Stretch Assignment Pt. 04

Story Info
Week 2 and the water gets warmer.
7.5k words
4.6
8.5k
12
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adler666
adler666
536 Followers

Chapter 4: Week 2 Accelerating the Pace of Change

Sam gets moving with his new life...where will it go...it starts to become much more clear

Week Two, An accelerating the Pace of Change.

As a mark of how things were already so different in our little threesome, it is worth taking some time to describe my new daily routine, dictated for me by my two bossy lovers. After only eight days being back with Pam, and clearly now under Lana's control, my days were so very different than any I'd ever experienced or anticipated occurring. However, despite being such a massive change, I was already loving and reveling in so much of my new daily routine.

And yes, my new daily routine was so unusual, so non-traditional that you would think I fought all these changes. But no, I quickly grew to love many parts of my day, especially those that just glorified and pampered my body for once in my life. It was funny, so much of my routine was all about that improving all parts of my body, as Sammi, what Pam called me now exclusively. It helped that I was also receiving a stream of compliments on how hot Sammi was becoming, from both Pam and Lana. Better yet, kissing me and looking me in the eye, my wife swore it wasn't BS, I was sexy as fuck!

And to me, never the most macho bodybuilder type, I did recognize how crazy hot I was looking, in just a week. I had yet to put on any full outfits or "outside" clothes, but I suspected that was coming very soon. Daily though I was wearing hot and kinky lingerie, those increasingly high boots and heels, as well as some sexy bikinis for working on my tan. It felt so right to be sipping a strong drink by the pool, wearing one of Pam's barely there string bikinis, and chatting with my wife like we were girlfriends.

Of course, that often moved on to me kneeling on a towel as Pam reclined bottomless on her chaise lounge. I was expected, and actually loved, to eat her out to at least two orgasms. This involved me licking both her hot holes, sucking on her long ringed pussy lips, and of course sucking and licking her big clit till she pushed me away. With Lana I went down on her, but often it was to eat her tight ass, it was a special reward to be allowed to taste her pussy she told me. I had to become as skilled as Pam before I was rewarded with her sweet nectar. Pam just laughed at my expression, telling me that I was pretty good eating pussy, but not nearly as good as she was.

The only thing that was a bit troubling is that I was starting to wonder, I guess fantasize, more and more what it would feel like to have real tits, or at least implants under my tiny bikini tops. It did feel really good when I played with my little boobies, and even better when Pam or even, rarely, when Lana kissed and sucked and teased my tits. My nipples were more and more sensitive. And when Pam began to more and more use a pair of fake boobs glued to my bare chest, inside my lacy bras, I loved my new curves and how my outfits looked on my short slender, but suddenly curvy new body. I was a little disconcerted, but still did wonder what I'd look like and feel with a real set of big tits.

My lovers were certainly changing how I looked, but so far, I still totally identified as a hetero male. When Lana or even Pam had suggested I'd look hot with a guy's arms around me or kissing a guy, I recoiled viscerally at that idea. I told them that was never happening, and scarily they both looked at each other, smiled and just giggled. As we sat by the pool at the end of that week, Pam looked over at me, with this shit-eating grin on her face,

"Babe, want to bet that you'll take a walk on the wide side in less than three months?"

We were a bit tipsy, but I knew exactly what she met. I loved Lou Reed, and was totally sure that would never happen. So, figuring this was like taking money from a baby, I was happy to agree to her bet. The prize was the loser had to do whatever the winner wanted for an entire month. Both of us also agreed that nothing was off the table during that month, except that nothing permanent or life-threatening was allowed.

And I felt confident in winning Pam's bet, as a kiss wouldn't lose it for me. I'd have to engage in some kind of sex act with a guy that was serious enough it involved him cumming in me or on me. I shouldn't have been, but was almost giddy that I was winning this bet. There was no possible way I was going to have any kind of sex with a guy. After we made the bet, in front of Lana, I was already thinking up all the sick shit I'd make Pam do for me. I was thinking about even more piercings, and what I could make her do to me and for me that even Lana hadn't made her do yet!

