Stress Relief Ch. 04

Story Info
Ari and Nia go all the way.
3.8k words
4.74
21.9k
71

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the course of her life, Ari had started her days in many different ways. Meditation when she was younger, hot sex when she was a little wilder. There were a lot of things she could do to start days off on the right foot.

A break-up wasn't one of them. And yet, today, Ari was currently standing in her living room, telling a bored-looking Jake to say something so that she wouldn't have to go that far.

The chances of that happening, of course, were more than slim given the recent revelation. But, maybe Ari wanted a chance to keep the comfortable life she'd been living. Jake did no such thing though.

"It was just one time." He said. Ari was honestly more shocked than mad.

"One time?" Ari reiterated. "Are you serious?"

"Okay, a few times." Jake shrugged.

"Get out." Ari snapped. She'd had enough. All thoughts of trying to conserve this relationship left her mind. "And give me the keys."

"Fine." Jake didn't even put up a fight. "Call me when you calm down."

"Fuck you." It took everything Ari had not to shove him out the door. Instead, she waited until the ma- no, the boy, walked out himself. Then, she collapsed onto the couch and tilted her head back so that she was looking up at the ceiling.

No tears rolled down her cheeks. Okay, no, two tears did, but that was all. Holy shit, how had she been putting up with this douche for so long? It did feel like she was walking into a strange world now, but did it feel good? Absolutely.

Then, almost instantly, her mind drifted to the woman of the hour. Nia had looked so disappointed, almost heartbroken when Ari told her about the relationship she just ended. Ari didn't want to lose her, this new wonderful friend she'd made, over a guy like Jake.

So, she picked her phone up and texted the futa.

Ari: hey

Nia replied almost the second after.

Nia: Hello.

Nia: I see you still don't think too kindly of periods.

Ari smiled. Okay, she didn't seem too mad. She breathed in as she typed the next message. The best thing to do here was absolutely to just come out with it. If it was meant to be, not that Ari believed anything was really "meant to be", then this strange thing they had would keep going.

Ari: I broke up with him

This time, Nia didn't reply as quickly. Ari saw "typing" come up a few times before a message was received.

Nia: How does this concern me?

Shit. There it was. Ari's heart started beating faster. The sad part was if she had to beg, she was prepared to do it. She needed this woman. Not just because, well, she was hot. But, a rebound sounded very good right now. Not to mention the fact that this meant her work would be twice as awkward if Nia didn't feel like doing anything with her anymore.

She tried typing multiple things. None of it sounded right. Every time she typed something, she found herself deleting it soon. Eventually, as she nearly reached ten minutes without responding, she simply said:

Ari: can we talk about this in person?

Nia: Why?

Ari: I feel like I can get my thoughts out better...

Moment of truth. If Nia wanted nothing more to do with her, at least, in that way, she would simply say "no". And, Ari would be okay with it. Or, rather, she'd try to be okay with it.

Nia: Fine.

Ari beamed.

"I still have a chance!" She nearly did a fist pump as she typed back.

Ari: so, where do we meet?

Nia: How about that same coffee place?

Ari: sure

Nia: Alright, I'm free at noon.

Nia: I'll see you soon, then.

Ari grinned down at her phone. With another message, she turned her phone off and started walking side-to-side to walk off her excitement.

Okay, she needed to bring out the big guns. Ari skipped over to her closet and checked everything she had. God, she had really given up, huh? Nothing in there really seemed like something she'd wear to go out. Before, she used to wear all sorts of stuff. Sundresses, mini-skirts, crop tops, extra fabulous heels. Over time, all of her stuff had turned grey and dull.

There was only one solution.

An Emergency Shopping Trip.

--

"This? No... Doesn't show off my boobs enough."

An hour later, and an hour before her incoming coffee time with Nia, she was perusing the contents of a random store near her house.

An employee walked up to her.

"Hi! Can I help you?"

"Sure. I," she was feeling slightly daring, "I need something slightly daring."

"In what sense?" The perky employee asked.

"I, uh... You know. I want to uh, let the person I'm going to see know I'm *very* fond of them."

"Oh..." The employee blushed. "I think there's a dress over here that helps with that."

A few minutes later, she was walking out of the store with a grin and a bag full of clothes she hadn't known she needed. When she hopped into her car and drove back home, she felt ready.

She had one goal. To get Nia har- to convince Nia that she was worth getting over the awkwardness that had settled between them in the past twelve hours or so.

