Stream of Consciousness

Story Info
A future where your five senses can be streamed.
8.8k words
4.67
7.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kripto
Kripto
631 Followers

In an age where everyone was obsessed with what others were wearing, where they were going, what they were doing, it was only a matter of time before someone took it as far as it could possibly go in order to satisfy society's voyeuristic tendencies. Gone were the days of social media, where all you could do was send pictures and videos. The area of consciousness streaming had begun.

This was made possible by a surgical procedure that installed the necessary biotech into a person's parietal lobe. At one time, this would have been a major procedure, but was now as easy as scheduling a yearly physical, and a client would be home the same day, able to stream.

The parietal lobe made it all possible. It is the part of the brain that translates the messages received from the five senses. These messages could be transmitted live to another person's parietal lobe, and experienced in real time. Whatever the sender saw, touched, heard, tasted, and smelled, the receiver would as well.

What controlled it all was a website called World Consciousness. Anyone who wanted to stream parts of their life, like going on a hike, having a party, sharing the nervousness of a first date, only had to go live with their parietal signal. Anyone who wanted to silently ride along and experience what the streamer was sending, selected that stream, and were immediately sharing the streamer's five senses. The people that shared another person's stream were called ride alongs. To them, it felt exactly the same as if they were living it themselves. It was a thrill to all parties involved. In a matter of months, everyone was doing it.

There were restrictions of course. To begin with, you had to be 18 or older to undergo the procedure. If you were streaming, you determined when you were online, and when you weren't. You couldn't be controlled by a ride along in any way. You were in the driver's seat. That being said, streamers did take requests, earning money through tips and subscribers to their streams.

At first, streams had been mostly family friendly, but like all technology, that envelope got pushed quickly. Hacks and mods began to appear rapidly. The first ones primarily benefited the receivers, such as intensifying sensations. But others began to focus on the streamers, which eventually led to an even more invasive experience, as a high school senior by the name of Emily would soon discover.

Emily couldn't wait to stream that day. Her backwards town didn't let students stream from school, which didn't even make sense. She could see why being a ride along would be banned, because it would be like they were somewhere else, in somewhere else. But just to stream, well, she was present and accounted for when she did that. It wasn't fair. She'd have so many more followers if she could stream during the day.

As the high school senior left her shoes by the door, she took in the quietness of the house. She was first home. Her older brother would be getting home from his backbreaking factory job in about an hour, and her mom and dad usually got home shortly after that. This was her favorite time to stream, because she knew she looked great, and there were no parents or annoying older brother around to embarrass her in front of her followers.

Emily bounded upstairs to her room and shut the door behind her. She did a quick check in the mirror to make sure her hair and makeup still looked good. She nodded to herself that she passed inspection, and then gave a cursory glance around her room. Parents could say what they would about the supposed negatives of streaming, but it did help keep a room clean. If her fans saw through her eyes leftover bits of food or dirty clothes, she would die of embarrassment.

She smoothed out a wrinkle on top of her bed, then went to her computer. The screen came alive, and she pulled up the World of Consciousness website. She logged in and looked to see if some of her favorite people were online. She rarely did ride alongs herself, but made exceptions if her favorite celebrity, musician, or influencer were on. None of them were, which made sense. She was pretty sure none of them had been scheduled.

Famous people's streams were always carefully coordinated and controlled. The general populace knew this, but it didn't stop them from hopping on to experience a more glamorous life, fake though it might be. It was a thrill to sit in a makeup chair before a movie star headed out to shoot a scene for a big blockbuster. Or to walk a red carpet. Or to feel what it was really like to be a rockstar and come out onto a stage and perform in front of thousands of screaming fans.

But those were all very special events, and they did not happen often. The bulk of streamers were exactly like Emily. Just normal people from all walks of life, who enjoyed the knowledge that there were dozens, hundreds, even thousands of people experiencing every little thing they did. The most mundane things could become amazing when seen through the eyes of another, even school. But Emily's followers wouldn't know, because it wasn't allowed.