So anyway, back to covering what my days now entailed. As my second week back began on Saturday morning, Pam and I started the day with what had become our daily self-care routine. Of course, first while barely awake, was a crazy hard hour of aerobic exercises, yoga stretching and core strength building. I was never all that bulky, but in just a week, with two workouts some days, I was leaner and much more shapely. I also had taken off about eight pounds of Australia weight in just a week. The one thing the intense exercise periods never included was any kind of weightlifting to bulk us up. Lana had forbidden that!

What with the workouts and all the partying, I hadn't been eating much food for the last seven days. I had probably ever carried more than 140 on my 5'5" frame, now I might have been nearing 130 Not only was the weight flying off my increasingly slender frame, the weight seemed to be moving around. My ass was a bit fuller and rounder, and as I noted, I had this odd swelling of extra fatty tissue in my chest. And like I noted, not only was my chest swollen, it was really sensitive, play with my tiny boobs and my dick was rock hard, instantly.

Our morning bathroom routine took so much longer than my prior quick session to brush my teeth, maybe shave, and take a quick shower. Now we had a whole sequence where we did some solo and joint tasks. Like I said, I loved it, but it was time consuming, never seeming to take less than an hour. It was sensual and intimate and I was growing to adore every part of it, as a couple's ritual with Pam. I so loved the sense of self-pampering as well as the way my skin felt and how my whole body smelled now. I certainly was looking less and less masculine, and for sure smelled nothing like I had smelled before.

First, every morning after we cooled down from our workout, but before we got in the shower, Pam coated me with the hair removing gel, covering my beard and my then my whole body. As we got in the shower, she began by washing me down, rinsing away all the sparse hair that had appeared in the last twenty-four hours. It might have been my imagination, but not only was my skin softening up, there seemed to be less and less hair every day. Lana had told me she was considering laser treatments for me, of course she hadn't asked my opinion. In our emerging relationship, this was clearly her decision alone.

We then started the first fun part of our morning, a long hot shower together. We washed each other's hair and bodies, head to foot, inside and out. Shampoo twice, conditioner and flowery body-gel. That was almost as much fun as drying each other off afterwards. I usually played with all of Pam's fun parts, in the shower and while drying her off. And of course, Pam couldn't keep her hands off of me. She told me she loved my smooth body, especially my manscaped dick. I got used to her soapy hands playing with my hard cock and shaved balls, and something new, those soapy fingers up my tight little ass too.

Unless Lana had forbidden it, my formerly sweet, now sluttily sexy wife started every day with a nice orgasm from my fingers or my fingers and my mouth. Usually, it was a very wet bit of fun. Pam would push me to my knees, hot water spraying all over both of us. I'd immediately get between her spread legs, and begin at her big lips, kissing sucking and playing with her rings. I then moved to pull back her clit hood, with that very convenient piercing. Pam loved it when I sucked on her big clit like it was a little dick, even better if I was fucking her hard with a few fingers. Once she was really aroused, I normally switched from fucking her tight pussy to stroking her G-Spot with two fingers.

Pam never lasted long, pulling me hard against her shaved kitty with her hands in my growing head of hair as she came hard all over my face. On at least half the days though that wasn't enough. Pam would spin around and have me eat her ass licking all around her tight brown hole before I fucked her ass with my tongue. She told me it just made her ready for the day.

After a few minutes of ass worship Pam would pull me upright, have me wash my face and give me a big kiss. And of course, as I noted, she loved to play with my hairless, increasingly smooth and soft body too. But her playing was always more about long session of teasing my dick and mind...keeping me on the edge of orgasm for what felt like hours.

After we got out of the shower, both of us hairless below our brows, we moisturized each other, making it a sexy, sensual massage. In the big mirrors all over the bathroom we looked super-hot. We were still very slender and as short as ever, not wearing our heels. But even though I had no real boobs to match Pam, I could plainly see I was turning into a super sexy gurl. My entire appearance and demeanor were being molded by Pam and indirectly by Lana, moving rapidly away from my former deliberately over-compensating male presentation to something much different.