The next time she emerged out of her house, she was wearing a fiery red dress that reached just halfway down her thighs and had a canyon-level gap at the neck so Ari could show off her assets. She couldn't stop smiling as she looked down at her phone and saw the time was 11:48 am. She knew she looked good. If Nia didn't want anything to do with her, it wouldn't be because she wasn't attracted to her. That much was certain.

--

The coffee place was quiet as usual. Ari called out a quick hello at one of the workers, but mostly she sat around waiting for Nia. She wouldn't have to wait much longer. The front door opened. Ari was sitting a few tables away from it. When Nia walked through, she looked... Well, she looked like she had a lot on her mind.

That wasn't a good sign, but her reaction to Ari's dress was. If Ari didn't know any better, she'd guess Nia was flushing, the way her cheeks turned pink. Promptly, she went and sat down in front of Ari.

The test had arrived. Ari tried her best to up her sex appeal levels to 9000. She needed this to go well. She needed Nia to help her forget about that asshole.

"Well, how are you?" Nia's voice sounded stiff, but that was fine. Ari could make up for it.

"I'm good." She breathed in. "So, yeah. I dumped him."

"Okay." Nia nodded. Looking away, the futa continued. "And what does that have to do with me?"

"Uh, well." Ari leaned forward. "I... Listen, I'm going to be direct. There's clearly an attraction here." She gestured back and forth at herself and Nia. "You know that's the case. So, now that I'm not with him..."

"You want to move on to the next meal?" Nia asked. "And then, the one after that?"

"What? No, listen." Ari shook her head. "I'm not saying, like, I'm not saying that I want you to be my next one-night-stand or whatever."

"Oh?" Nia raised a brow.

"I'm saying, you know there's something here. I mean, every time we're in the same room I feel my heart pounding against my chest. I don't know if you feel that too, but I know that you at least think I'm a little attractive. Right? My point is, before, I didn't let it go all the way or anything because I was in a relationship."

"A relationship you said nothing about," Nia added under her breath.

"Yes, but, I didn't let things go too far or anything because of that. I should have told you, definitely, I'm not excusing myself. Before our first session, I should have said something. I'm just saying."

"It's alright, I mean, we're not even dating or any-"

Ari interrupted her.

"I know. But it was a little misleading of me to act like that." Ari raised her hand and Nia's eyes widened. "And, don't deny it, Nia. When I told you I had a boyfriend, I don't think I've seen someone look that disappointed in a while. If we want to talk about this, which I want to, we should be honest."

"... Okay." Nia nodded. "Sure. Honesty. I honestly think you should think twice before you give someone a handjob next time while you're with someone."

"I should." Ari nodded.

"And I think you should work on your willpower a little. What would have happened if you didn't have whatever intentions of breaking up with them that you had this time? You're going to break someone's heart."

"I understand." Ari nodded again. "Absolutely."

"And... " She glanced up and looked in Ari's eyes. "I don't want to call it off."

Hope blossomed in Ari's heart.

"Yeah?"

"You're... You're right." Nia nodded almost like she was admitting something extremely difficult. "There's something here. And, despite the fact that I'm livid that you did... All of that behind someone's back, I can't stop thinking about you."

"Okay." Ari kept herself from smiling. If she did, Nia might take it all back out of spite.

"Okay." Nia nodded.

A worker came up and asked if they wanted anything. A few minutes later, they were sitting down with two cups of coffee on the table. It took all of Ari's willpower to keep herself from diving into Nia's eyes. She truly was so beautiful.

"Okay." Nia continued. "So, what do we do?"

"You're asking me?" Ari laughed.

"I don't have much experience with this kind of stuff."

"Really?" Ari leaned forward. "But, you must have gone through shit like this all the time in college."

"In college. That was a while ago." Nia replied with a sigh. "I haven't been in the dating market in a while. Busy life and all that."

"I appreciate you taking the time to come here, by the way," Ari added with a little smile.

"Yeah, yeah." Nia shook her head. "So, why did you break up with your boyfriend? Was it because of me?"

Ari shook her head in return.

"It was... A lot of things. Long story short, there was no love in the relationship anymore. He was basically just a bunch of expenses in human form."

"Sex must have been good," Nia mumbled. Ari nearly grinned when she thought "does that mean she thinks sex with me would be good?"

"No. He, uh, didn't really do much."

"You're joking." Nia scoffed.

