Stress Relief Ch. 03

Story Info
Ari makes a shocking discovery.
4k words
4.67
22.3k
53

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ari needed to control herself, she felt. She'd messed up on Wednesday. On today's appointment, she was determined not to let her pussy think for her. Part of that, she figured, was to get all of her sexual urges out before the massage.

That's why she convinced Jake to have sex. Now, the very fact that she had to *convince* Jake to fuck was... Weird, to say the least, but he eventually said yes and now they were both in their bedroom at 9:00 am, with Jake on top of her in missionary as Ari tried to focus on getting off to Jake and not the occasional thoughts of Nia that kept popping up in her mind.

Two minutes later, Jake was making an "O" face.

"Agh!" He strained. "Oh, shit. Alright, I'm done."

What?

"What?"

"I came." He said blankly, exiting her pussy like it was a fast-food joint.

"But... What about me?"

"You can finish by yourself, right?" He asked. "I gotta go. I'm spending the day with a friend."

"Oh." Ari's head fell back on the pillow. "Have fun?"

A few hours later, Ari was sitting at her couch, watching a random action movie as her phone started to ring. She glanced over at the screen and found the name "Taylor" on it.

Taylor had been an old friend of Ari's. They met in college, as Taylor had wanted to be a massage therapist as well but later she transitioned into a career in finance. Ari was pleasantly surprised to see her calling. It had been a few weeks since they'd last talked.

"Hey?" Ari picked up.

"Yo, Ar. What's up?" Taylor sounded as casual as ever.

"Nothing much, just watching a movie." She kicked her feet up to the other end of the couch and closed her eyes, relaxing. "And you?"

"Thinking about some shrimp," Taylor replied.

"Yeah, I too just think about shrimp from time to time." Ari grinned as Taylor cursed her out.

"Fuck you. I mean going over to get some shrimp. Wanna come?"

"Sure." She replied. "I'm not really doing anything."

"Speaking of," Taylor interrupted her. "Please tell me you dumped what's-his-face?"

"Taylor!"

"What? Oh no, you're still with him aren't you?"

"Jake... Is a good guy."

"No, he's an average guy." Taylor sighed into the phone. "He's the most average guy who's ever lived. And you, Ar, deserve way more than a C+ dude."

"Tay, I'm... I'm thinking about a lot of stuff right now, can you just drop it?"

"Fine, fine. So, shrimp?"

"Shrimp."

"'Kay, text you later."

"Bye."

As soon as the call was over, Ari was lying down, looking up at her ceiling and thinking "do I deserve better?" She was shaking her head when suddenly, her phone vibrated again. For a second, she thought it was Taylor calling again, but it was a text from Nia.

Nia: Hello.

Ari: hiii

Ari: what's up?

Nia: I was thinking about you.

Nia: Is that weird?

Ari smiled as she sat up, crossing her legs.

Ari: nah

She hesitated before sending the next message. She was being honest, but Nia didn't need to know in what way.

Ari: I was thinking about you too...

Nia: That's good, right?

Ari laughed.

Ari: yeah

Ari: So, what's up?

Nia: Well, I was just thinking maybe we could change the place for tonight's appointment?

Nia: Is that okay?

Ari: sure

Ari: where?

Nia: My house.

Ari's eyes widened. Nia was inviting her to her actual home. She felt her heart rate quicken as she stared at the message. This was bad, but she couldn't say no, could she? Nia was her boss. Yes, she was the main character in every sexual fantasy Ari had been having this week, but first and foremost, she was her boss.

It was the right move to accept the invitation.

Ari: yes

Ari: that's fine

Nia: Yo aren't a big fan of capitalization are you?

Nia: You*

Ari: maybe you just capitalize too much

Nia: I am an opportunist.

Ari raised a brow. Maybe Nia had made a joke there, but whatever she meant flew right by her.

Nia: Can you send me your address? I'll have someone pick you up.

Ari: sure

She sent her the details. Shit. It was official. She was going to Nia's house. What the hell had she gotten herself into?

She needed to calm down. Nothing was going to happen today. Maybe she'd give her boss a handjob again, but that was it. Wednesday's event... Putting her tongue on that hard shaft. Tasting that piece of heaven... That was a mistake. Nothing more. One that surely wouldn't happen again.

So, with her mind resolute, she waited till noon to go have lunch with Taylor.

--

"How have you been?" Taylor was a short, energetic girl with wild black hair and that spunky "yeah, I just flashed your boyfriend in front of you, what are you going to do about it?" look.

"Ugh." Ari fell into her oak chair at the seafood restaurant that Taylor had taken her to. "I'm so fucking tired."

