Stretch Me into a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,143 Followers

He rotated his hips, slowly working his meat in and out, allowing me to get acclimated. I let out a big sigh and he snorted, "I can't get over how tight it is. Good thing it is soaking wet or we wouldn't be able to do it."

My face was even with his neck when I muttered, "I've never felt bare dick before. It has a different sensation. It is so warm and smooth. I love it. You can go a little faster."

Ben began to pump a little faster just before my phone starting buzzing and I had to stop Ben, "Hold on. I need to get that because if it is Zane, he will keep calling and calling until I pick up. Would you hand it to me?"

Ben climbed off me and with his fat wet cock swaying back and forth, he shuffled his feet over to my phone and handed it to me before I quickly answered, "Hey what's up?...(Where are you?)...You know I'm at the mall...(I'm so fuckin hungover. My head is killing me.)...Ask Dillon if he has any aspirin."

As Zane and I carried on a conversation, I pointed at my pussy to non-verbally instruct Ben to put his dick back in it. Ben did not need to be told twice as he positioned himself on me again and once again buried his dong. I grunted as it slipped in even though it was a much easier task the second time.

I was still on the phone with by boyfriend when he heard my grunt but I tried to play it off like nothing happened, "Is it raining there?...(What happened?)...What do you mean?...(You grunted)...Oh that. I'm getting a pedicure and she jammed the metal thingie into my cuticle."

Ben was now fucking me with a forceful rhythm. My pussy was feeling good but my voice was vibrating from all the movement so I needed to hurry Zane along, "I am enjoying myself so I need to get going...(That's fine. The guys want me to go to this strip club so I probably won't be here when you get back. Did you Uber?)...Yes...(Later)."

I hung up the phone and dropped it on the floor before I was about to cum. Ben was on top of me thrusting away and that size was touching all the right spots. I was so close when he announced, "I'm gonna cum."

I began to panic, "Don't cum in me."

His sweaty and flushed neck was straining as if he was trying to hold back. He let out a huge growl, "Grrrrraaaugghhhhh! I'm cuuuuuuumin! Aughhhhhhh! I'm sorrrrry! Aughhhhhhhh!"

Before I had a chance to say anything, feeling that warm cum spurt inside me for the first time sent me into my own orgasm, "Unnghhh. Ohhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhhh!"

I had never experienced a powerful orgasm before and my body shook and convulsed while my sugar daddy lover emptied his nuts inside me. He seemed to cum even longer than me even though he went first. When he finally finished, he struggled to get up off me. His entire body was damp and red which was a direct result from his hard work. His cum was already running down my crack and about to soil the couch. I didn't know whether to be upset or satisfied.

As he took a couple of napkins off the table to wipe off his cum covered cock, he sighed, "Whew! That was fuckin great. I haven't had young pussy like that for long time. I'm so sorry I shot it in you. It was so tight, I just couldn't pull out. Please don't be mad. I'm am so sorry."

I was in a state of confusion. I didn't know what to feel. Seeing my white juices coagulated all over his shaft, I curiously stopped him while disregarding his apology, "Don't wipe it off! Let me see it first. Is that from me?"

I sat up on the edge of the couch as he came closer. I cupped his balls while cocking my head on each side to examine the globs of cream covering the veiny dick. I had no idea that I could cum like that. I was fascinated.

He smiled as his cock was still about half hard, "Most of it is you. You like it?"

Taking the head, I lifted it up to see all my cum coagulated at the base of his shaft above his balls. Before I made another comment, Ben asked, "Do you want to lick it off?

He read my mind as we both leaned in so I could reach it. I ran my tongue up both sides before licking up under the mushroom. My pussy juices tasted salty but delicious. After slurping the crevice of cum lodged above his balls I began sucking his dick again. I was just so horny, I couldn't help myself. I jerked and sucked until the massive piece of meat was fully engorged again.

I kept going and at one point, Ben about fell down with no way to spread his legs. I sucked and sucked and knowing I had the taste of my own vagina all over it, proving it had been inside me, only motivated me more. I now wanted his cum straight from the source. Of course it was taking an extraordinary amount of time but I was not stopping until it shot off in my mouth.

I wasn't used to it taking so long because Zane usually came within minutes after I started blowing him. Just when my jaws were starting to get sore and my lips go numb, Ben let out a bellow, "There you go baby! Here it comes! Yeahhhhh! Auggh! Aughhhhhh! Aughhhhhhhhhhh!"

