Streamers and a Stud Ch. 11

Story Info
Lily Pichu receives a warm welcome.
7.7k words
4.16
5.9k
12

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bullzer
Bullzer
92 Followers

Joshua slumped backwards onto the comfy sofa and rested momentarily. Though his stamina never failed to impress, the sheer pleasure from such a fantastic climax had depleted a good chunk of his energy. And who could blame him? Aggressively fucking the deepest and warmest parts of Imane's tight throat as Valkyrae lovingly kissed and massaged his feet while Kyedae acted as a footrest was just too fucking good.

These submissive acts of service from three women would overstimulate any man, but for it to be three incredibly prominent feminists in the streaming industry? No words could describe the power that Josh felt in that moment. It was safe to say that his ego was at euphoric levels.

And how could it not be? Even now, as he sat on the sofa, the sight before him was one that surely no man had ever witnessed.

The three naked women were there in front of him. Pokimane remained on her knees as she passionately made out with an initially hesitant but now enthusiastic Kyedae. They were swapping his cum back and forth, expertly keeping large amounts of the gooey substance on their tongues as they french kissed. This was mainly to savor the flavor for as long as they could, but also to give Josh a sexy show. When one greedy whore could no longer resist the taste of his delicious cum without swallowing it, she would pull back slightly to gulp it down, shivering with ecstasy as she accepted his yummy ejaculate. This prompted the other to lean in and lick off remnants of cum from their recent facials and start the whole process over. Their hands explored each other's bodies curiously. Imane groped Kyedae's perky boobs and delicately tugged on her nipples while Kyedae's hands stroked the full length of Imane's back, keeping her close.

While that was going on, Rae was just off to the side, frantically rubbing her desperate pussy with her right hand. With her left, she was smearing Josh's cum all over her face. It was already coating every inch of her beautiful Filipino features, but she seemed to be rubbing it in harder. She sporadically brought her hand to her mouth and moaned loudly as the taste of Josh's seed covered her tongue. Her intense lust was clearly being driven by the fast approaching orgasm that she was buildin--

"Ah, ahhh! Fuckkkkk me! FUCK! I'M CUMMING!" Rae loudly moaned out as her lower half began to spasm. Her head tilted backwards and her mouth hung open as she rode out the blissful climax to its fullest extent. Powerful waves of pleasure washed over her one after the other. They were almost too much for her small body to handle, and it was clear that she was being overwhelmed by the intense feeling.

Imane and Kyedae broke their kiss to giggle and watch as Valkyrae made herself cum with nothing but Josh's potent semen to fuel her orgasm.

Kyedae looked back at Josh with a smile. "Okay, it has to be said. The cum that comes out of that big nutsack of yours.. is too fucking powerful. Like, scientists need to study that shit immediately."

Josh chuckled in response. Imane also giggled and quickly added, "But that would mean less cum for us. Less cum to cover our faces and--.. and less cum for us to make out with and less cum to drip out of our pussies after he shoots his load deep inside of us. No, no, that's a horrible idea, Kyedae."

From her position on the ground, a disheveled Rae weakly raised her head. "I'm.. with Imane.. on this one."

The group laughed in unison, and when the laughter died down, Kyedae felt the need to clarify. "I was kidding, anyway. Did you actually think I wanted that? I'm the one who ate a whole bowl of cereal with his jizz as the milk! If we had to rank it, I'd definitely say that I'm the biggest slut for his cum."

Imane looked at her in genuine surprise. "Why the fuck.. haven't I thought of doing that before?" she asked herself as the girls shared another laugh.

Josh was thoroughly enjoying the naked streamer's banter, but it was time to get serious.

"So, I'm guessing you girls have had time to catch up?" Josh asked. He knew Valkyrae and Pokimane were well informed about the household hierarchy shift, but he wasn't sure if Kyedae had discussed it with them.

The girls looked at each other before Kyedae spoke up. "Yeah, we've had some time to talk. We sort of bonded while we were taking care of your mess with Tyson, hehe."

"My mess? I think you were just as responsible as I was, Kyedae," Josh replied.

"Oh, one hundred percent. I'd say I was even more responsible.. because-- well, I'm the one that was supposed to be loyal to him. And if you ever want to do it again, just let me know," Kyedae said with a cute wink. "But at least I helped clean it up!"

