Street Parade: Lena's Trilogy 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cooling in the murky waters of the lake was exactly what I needed now I thought to myself; to quench the fire that glowed between my legs.

As the train decelerated into Zurich's main train station, the swaying as it changed and found its right track gradually re-ignited the flame in my pelvic region. The back of my thong still felt like it was on a hanger-connector hook, slowly eliciting another wave. This time, it started like a burn around my anal region spreading to my already boiling cunt and extending to my lower belly. The same spot where I usually felt contractions, if I were about to squirt.

When the train finally came to halt, there was a disorderly outward push from the very impatient passengers, so that the imminent contraction quickly faded leaving me without release.

For the first time in my life, I had mixed feelings alighting an overcrowded train.

On the one hand, I was contented by the relief of not bringing my mother's risk lessons to disrepute by squirting uncontrollably on a stranger without touch; on the other hand, I was disappointed, missing the thrill that could arise in the case where I squirted and train ride were to last more than 2 more stops. The stranger behind me would possibly have taken hint that I was on heat and maybe he would have fucked my virgin anal hole on the spot. And quite frankly, I was not sure, if I would have stopped him.

Out on the platform, the girls proposed to get some drinks at the train station grocery outlets, being cheaper here than on the parade grounds. I was already tipsy and outrageously aroused, so I had no pressing need for anything other than a hard cock. The stranger, who had introduced himself as Dave, said we should join him later on the bridge.

"But it will be impossible to find you again there with this mass of people," I said with regretful eyes not wanting to separate from him.

"Oh, then I will show you exactly where I will be standing and waiting for YOU," he replied with a grin that implied 'I know what you have been up to' and a wink. This made me shy again. I quickly pinned the location he showed on my maps. Janina reassured him several times, that we will find him there in latest 2 hours, since I was too mortified to do so.

When he left, I felt a sudden feeling of emptiness from the unknown sensation that started bluntly around my anal and

coccyx region. I had never been into anal games, so I was unsure where this was coming from. Again, I confided this to Janina and again, she had a possible solution.

"Lets get a chilling can drink from the supermarket and then go to the restroom so that you can press it on the sensation for a couple of minutes to see whether it subsides," she opined seriously although she knew what exactly was happening. In my quasi-helpless state, I simply shrugged my shoulders in agreement.

The girls were re-doing their make-ups when I stepped into the toilet cubicle with a freezing cold can of an energy drink. I pushed the plastic stripes of my skirt to the side, put a thick layer of wipes on the toilet seat and sat down.

Then I used my right hand to feel my coccyx region, thinking I might have indeed had a light skin abrasion from the friction. The feeling of my touch strangely made my vaginal fluids to resume flowing again out of my cunt onto my thong. I pressed my thighs together and closed my eyes for a short moment, not quite understanding what was going on with my body.

Pressing again on the coccyx intensified the sensation. I therefore thought it wise to check my labial lips for abrasive wounds too. As soon as my fingers of my left hand brushed my clit, with the right hand still pressing hard to soothe my coccyx, I felt that familiar sensation from deep inside. It felt like a long thick thread was quickly being pulled out from the depths of my cunt, rubbing past my excited clitoris on its way out. I pressed even harder to calm the absurd thread but it was too late. It pulled itself out making me convulse with tight lips to a rather diffuse, long and wavy orgasm, and letting out a small jet squirt.

I could not specify whether the origin of my release was clitoral, vaginal or anal??? or all? I was confused.

"Was it the joint? the sparkling wine? the basement fantasy? Dave's perfume? his dreadlocks? his throbbing erection?" I asked myself with concern.

It was necessary to see Dave again asap, if I wanted to understand this aberration of my body and actions. As I said to Janina, I needed to see him to get my MINORITY REPORT.

I did not have to explain to Janina what had happened to me in the tight cubicle. When she saw me come out, she asked compassionately,

"Oh dear, baby, again?" I simply nodded in agreement, not sure myself of what was going on with my body.