I was already definitely already at least androgenous, if not already more feminine than masculine. I did love rubbing Pam all over with that floral moisturizing lotion, but it also felt pretty fucking good when she massaged it into my softening skin, especially my boobs, too. But here was something that made all this more fun, but was very surprising. In the past, before Australia, I had been a typical male, horny often. Now, looking more and more feminine every day, I was actually, out of control horny. The three us fucked in some manner at least three times a day, but on some days, I came at least five times, and frankly wanted to fuck some more.

After that daily fun in the bathroom, we got to work together on our makeup for the day. This was the first of my daily learning events. Lana had Pam instructing me on my makeup, every day adding new techniques. She didn't just apply the makeup, like that first Saturday. Now she did something with her face and with me sitting side by side with her, taught me how to do it on my own. I had to demonstrate that skill perfectly before we moved on to the next step. Sometimes I had to repeat my attempts several times to satisfy her. So, on a challenging day, that hour long morning routine stretched to be much closer to two hours.

At first, I had been uncertain about such a big step, wow, really, putting on makeup? But even by second day doing my face like I was a hot chick; I was adored how I looked in my makeup. And the different looks Pam could use on me, from innocent young wife look to the polar opposite, slutty club-going girl looking for a one-night stand, all looked great on my face. I already looked so feminine, not some drag queen with pounds of garish, over the top makeup.

It helped that Pam used one of her different wigs every day to complete my makeover. I loved that I could be so different looking not just my normal brunette, but with a bright blond or dark reddish long wig. I even tried on a silly blue wig, that kind of matched the super heavy rave-ready look Pam taught me one day. I was already imagining how my hair would look super long and with various dyes to change its color.

I had to say, my makeup preference, when Pam allowed me to pick, already decidedly favored more of that slutty club chick look, along with the wild hair that went with the look, not the girl next door. Pam of course was nearly always made up that way, heavy and dark. It made it clear to all who saw her that she was a slut. But she didn't shy away from the look or what it implied, she just refused to own the label. When I used that slut term, Pam laughed at me,

"I'm not a slut, I just like to fuck nearly everyone I see."

Lana told us that a sexy sub needed to look that part, and Pam clearly liked how hot she looked now, compared to the old, never wear makeup Pam. And in just a week, my skills were really improving, I looked a few times in the mirror and wasn't sure if Pam or I was a hotter looking babe. And since I was being trained as Pam had been, was this another sign I was one of Lana's subs?

Today Pam talked me through what I was to do, for the most sexy and raunchy look yet. I managed a reasonable job of duplicating her edgy look, leaving me with a face covered with heavy layers of makeup, sexy, but barely acceptable for the day time. That didn't really matter though, as I never left our house or backyard. My look included fake lashes and heavy mascara, dark eye blue shadow and lots of blush, which matched the bright red lipstick, covered by clear, shiny sealer, I used on my lips.

And today Pam also took me even further down my road to Sammi. From the first time putting on my makeup, she had convinced me that nail and toe polish would look sexy, and was the epitome of easy to remove and temporary. She noted, correctly, that all of it could be removed in less than an hour. And I had to admit, no matter what, my hands didn't look as elegant and sexy as Pam's, with her tremendous inch and a half long fake nails.

So today, to go with the really edgy look, Pam cajoled and pleaded with me, finally convincing me that I needed extensions, to really look like I was ready for a night of clubbing. She justified it as she applied them that they just needed some solvent to remove. Pam told me I could take them off whenever I wanted them gone, or I could keep them on all the time. Not a shocker, the extensions never came off, till my own nails grew so much that glue on nails were not needed.

So now, to match my bright red lips, I had inch long scarlet talons, nearly as long and sexy as Pam's. My hands suddenly look so feminine. It was a bit disconcerting, and certainly difficult to manage that first day, but I realized my hands looked so much better and matched my emerging Sammi identity. I had to be extra careful to not scratch Pam, or god forbid Lana. But seeing my nails wrapped around their breasts, or playing with Pam's clit was actually one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen.

And that morning, after Pam was done, and encouraged me, I spent some time in front of our mirror. I was posing like a hot and horny slut, with my fingers playing with my long blonde wig, wow, definitely a Sammi not a Sam posing in that mirror. With all the work on my eyes, they were magnetic, drawing your attention and interest.