Josh laughed. "Ohh, that's what you're getting at. Hey, my whole goal was to blow your back out on your anniversary. I did that and then some. Can't expect much more out of me from there."

Imane and Rae both giggled at his brazen response, but Kyedae only looked on with adoration. Of course that's what his response would be. She quickly got up and walked over to Josh before leaning in and giving him a quick kiss. "I know. I was just teasing you, babe. You get to blow my back out any time you want, and we'll always be there to clean up your mess," she said with a loving voice. "We wouldn't want it any other way. And I was serious about doing it again. If you ever get even a tiny urge to embarrass my fiancé, just snap your fingers and I'll set it all up so you can pee all over him again. Or maybe you can fuck me on top of him, hehe. Anything you want, okay? The girls already told me they'll help clean up any mess we make."

Rae and Imane both agreed by nodding their cute little heads in the background. Josh smiled up at Kyedae. "Trust me-- there will be plenty of that in the future, but right now, we have a different focus. Lily. I need some help figuring her out."

The girls shuffled together on their knees as Josh continued. "We've got.. what? Three and a half hours left?"

Pokimane quickly nodded as she looked at her phone. "Yeah, just about. She should be here at six o'clock, and she'll be with Michael, by the way."

"Michael's her boyfriend, right?" Josh asked just to confirm.

"Right," Rae replied. "They both live here and sleep in--"

"In the room filled with all the art upstairs?" Josh quickly chimed in. "I had a chance to look around and.. uhm, appreciate her art yesterday." Rae gave him a suspicious smile but didn't inquire further.

"And how long have they been together?" Josh asked. He was trying to get as much background information as possible.

"Over three years," Imane added.

"And are there any issues between them? Anything I could exploit?" Josh asked.

The girls contemplated for a moment before Rae spoke up. "None that come to mind. They argue just like any couple, but they're in bed cuddling and watching a movie before the day is over. I mean, they build freaking forts in their room and spend the whole day goofing around."

"Yeah, they really are perfect for each other," Imane began to add to Rae's point. "They both have that small amount of crazy in them, and I think that's why they're so comfortable around each other."

Kyedae replied, "You're being a tad bit negative, Imane. Don't you want to see Lily's adorable face being suffocated by Josh's massive cock?"

"I do!" Imane immediately replied. "You have no idea how much I'd love to see that. The idea alone turns me on, and I will be the first one in line to hold her head down on your cock, Josh. Or hold her arms down so she doesn't bother you with them in an attempt to get some air. But that is precisely why we have to cover all our bases. You need to know all of this if you really want her to be naked on her knees next to all of us."

Kyedae nodded in agreement and yielded her argument as Imane continued. "I mean, I've been trying to get her to be more confident and dress more.. provocatively for a long time. Me, Aria, and Jaime all have, actually. And it hasn't worked! She still wears super conservative clothes."

Rae thought of something and spoke up. "Ohh! Also, she has been cheated on before, and it really hit her hard, if I recall correctly. Imane was there with her when she found out, right?"

Imane nodded to confirm and added, "Yeah, it took a long time for her to get over it. I think Michael did a lot to help her through that time. So.. if we want to fuck up their relationship, it's going to take something really messed up to do it."

The nonchalant cadence in their voices really emphasized how dedicated they were to Josh and his conquest to fuck Lily, but Josh wanted to ask just to be sure. "And you guys are all fine with this? Helping me get in between their relationship? Because I'm just after her pussy. I'm going to use her like a whore, and I don't really care about her feelings or any of that shit."

With hesitation, Kyedae added, "Okay, hold on. You are totally not giving yourself enough credit. For starters, you're also after her asshole and her mouth, right? Not just her pussy. And also, women can be super difficult sometimes. So when you degrade us and treat us like whores, it kind of forces us to accept our purpose. You'll break her down and help her see how worthless she is without your cock. So you don't really need to care about her feelings for her to feel important to you. I, for one, have never been happier than when your balls are in my mouth or when I'm choking on your cock."

Imane chimed in with a joke. "What about when you had a bowl full of his cum in front of you? Hehe."

Kyedae looked sheepishly at Imane and giggled. "Okay, maaaaaaybe that was my happiest moment, hehe."

Valkyrae agreed with Kyedae's previous point. "I think we all see the benefits of your cock Josh, so yes, we are more than happy to help you--.. wreck their relationship, if it means Lily gets to be a happy cocksleeve just like us, hehe."

