Stress Relief Ch. 10

Story Info
Nia and Ari resume their massage sessions.
3k words
4.68
11.8k
27

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

E N J O Y!

--

The first week of their make-believe relationship went fairly well. Ari woke up to what had quickly become the "usual". Her phone flooded with messages and notifications, a few calls from friends and relatives asking about what had happened recently, and of course, some messages from Nia herself.

Ari smiled as she got out of bed. She liked this. Obviously, there would come a day where it would all end, but she was okay with it... For now.

A message popped up as she walked to her bathroom.

Nia: Hello.

She smiled and quickly typed back a reply before brushing her teeth.

Ari: hey

Ari: a bit early...

Nia: Am I not allowed to text you at this time?

Ari: Nope. I happen to be a very busy woman.

Nia: My apologies then.

Ari: Apology accepted.

Ari: Are you working right now?

Nia: Yes.

Nia: I was just thinking I'd like to talk to you for a little bit.

Ari: I guess I'll entertain you...

Just as she spit out the minty water in her mouth, her phone started buzzing. She saw Nia's name appear and she slid the call into action.

"Hey." She said.

"Just got out of bed?" Nia asked. Ari could hear papers shuffling in the background.

"Yeah. How did you know?"

"You sound tired, dear. Last night wasn't that taxing, was it?"

Ari started up her shower.

"A little." She went into a lower tone, "you can't eat a girl's pussy like that and expect her not to sleep for a long while."

Nia gulped.

"You can't just say that kind of thing in the morning. I'm horny now. What the hell am I supposed to do?" She asked with a chuckle and Ari laughed in return.

"Your problem not mine."

"I'm dating a cruel woman."

Ari smiled but there was a hint of pain in it. Whenever Nia said something like that, Ari couldn't help but feel "yeah, but not really".

"Hey, listen," Nia called and she shook her head, feeling drops of hot water splash on her as she held her phone just out of its reach.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"I was just thinking... I think it's about time we get you working again."

"Huh?" Ari tilted her head despite the fact that Nia couldn't see her. "What do you mean?"

"I'm saying, Ms. Sugar Hands, I'd like a massage tonight." Ari's eyes widened as she smiled.

"Okay, okay. I'd be glad to help you relieve some tension later."

"Well, good then. I'll be looking forward to it." Nia replied and Ari breathed in deeply.

"See you later."

With that, the businesswoman was allowed to get back to her work and Ari resumed her morning routine. After around forty minutes, she was in the living room as she flipped through channel after channel on the tv. Most of it was uninteresting, but she found a host of celebrities discussing a topic that was very pertinent to her.

Her.

"Have you seen Nia Stone's new girl?" One host asked as a crowd made a bunch of "ooh" sounds.

"SHE. IS. SOMETHING ELSE." A more bubbly host added. The camera cut to a picture she'd posted on Instagram a year ago. It was of her in a two-piece blue bikini at the beach. She gagged though when she saw it.

Jake was hugging her in it.

"But, hey," the host's voice dropped, "who's this?"

"They have to have broken up or something." Another member of the show said. "Or..."

"OR WHAT!?" The bubbly one asked.

"Maybe Ms. Stone caused a bit of trouble in paradise..."

The crowd "ooh'ed" and Ari quickly changed the channel. She didn't like how close they'd hit home there.

"Whatever." She mumbled and instead, turned the tv off entirely. She went back to the safety of her phone where, at least there, all she'd see would be people fawning over Nia.

As she checked her notifications once again, a new one appeared. It was from her business email. She furrowed her brows and went to check it. When she saw the source, she gasped.

It was something she hadn't expected, but probably should have. Ever since her flings with Nia had gotten to be public knowledge, curious people began researching her. This meant she'd gotten more followers on social media of course. But, by extension, this also meant she'd gotten more people who knew that she was a massage therapist.

And, well, that meant an influx of requests.

Hundreds. Literal hundreds of messages all offering money in varying amounts for her services. She leaned forward, burying her eyes on her screen. "Holy shit."

She was in awe for a few seconds. Most offers were meager, but there were a few that were threatening to hurl some serious cash in her direction. She was very briefly tempted to accept a task or two, but in the end, she decided to avoid causing more rumors. If one client said "hey, I got a sensual, very deep massage from Nia Stone's new girlfriend" it could cause a ton of unnecessary controversy.

So, somewhat reluctantly, she closed the mail app and started getting dressed. Some coffee and maybe a sandwich or something was all she needed right now.

--

The sun started to dip behind the clouds. Ari spent a few minutes roaming around her home, pacing back and forth. In her mind, the week's dates played back like a tape of real memories. But, although they happened, they weren't truly "real".

She shook her head. It didn't matter. Soon, the two of them would be back to doing what had started all of this. It was kind of surreal to think about now that they'd spent two weeks without a session.

Wearing sweatpants and a tank top, she walked over to her couch where the tv was already on. She couldn't focus on it though. The thought of her and Nia's earlier sessions served only to stir more images in her mind. The dates, the time at Halfgreen, the massages. She could see it all, but mostly what stood out was Nia.