I blew a kiss at the mirror and at Pam. I really liked how Sammi looked, far more than how boring old Sam had looked. It helped that before she had me pose, Pam had slid some very cute five-inch heels on my feet. And Pam was just as hot looking. Even though we had to redo our lipstick, today, like so many times each day, we couldn't resist kissing for a few minutes.

For me, I was still getting used to feeling of my lipstick covered lips kissing someone else's lips also covered with lipstick. It was new, but very arousing. If I wasn't already hard, and usually was, kissing my wife hardened my dick instantly. And, as part of her work to transform me, Pam made sure we were kissing all the time. Sometimes just a quick buss on the lips, but more often a torrid session of open-mouthed French kisses.

I had rapidly gotten used to Pam holding me tight against her, as her tongue dominated my mouth. She was skilled at playing with and controlling my tongue, turning me on with that big ball piercing her long tongue. Oddly I did more and more wonder what it would be like to kiss lips not covered in lip gloss, but dismissed that odd question. After we repaired our lips, we were ready for the day, and Lana.

I now recognized that sometimes a small change can make all the difference in feeling and being seen as Sammi and not Sam. Today Pam had carefully trimmed and shaped my brows to an even more of an extreme thin arched look than I'd had the first week. My brows were so thin and arched, they only fit a young woman, not even close to androgenous, much less masculine. It was yet another little step, that while it was sold as easily reversible, was actually a permanent part of my new look from that point onward. Looking back, all of these little grooming changes were just some of the huge number of small steps that got me to where I am now, without hardly any protest or concerns.

Starting on Saturday of that first weekend, Pam and Lana had pushed, and finally last Tuesday I agreed and let Pam trim my hairy brows. Wow, having such feminine brows made my whole face look different, very sexily feminine. My thin arched brows, together with my lashes, made so much thicker and longer by the fake eyelashes Pam glued on every day, and heavy application of mascara, were insanely feminine and hot. For the few times I left the house to run errands I had some thick rimmed glasses that hid my brows, or at least that's what the girls told me.

I had hit another milestone Friday concerning body hair. My head hair was growing like crazy. I hadn't had a haircut the last two months I was in Australia, so it already been thick and shaggy and down to my collar. But I suspected it was something on those pills Lana gave me with every meal, as my hair was now already brushing my shoulders and thicker than ever.

My hair had grown at least three inches, in only two weeks, very odd. Early in the week I had been wearing those various wigs most days. Friday was the first day where Pam styled my hair and said it looked ok enough to not deal with a wig. She had done something with curlers, and my hair was now a mass of curls descending to my shoulders. Lana had told me I was going to have to go to a salon soon. She told me she was thinking I'd look good with hair cascading most of the way down my back.

I was like ok, not a biggie. Again, something that was easily reversible when I returned to being Sam, but like so much, my hair always got more feminine, and never returned to its male look. And somehow, I didn't freak and accepted my increasingly longer hair as nothing significant. Pam added, and I actually didn't object to this big step either, that hair as long as mine was going to be need professional care, or it would be a disaster.

Now that we were both clean, smelling nice and fully made up, we went into the master bedroom, where Pam and Lana had laid out the day's outfits for both of us. I was always surprised and always turned on by what the girls chose. Whether it was silk or lace or even leather or latex, they all felt so good on my smooth body. Every day was a different and very sexy look. Often just lingerie, but sometimes a sheet robe to lounge in and not cover up but actually show off my under garments.

And Pam was almost grooming me, she would have me strut or pose in front of our big mirror, dolled up as Sammi from my cute curly hair down to my hot spiked heels, always in hose and a garter belt of course. She was constantly praising me and stroking, kissing and rubbing against me as I posed. The result was I was turned on and rapidly accepting that other than my flat chest or inserts in my bra, and my super hard dick, I was as hot as any woman I'd be compared against.

Often, including today, in a very needed step, Pam took care of my morning woody with a moisturizer-aided hand job, or quick blow job. Of course, she captured all my cum in one hand or her mouth and shared it equally between us. That morning orgasm was important, it allowed Pam to tuck my male parts back under myself inside one of my new thongs, leaving no hint of what I was endowed with naturally.

adler666
adler666
536 Followers
12