Stress Relief

Story Info
Daughter's need for stress relief leads to more.
3.1k words
4.33
41.3k
66
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't even over yet and Kylie was sure that this was the worst day of her life. She'd been suspended, gotten into a fight with her best friend and had been handed her first ever bad grade all in one day. She'd been pissy ever since she'd gotten home. Her father had tried to ask her what was wrong and almost had his head bitten off. Poor guy.

She was lying in bed staring at the ceiling wondering what the hell she was going to do now. She was so lost in thought that she almost had a heart attack when her uncle's face suddenly appeared over hers.

"OH MY GOD RODERICK!!!!" She screeched as she scrambled away. Her uncle stood by the bed giving her the biggest grin ever. Her heart was beating so fast it was a miracle it wasn't already out her chest.

"Dinner's ready, Brian's been calling you for ages. So I decided to come fetch you instead." He said, his toothy grin somehow getting bigger.

"I don't want to eat and I don't even think I can after this. I might puke." She yelped.

"Oh you can eat. Now get your ass downstairs before I unleash the tickle bomb. You know you'll regret it." He wiggled his fingers for emphasis.

She sighed. There was no fighting the tickle bomb.

"Give me a minute I'll be down there."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's for dinner?" Kylie asked as she made her way into the kitchen.

She looked stressed. Brian was worried about her. She was a good kid. She didn't get into trouble, got good grades, helped out around the house. But lately she'd been looking too stressed.

"Lasagna."

She smiled. Kylie loved lasagna, but Brian rarely ever had time to make it. Still, after the day she'd had he thought she could use a little pick me up.

His brother Roderick came into the kitchen holding a bottle of wine and one of whiskey.

He poured two fingers of the whiskey into two tumblers and filled one wineglass to the brim. He handed the wineglass to Kylie. She looked surprised for a second and looked to Brian. He nodded at her. "Go ahead, you've been really stressed lately and this could really help."

She smiled, "Thanks Dad, you're the best you know that?"

Roderick guffawed. "What about me I'm the one who brought out the wine? Am i not the best?"

Both Kylie and Brian snorted as they took their food and started walking towards the living room.

As they ate, they watched some new action movie that Rod had picked. Brian glanced over at Kylie for what felt like the hundredth time growing nervous every time she topped off her glass.

Soon the movie was over but Kylie insisted that she wasn't ready for bed yet so they put on another one. Rod passed out in the middle of the second one, always having been a lightweight. Kylie, however, was proving to be anything but. Brian was surprised and mildly concerned when Kylie casually picked up Rod's drink and started sipping it. She picked the remote to find something new when the movie ended.

As she scrolled through the channels she found nothing of interest. Suddenly the screen was filled with a girl getting nailed and moaning but Kylie was pressing the button so fast the channel changed immediately. Kylie stopped for a second and looked down at the remote. It looked like she was considering the porn channel. That's when Brian decided enough was enough. He downed the rest of drink and snatched Kylie's.

He put it down out of her reach and tried to get the remote.

"That's enough darling, i think you should go back to bed." He pulled the remote but Kylie held tight.

"No, why? Because of the porn? Seriously dad? People watch porn. There's nothing wrong with that."

"I agree, but right now you're very drunk. I think you should sleep it out."

"Are you scared of it or something?"

"What? No!"

"I think you are. You know what, that's what we're going to watch. Besides, it's the best stress relief there is."

Brian sighed, "You go ahead but I'm not interested. Good night, I'm going to put Rod to bed. Please just wait until we're gone to play it."

Kylie nodded, grinning wildly. "You're chicken."

"I guess I am." Brian muttered heaving Rod up.

As he dropped Rod onto the bed in the guest room he remembered the bottle of whiskey he'd left in the living room. He knew that habits didn't form so easily but he didn't want to risk it. Life was hard, he wanted his daughter how to cope with it on her own. Sometimes alcohol helped but only to a point.

Walking down the stairs he felt his heart thundering, he urged himself to focus. Sneak in, get the bottle, sneak out. Upon entering the living room though all those thoughts flew out of his head. He had been so very proud when he'd bought the 75 inch flat screen. He'd often host football nights at his place and watch the game with all of his friends. But now, watching what looked like an 18 yr old get banged, reverse cow girl style he was really reconsidering his life choices.

No, Brian. The bottle, that's why you're here. To save your daughter from alcoholism not to watch porn. No matter how sexy the girl is. Or how expertly she maneuvers her hips to let the cock slide in and out of her. Or how her gigantic tits resembled beach balls. Brian was practically frothing at the mouth. BOTTLE! a voice in his head screamed at him, snapping him out of his reverie.