Walking to the parade grounds was not as easy as I thought. On a normal day, it is a 15 minute walk. It however took us almost 2 hours; screaming ravers stopped us for pictures, some to admire our set, others for chats, while some were just simply curious to know what we had beneath the skirts. A few even took the liberty to lift our stripes. On any other day, this would have been a punishable sexual misdemeanour. Here and today, much was tolerated.

The mood remained generally cheerful. No serious quarrels, no brawls. Just fun, laughter, and party. And maybe, sexual lust.

My dilemma was still real when we reached the bridge. First, we were running late on the time we had arranged to meet up with Dave for the dive into the lake.

Secondly, the blasting speakers were beating with repeated vigorous strokes on my lower belly, sending out those vibration waves that echoed into my pelvic cavity again.

At certain moments, when the love mobiles drove close, I would press my thighs firmly together as I stood still, avoiding any movement that could potentially stimulate more and trigger an embarrassing squirt drench.

The girls saw I looked worried and asked several times with concern, if I needed to use the urinary. I just told them inaccurately that I really needed to swim to clear off the effect of joint. More accurate was my cunt had lost control and was now taking the rest of my body hostage to find Dave QUICKLY and get the minority report.

Janina was of help again. She proposed to the girls that we go separate paths for a while so that I can indeed get my swim to ward off the cannabis muddle. After agreement on a meeting point for later, she pulled me hastily towards where we had arranged to meet Dave. Being late by 15 minutes is considered rude in Switzerland. What if he acted up, depriving me of the Precog I needed for the minority report? My heart was racing, I could barely breathe.

When we got to the meeting point, we could not lay sight on Dave. Janina asked a random tall guy to carry her on his shoulders, so that she could search around from above. Having a skimpy outfit has several advantages I thought to myself, for the guy gladly complied, taking advantage to rub his hands on her thighs as he slowly turned around to give her a 360° view. She looked around for dreadlocks and BINGO! Within 2 minutes, we were standing behind the person I hoped could give me hints or an explanation as to what he had unlocked around my anal region.

Dave was also visibly happy to see us and gave a sigh of relief. For the first time, I saw the poignant bulge on the cross of his trousers that was the origin of my aberration. His waistband had no belt, so that I started asking myself why on earth he choose silk pyjamas as an outfit for this day.

"Did he intend to pull it down regularly to take a leak? To fuck slutty girls?" I asked myself evoking a strange feeling of jealousy. I also imagined, how I could play the same games some guys here loved playing on us, pulling down his trousers in curiosity 'just to see' what poked my ass crack, threatened my anal ring and left a sensation I had not managed to control or get rid of.

Dave on the other was more interested in getting us into the lake. I was not certain why. Especially as I was still burdened by those unanswered questions. Reluctantly, I followed Dave and Janina to dive into the lake. Once in, I showed them where our family boat was stowed and suggested that we could stand on the sub-surface concrete slab that anchored the buoy which separated our boat from that of our neighbours. Additionally, it could offer us some privacy since both boats shielded us from stares off the bridge and were not in use.

It was when we reached, that I realised how small the slab really was. There was no way we could stand leisurely and dance without pushing ourselves into the lake again and again. To remain standing on it, it was therefore necessary to stack on each other, pressing and holding tight.

But then, what would happen if what happened on the train happens again? What if Dave pushed my thong aside and fucked into my itchy anal ring? Since the slab was underwater, I was certain he would get in without lube, but did I want anal sex with this man I just met? I decided maybe not quite yet.

With a head motion, I requested that Janina place her body between us, maybe to avoid being unreasonable and giving in too soon. What I did not figure out was that, as we were now soaked, Janina's eyes were obsessively fixed on Dave's pierced nipples, which were now even more visible. Knowing this fetish of hers, I was pretty sure there was no way we were not going to share this person and moment.

We danced for a while on the slab, in waters that reached up to waist level. Dave fell off the slab several times. After announcing that he shall be holding tighter on us to stop falling off often, I felt his out-stretched arms from behind, placing his hands on my chest for stability. I, on the other hand let go of the buoy in front of me and instead placed my hands tightly on his. He accepted this as encouragement and started playing with my hard nipples, which under this circumstance were quite sensitive but had never graced me with a release on single stimulation like Janina's.