As she curled up on the couch, waiting for the nighttime to arrive, Nia's eyes, her fit and busty figure, her confident but kind smile. It started to make her skin warmer. She could faintly remember the feeling of the kisses they'd shared, Nia's lips on hers as their tongues caressed each other. The futa's hands roaming down her body, her hard cock pressing against her.

She slipped a hand into her pants before she knew what she was doing. Those memories were too vivid for her to keep herself composed. She plucked at her clit in passing and an electrifying shiver was sent throughout her body.

"Fuck..." She muttered. "I'm so fucking horny now, shit."

The chattering on the tv served as background noise for her as she brought her feet up on the couch and spread her legs. Leaning back, letting her head rest, Ari started to go to work on herself. She started off slowly, gently dragging her middle finger up and down. Sighing, she recalled more of her time with the futa.

The first massage she'd given, that initial taste of the futa's skin that had created an ember inside of her that, of course, had now grown into a freely blazing flame. The firm touch of Nia's skin was something she couldn't believe she was lucky enough to feel. The futa had the kind of body most people could only dream about. She remembered the first time her hands kneaded and squeezed the futa's plump butt, how she could feel the results of the time Nia spent exercising, keeping herself in shape.

She let her index finger join the other and moved both in small circles, her breathing picking up as more thoughts flooded her. She remembered the first time she tasted Nia, both her pussy and her cock. The sweetness of her womanly clit, the slightly tangy taste of her shaft. As Ari's fingers picked up in speed, she let out a few relieved gasps.

It had to be just around ten minutes before Ari came. Her abs clenched as she rapidly brought herself to a smaller orgasm than usual, but her body was grateful for the temporary relief.

Just a few hours later, the moon was out and Ari was packing up her things, eager to see the futa once again.

--

The elevator moved up with that same cheesy tune playing from the radio as usual. Ari hummed along to it as one floor after another, she drew closer to the futa's office. When she reached her destination, the elevator doors split open, and, just like before, the futa was standing beside her office door, arms crossed, and a slight smile on her face as she saw Ari walk out.

She was too gorgeous. Even while wearing the kind of boring business suit that would leave anyone else looking like an underpaid secretary, Nia shone in the dim lighting.

"Hey, how are you?" Nia asked as she reached for a hug which Ari returned albeit a little awkwardly on account of what she was carrying.

"Good. You?"

"Good." For a moment the two of them just smiled at each other. Ari looked away, it was too easy to get lost in Nia's eyes.

"Has the press been harassing you?" Ari asked.

"Why? Are you applying for the position of "bodyguard" too?"

"Sure. I throw a mean left hook." Nia chuckled, opening the door and allowing Ari to step into her office where a massage table was already set up and ready. The air conditioning made the hairs on Ari's arm stand slightly as she paced over to the table. Nia's heels clanked behind her as the businesswoman trailed Ari.

Then, she did something that surprised Ari. She wrapped her arms around Ari's body and hugged her tightly from behind. Confused, Ari felt Nia's lips plant a cold kiss on the side of her neck. Considering the fact that she'd been horny all night, she nearly moaned when the futa kissed her that way.

"Are you sure you're good?" Nia asked. "Let me know if all of this is weighing on you. I'd like to know if it's the case."

"Uh, no, no." Ari reassured her. "It's been fun."

"Oh?" Nia sounded surprised. "Really?"

"Yeah, I like..." She stopped herself. Ari nearly said, "I like being your girlfriend". "I like spending time with you."

"The feeling is mutual." Nia purred into her ears before delivering a quick spank that made Ari jump. Ari turned to glare at her and Nia shrugged, moving away toward her bathroom with a smirk on her face.

Ari set up her equipment, her gloves, her oil, on the futa's desk as a few minutes passed and the bathroom door swung open. When Ari looked over, she felt her knees go weak.

Nia was fully naked, her abs showing and her hair tied into a bun. She had a confident smile on display as she strode over to the table.

"Well, what's on the menu tonight, darling?" Nia asked as she lied down with her ass up as Ari quickly put the oil on her hands and rubbed them together. She barely heard the futa because in her mind all that was being said was "please, God, just fuck me already".

"Uh... The usual." Ari bit her bottom lip in anticipation. Nia chuckled a little and Ari gulped. In all honesty, she wanted to flip Nia over and straddle her right here right now, but instead, she placed her hands on the futa's shoulders, moving them up and down, pushing and pulling on the futa's skin as she'd done before.

She couldn't keep her eyes from traveling down the futas slender back and over Nia's ass. Her heartbeat was loud in her ears as tried to remain as calm as possible.

"Ohhh~" Nia let out under her breath. "I forgot how magical those hands are."

Ari couldn't even respond. She was too focused on trying not to start masturbating again.

"You're spending quite a bit of time up there." Nia indicated. Ari blinked before realizing that she hadn't moved her arms away from the futa's shoulders. "My legs are getting lonely."