"I'm serious." Ari looked down at her cup. "After one of our sessions, I went back home and damn near assaulted him. Instead, her borderline pushed me off and said he didn't want to do anything."

"What an idiot," Nia said and Ari nearly smiled again.

She decided to risk a comment.

"Nia Stone," she smirked, "is that jealousy I hear?"

"Of course, not."

"No, I'm fairly sure that was jealousy."

"Well, if this is everything," Nia got up, "then I really do have to go back to work. I guess I'll see you next session, tomorrow?"

Ari decided to risk something else. She walked up and hugged the futa. Nia froze, shocked. Ari pressed up against her, letting the futa feel as much of her chest as she could.

With as sultry a tone as she could muster, she said:

"Looking forward to it."

Nia basically sprinted away.

--

The next night, as she had the first time, Ari was on the elevator that led up to Nia's office with her equipment in her hands. This time though, her intentions were different. As the elevator dinged with every floor it passed, Ari felt a warmth inside of her spread. She was aching for this. She knew what she wanted to do and she was going to go for it.

No matter the consequences.

When she reached Nia's floor, the futa was waiting outside of her office door. She was dressed in a nightgown. Did she keep those in her office? Maybe she slept here often. Workaholics who had their own offices tended to do that.

"Well, I can't criticize you for being late." Like Ari was ever going to be late for this. "Let's get started. I have work to do once I get home."

"Alright." Ari followed after her.

The space was familiar by now. Ari didn't even pay attention to the stunning view of Lowlight City. All she could see right now was Nia and her curvy body and those broad shoulders, letting her nightgown fall to the floor.

She was naked underneath. It was good to see. Even better to feel.

She didn't bother asking if Nia wanted to use a towel or not. She figured if the futa did, she'd say so herself. She didn't. Instead, Nia quickly went to lie down on the massage table she'd ordered for this exact service. And Ari was more than ready to service her.

As Nia sighed with contentment, Ari breathed in. Time to shine. She dripped some oil on her hands and bit down on her bottom lip. Then, she felt it. That body that was causing the burning between her legs. The body she'd fantasized about the entire trip here.

Soft, yet firm. Feminine, yet strong. It was everything Ari had been wanting. Everything Jake wasn't. She ran her hands up and down the length of Nia's back. By now, it was more than clear that although she could obviously give proper massages, really, this was glorified foreplay.

The question was, did Nia still see it that way? If the way she was humming every so often as Ari pushed and squeezed on her lower back was any indication, then yes. So far, so good. Ari brought her hands up, soothing the shoulders of the woman who was using them to carry an entire company.

Nia sighed in response. Ari nearly smiled, but her job wasn't over. This was the easy part. Now, as her hands dipped further, came the risky portion of this all. She hovered for a moment over Nia's thighs. God, she wanted to kiss them. Instead, with her thumbs, she pushed into them. Ari glanced to her right and found Nia's toes curling for the briefest instant.

Okay, that could be confirmation for what Ari had hoped was true, but Ari wasn't about to go all-in yet. She had a few more tricks up her sleeve. Moving to Nia's calves, she caressed them as much as she could.

From this position, Ari looked to her left. That was a mistake. She saw Nia's dick, slowly getting harder with every move Ari made. It made her want to flip Nia to the front and jump on top of her.

The reason it was a mistake was that it gave her hope. That first time, Ari hadn't been lying when she said men and futas did sometimes get hard during massages. A result of the friction between the masseuse and the client. So no, she needed to confirm that Nia wasn't getting erect because of the massage, but because of her.

So, she went back up. Up and up until she stopped at her favorite part of Nia's body. Her ass. It was just round enough and plump enough to be a small pair of hills on Nia's body, and more than anything else, it was a reminder even though she was a futa, she was as hot as any woman she knew.

When she pressed into them, splitting them apart just for the briefest instant so that Ari could catch a glimpse of her pink little asshole, she nearly moaned. Nia though actually moaned. It was a soft noise, nothing major, but it was a moan.

"Alright, turn around."

"Um..." Nia sounded slightly out of breath. "Are you sure?"

Ari knew what she was really asking. "Are you sure? You know what this could lead to, right?"

"Yep." Ari nodded, though Nia couldn't see it. "Turn around."

"Okay."

When she did, Ari nearly dropped everything to ride Nia then and there. Her cock was standing up as proudly as ever. But, before, where Ari was systematic about things, this time, Nia's dick was an elephant in the room. A constant reminder of what she and Ari could be doing right now.