Dave's contact with my body was driving me crazy again. His grip was strong; I estimated at least 60 kg on a dynamometer. Then, I imagined this grip strength, which was above my body weight, holding tight around my petite neck while he fucked me missionary aa if I were his possession to be used as he pleases.

Uncontrollably, I extended my hands backwards grasping tightly on his trouser pocket, slowly slipping it down his thighs. I intended as such to give him the signal that it was perfectly ok for me, if he could fuck Janina quick in whatever hole she wished, so that I could soon have my turn too.

"Gosh!" was all I heard from Janina. I knew at that moment he had penetrated her but I was not sure vaginal or anal.

As he pounded my friend harder, his hold on my chest became even stronger. For a moment, I thought he would fracture my ribs if this went on for long. I however cared less. The touch fulfilled some of my needs and almost all of those of my friend, as she released subsequently with a heavy cry. I did my best to press the back of my shoulders on her nipples when she was coming as I knew she loved multi-stimulation, especially at that moment. He continued fucking her with fast strokes. After further few minutes, I heard Janina shout out,

"Come in my pussy!... oh yes...Please, I want your pierced cock to fill up my slutty cunt!" My question was thus answered. It was a purely vaginal fuck.

"Was he at all interested in anal sex?" I questioned myself.

As I was thinking, with one pinching painful grip on my tender chest, Dave emptied himself into the cunt of my friend and held us still like for 30 seconds before letting go.

When I slowly turned around, I was surprised I could not find him behind us anymore. I started cursing myself that he had used us and just ran away after getting a quick and easy release, regretting how I could be so vulnerable. Tears almost filled my eyes as Janina, on regaining her full post-orgasmic consciousness, re-assured me that Dave had dived into the lakes' deeper underwater to search for her bikini bottom, which had untied itself completely and floated off in the process. I planted my lips on Janina kissing her with relief. She moved around, so that I was now at the back holding her tight. I sighed consequently in relief as a pair of very strong hands held tight onto me too from behind.

"Do you at least have panties on?" Dave asked rhetorically, as I knew very well he had seen my amaretto-coloured thong on the train already.

I guided his hands onto the margin of my thong underwater. This apparently impressed him for I suddenly felt a familiar poke into my gluteal cleft. Again, with his talented touches came the re-ignition of that peri-anal sensation for the umpteenth time today. His pull on my sensitized nipple while doing guitar-like movements with his fingers on my clit prematurely ushered in another wavy orgasm making me fall on Janina biting her shoulder unawares.

There and then, I knew this man will now fuck me without asking, taking the liberty in choosing which hole to use. I also knew I had no choice. Not that I wanted to have. Anything felt good at that moment.

As Dave pushed my thong to the side and guided his erect member further down my ass crack, I turned my face around and was about to plead that he goes slow, for I had never been fucked in the ass before. Instead, looking into his eyes, I could simply not resist. I pulled his head to mine for a sensual kiss. He kissed me back with carnal desire, softly biting my lips. This to an extent frightened me, because it wasn't just fucking. There was some complex chemistry working itself out.

Suddenly, with one perfectly targeted motion, he inserted his rigid member into my highly responsive and welcoming cunt. This caused me to shout out a loud,

"Yes!!!" freezing in surprise, as I was overwhelmed by the feeling the well-tuned cock provided.

He asked questions as he pounded me. I answered on auto-pilot as if my brain's hormone control centre -hypothalamus - was saying to my voluntary control centre - cortex -,

"Have a rest, I shall handle things from now on!" letting hormones take over complete control of my body.

Suddenly, Janina turned around and joined in, also sensually kissing Dave. I was aware of her highly sexual side. To see this sensual side was rare. In fact, I saw it just once; that day she was fucked by a rescue swimmer in Lausanne. Her first time.

What was causing our sensuality? I knew I was susceptible to cannabis but till date, I still managed to distinguish sensual from sexual. And Janina? What triggered hypothalamic control? Just then, I saw she was playing with Dave's nipple piercings as they continued kissing. With that, at least some of my queries were answered.

