaking clothes - I mean... you know what I mean."

The group stepped outside and glanced at each other nervously. Sarah was the first to de-robe and Jaclyn was soon to follow. Their nipples accentuated their very perky breasts. Mary caught Mack taking glances at the girls' breasts and decided she wanted some of that attention and lifted her shirt over her head and unbuckled her bra. She set them down on the front stoop of the house and as she rose up caught Mack's surprised and happy gaze.

"Let's see it Mack - and by 'it' I mean your dick," cried Sarah. Everybody laughed at the forwardness and Mack happily obliged. This was getting real, and so much closer than when Mary saw Mack streak by the other night. She felt a wave in her groin.

Everyone dropped the rest of their clothes in a pile and Sarah took off in a sprint. Mary's heart was pounding as she followed her friend.

Half way down the block Mary finally started to breath and enjoy herself - she felt confidence naked that she hadn't felt before. The cool night air was so different on her body and felt so good breezing through her legs. She was loving it - running through the streets with the adrenaline pumping as she thought that anyone could catch her and her friends, completely naked. She looked over and saw Sarah, smiling from ear to ear as her small, pale breasts lightly bounced up and down. Shyly, Mary turned and looked at Mack. He was running right next to her stride for stride with a huge grin on his face.

"Isn't this awesome?!"

"haha, yeah it is!"

Mary glanced down - she didn't mean to - but she did mean to. Mack's dick was flopping as he lunged forward, smacking Mary's ass as he passed her. Mary glanced past him and Jaclyn had run ahead and was now doing cartwheels in a nearby home's lawn. Mary couldn't believe how cavalier she was being - not only was she naked, she was doing cartwheels, spreading her legs wide as she rotated upside down for everyone to see. Everything about this situation was making Mary hot.

"Someone hold me so I can do a handstand," laughed Jaclyn. Mary stepped over and held her legs while she walked her hands in the grass. She now had an up close and personal view of her pussy and couldn't help but stare as she walked around with her hands trying to stabilize herself. Jaclyn finally fell to the grass and got up with a huge grin on her face. "Let's run back!"

Once back, Mary couldn't stop laughing. It was SUCH a rush to be out in public completely naked- especially with a group of people.

Without stopping to put their clothes on, Jaclyn and Sarah hopped into bed and got under the sheets to get warm. Without thinking, Mary hopped in right behind them. She wrapped her arms around Jaclyn and became biggest spoon to the threesome already tightly huddled together, trying to get warmth. Turning her head back towards the doorway, she should see Mack's silhouette standing in the doorway.

"Are you coming?" shouted Sarah.

"Not quite sure where to go," Mack responded.

We'll make room, I'm sure there's space right behind Mary," Jaclyn piped in.

"Is that ok?" came a somewhat softer, closer voice.

"mmhmm" Mary nodded.

With her arms tightly around Jaclyn and her face buried into her hair, Mary could feel the covers moving around her. She felt Mack's heat before she felt him, but a moment later his chest pressed against her back and his arm rested on her side. She could tell that he was nervous as his breath was shallow. Also, the rest of his body was rested a good inch or two away from her body. Without thinking, Mary took her arm that was on top and reached behind Mack to pull him in closer, placing his hand in between her breasts.

"I'm cold, come closer" she said.

Jaclyn giggled, and so did Sarah.

Mack scootched his lower half toward her and she could feel his manhood against the back of her thighs. She could feel it pulse and as it slowly grew stiff. Mack had stopped breathing completely. Mary adjusted her lower half and at the same time spread her legs ever so slightly, letting free Mack's now hard member to fall in the gap between her thighs and her increasingly slick labia. She returned her arm back around Jaclyn.

Mack let out a breath, hot on Mary's neck.

"What are you two doing?" Jaclyn teased.

"Just laying here like the rest of you fools."

Mary was relieved - she had frozen and wasn't sure how to respond. Here she was, one had wrapped around her naked best friend with her long-time best friend's penis resting against her pussy.

"Hey Jaclyn, do you want to go get a night-cap to help warm up? I have some whiskey downstairs..."

"Yes please."

"Yup."

"Yup."

The 2 girls closed the door, leaving Mary and Mack to themselves. Without saying anything, Mary reached down and grabbed Mack's hard cock. Her confidence had never been higher and earlier tonight she had decided it's what she wanted. She turned her head and asked Mack if he wanted to.

"I want nothing more," he said.

Mary took the throbbing member in her hand and guided it into her now dripping wet slit as Mack started kissing the back of her neck.

"Go slow, this is my first time."

It was tight at first, but as Mack slowly filled Mary up, her muscles started to relax. And because her pussy was soaking due to the build up, it wasn't as painful as she thought her first time would be. Mary had heard so many stories of guys going too fast or trying to shove it in, but Mack went slowly and held just the tip of his penis in her for the first few minutes slowly going in and out as he kissed her neck and ears. After a few minutes he went a little bit deeper and reached his hand around to her clit and start playing with her while his other hand wrapped underneath her and started slowly massaging her breast. This was nothing like masturbating, Mary thought. This was warm and sensual and SO fucking amazing. And wet! The weight and warmth of Mack's body behind her, his mouth on her neck and ears and back, and his hands, oh his hands. All of this was so new and so pleasurable that she couldn't take it. Having Mack behind her thrusting into her was so much more satisfying; he was so much more... Wholesome.

Mary's breathing quickened and she could feel the pulse of her heart beat in the inner walls of her pussy as Mack was pumping his dick into her and slowly rubbing her clit. His other hand on her nipple was slowly becoming an afterthought as her pussy started to get so hot. Heat kept building in her groin and she could feel more of her juices around his girth as a wave of pleasure that started in her depths crept to her belly and made its way through her whole body.

She cried out with pleasure as the first wave of her orgasm hit. She felt Mack's hand clench on her breast as his hips rocketed quickly into her ass. Her orgasm cry was first but his was soon to follow as his hips jerked a few more times. His body spasmed a few more times as he buried his head in her back. After a few moments they both came to and Mack pulled out from behind her and settled back to spooning her - his hands still lightly massaging her breasts.

Their breathing started to slow as they both drifted off to sleep.

There was a soft knock on the door and Sarah peaked her head in. "We're coming back to bed if that's ok."

"mmhmm" cooed Mary.

12