Stress Relief Ch. 08

Story Info
Ari starts to wonder about the nature of their relationship.
3k words
4.68
11.7k
34

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

E N J O Y <3

--

When Ari woke up on the last day of her stay at Halfgreen, she did so with a smile on her face. The beige curtains held the sunlight back as she looked to her left and found one of her new favorite human beings laying there in the somewhat dim room.

Nia slept soundly, turned in Ari's direction with an arm over the girl's stomach. It was... Awfully domestic.

And that was exactly the problem.

Obviously, the two of them had come to Halfgreen under the pretense of constant sex and that was definitely delivered on. The problem though was that as the days went by, as the two shared small moments at the hotel's pool, at random little restaurants and the gorgeous parks, the more Ari started to feel something different.

Something dangerous. Something she had to repress. The trip had gone from being an excuse to fuck more, into feeling like she was in a relationship. That was unacceptable. At the end of the day, no matter how friendly the futa was, Nia was still her boss.

Aside from the glaring issues, as mixing up business and pleasure rarely worked out well, there was also the fact that Ari was still emotionally recovering from being in a somewhat longterm relationship. Could she even function in a relationship right now?

Almost as if the world was reminding her of that, her phone buzzed on the dresser on the other side of the room. She gently lifted Nia's arm off her stomach and walked over sluggishly, where she found a wall of texts that made her roll her eyes.

Jake: hey

Jake: So r u over it already?

Jake: Im getting pretty fucking tired of this little tantrum ur throwing

Ari rubbed her forehead.

"Fucking asshole." She mumbled. Typing out a quick "fuck you, we're done", she tossed her phone aside and walked over to the laptop at the center of the room. Just before she could sit down, someone knocked on the door.

"Room service!"

A few seconds later, she was eating eggs and bacon as Nia sat up suddenly. Ari looked back and caught her yawning cutely as she cut away at the food.

"Didn't eat all of it, did you?" Nia asked as she paced over to her. Even with her hair messy and her tanktop struggling to function as a shirt, Ari thought she looked great.

"Nah, I left you one egg."

"How graceful," Nia replied, knowing Ari was just joking. Her boss came close and placed her hand on Ari's shoulder. "What time is it?"

"A little past eight," Ari replied. "Too early?"

"No, I get up earlier, usually. When I'm not on trips like these, I mean."

"Oh, okay."

"How the fuck do they get eggs to taste this good?" Nia asked as she lightly grabbed the fork in Ari's hand and guided the impaled piece of egg to her mouth.

"Hey!" Ari fake pouted and Nia shrugged.

"I believe the saying is 'you snooze you lose'?"

"Cheesy."

"Still true." With that, Nia hummed a song as she rounded the chair and sat down on the other side. Grabbing her own plate, separate from the one Ari was eating from, she munched down on the food that had been brought. Ari just watched her for a moment. It was weirdly funny, seeing her boss wolf down eggs like this.

"Oh," Nia said. "I'm meeting Jess again today."

Ari rolled her eyes internally. She wasn't jealous, of course not, but this meant more time bored alone in the hotel. Ever since the first day, Ari had declined to follow Nia into those conversations. She was too afraid of it ending up with her scrolling through her phone for an hour or two.

"Are you coming with me?" Nia asked.

"Uh, Nah, I think I'll just stay here. You know, till you get back." Nia raised a brow at this response.

"Did, um, did she offend you somehow?"

"What? No, no. I just, I mean, why?"

"You haven't come with me to my other talks with her." Nia pointed out.

"No, no. It's just, that whole business thing isn't really up my alley, you know?"

"Oh, well that's understandable." Ari thought that would be the end of it, but one of the things that came with being an incredibly successful businesswoman was having very good negotiating skills. "Of course... If you were to come..." Nia started, clearly holding back a kind of smirk. "Maybe after that, we could go to this pool I found?"

Shit. One thing about Ari that she hadn't even told Nia yet and somehow the futa managed to pick at, is that she loved pools. Pools and beaches. It had to do with being a bit extroverted, but mostly she loved feeling the sun on her skin, the eyes of others on her when she showed herself off. It was great.

"Uh..." As a battle of pros and cons waged inside of Ari's mind, Nia leaned closer.

"I promise to make it worth your while, it'll be fun."

--

And that is how she ended up sitting beside Nia at the same park from last time, hearing words she knew to be English but she still didn't understand.

Nia chuckled at something Jess, the gorgeous redhead, said. Ari sighed softly and kept her eyes low on the phone. Then, something unexpected happened. Nia said something but Ari wasn't paying attention and she stood and walked away.

"Huh?" Ari asked Jess.

"She's going to buy some water from that food truck over there." Jess indicated, pointing at one in the distance.

"Oh..." Ari nodded and went back to her phone. Or, at least, she tried to. Instead, Jess shifted closer and asked her.

"So, how long have you and Nia been dating?"

Ari's eyes widened.

"What?"

"How long have you been dating?" Jess reiterated.