Josh was proud of how far he had corrupted these girls. It was not an easy thing to accomplish. One could say it was almost impossible, but the results were right here in front of him. "Okay, let's do it then. Their relationship is rock solid. Got it. They're perfect for each other-- blah, blah, blah, but we don't know everything about them. We don't know what their sex life is like, for example. I think.. I think we need a way to spy on them."

After some contemplation, a potential solution came to Josh's head. "What about cameras?" The girls looked at him curiously as he continued. "Ones that they won't notice. We can set them up in her room and just.. see what we see."

A mischievous smile crept onto Valkyrae's face. "Hmm, that might just work. Maybe.. maybe Michael is a two-pump chump and isn't satisfying Lily, hehe."

Imane smiled as well and said, "Or maybe he has a micropenis, and Lily makes fun of it behind closed doors."

The girl's imaginations suddenly ran wild with ideas, but time was running out. They had to put the plan into action.

Josh delegated the tasks and grabbed Rae's keys to go buy the cameras. Rae and Imane went up to Lily's room to find the best place to install them, and Kyedae stayed there in the living room to clean up the mess they had made. The house needed to be free of any suspicious evidence so Lily and Michael didn't catch onto their ruse. A chaotic sense of urgency swept upon them just as it had earlier that day, but it felt much more organized now that they were following Josh's orders directly.

A few hours later, the girls were showered and back to their normal selves. The whole group stood in Lily's room and looked at the cameras from different angles to see if they were noticeable. They were not.

"Installing one in their shower was a really fucked up idea, Josh," Kyedae giggled out. "Fucked up, but smart."

"Right? It's so hot helping him perv on Lily," Rae added. The obscenity of their circumstances was making the girls giddy. Their actions felt wrong, but that's precisely what made them feel right, too.

Imane agreed. "Yeah, we should install them in our showers, too, so he can see us whenever he wants, hehe."

Kyedae replied with, "Hehe, he can already see us whenever he wants, dummy."

Imane giggled. "Yeah, but I feel like spying makes it a little hotter for him--"

A loud crash and the sound of faint voices suddenly interrupted the conversation. The group looked at each other with wide eyes before quickly making their way to the living room. Kyedae jumped onto the sofa, tucked her legs beneath her, and did her best to not look suspicious. Josh took his seat to her left and rested his outstretched arms on the couch. Rae ran to grab the remote and turned the television on before joining them. Imane stood a few feet away from them as if she was concerned about the loud crash.

Lily and Michael walked in through the garage door moments later.

"Hey guys!" Michael announced.

Greetings were exchanged as Imane excitedly approached Lily to give her a big hug. The two were the greatest of friends and hadn't seen each other in over a week.

"I feel like it's been years since I last saw you," Imane said to her as their hug continued.

"Oh my, Poki you're making me blush. I missed you, too!" Lily replied and reciprocated the intensity of her hug.

They separated and Poki asked, "What was that loud noise we heard?"

Michael looked sheepish as Lily responded. "Oh, that was freaking Michael. He dropped one of our suitcases and I think he broke the handle!"

Imane reached forward and pinched Michael's cheek. "Awh, was the suitcase too heavy for you, wittle baby Michael?"

He comically slapped her hand away as the group chuckled. "No, no-- don't pin this on me. They don't design those things the right way. The weight-- it's not distributed evenly at all. I think that they want people to break the handles so they have to buy another one," Michael replied with a playfully spiteful tone. Imane giggled and then quickly added, "Oh, hey! I bet Josh could help with the rest of your luggage. Josh, come meet Lily!"

Rae and Kyedae were still sitting on the sofa and looked at each other with subtle smirks.

Josh stood up from his seat and approached. As he did, Imane explained, "He's one of Rae's friends, and he's staying here for a few days until he moves into his new apartment."

Lily smiled to acknowledge Imane's explanation and diverted her attention to the only stranger in the room.

Immediately, she noticed multiple striking features about him. He was unequivocally handsome. His face was chiseled and well-defined. His medium-length brown hair was messy in a very casual way. His smile and pearly white teeth somehow made her blush. The most distinct attribute, however, was his size. He was fucking massive. Not only were his muscular arms and chest threatening to burst out of the shirt he was wearing, but his height was a staggering attribute all on its own. He had to be either 6'5 or 6'6, which was gigantic in comparison to her own height of 5'3. This was all she could think about as she nervously held her hand out to greet him.

