Stress Relief

Story Info
Charles tries a device that lowers stress.
4.5k words
3.37
8.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stress Relief

I never liked airport hotel bars. It's the same cast of characters, all of whom you do not know. Business travelers who should be home with their families not wanting to sit alone in their rooms until bedtime or who are just so worn out from the day that they need some liquid anesthesia.

I've been a road warrior for most of my career. So why am I sitting here chatting with some fellow about nothing?

Because after I checked in and headed to the elevator, I came around the corner and almost knocked him down. A profuse apology then morphed into an offer to buy him a drink. I'm not sure how it did; he just seemed to maneuver the conversation into a place where it made sense.

So, we're here making small talk -- one scotch down and another one the way -- and he pulls out this device he says is like one of those fitness bracelets except it reduces stress. It's an opaque cube which acts like one of the old mood rings, only it's more durable and more responsive.

The second round comes, and I close out the tab 'cause it's been a long day, but I'm intrigued, and he has a very gentle but persuasive way of talking, and so I give it a try.

All you do it place it in you palm, wait a few seconds and the chip senses your heart rate and skin resistance and gives off a pulsing color that matches heart rate and indicates your mood/anxiety level. So I hold it and sure enough it starts pulsing and putting out a blue-purple light.

"Interesting," he says. "You have a pretty low heart rate and an equally low level of stress. The color indicates a lack of tension."

"Well, I run as much as the knees will tolerate, and with a shot and half in me at this time of the night, yeah, I'm pretty relaxed," I reply.

"Let's see if you can bring the rate down and make the color more purple," he says.

"What? Take some deep breaths?" I ask.

"Not quite that simple," he says, his voice getting lower.

Holding my hand still to keep the cube balanced, I lean in to hear him better. "Like what," I say.

"I'm going to speak to you softly, and I want you to visualize what I'm saying. Focus on the cube and my voice and be as calm as you can but watch the cube---watch the cube--that's it----see how it's color flows and how the pulse gets a little slower," he said, his voice falling into a rhythm that matched my heart rate.

"I do," I said. "I feel like I'm starting to float." The blue was fading into an indigo.

"Don't talk---just listen and concentrate. I know you can relax more. Breath more slowly, watch the pulse carefully, listen to my voice, trust that my voice will take you to the goal. It's getting slower, just like my voice. It's becoming more relaxing, just like my voice. And as it turns more and more purple, you trust me more and more because I am controlling the cube through you. I control you and the cube follows suit."

"Mmmmhmmmm, " was all I could say. His voice was completely surrounding me, all I could see was the cube, all I wanted to do was get the cube to be one color.

"Think how soft and warm you feel right now, think how gentle and soothing my voice is, this is so easy to do---follow my suggestions, follow my direction," he murmured. His voice was much closer to me now.

"And now just a little more deeper. Go just a little deeper for me and you will be where I want you to be---where you want to be--------totally relaxed, totally open, totally at ease.

And in the space of two breaths, the cube turned purple. All I could do was stare at it.

He continued to talk in a very low voice for another moment. I had the sense he was thanking me for inviting him to join me; that he was grateful for the invitation. But I was just looking at the cube.

He put his hand over mine gently and covered the cube. Slowly I came out of it and tried to focus--but it took a moment. He was watching me, sort of bemused but looking into my eyes.

"Are you OK," he asked. "Sometimes folks go too deep and fall over dead asleep when I demonstrate this."

"Ohhhh," I said sort of confused. "I'm fine. Just trying to climb up out of the hole. This thing is interesting. Are you selling them?"

"No, it's a prototype. It doesn't quite have the, ahh, endurance we want. It runs out of power too soon if the person is not able to relax. But you did well. When we release it, you should get one."

"Well, I'll keep an eye out for one," I said. "But thanks for the show, and again, I'm sorry about the collision."

Stretching as I stood, "I've got an early call tomorrow."

"Me too," he said standing as I did.

I led the way out and headed to the elevator. He followed me in and when I punched 3, he said, 'Ah, same floor."

I said something about coincidence as the door opened. I stepped off, checked the direction sign, and headed to the right. He followed.

"More coincidence," he said staying a few feet back.

Under different circumstances, my guard might have been up, but this was coincidence---stuff like this happens every now and then.