"Oh, you need a massage. Ironic, huh?" Taylor chuckled as Ari flipped her off. "You do sound like you have a lot on your mind though. Any venting you need to do?"

"Tay... You're with someone, right?"

"I was with someone yesterday. The week before that I was with someone else. And the week before that. And..."

"I get it, thanks, Tay." Ari shook her head as she laughed. "What I mean is, uh, how long does your guy... Well, your guys, last?"

"Oh no." Taylor basically gasped. "Please tell me Jake isn't a one minute wonder?"

"No, no, no..." Ari looked away.

"Thank God."

"He... He lasted two minutes."

"NO." Taylor's jaw was on the floor. "Say it ain't so!"

"Tay, it's fine, maybe he just had a bad session... It happens."

"Not with me." Taylor put her hands on her hips. "If a motherfucker lasts two minutes with me he better make the fuck up for it. He better pay me or something for wasting my time, damn."

Ari put her hand on her chin.

"I don't know what's wrong." Ari's voice turned soft. "Is it me?"

"Ari, you and I haven't slept together yet but I can't imagine that a girl as hot as you would be bad in bed." Taylor cut her off.

"I just don't know Tay. Maybe he just needs some time."

"Ari, please consider just looking for someone else."

"Like it's that easy." Ari replied.

"It is. And you deserve the world, Ar. Just..." Taylor looked behind her. Her eyes widened.

"What?" Ari asked.

"Well, I..." Taylor took a sip of water. "I think I know why he isn't that interested."

"What?" Ari turned around. When she caught what Taylor had seen, her mind went blank.

There was Jake, sitting just a few tables across from her, with some redhead, laughing like Ari hadn't seen him do in months.

"Wait." She said. "Wait. We don't know that he's..."

"You sure? Look again." Ari turned around reluctantly.

Jake and the other girl were kissing. She couldn't remember the last time she'd kissed Jake.

"What the fuck?"

"Should I punch him?'

"What the fuck?" Ari said again.

"I'll punch him. I swear."

Ari stood up and walked over to him.

"Oh, is my order-" When Jake saw her, she had to hold herself back from slapping him.

"Hi." Ari let out, indignant.

"Oh? You know her?" The girl asked.

"Yeah. He knows me."

"A-Ari, uh, can we talk later or something? I mean..."

"Oh, of course. Of course." Ari chuckled. "I wouldn't want to interrupt your date."

"Jake, who is she?"

"She is his girlfriend." Ari hadn't been this angry in a very long time.

"What?" The girl asked. "You... Jake, is this true?"

"N- I mean, yeah but..."

"What the fuck!?" The girl asked. Ari ignored her. As angry as she was, if Jake lied to her about Ari's existence, it wasn't her fault.

But then again, she hadn't told Nia about Jake either. She shook it out of her head.

"I'm leaving!" The girl stood, threw the water in her cup in Jake's face, and left.

"Wait, wait!" The girl didn't listen. Jake had the balls to sound disappointed. "Are you happy now?"

"Are you kidding me?" Ari asked. "Jake, you just got caught cheating and you're seriously acting offended?"

"Whatever." He stood up. "I'm going home."

"Jake, fuck, come back here!" Just as Jake made his way out of the restaurant, Taylor walked up to him and decked him in the stomach.

"Ogh!" Jake curled up just outside of his car.

"Oh, that feels good." Taylor smiled.

Ari walked over to her boyfriend. Were they even still together? Could they be together after all of this?

"So, what are you going to do?" Taylor asked.

"I'm... We need to have a bit of a talk." Ari said.

"Punch him again for me?"

"Tay," Ari laughed, "thanks. I've got it from here."

"Alright, alright. Shame we couldn't have something to eat."

"Yeah, maybe we could go for something tomorrow?"

"Alright, I'll text you."

"See you later."

When the girls went their separate ways, Ari was left with Jake, who was looking as pathetic as he'd ever looked.

"We're going home."

"S-Sure." Jake got up and without another word got in his car.

With a sigh, Ari left him and went to her own car.

Jake didn't come back home that night.

--

Ari didn't even cry. Hindsight was a hell of a thing, her and Jake's relationship looked a lot clearer now. The lack of intimacy, Jake spending more time out of the house than in it, the dry interactions.

"Have I really been this blind the whole time?" Ari asked herself. "But... Then again..."

She had just sucked Nia's dick a few days ago. Was she equally to blame?

Maybe she should forgive Jake. Give herself time, let him sulk for a little somewhere else, and welcome him back with open arms. After all, she had fucked up too. Right?