As she selected her name and prepared to go live, she wondered again why her school couldn't be more progressive. She knew of schools in other districts that encouraged streaming, especially in class, saying it provided accountability and safety for both teachers and students. Apparently her school didn't see it that way though, because they were a bunch of old school hicks.

Emily smiled as she saw a digital queue forming. Her loyal followers, waiting to ride along with her. There seemed to be more than usual today. She was ready for them. She'd been thinking about what to do and say all day. She pressed her finger to the screen, and opened her senses up to whoever wanted to ride along.

In another part of town, Bob, a man in his late forties, had gotten home early from work, and was now going from one ride along to the next. When he found his last two meetings had been canceled, he excitedly rushed home to enjoy an empty house. This solitude enabled him to do the ride alongs he wanted, ones that were generally frowned upon from people like his wife. But he knew lots of people that had the same desire he did, to experience what it felt like to be the opposite sex.

The second he had gotten home, he locked the doors, closed the curtains, and turned on the large monitor in his living room. He went to the World of Consciousness website and began to scroll through women that might interest him. There were lots of women that allowed people to ride along while they were doing all sorts of things, from shopping, cooking, cleaning, working out, and much more. But Bob's tastes were very specific. He was looking for the streamers that were doing anything remotely sexual. His favorites were the sexy challenges that streamers often did.

Trends and challenges sprang up all the time on World of Consciousness. They usually took the form of a dance, a specific pose, or a challenge. A lot of them were harmless and silly. But several skirted the edges of teasing and provocative, like putting on skin tight leather pants and then streaming hands that ran up and down them.

Other challenges went way past provocative, like the ice cube challenge. Ladies most often did this one. They would schedule a time, and a few million people, mostly men, would log on to experience it. It involved a streamer going to their ice box, and taking out a single ice cube. They'd hold it between their fingers, letting everyone connected to them feel the cold, and see it through the streamer's eyes.

Then everything would disappear as the streamer closed their eyes. The ride alongs couldn't see the ice cube, but could tell its destination seconds later. They could feel a shirt being lifted, and a hand brushing past a soft belly, reaching higher and higher, until it came to an obstruction of even softer flesh. The ice would ride along a curve, until it found a very sensitive nipple that would stiffen at the cold. The streamer would leave it on there as long as they could bear, some letting it melt completely. The ride alongs felt it all, including the arousal that most streamers had when doing the challenge. And then the stream would end, and most ride alongs would log off in order to have some quality alone time.

Nudity was allowed, but not openly advertised. Actual sex acts could get you banned if it was reported to a moderator and they witnessed it in real time. That didn't stop it from happening though. Every so often, a person would begin streaming thirty seconds or so before achieving climax. These were extremely popular, but it was a classic case of being in the right place at the right time.

Bob had been searching for a sexy ride along, but was striking out, and he knew he was running out of time. He had jumped into a woman who was swimming in a bikini, but she logged off before he could fully appreciate the cool water on her body. He experienced a girl that was on a date at a movie. He felt what it was like to sit there in anticipation, waiting for the guy to make a move. It hadn't taken long. A muscular, hairy arm went behind the girl's head, and a heavy hand briefly found purchase on her shoulder. But the second he felt fingers begin to slip lower on her dress and land on top of the girl's exposed cleavage, she logged off.

Oftentimes, Bob felt that the pervier ride alongs like himself must experience a tremendous case of blue balls. There was a lot of teasing out there. A lot of sifting through coal to find that one diamond. But right before he was about to give up, he found it. The video on the monitor that displayed what the streamer was seeing was shaky at best, but it was no doubt someone in the throes of passion. And judging by a brief glimpse of boob, the streamer was a woman. She was riding some guy. Bob connected to it immediately.

So many sensations washed over him in an instant as he connected to the woman's stream. He felt her hips moving rhythmically as they rolled from right to left. He felt her hands on a hard stomach. He heard her moans, and smelled the sweat of two intermingled bodies. When she opened her eyes a moment later, he saw long dark hair in her/his peripheral vision, and then got an eyeful of two large breasts as she purposefully looked down.