My room was where it always was--away from the elevator but not too far down the hall.

I stopped, pulled out the key card as he came up. "Well, nice meeting you; thanks again for the show," I said, switching hands to get the key in the slot.

He stopped behind me. "My pleasure," he said.

I turned to look back at him. "Good night," I said.

"When you invite me in, it will be," he said.

Startled, I looked at him hard---now the guard was up. "Excuse me?" I said, "What did you just say?"

Unfortunately, looking at him was the wrong thing to do. I stared straight into his eyes. They had a sort of greenish tint to them. And for a second or two I was distracted. And then I couldn't look away.

"That's right," he said. "Look at me, look at my eyes. "

I was dumbfounded. I could not look away.

"You are supposed to invite me in," he said. "I can't come in unless you invite me. It's the polite thing to do you know. You trust me, you feel relaxed around me, you have no concern listening to me and agree that what I am saying makes sense. Ask me in, please."

His eyes seemed to get greener. His voice was telling me things I accepted; things I had heard before; things that made sense.

"I, uhhhh, I'm sorry, uhhhh." I stammered. I pushed on the door and then held it. "Uhhhh, come in."

His eyes never left mine. I could not pull away from his.

He came in, stopped in front of me and took my hand off the door, steering me further into the room, backing me up slowly.

Without looking away, he dropped his bag by the dresser and then reached down and took mine from my hand and dropped it as well. With his hand on my shoulder, he backed me up by the dresser and took my key and tossed it to the side.

The only light on was the small desk lamp, but in the dimness, his eyes glowed greener.

"Thank you," he said. "You are most courteous. But now I need you to listen to me carefully. My eyes have captured you, there is no fighting it. Just like in the bar, you have no will---no resistance."

"Hold out you hand," he commanded.

I did. He placed the cube in it.

"A bit more anxious now it seems, " he said looking down. Out of the corner of my eye I could see it was a pale orange and blinking. My hand was trembling.

"Let's slow things down a bit, shall we," his voice getting softer. "Breath slowly, relax for me, my voice is calming you---soothing you---slowly now----more calm-----more and more relaxed."

I wanted to stay alert for any chance to get out, but the adrenaline was subsiding and his voice was so persuasive. I was relaxing and could not stop.

"There you go---some blue is starting to appear----very good. The next step requires you to be very docile, very submissive, look up at me," he said, drawing me closer.

"Close your eyes now," he was drawing closer. "Don't resist, just listen to me, don't resist, do you understand?"

My eyes were dropping and I opened my mouth to take breath and reply. As I did, his hand released my arm and came up to my neck, holding me tightly. His lips came down on mine and his tongue shot inside me. As I started to tense and turn, his tongue reached up to the roof of my mouth and I felt sharp sting. I opened my eyes and mouth. His eyes were glowing and his tongue pushed up harder, the sting starting to subside.

As quickly as he struck he withdrew and stepped back. I grabbed my mouth with my hand, tossing the cube away.

"What did you do, you, you fucking pervert. Get out of here; get the fuck out of here." I yelled.

He didn't move. He just looked at me, waiting.

I started to take a step towards him, but the room started to wobble. My knees were giving way. I tried to steady myself on the dresser, but that wasn't working too well either.

"What, what---------what?" I panted.

"Simple," he said. "I put you in a light trance so I could get you alone and submissive enough to inject the venom which gives me total control. A trance can only go so far and won't suffice for what I need from you. And this way the goods don't get damaged in the process. Some folks aren't as submissive and it can get, well, awkward."

All I could do was grunt, "what are you doing?"

"Feeding," he said. "Subduing my prey if you like. As the venom spreads through your system, you'll find you have no resistance to me, none at all."

I was dropping down to my knees, panting. "Uhhhh---I'm not going without a fight," I panted.

"Oh, you think?" he was sort of bemused. "I think you will come very easily and as often as I need. So let's get this party started."

He grabbed me by the shoulders and dropped me in the chair. That funny bone feeling was spreading down my arms and legs. I decided to stay calm and see if it passed. At least I could breathe normally.

"So, you're thinking you'll wait for an opening and make your move," he said. "Won't work; in a moment or two, your mind will be so open you won't have a free thought or be able to resist any command I give you."