And, to Ari, a reminder of what she was going to do.

First though, more foreplay. Ari rubbed together Nia's breasts. Yeah, she ignored every other part of her torso. The longer this went on, the more she stopped pretending the outcome of this wasn't obvious. Nia had her eyes closed though. That made it Ari's mission to see them open. To see her stare into Ari's desire-ridden pupils.

So, slowly, dragging her palms along Nia's abs, she reached her pelvis.

Here it was, the moment of truth. Ari was going to go all-in this time. All she could do was hope that Nia was responsive.

With that thought, she wrapped her hands around Nia's shaft. Nia's eyes didn't open, but she did squirm a little. Ari took offense to that. Harshly, she started moving up and down. She didn't build her speed up gradually or anything. She was giving Nia an actual handjob.

"Oh, G-God." Nia breathed in. Ari smiled.

"Like that?" Ari asked. Nia didn't reply. "Oh?" Ari thought. "Want to play hard-to-get? Okay then."

She wrapped her other hand around the shaft. With both of them, she started giving her an even more intense handjob. It helped that there was so much to grab, too. The scent of sex was slowly filling the air. Ari was sure she must have looked like a wild animal. She didn't care though. Instead, as Nia's knees raised from the table, she stopped.

"W-What?" Nia opened her eyes.

"Tell me what you want me to do," Ari ordered.

"What?" Nia asked, squinting.

"Tell me," she said slowly, "what you want me to do." She leaned forward, nearly pressing her lips to Nia's. "And I'll do it."

Nia stared at her for a moment.

"Anything at all," Ari whispered.

"Can you..." Nia gulped. "Can you lick it?"

Ari grinned.

"Sure." Just like that, she pressed her cold tongue to Nia's skin. Nia's body trembled. Ari ran her tongue up and down Nia's dick like a lollipop, making sure to kiss the tip before she took the entire thing between her lips.

"Oh, fuck." Nia moaned. "Shit."

Ari bobbed up and down. She could taste Nia's precum and right now, it was her favorite beverage. At least, until she got the real thing, hopefully. Going down deeply, she pressed two fingers against the entrance to Nia's pussy underneath.

"Oh my fucking God." Nia cursed as Ari pushed them in. Now, it was a matter of time before her next move. First, though, she bobbed down and took Nia's dick into her throat. When she felt a hand behind her head, she knew Nia was ready.

As much as she wanted to taste Nia's cum right now, she had a better idea.

She took her lips off, leaving a strand of saliva connecting her bottom lip with Nia's cock.

"Nia." She started.

The futa looked at her like she was in a dream.

"What?"

"I want you to fuck me." she left Nia's legs and took a step closer to where her head was. "I want you inside of me."

"But..." Nia looked concerned. "We can't..."

Before she could finish that thought, Ari kissed her. It wasn't too long, but she still found a moment in which to use her tongue. As Nia responded to it, Ari slipped her tongue between Nia's lips, touched the futa's tongue, and retreated.

"Please," Ari said into her mouth. "I really, really want you."

That was all it took. Nia nearly leaped off the table. Ari knew she was strong, muscles like that didn't grow on trees, but when Nia picked her up and carried her over to her work desk, she nearly swooned. She basically ripped Ari's pants off.

Nia placed her down and in an instant, her dick was lined up with Ari's waiting pussy.

Before she impaled Ari though, she said: "Are you sure?"

Ari nodded.

And finally, Nia was inside of Ari. God, it was everything she'd imagined it to be. It felt right like they were two pieces of a puzzle that had finally come together. Nia's hands squeezed Ari's breasts so hard it almost hurt, and she loved it.

Right now, a hard fuck was all she wanted.

"Shit, keep going." Ari pleaded and Nia started pumping properly. Every time she slapped into Ari, the woman moaned. Even to her own ears, this was the sluttiest she'd sounded in a long time. "Yes, fuck, yes!"

"You're so..." Nia mumbled, closing her eyes as she picked up her pace. "God."

Ari locked her legs behind Nia. She needed her as far inside of her as she could go. For some reason, Nia refused to do that though. She would go halfway and back out. Over and over again. Ari was about to say something, and finally, she plunged.

She felt Nia go as far inside of her as she could.

"K-Keep going, my fucking God!" Ari laughed. She'd heard of people being fucked silly before, but she hadn't experienced it until now. Nia was soon moving fast, and faster still until Ari was getting positively rammed.

12