"Oh, no, we're not.. I mean, yeah, we're not together."

"Bullshit." Jess cackled. "I've dipped my toes in that water before, dear. I'm pretty sure I know what a crushing Nia looks like."

"Um, I don't think..."

Jess sighed and glared at Ari.

"Fine, play dumb if you want to. Let me just tell you this though." She stuck a finger out, pointing at Ari. "Nia is... a lot less tough than she might look. If you fuck up, you will hurt her. Don't fuck up. Simple, right?"

Yeah. Simple.

Nia came back holding a cold bottle of water a few seconds later and Ari looked away with a blush. "Is that true?" She asked herself. "Is Nia actually into me? Like, in that way?"

Obviously there was no doubt that Nia liked her in a sexual way. But, Ari wondered if Nia could actually see herself dating the girl. Well, the question didn't really matter right now. As Nia said her goodbyes to her ex, Ari's lips pulled to a smile as she thought about how beautiful this place they were going to must be.

And it delivered.

After a short drive, the two of them ended up in a space filled to the brim with beautiful people. Ari was sure she had heart-eyes as she gasped and ran up to the entrance. The area itself was as big as a school. The pool was rounded by a cement walkway and that itself was surrounded by grass and spots clearly designed for picnics. Dozens, maybe hundreds of people were setting up barbeques, chatting away as some pop music played from large speakers. It was, basically, a party.

Precisely the kind of ambiance that Ari loved.

"HOLY SHIT!" Ari ran up to Nia with a smile on her face. "I love it!"

"I did promise," Nia smirked again. "Come on, let's change into our swimsuits."

They did exactly that. The two of them emerged from the showers, their bodies glowing under the radiant sun. Of course, as they hadn't planned this ahead of time, the only swimwear they could bring was what was already at the hotel. So, Ari was forced to pack her body into something a bit smaller than she should have been wearing, but on the plus side it did make her boobs look big, so there was that.

Nia though, when Ari saw her, she had to keep herself from drooling. The futa was in a tight two-piece black bikini. Her strong, toned body was showing off its muscles for the world to see, but as for Ari's eyes, her sight honed in on the slight bulge between her legs. Nia smiled and wrapped an arm around Ari.

"Well, let's see, what do you want to do?" She asked. A few people nearby brightened up when they saw Nia. For a moment, Ari had forgotten the woman was an actual celebrity.

"Uh, let's go in the water?"

"Sure. After you." Nia nodded towards the pool and the two walked side-by-side. Pride, bubbling excitement, and genuine happiness flooded Ari's mind as she could feel herself grinning like an idiot as she neared the body of water.

A "No Diving" sign stood next to her as she gauged the depth of the pool. Nia though, quickly sat down on the walkway and pushed forward, letting herself drop in.

You know those cheesy movie scenes where a girl comes out of the water and her wet hair flows down her shoulders as the girl's shining skin reflects the brilliance of the sun above while the lovestruck protagonist watches?

Well, it turns out whoever wrote that scene for the first time probably felt just as dopey as Ari felt right now, watching Nia do exactly that. The futa looked like an absolute goddess as she emerged from the water. Ari gulped as she plopped in and joined her.

"Oh my goodness~" Nia sighed contentedly. "The water feels incredible."

"Yeah..." Ari couldn't find much else to say as she watched the futa.

Nia noticed and smiled.

"Something caught your eye?" She said with a lowered tone and the chattering of those around them drifted into the background. Suddenly, Nia swam slightly closer and leaned in. Ari hadn't even noticed how close her lips were.

With one small kiss, Ari might have just started floating even if she weren't in the water. Her hands naturally found Nia's back and pulled her in closer as Nia pushed her against the wall. The kiss was slow but hungry as Ari pulled on Nia's lips and scraped her nails against Nia's back. Under the water, she wrapped her legs around Nia's body and the futa smiled.

"You always taste so good," Nia whispered and Ari could feel her desire growing. "I could drown in your kiss for days."

Ari didn't respond. Instead, the kiss intensified even more as she hungered for Nia further. She didn't really think about the fact that, to the people around them, a famous woman was in the middle of a tight make out with another woman in the middle of the day, in public.

Maybe she should have, but for now, she really couldn't care less. Nia seemed to share that sentiment as under the cold water, Ari could feel her dick standing up against her body.

"Fuck." Ari breathed out as the two took a moment to look at each other. Ari never got tired of seeing that unadulterated lust in Nia's eyes.

"Should we head somewhere?" Nia asked lowly.

"You're... Your dick is hard." Ari squeezed out of a tight throat.

"I don't really care."

She sighed. So it was up to her to be the voice of reason? Dammit.

"No, no... Maybe we should wait till it goes down?" Ari asked. Nia almost pouted. Then, after a few seconds, she smiled. Ari blinked as Nia leaned in to kiss her once again.

"Or..." She said against the girl's lips. "We can get our business done right here."