Her phone vibrated.

Nia: My driver will be arriving soon, he says.

Ari: okay

She turned her phone off. When a black limo pulled up in front of her house, she gathered her equipment and walked with her head down.

In around half an hour, the driver was pulling up to the kind of house that Ari had only ever seen on Insta. Cream-colored walls with a lawn that had a planet-themed fountain and a path leading to the front doors, made of glass.

The driver never said a word to her as they made their way here and he didn't say anything as she walked out of the car and stood in front of her boss's home. Her worries vanished for a few seconds as she admired that even the amount of money needed to buy what was in front of her was probably more than she'd make in her whole life.

Just as she was about to look for a doorbell to ring, the door opened on its own.

Ari's mouth opened on its own.

She had a lot to think about, but just about anyone would probably lose their trains of thought when presented with the kind of view Ari was given. Now, granted, Ari had seen Nia fully naked already, but that didn't matter.

The picture of Nia in a negligee, standing in front of her with her legs out bathing in the setting sunlight, it felt like something she had to pay to see. Instead, she was getting paid herself to see this. And, of course, to see much more of her later.

"Hello, sweetheart." Nia's hair was wet. Had she just showered?

"Hi." Ari smiled. "How's your day been?"

"Good..." Nia looked at her strangely. "Are you okay?"

"Huh?" Ari asked. "What do you mean?"

"You look distracted." Nia tilted her head and then waved her hands back and forth. "I, wait, sorry... I'm not too good at talking to people."

"Are you kidding?" Ari laughed light-heartedly. "You're one of the smoothest people I've ever met."

"I might seem that way," Nia chuckled, blushing slightly. It really was unfair that someone so hot could be cute at the same time. "But I don't really get out much. I don't get much practice."

"Really?" Ari asked.

"Mhm. I don't really get many breaks from work. I mean, I could give myself less work, sure, but... I don't know, I like to keep myself working."

"That's admirable." Ari shrugged. "You're still really smooth though."

"Well, thank you." They looked at each other for a while. Ari felt warmth spreading from inside of her. "Oh, come in, come in."

The house itself was equally as impressive inside. Sleek wooden floors, black furniture, dream catchers decorating the walls, a thin wireless flat screen tv at the back. Dim lights giving everything a hazy feel.

"You bought another massage table?" Ari asked.

"No." Nia shook her head. "I want the massage out there."

Out of everything she'd seen, the most impressive view came when they went out to the balcony. Well, she could barely call it a balcony. It stood overlooking Lowlight City, but there was a full pool to the right and a garden to the left. And from this position, the setting sun descended beneath a horizon of tall buildings. Ari couldn't keep herself from pulling out her phone and taking a picture.

"I see you're impressed," Nia said beside her.

"OH! Sorry, I should have asked, I..."

"It's okay." Nia grinned. "Take as many as you want." As she said this, she walked over to the railing, leaned forward and stuck her butt out in Ari's direction.

"Can I...? She's telling me I can take a picture of this, right?" She thought as immortalized this moment in her phone. Well, if she had anything to think about before, now she has a lot more to think about.

"Done." She said.

"You're welcome," Nia smirked.

"Thanks." Ari shook her head. "So, should we get down to it?"

"Of course."

Instead of a massage table, this time, they used a long beach chair, aimed at the city ahead. Ari's nearly drooled when she saw Nia drop her negligee on the ground. The futa lied down face-first as she usually did.

Ari walked up to her.

"Wait," she said. "I can't really reach you."

"I guess you'll have to find somewhere to sit," Nia replied with a light tone. Ari raised a brow, confused for a moment until she figured out what Nia meant. She took a shaky breath and took a few steps forward.

Swinging her other leg over Nia, she sat on her plump butt and was presented with the tan canvas known as Nia's back, right below her.

"Comfortable?" Nia asked.

"Uh, yeah."

"Good."

"Okay." Ari thought. "Get to it, Ari. The sooner you're out of here the better." She still had to deal with Mr. Two Minute Wonder.

That was the hardest part of this. Yes, she'd messed up already, but her conscience could only handle so much. if she and Nia were to... Do things, she at least wanted to settle things with Jake first.

That said, she still had a massage to do.

She wanted to switch things up this time. Considering what happened last time, there was no point in pretending this wasn't just glorified foreplay anymore. Hopefully, Nia knew that as well. So, with that in mind, she didn't apply oil onto her hands and instead ran them bare over Nia's skin.

Without the liquid, Nia felt even more firm than before. She knew Nia worked out, someone didn't develop that body without at least a few hours in the gym a week, but now it was even more obvious.