Josh, however, had a different greeting in mind. As he closed the distance between them, he moved her hand aside and went in for a hug. "We don't shake hands where I'm from," he announced as he embraced Lily with a bear hug, wrapping his strong arms around her lower waist. She was overpowered by his strength as her feet suddenly left the ground. For a few moments, Josh hoisted her up in the air with his dramatically affectionate embrace.

Lily's eyes widened and she let out a shriek as the girls giggled and cheered at Josh's forward greeting. Lily's new height was almost double the one she was used to, so she instinctively wrapped her arms around Josh's neck for stability. Her feet dangled as Josh pivoted his body left and right, and this prompted Lily to wrap her legs around his upper waist.

Michael could only look on in surprise as no one else in the room seemed to be questioning Josh's behavior.

In the intensity of the moment, Lily could hardly focus on much, but there were a few things that stuck out to her. The most notable detail was Josh's incredible strength. It was clear to Lily that she was a mere toy to him given how easily he was handling her. His powerful arms were wrapped tightly around her small waist, and while the height made her anxious, his obvious stability comforted her somewhat. The second thing she noticed was his scent. He smelled good. She wasn't sure if it was deodorant or aftershave, but it was an attractive smell nonetheless. That, combined with his normal musk, was akin to a kind of natural cologne, despite him not currently wearing any. It left a noticeable impact on her.

The whole ordeal only lasted a few seconds, and Lily suddenly found herself on the ground again. The immediate loss of contact with the strong man brought her some disappointment.

She had a flushed look on her face as they separated, which Imane pointed out. "Ohh, Josh! Look! You made her blush, hehe."

That, of course, only served to embarrass her further. After nervously looking towards Michael, she explained, "I'm not blushing! I just--.. didn't expect to be hoisted into the air like that!"

From the nearby sofa, Rae chimed in. "Awhhh. No, I think Lily has a crush!" This was met by ooo's from the other girls, which egged on the embarrassing sentiment.

The statement was, by all means, fucked up given the context of their situation, but that's what their goal was from the very beginning: normalize fucked up comments and behavior. Her long absence from the house meant that she was somewhat unfamiliar with the social dynamics, so it was the perfect time to implement new changes. Say what you will about Josh, but the man could scheme.

"What the-- have you guys been drinking today?" Michael asked incredulously.

"No need to be jealous, Michael," Imane said with a laugh as she hit Michael on the shoulder. "But yes, I think we should tone it down. We're just so happy to have you guys back." Lily breathed a sigh of relief as she was seemingly bailed out of the awkward situation. "We'll let you guys settle in, but I want to hear some stories from your trip later!"

Josh helped them get the rest of their luggage out of the car, impressively carrying three duffel bags and two suitcases up the stairs. He met Lily and Michael just outside of their bedroom and dropped off the bags there.

Lily smiled at him. "Oh my god, you're a lifesaver, Josh. It would have taken us three trips to get that all up here!"

"I'm glad I could help," Josh replied with a grin. "A pretty girl like you shouldn't have to do any heavy lifting."

Lily blushed again and looked behind her to see Michael's reaction. Fortunately, he was fumbling with the bags and had just opened the bedroom door to start unpacking.

She looked back at the hunk who had just complimented her. "Yeah, well-- that's, uhm.. thank you. Again," she said nervously.

"Don't mention it," Josh replied. "So I guess I'll see you around the house?"

Lily nodded, signaling the end of their brief conversation. Josh moved in for another hug, which caught Lily a bit off guard, but not enough to deny him. A little flashback from their first hug crossed her mind as they embraced each other tightly. It was a bit odd. Most hugs with strangers were similar to a peck on the cheek-- quick and subtle, but Josh's hugs were not.

He held onto her tightly, squeezing her small body with his hands pressed firmly on the upper and lower part of her back. His body was so warm and.. firm. Muscular. Their size difference was insane too. Her head was squarely pressed against his prominent pectoral muscles. She determined that hugging Josh wasn't awful.

In fact, she rather liked it.

The hug only lasted a second or two before Josh firmly slapped her ass and pulled away from the hug. Lily was surprised, but Josh did it so casually that it didn't interrupt the mood at all. He turned to walk away. "See ya," he said.

Bullzer
Bullzer
92 Followers