He glanced around the room, coming up empty. Finally, he peered over the couch, to where his daughter sat on the floor, leaning against it. The bottle a few feet from her but within arm's reach if she stretched. But she didn't seem to care about the bottle. No, her focus was entirely on the screen. Her eyes were wide as saucers, her hand resting on her stomach was slowly making its way down and her chest, it was heaving. To Brian's complete surprise he found himself realizing that his daughter had big breasts. Well, not the biggest out there, but big enough. They had to be D cups.

As he made his way around the couch, Brian told himself that it was to get bottle but for some reason he himself didn't believe it. He cleared his throat causing Kylie to nearly jump out of her skin.

"What is up with you people and scaring me today. It sure as hell wouldn't be so shocking if i get a heart attack," she exclaimed clutching her chest.

"I couldn't let you calling me chicken slide." Brian said in a way that made it seem like that was a perfectly reasonable explanation to why he was sitting here watching porn with his daughter. At least he was sitting between her and the bottle. "Besides, what's the use of having such a big TV if you don't use it for stuff like this."

Kylie must have been really drunk because she just laughed, and if she felt weird about the situation she didn't let on. They both focused on the screen, and soon enough they were both breathing heavily. After each video ended a new one started on it's own, Brian made a mental note to check the channel number. A few videos in, Kylie muted the screen and turned to Brian.

"Dad, can I ask you something? I've been wondering it for a while. What's the deal with reverse cowgirl? I don't get it. I've never understood what's good about it?" She looked at him with such big inquisitive eyes that for a moment he thought she was pulling his leg.

"I mean it's not my favorite position either but i don't think it's the worst. Since the woman is in control she certainly can enjoy more and if you do it with a mirror I suppose that could eliminate the part where the partners can't see each others faces." Brian said carefully. It was already getting difficult to control his hard on in his daughter's presence, now he also had to find a way to answer her questions without sounding like a creep, all the while trying to look at anything but the outline of her nipples in her t-shirt. They were hardened into little points, points that he suddenly had the urge to pull into his mouth. She wasn't wearing a bra.

"But the woman is in control in regular cowgirl as well so that sort nullifies the argument."

"I mean there must be some reason it's popular." Brian couldn't believe they were having this conversation.

"Well what's your favorite position? I bet it's doggy style. Men love it."

Brian grinned sheepishly, nodding.

"But that position makes sense, the cock is hitting you from a different angle and it's deeper. Also, if you're fucking someone who knows what they're doing it's very pleasurable. But it is a bit embarrassing." She was so beautiful. Something occurred to Brian, he knew he might regret it later but he'd just blame the whiskey.

He reached forward and retrieved the tumbler he'd placed out of her reach and handed it to her.

"I totally agree with the first thing and men do like doggy style. Though I would love to know what women like." Kylie sipped her drink musing.

"I can't say for all women, they are harder to generalize than men but I like it when I'm on top and my partner is sitting. It feels more intimate that way."

Brian nodded topping her off. "That makes sense."

They continued watching, now on mute. Every once in a while one of them would point something out, they'd debate it for a few minutes and go back to watching.

They were debating Kylie's previous statement about doggy style being a bit humiliating when Brian realized the bottle was finally empty. He was a bit surprised at her tolerance level and a bit worried. But all that he would think about later. Right now, he was excited. Kylie argued that the pleasure was not really worth the embarrassment.

"You don't believe me? Let me show you," He pulled her upright placing her drink on the coffee table. "Turn around and get on your knees."

Fortunately, his daughter was drunk enough not to question it and did as he said. She turned around and got on her knees and because of this Brian got to take a peek under her shirt. His daughter had been sitting there this entire time without panties on in just an oversized t-shirt on. No bra, no panties? This girl was going to be the death of him.

He got on knees behind her lining his hard cock right up against her pussy. The only thing that separated them were the thin material of her t shirt and his shorts. Apparently both father and daughter preferred to go commando.

He leaned over her grabbing her waist. "Palms flat baby and try to keep your balance." One of his hands moved up towards her tits and pinched her nipple over the t-shirt while the other did same to her clit. He started moving his hips grinding his cock into his daughter's pussy.

Kylie moaned and struggled to keep her balance as the barrage of sensations bombarded her.

"Do you see babygirl? How daddy's cock is hitting your sweet spot but he also gets to play with his little girl's perfect pretty pussy. I also get a handful of these wonderful tits of yours." He punctuated the sentence by squeezing one of them. He couldn't believe his words, or the fact that his daughter was going along with it. This thought only spurred him on.

"Yes daddy." Kylie mumbled lost in the sensation as she started to move her hips in line with Brian's. Her vision was going blurry. She'd been turned on already because of the porn and now she was so close to coming.

Brian sat up pulling away from her breasts. Kylie cried at the loss but groaned when he used that hand to push her head down and into the carpet between her hands. His hips started moving faster, rotating and jerking, thrusting his long, hard cock against her sopping wet pussy.