What stood out though for Bob, was the intense feelings happening between her legs. It was a sensation completely foreign to him as a man. The pleasure of being filled and stretched in an orifice he did not have. That was his favorite part, to feel something he couldn't any other way. He knew his dick would most likely be hard when he came back, if he hadn't already blown his load.

The woman was so close to orgasm. He felt her speed up on top of the man. Felt her trying to have him as deep inside as possible. A sensation was growing, building, coming on like an avalanche.

And that's when he heard it. The familiar sound of a key in a lock, and the turning of a knob. He wouldn't have been able to hear if it had been a normal ride along. A person often had to be shaken before they knew someone was trying to get their attention. But since Bob didn't want to get caught by his family, he always had his in person auditory settings turned up so he could hear if someone was approaching.

His mind fought to stay in that woman, to ride the wave of ecstasy that was dominating his senses. But instinct told him to panic and get out and act like he wasn't a giant pervert that loved riding along in women about to climax. His instinct won, but barely. One of these days it wouldn't, and he'd have some explaining to do. But this time, he thought the word exit, and his physical body jerked slightly, and he was back, aware of his own body. He looked down, and saw that he did indeed have a giant erection.

As he heard the front door open, he glanced at the time. As happened to him often while browsing through streamers, hours had felt like minutes. He had been hopping from streamer to streamer for over three hours. So it made perfect sense that his teenage daughter would be home. But that still didn't seem right. She had sports or cheer or something. He was not the world's best father, but he knew should have had at least another hour to ride along in a bevvy of hot women! Bob wanted to interrogate his daughter on why she had ruined his good time, but he needed his dick to soften first. For that reason, he stayed low on the couch and turned off the screen.

As the front door closed, he heard his daughter, Avery, say, "We have to hurry. She doesn't always stay streaming for very long."

"I know," another female voice agreed. "Are we using it in your living room?"

"No. My room. We don't want to be interrupted when my parents get home, especially for what we're about to do."

Bob realized that his daughter didn't know he was home, as his car was in the garage. He was about to reveal himself, when his daughter's next words stopped him cold.

"We are going to make a fool out of Emily, from inside her very own body. Oh I can't wait!"

As he heard footsteps retreat to Avery's room, Bob had several questions. The first of which was, how exactly were they going to make a fool out of this Emily from inside her body. But also, wasn't Avery friends with Emily? They'd both been on the cheerleading all through high school. There must have been some fallout at some point. He needed to know more, especially about that first part. He moved quickly and quietly towards his daughter's bedroom.

The door to Avery's room opened a crack, and he easily heard the friend say, "Okay, what do we have to do to make this work?"

"Okay, when Preston sold it to me, he said I just needed to beam it from my phone to the computer after I got on. Here, let me just...there. I'm logged in. And now I should just need to..."

"And you're sure we won't get in trouble?"

"For the hundredth time, Leah, Preston said this program was masked from World's moderators. It's untraceable. They'll think it's actually Emily the entire time. Now do you want to get back at her for being such a bitch, or are you chickening out?"

"I'm not!" Leah exclaimed at last. "Let's...let's do it."

"Great. Now let me do a search. And look, there she is, showing the world how pretty and perfect she always is."

"What are you supposed to do now?" Leah asked.

"Well I am going to connect to her via ride along, and when I'm in, you hit this button right here, and then I should be in control."

"How's that work anyway?" Leah asked.

Avery laughed. "It like, I don't know, routes my parietal stuff through her signal. Instead of me hopping onto her upload, I upload on top of her, and become the dominant signal, but everyone will think it's her doing it."

"That is amazing. How much did Preston charge you again?"

"He didn't charge me anything for it," Avery winked. "I gave him a handjob in the school parking lot, and he put it on my phone for free. Now stop talking to me or we're going to miss our window."