"Uhhhhhh," was all I could manage.

"You don't strike me as gay, but I've been wrong before. Are you into men?"

I tried to glare.

"I'll take that as a no. So we'll get you aroused and when you don't know which way is up, you won't care who is fucking you."

He took off his jacket and tie, tossing them on the dresser and unbuttoned his shirt. As I watched, the numbness was turning my body into a pool of warm Jello. I still couldn't move, it was like those few moments after you orgasm, and it was spreading outward.

His shirt and under shirt were off now and joined the pile. He was trim, moderately well built, light hair on his chest. He turned towards me and took a step closer. His crotch was at eye level and he was rubbing his thumbs in his waistband, around to the side and back to the button, slowly and smoothly.

"Look up here," he said. I lifted my eyes on command. "Look at me, listen to me, you have no choice, no will, no choice, look at me," he almost purred.

A calmness was descending. His eyes were captivating. I starred, becoming more calm.

"You want to do as I say, my warmth is all around you, you are trapped in it, surrounded by it, enveloped totally and completely. Nod if you understand."

I nodded slightly.

"Very good. And as you obey me and surrender, the warmth will grow, the desire to obey will grow, the desire to submit will grow."

I nodded slightly.

"Do as I say now. Go back in time for me. Think back to the first time you made love to a woman. See it in your mind, and tell me about it. Go back in time, relive the moment and tell me, just like a day dream. Can you see it now?"

I nodded again.

"You can speak now; tell me."

He was so compelling, it was so warm and comforting to submit. And so I told him.

It was the summer after graduation. I did not have to report for basic until the end of the summer. So I kept active doing odd jobs and tasks for neighbors -- mowing mostly. I had finished Mrs. Miller's yard and was in her kitchen getting a drink while waiting to be paid. She had been sunbathing while I mowed and was in a two piece that left little to the imagination. She took the money out of her purse, and we made some small talk for a moment. She then rummaged in her purse and pulled out her cigarettes. She said she must have left her lighter in the bedroom and would I go get it for her. So I went down the hall to the bedroom, saw it on the table, and as I picked it up and turned, she was closing the door. She told me to light it. Stunned, I did and stood there frozen. She undid her top, dropped her bottoms and told me to get naked. A moment later she was sitting on her bed, guiding my head between her legs and telling me exactly what to do. After she came, she directed me to lay down, lit another cigarette and lowered herself onto my cock. I came the moment I entered her of course, but she stayed on top, rocking and fingering herself to another orgasm. The rest of the summer was the same. I mowed her yard, went down on her, and then putting her on top so she could fuck herself to another orgasm, making me hold on until she finished her cigarette, coming at the same time. I got better at holding off as the weeks went by.

"Excellent. It sounds like she trained you well. You were obedient and pleased her as directed."

"Yes. I did what she wanted," I murmured.

"And you now obey me, correct?" he demanded.

The only thing I could say was yes.

"Lower your eyes," he said.

I looked down. While I was lost in my daydream, he had taken his pants and briefs off. His cock was a foot away. My eyes widened, I gasped.

He was caressing and playing with it, gently swinging it back and forth.

"Good, keep watching and looking. Watch it as it sways."

All I could do was try to keep breathing.

"Think of what your neighbor saw when she looked at you. Think of how she wanted you -- how she seduced you. Think of how you pleased her. Think of how much she enjoyed making you hard so you could fuck her. You described her so well. As you look at this cock, you can see it through her eyes can't you. It's easy to do. Tell me what you see, just as she would."

I was still mired in the memory, seeing her and describing her. The warmth was all around me. And his voice was so compelling. I had no choice. I recalled some of the things she used to whisper to get me hard.

"I see a cock that I want to please. I see a cock that I need. I see a young, hard cock that I want. I need to make it hard."

"Good," he purred. "Tell me again; make me hard; let me please you."

"I need this. I want this. I want what you have."

He came closer, his cock growing as it swayed.

"Be her, show me how she pleased you, you can't resist, lean forward, I'll light your cigarette and then you can get me hard so I can fuck you." He brought his hand, flicking his thumb like he had a lighter.

This fine cock was there for the taking. It was something I needed. I brought my cigarette to my lips. Exhaling slowly I looked at this slowly growing, luscious dick and reached for it with my other hand.