"I'd rather put my face on them than my hands..." Ari mumbled.

"Really?" Nia asked and Ari's eyes popped out of their sockets.

"I said that out loud?" Nia chuckled.

"I wouldn't mind if you did. Would certainly serve as a unique massage experience." Nia stated. Ari took her hands off Nia's body and breathed in.

"Well, if its what you want..."

Ari ran her hands down Nia's legs as she looked at her body like a full course meal. "She wants my face on her?" She thought. "I'll give her something like that then."

She bent down and placed a soft kiss on Nia's lower back.

"Ohh..." Nia let out a soft sound of pleasure. "Those lips I love so much..."

Ari didn't stop. She trailed a path down until she was just over Nia's crack and let her tongue out, grazing the tan skin lightly.

"You're becoming such a tease," Nia said and Ari decided to debunk that theory right this moment.

She split Nia's cheeks with her oiled up hands, revealing a clean passage to Nia's little asshole.

"Hm?" Nia asked in a hum but Ari didn't reply. Instead, she stuck her tongue out and leaned in. With her face buried in Nia's ass, she started eating her out. "Oh? Lovely." Nia spread her legs a little to give Ari more access and she took it gladly. Her tongue moved swiftly, tracing a few circles around the small hole.

Her hands squeezed Nia's thighs greedily as she dipped a little into her ass. Nia started moaning in the kind of low tone that, if Ari wasn't wet already, would absolutely flip her switch. Ari picked her pace up, her tongue flicking rapidly and Nia's moans increased in volume and intensity.

Ari gave one last lick and separated.

Nia quickly rolled over.

"You surprised me there," Nia said. Ari saw that her cock was fully erect, hardened over the course of the rimjob she'd just given.

Ari reached up with one hand and groped the futa's chest as, with the other, she started fingering Nia's pussy.

All the while, Nia was looking at her with what Ari could only describe as "heart-eyes". She was glad that she could create that kind of reaction.

She stuck two fingers in Nia's pussy and above it, her cock twitched. She looked up and for a moment, the raw lust in Nia's eyes stunned her. Leaning down, she placed a kiss on Nia's dick and the futa sighed. A few licks later and now, Ari was giving Nia a blowjob. Her cock felt so thick inside of her mouth. She loved the sensation of it nearly touching her throat, just barely reaching it before she raised her head and let it slide out.

"Ari," Nia called. "Could you take your clothes off?"

Oh. Ari knew where this was headed. As soon as she disrobed, she felt those strong hands on her body again. Nia placed a hand on her back, pushing her over the table. Her ass was lined up perfectly with Nia's dick. For a second, she thought Nia was going to push it in there, but instead, she lowered her cock, and with it, she kissed the entrance of Ari's pussy.

"Perfect," Nia said with her hands on Ari's hips. "Your body, I swear, you were made to be fucked."

Considering how many Slut Points Ari had acquired over the last month, she couldn't really deny that.

Nia went in. Ari instantly felt a sense of pleasure wash over her. She had underestimated just how horny she was. She was actually aching for this. Nia pushed until most of her cock was inside, and then she pulled out and the sensation made Ari's knees buckle.

"So tight!" Nia chuckled a little and went back in. Ari couldn't form words. Just as quickly as she'd gone in, Nia started to push and pull back and forth, increasing in speed. The desk Ari was getting fucked over started to thud with Nia's pace as Ari's thighs banged against it. The sounds of Nia's legs clapping against Ari's body was loud, competing with Ari's moans.

Nia grabbed Ari's hair and pulled her head back harshly. Ari grimaced, but the sharp pain quickly melded into pleasure. That said, she noticed that Nia had been turning slightly more... Domineering lately.

Both girls were breathing heavily as Nia fucked her harder. Ari's legs were as weak as ever. If Nia hadn't been holding her hair back, she might have let herself rest entirely on the desk. Nia sped up further, a sign that she was about to cum.

It was strange that at this point, she didn't even need to hear Nia confirm the fact. She just knew it by heart.

And, sure enough, with one strong pump, Nia came inside of her. That was something else she'd been doing recently. The last couple of times they'd fucked, Nia hadn't pulled out. And wasn't even mad about it. The feeling of the futa's hot cum flooding inside of her, it was almost more pleasurable than everything that preceded it. To the point where, just as Nia's orgasm was fading, Ari came right after her.

"Ha, well." Nia breathed deeply. "That was refreshing." Ari was gathering herself, coming down from the cloud of orgasm that she'd gotten. Nia laughed and slapped her ass.

She took her dick out and Ari felt her cum sliding down her legs.

"I love this so much." Nia said.

Ari's heart nearly stopped. She almost misheard her. She nearly heard that other statement that starts with "I love..." instead, Ari turned around and the two shared another kiss.

Maybe, maybe if things could keep going just as they were, Ari would keep herself under control. Maybe these feelings would stop harassing her.