"What?" Ari's eyes widened when she felt Nia moving her one-piece aside. "You... You're not gonna..."

Nia smiled devilishly. Without taking her eyes off Ari, she put aside her own bikini and pressed against Ari's center.

"Oh fuck." Ari knew she must have been blushing hard.

The people around them, aside from a few saying the casual "oh that's Nia Stone!", weren't really paying attention. The laughter and music all molded together and lost itself in the eyes of the futa in front of her. She couldn't begin to focus on anything else.

Even in the cold water, she was boiling inside now. Her switch had firmly been flipped on and the nibbling that Nia started to do on her neck did nothing to help. She wrapped her legs around Nia in the water and tried to make what they were doing look as much like a hug as possible.

Of course, they'd been sucking face a few seconds ago, so trying to seem like regular friends was more or less impossible at this stage, but fuck it. She did it more so to reduce the embarrassment really.

Nia couldn't seem to care less though.

She kissed Ari's breasts and suddenly her dick was pressing against her pussy. It took most of Ari's restraint not to start moaning then and there. The rest of her restraint was spent keeping herself from saying "fuck me, fuck me".

Luckily though, it seemed she wouldn't have to say anything. Nia's dick slid inside of her easily, like a well-known friend. Ari closed her eyes and let her head rest on the cement. She felt like tension in her body was being eased away. And at the same time, she could feel Nia's eyes on her, gauging every minimal reaction.

She approached sex in much the same way that she approached her business. Calculating, surgical. It was something Ari was coming to love about her more and more. The way she slowly picked apart at Ari's shields until eventually, Ari was starting to feel herself riding the wave of an orgasm.

It hadn't gotten to shore yet, but god, it was starting. It was rearing back as Nia rhythmically pounded her into the wall of the pool, and Ari was losing herself. That restraint she'd been exhibiting so easily earlier was disappearing. She leaned in to bite on Nia's ear and hopefully communicate with her actions what she couldn't quite do with words right now.

Nia seemed to understand. She picked up the pace, pushing against Ari and the water did nothing to slow her down.

"Shit, shit... Fuck!" Ari whispered as Nia's hands harshly squeezed her ass and she sped up even further.

Soon, she was cumming. Her back arched and her whole body shook like it was the coldest winter. Instead, though, the new flame in her life known as Nia was all that she could see.

"Ari," Nia said.

"Y-Yeah?"

"Could you do me a favor?" She said into Nia's ear.

"Sure."

"Could you..." She whispered something into Ari's ear and it made sense. Definitely was the best option that they had, considering they were still in this pool, but Ari would have to test her lungs a little.

Still, she was down to try.

She wrapped a hand around Nia's cock and started tugging back and forth. Nia closed her eyes and let her forehead touch Ari's shoulder. With her other hand, she raked up and down Nia's back gently as she jacked her off.

Nia's breathing got a little faster and Ari matched it. Checking once, she saw that everyone around them was lost in their own little world. Their loss. As far as Ari was concerned, anyone who witnessed this goddess of a woman cumming had been blessed.

Ari was about to do more than witness it though. As Nia gave her the indication, she nodded. With a deep breath, she plunged into the water. Keeping her hand on Nia's dick, she found it quickly and wrapped her lips around it before any of the water could get in her mouth. Nia's hands were on the pool's wall as Ari sucked her off.

Thankfully, before Ari's lungs could give out, Nia flooded her mouth with that holiest of liquid. She quickly swam up once Nia was done and, right in front of Nia, swallowed all her cum down.

"Fuck, that's hot," Nia muttered. One last kiss marked the end of this little session.

--

Or rather, it should have.

The trip ended and both girls returned to their homes. Here, two things happened.

The first happened as soon as Ari arrived back at her house.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" She yelled, getting out of the cab that had brought her here and discovering that her front door was open and unlocked. She raced inside, hoping not to discover that her things had been stolen. Instead, she found something not quite as dangerous, but just as depressing.

"Oh," Jake said from the couch, lounging there as he had been for their whole relationship. "You're back."

"Get out."

"Oh, come on. You're still not over it? Babe, grow up. People cheat, it happens. Just-"

"GET OUT!" Ari yelled at him.

It took more insults and borderline screaming, but Jake was rolling his eyes and leaving before too long. But, that raised too many questions in Ari's mind.

"How the fuck did he get in?" She wondered as soon as he left.

She started to think about all of the people who hadn't yet known that Jake cheated on her, the ones who could potentially have given him some spare key thinking that he'd lost his or something. And at that moment, she received a text.

A text from Nia.

She nearly smiled, but even with the futa in her thoughts now, this intrusion from Jake had left her shaken. And still, that had nothing on what she was about to see.

The message was one simple picture. A cover of a magazine, with her and Nia making out in the pool and the words "THE BILLION-DOLLAR LOVER!?" written underneath.

Nia said:

"We, uh... We really should have seen this coming huh?"

Ari sighed.

It seemed life wasn't about to let her catch a break.