A lot of thoughts were jumbling up in Bob's brain, like the fact that his daughter had casually given a boy a hand job. But more important was this illicit program. There was no way it could do what they were implying. There was only one way to find out. He snuck back to the living room and searched for Emily. Thousands of Emily's popped up, and he cursed himself for not remembering her last name. He refined his search to a twenty mile radius, and a dozen popped up. He narrowed the search to a five mile radius, and that narrowed it down to two.

One Emily appeared to be a mother, as she was playing with her two kids. She was probably streaming for grandparents, a common occurrence. They could ride along and play with their grandkids like they were in the room with them. The other option showed a typical teenage girl's room. That had to be it. He selected it, and joined the stream as an observer.

Emily knew that she could have so many more followers if she would embrace her sexuality the way so many other streamers her age did. She had considered it. She really liked the fame, and the knowledge that people were right there with her, riding along and experiencing the world through her eyes. But she was not yet willing to wear the skin tight clothes or the short skirts or do the more daring and provocative challenges. Maybe next year when she was in college. For now, she'd stick with something more akin to a PG-13 rating.

She liked to move around when she was streaming. She was proud of her tight, young body, and knew that was why a lot of people rode along with her. They wanted to feel young again, or know what it was like to have a body that was in shape. She would do yoga, or dance to music, or on special occasions like today, she would perform cheer routines in her cheerleader uniform. This always gave her a spike in followers, and she needed that ego boost today. She was on the outs with a couple of her so called friends. It was their own fault. They had tried to usurp her authority as cheer captain, and she had threated to kick them off the team. After they called her a few choice names, she called practice early and warned them to come to heel or their cheer season was done.

Their friendship had become more adversarial when she got captain. Hopefully Avery and Leah just needed time to cool down. They'd fall in line, probably. If they didn't she would have to do the unthinkable and kick them out of cheer. She really hoped it wouldn't come to that. But she wasn't going to dwell on all that drama at the moment.

Instead, she focused on her large computer screen, now in mirror mode, and put everything she had into a series of complex cheer routines. As she chanted the familiar words of school spirit that proclaimed the superiority of her alma mater, she was aware of her footwork. The way her smooth legs kicked and danced. Her muscles strained, but she did not grow tired. Her hips gyrated, and her taut stomach rolled. Her forehead and bare arms glistened with a thin sheen of sweat.

It was a workout for sure, but people must've thought she was doing a good job, as she saw the digital number of ride alongs in the corner of her screen climb higher. She might break her personal best for total ride alongs today. She'd go as long as she could, but realized there was one thing she should have taken care of before she had rushed to log on. She should have peed. The more she moved, the more her bladder told her the clock was ticking.

A few miles away, Avery's head jerked, and she grinned at her friend. "Holy shit it works! Did you see me?"

"I didn't see you make her do anything embarrassing," Leah complained.

"Well, I started small," Avery said excitedly. "I wanted to make sure I could control her body, and I totally could! I just rode along for half a minute, but when she started that last cheer, I made her leg kick in the wrong direction. Didn't you notice?"

"Oh, no, I didn't. Do you think Emily did?"

Avery shook her head. "I don't think so. She just kept right on going with the routine. Preston said at the start, if I'm subtle enough, she might not know I'm even there. Like, if I did something small, like, say if she went to press a button and I stopped her right before she did it, she'd think she pressed that button. That's something I'll make good use of before she logs out, which should be real soon."

Leah arched a curious eyebrow. "How do you know that?"

"Because little miss perfect has to pee. And you know she wouldn't want her ride alongs to be a part of something like that."

"That might be taking things too far," Leak protested. But then she saw that Avery hadn't heard her. She was already back in.

Bob was not complaining. He was enjoying the show. A beautiful, dark haired vixen in a cheerleader outfit was performing routines. What wasn't there to love. He got to experience all five of her senses as she strutted and danced. But it was pretty mild stuff, especially compared to that erotic encounter earlier. He knew she wouldn't be going much longer, because he could feel the girl's full bladder. Some people loved to stream that sort of thing too, but he didn't think Emily was that kind of girl.

Kripto
Kripto
631 Followers