"Oh?" Nia said. Her voice was a combination of sultry and sleepy. "No oil?"

"Yet," Ari replied as she ran her hands down the length of Nia's back. God, she felt too good.

Ari swept Nia's hair to the side and leaned down. Well, this was the moment of truth for her. If Nia's reaction was good, it meant she and Ari were on the same page. She dropped her head down and pressed a kiss behind Nia's neck.

"Ohhh..." Nia instantly let out. "Those don't feel like hands." Ari didn't reply.

She did to Nia's skin what she wished she could do to her skin properly. She dragged her lips over her, nibbled, and let her tongue poke out to trace a line up reaching just below Nia's hair.

"Oh, good God." Nia's chest trembled under Ari. A deep satisfaction swelled inside of Ari at the realization that she could have this effect on this goddess of a woman. She couldn't entirely feel Nia's butt between her legs because she was still wearing clothes, but she pressed her body down in an attempt to feel more.

Ari kept kissing her way down Nia's body until she ended up right above her dimples of venus.

"Did you like that?" Ari asked.

"Quite a lot." Nia sighed. "Your lips seem to be quite talented."

Oh no. This was dangerous territory. And Ari herself had initiated it. Shit.

"Thanks," Ari replied softly as she finally applied the oil on her hands.

Now, she spread the liquid across the ocean that Nia's body was. Pushing into her muscles, she tried to ease the tension in Nia's body as best as she could. Despite being a horny bisexual, she was also a massage therapist after all.

Nia laughed.

"Oh, that's good. You never seem to disappoint."

"I try my best." Ari wasn't really listening. Her mind was fully on the back below her that the sun was decorating with its radiance.

At that moment, she internalized that she was sitting on Nia's back, above all of Lowlight City, giving this goddess a massage and getting paid for it. It was only right that she tries to show her appreciation, right?

"Turn around." Ari indicated. She went to get off, but Nia stopped her.

"No, stay there."

"Huh?"

With Ari still above her, Nia turned around. When Ari realized why Nia wanted her there, she gulped. The way they ended up, Nia's hard cock was pushing against Ari's covered pussy.

"Oh, God." She let out.

"Ah, better." Nia gave a satisfied smile. Ari could feel her dick begging for an entrance and Ari was extremely tempted to give it to her.

"O-Okay." Ari barely managed to squeeze the word out.

"Well, I hope we're not stopping here." Nia's face looked flushed. Like she was feeling the intensity of all of this just as much as Ari was.

Unlike before, as Ari's hands went to touch her shoulders, her wrists, drag back up and down to her chest, Nia never closed her eyes. Ari couldn't' tear her own away either. They watched each other, scanned each other's reactions as Ari's hands went lower and lower until...

She was right above her dick.

Nia was breathing slightly heavily now. Ari was basically salivating. The kind of pull she felt that was basically commanding her lips to go down and kiss that thing, both of her lips, it was incredibly hard to resist.

"Will you...?" Nia asked as Ari continued to hesitate.

"Uh, yeah... Yeah." Ari breathed a few times and nodded. "Okay."

"Thank you." Nia sounded genuine as Ari wrapped her right hand around Nia's hard cock. It felt... Right. It felt like Nia's dick fit perfectly in Ari's palm.

Dragging it up and down, Nia's eyes went half-lidded as Ari began the handjob properly.

"I've..." Nia started as Ari failed to focus entirely on her words. "I can't remember ever feeling this attracted to someone."

The admission almost made Ari stop. This was *very* dangerous territory.

"Thank you." Ari sped up a little.

"Do you feel the same way?" Nia asked.

...

Ari nodded.

"Oh, good. That's good."

Ari took a deep breath and scooted back. She needed this to be over.

It pained her not to go all the way, like Nia clearly wanted to do, but she needed to solve her Jake problem before she could do anything here and sleep well at night. So, as she lowered her head and wrapped her lips around Nia's cock, she felt her resolve harden.

She knew what she had to do. This was just the first step.

"Oh, fuck." Nia chuckled. "You're so good at that."

Ari swiped her tongue around and across Nia's shaft. She bobbed up and down, trying to take as much of it down her throat as she could before she released it. Tasting Nia's precum was like taking a few licks of an ice cream dessert that she couldn't have just yet.

Still, although she couldn't go all the way, she wanted to give Nia more than this. A preview of what was to come. So, she only licked on it a few more times before stopping.

"O-Oh? Did something happen?" Nia asked, confused as to why Ari stopped until the futa felt two pillow-like objects squeezing her cock between them.

12