"Feel that darling, the only thing that would make this better was if my cock and fingers were actually inside you. Imagine how it would feel, my long and thick cock stretching the life out of that sweet little cunny of yours while I flick your clit."

His words drove her over the edge as she finally hit climax. It was glorious, it was like she'd been lit on fire. Her whole body was shaking as she rode down the wave.

As she came down from her high she realized she'd soaked the bottom of her t-shirt. Her father rubbed her back as her body at last stopped trembling. Then he moved away, causing her to fall onto her side. Her bones felt like jelly as she lay there watching her father walk into the kitchen and get some water. Then he sat back down beside her and pulled her into his lap.

"What do you think baby? Was daddy right?" He asked chugging down half the bottle. Then he put it against her lips and she drank greedily emptying it in a matter of seconds.

"Well?" Her father looked at her inquisitively, as some semblance of sanity returned to her. But all she could think was right now she needed him again. This time in her.

"You proved your point well, I can't disagree that that was not amazing. But now, it's my turn." She said this lifting her shirt, baring herself completely to him.

Brian's eyes immediately went to her nipples. He'd imagined them to be an enticing light brown, but the reality was so much better. They were pink, pretty perfect pink nipples. He almost lost his mind when sat up pushing them into his face. He reached up to touch them but Kylie smacked his hand away.

"Uh-uh daddy, I said it's my turn." She singsonged. Then she raised both of her hands into her hair. She twisted it and gathered it into a pile on top of her head. Then she took one of his hands and threaded his fingers into it making him hold it place. "My hair is getting so heavy these days. It's always getting in the way of everything. Will you hold it in place for me daddy? I promise I'll make it worth your while." The little minx winked at him.

All he could do was nod. She snaked a hand down his shorts and palmed his length. Then she started pumping him in slow, hard motions. Her grip was heavenly, Brian's eyes nearly rolled back into his head.

"Oh daddy, You're already so worked up. This long hard cock of yours. It's so big and hot. I can't imagine how it feel inside me. I don't think it would fit, do you?" She moaned, her other hand coming up to her tits and palming one. "Do you like my tits daddy? I've always thought they were so pretty. Oh boy, this is really exciting you isn't it. I don't think I need to get you ready, you're already good to go."

When her hand left his cock, he groaned. His free hand immediately going to hers to keep it on his cock. But caught his hand and lifted it to her mouth. She immediately wrapped her mouth around two fingers, flattening her tongue at the base. She adjusted her hips, lining her pussy against his cock and started moving them.

Now, Brian was the one lost. Kylie was expertly fucking his finger with his mouth in time with the motion of her hips while her hands cupped and played with her tits. She moaned loud against his fingers and that snapped whatever leash Brian had on his control.

He pulled his hand out of her mouth and with his hand in her hair he pushed her down onto the carpet behind her. He whipped off his shirt and pulled down his shorts.

"What are you doing daddy? You didn't let me finish." Kylie gasped from the floor, even as she spread her legs wider.

"No baby, right now daddy needs to finish. Inside you. You just because be a good little girl and take daddy's huge cock into your tight little pussy. " He grunted pumping his cock with his hand as he slotted it to her entrance. "You're so wet for daddy babygirl. You need my cock too don't you? Just like I need that gushing cunt of yours."

In one fluid motion Brian slammed hiss entire cock all the way to the hilt. Filling her pussy once and for all. Kylie screamed, her head turning to the side. She was so tight he nearly came then and there. As he started moving his hips he groaned into her neck. She was so hot and tight for him.

"My baby likes fucking daddy's cock. Look how well her pussy grips it. You were aching for this right? You wanted daddy to fuck you. That's why you were walking around with no bra and panties on weren't you? You're such a dirty little slut. But guess what? Now you're daddy's dirty little slut. You like it don't you being daddy's little whore?" He asked smacking her tits. Kylie groaned.

"Yes daddy, I've been wanting you for a while now but you never seemed to notice me. You always looked at the neighbor's wife or even my science teacher. But never your babygirl. Now you'll only look at me right daddy?" This got her another smack to the tits.

"Bitch, you don't tell me where to look. I'll look where I damn well want to. I'll fuck who i want to. But you? You daddy's whore now. You belong to only me." At this he swung both of her legs onto his shoulders and picked up his pace. Kylie's eye rolled back. The only sounds in the room were of her moaning and his balls slapping her ass.

"Yes daddy! I belong to you! I'll do whatever you want! You're so big daddy! It's hitting all the right spots!" Kylie moaned. Brian smacked her tits again this time leaning down to kiss her.

Soon they both coming, the sounds of their pleasures muffled by each others tongues. Brian slowed his pace as they both came. When at last he stopped spilling in to her he pulled and sat back down, leaning against the couch.

His daughter sat up, watching him. They were both breathing hard.

"Well this is not what I was expecting to see." They both looked at the doorway where Roderick was standing.