I slid my hand under his, replacing his grasp on the shaft. Softly I stroked it, up to the edge and then down to the base. As I brought my hand up again, I wrapped it over the top, allowing the tip to brush against my wrist. He shuddered.

"You like that?" I asked, inhaling and exhaling again.

He just moaned.

"You're a good boy Charlie, polite, obedient, courteous, and as hard a tire iron." I stroked again the same way and kept on, teasing the tip, but not quite going there.

He grew slowly, filling my hand.

It was now time to get him ready to fuck me. I put my cigarette down, and leaned forward, pulling him to my lips, playing them softly over the head.

"Be a good boy Charlie," I breathed across the tip, "Get up the rest of the way so we can fuck."

My lips descended over the head. Another shudder. I moaned too and hummed just a little. Another shudder. I pulled my lips a little further apart and went lower. Pursing them tightly, I pulled up to the top, sliding over the tip. He shuddered more. Charlie gave me such pleasure, and the foreplay before making him enter me just built the thrill.

I slowing increased the pace, until he was as hard as I needed. I could taste his lubrication as I swirled my tongue around the tip.

"I think you're ready------don't you?"

"Yes, yes," he grunted. Then drawing a breath, he commanded, "Look at me."

I looked up.

"Stand. Focus on my eyes. Lose yourself in my eyes."

I stood. His hands brushed over my chest. My shirt was opened and removed, my undershirt lifted gently over my head. His hands then caressing my chest and nipples. My nipples always responded to Charlie's nervous touch. He loosened my pants and they dropped.

"All the way naked," he commanded.

Not looking away, I pulled my briefs off my waist and let them drop and stepped out of my loafers.

"You're ready for me to fuck you now?" he said.

I quivered. My hands found his cock which was still rock hard. His hands were on my waist, pulling me as he stepped back wards.

As he got to the bed, he reached over to the night stand, still holding me with his eyes.

"Spread your legs lover," he directed. "I need to make sure you're good and wet."

I opened up. His hands left my waist for a moment and then one was between my legs spreading me and fingering my cunt. His fingers were cool and moist, and penetrated me several times.

"You're ready, " he said. Laying down slowly on the bed, he pulled me forward so I was on my knees on either side of him.

"Warm up my cock."

I leaned over and went down on him. After a few plunges, he grabbed my hair and lifted my head so I was again looking at his eyes. They were so penetrating and hard now. I caught my breath.

"Put me inside you, fuck yourself on me until you finish your cigarette and then I'll come. Fuck yourself as hard as you want and then when you're ready, I'll come."

Still caught in his eyes, I leaned forward on one hand and taking his cock in my other I guided it towards my pussy. Nestling it against the opened, I began to rock slowly, taking it a little further each time. His hands were helping spread my opening. He was so hard and I was so wet and slick, with one more long push, he was inside me.

I gasped as he filled me. It went from my pussy to my brain---filling me. I straightened up and leaned back on his legs, one hand on his belly. Looking down I said, "You can't cum until I finish this." I lit what I truly believed was the second cigarette, I could see my lipstick on the filter. I leaned further back and started to move.

"Move with me Charlie," I said, sliding up and down that oh so firm cock. It was so firm and it seemed to grow with each stroke.

A few more strokes and I was losing control. I needed him further in me----further, deeper. With each stroke I took him as deep as I could, spreading my pussy wider for him, arching my back at the top as I inhaled and exhaled the smoke. And going faster. There was no more hesitation.

I threw the cigarette to the side and leaned forward, grabbing his arms and dropping my head so I could watch him as he went all the way in, again and again.

"Cum now, Charlie," I gasped. "Cum now, cum for me, do it do it -------I'm about to explddddd", I clinched my jaw at the end. The orgasm began at the back of my head and descended down my spine.

He shook my arms loose, grabbed mine and pushed me back. He put both his hands on my chest and I could feel them getting hotter and hotter. His back arched once and cock swelled even more and then this indescribable warmth rushed inside. His hands stayed on my chest, the heat almost unbearable. The orgasm running up and down my spine was pulled to my chest and then out to his hands. It was all I could do to breath; and then I couldn't. He reached out and grabbed my arms, pushing me off to the side.

12