Janina's fingers moved on my clit as Dave seemed to realise her highly reactive pierced nipples loved attention. She started shivering in response, pressing harder on my knob as Dave's tool shoved deep in and out of me, causing my insides to feel like a balloon was being slowly inflated just below my navel with each stroke. Then at maximum inflation, it started contracting, exploding and emptying its contents in all directions, to my cunt, clitoris, anal ring, upper belly and nipples. Hypothalamus control struggled to land, for I kept on jerking with periodic convulsions as my legs and eye movements lost control.

After my insanely prolonged release, Dave followed suit, emptying his seeds into my womb holding me tightly.

As his flaccid cock slipped out of me, I too turned around facing him. He embraced me, again passionately kissing me and playing with my ass crack, giving me a strange sensation. And there was it, my minority report; at the age of 28, I was realising for the first time that I had a highly erogenous gluteal cleft! And Dave's cock had been my talented Precog.

I held Dave tight in my embrace with Janina sandwiching me from behind. We absent-mindedly danced to electronic music using very slow moves as darkness befell the skies of Zurich. It was getting close to the time we had arranged to meet the other girls. Janina appeared too exhausted to swim back and safely clamber up to the bridge, so I suggested we climbed onto our family boat and use the exit from there onto the docks. This worked out without security paying attention, otherwise my parents would have been surprised by an embarrassing call from the cantonal police to confirm my identity and that I was really their daughter.

We met the other girls at Paradeplatz, before walking to the train station. They expressed surprise that Janina was now holding tighter to Dave than me, so I explained to them Janina's post-cannabis fatigue syndrome, assuring them it was fine for me. Dave however put his hand lightly on my butt, rubbing the ass crack from time to time, causing re-ignitions again and again. I had to threaten him,

"You shall have to fuck me at the train station again, if you continue with what you are doing," I said with an alerted look. Seeing the bulge in his trousers, I was certain he wouldn't have declined, if we had more time.

"Wow!" was all he responded.

At the train station, he told me more about himself. And see there, I discovered stunning similarities and co-incidences between us in biography, private and professional life that he did not permit me to make public. I disclosed to him my only other sexual adventure, the one in Bali, taking his phone to search the video on ph myself.

Before giving him back the phone, I did something I would have found otherwise intrusive. I stored my phone number under ANEL STREET PARADE to avert any conflicts.

He smiled to it as I handed his phone back. He watched the video with visibly plenty of admiration, seeing what was again happening at the level of the cross of his trousers.

"I shall also work on that when we board the train," I said giving his cocking a light rub.

Poor Janina had slept for just about 10 minutes on the floor of the platform, when our train arrived. Dave sat between Janina and I on a seat meant for 2 without seats opposite. When he placed his rucksack on him, I spat into my right palm and fished out his rigid member, hurrying to jerk him to a release before we got off the train. Noticing I might not make it, I started dirty-talking like a slut on heat.

"Do you know I would have allowed you fuck my asshole on that train today?" I whispered as I jerked faster.

"You could have planted your black babies in my cunt and ass and I think in Janina's cunt and ass too," I continued.

"Did you bring enough spunk for that? Or you only had enough for 2?" I added seductively.

He did not answer any of the questions but stared to my face with bewilderment as he tried to kiss me. I provocatively moved my face away. I was in dire need of his cum and could not afford not making it before alighting, otherwise my night would have been torture.

"I don't know the girls very well, but I would have let you use all of their holes too. That takes your spunk debit to 12!"

With that he convulsed, heaving out,

"Mmmmmmmm" as his cock released tiny drops of cum. I tried to press it all out and wiped on my tank top hoping to later on sniff on it and climax all night.

As we came to our stop, I let him kiss me again, before waking and helping Janina out of the train.

On the walk from the train back to our hosting apartment, I thought about Nick and my conscience hit on me for a bit. If he heard the full story, one of 2 things could happen. One was calling-off completely our relationship or two we would enter into an open relationship era. I particularly preferred option two because I still had unanswered questions.

When I got home, I opened the app with the green logo where I had received a message.

"Wow!" Dave had written.