I finally was getting what I needed. Ben's second load of warm cum was painting my tonsils while his first load was sticky between my legs. I felt like a complete slut and loved every second. I could feel a small orgasmic twitch in my pussy without touching myself. When his cock stopped ejaculating, I slid my mouth off with my lips pressed tight.

With Zane, I had always spit and never swallowed but this was different. I was trying so many new things and wanted to see it through. I took a big swallow and every sperm was now deposited into my stomach. It tasted great and I wondered why I had never done it before. The rain was letting up and both of us got dressed. Reality had set in and I was hoping I wasn't pregnant and wondered if there was someone I could get a "day after" pill from.

While pulling up my leggings over my cum soaked panties, Ben chuckled, "Let me see that camel toe now that I have stretched your pussy out."

I instantly got a flashback to when I masturbated to the huge pussies on the internet from the night before. I was imagining myself as one of those girls and it drove me wild. I felt so slutty, so horny, and so alive! I wanted my pussy stretched and gaping. When I rubbed it though my tight pants, I could feel that it was bigger. That is when I decided to confide in Ben. I told him about how large pussies turned me on. I even told him about masturbating to them.

That gave him a great idea as he suggested we meet up again the next day and he could help stretch mine out if I wanted. Just thinking about doing that, especially with an older guy I had just met was just too much to refuse. I agreed to meet him but needed the logistics as to when, where, and how would I get there. He suggested at his home in Bloomington which was about 25 minutes south of where we were. The plan was to meet him there at the mall, we would shop, and then he would take me to his place before bringing me back to the mall so I could Uber back over to Dillon's apartment. Before I left, Ben gave me his phone number.

When I went back to the apartment, Zane and Dillon were both gone. Another evening alone and it was Friday night. They were out at the strip club having their fun while I was bored. After a day of sex with a man I had just met, I was already thinking about the next day. I knew my decision making wasn't the best in the world but I couldn't help myself.

It was only 8 pm and knowing the guys would be out all night, I called Ben and asked him if he wanted to come over. He thought it was risky but when I told him that I wanted him to stretch my pussy out, he agreed to it. Forty-five minutes later, he was ringing the doorbell. Looking through the peephole, I could see he was holding a couple of bags. I opened the door with a freshly showered body, wet hair and wearing only a robe.

When Ben stepped into the apartment, he had a wry grin on his face as he explained the bags, "Today, after you telling me what you wanted to do, I couldn't help myself but pick up a few things for the job. As soon as you left, I went on a little shopping spree."

He first pulled out a large tube of lubrication called Easy Fit that was actually a numbing anal lube, an empty two liter plastic Coke bottle, a thick phallus shaped squash, an empty shampoo bottle and two huge dildos. The black one was monstrous. Seeing the size of all the objects that he had brought, I was on the verge of changing my mind.

I became nervous and said, "I'm not sure now. Those are way too big for me. You know first-hand how tight my pussy is."

He corrected me, "You mean how tight it was. I'd like to think I had a little say so in making it a little wider today," before he grabbed his crotch through his pants. He wanted to assure me, "Don't worry sweetie, we will go very slow. You can be relaxed and we won't do anything you don't want to do. I just want you to give it a chance. You said you love huge gaping pussies and we need to try to make yours that way even if it only lasts one night."

His reassurance talked me into it but I needed a little foreplay first so I suggested he get naked with me as I dropped my robe on the floor. Standing nude with his thick dick hanging between his legs, Ben had me stand on a coffee table in the living room with my legs spread. It was the perfect height for him to eat my pussy while both of us stood. I spread my legs while he licked me. I held onto his ears like they were a steering wheel. His warm tongue felt amazing and I shuddered my first orgasm in about ten minutes.

When he stepped back, I saw that his thick hog was hard as a rock which would be the third time of the day. I was impressed as I asked jokingly, "Wow! Three times in one day at your age?"

He laughed, "Hey now, watch it there. I can't lie, I had a little help before I left the house with a little blue pill."

He wiped my juices off his lips with the back of his hand and instructed, "It is wet and ready. Let's get that thing bigger. Where do you want to start?"

I looked around and suggested, "We can move the coffee table and I can sit on the edge of the couch here in the living room...or I can just sit on the coffee table."

It was a bold move if my boyfriend had come home but I was confident he wouldn't. I chose the edge of the table with my legs spread wide. My tiptoes were pressed firmly on the floor and my smooth, wet pussy was exposed. The nude Ben got down on his knees on the floor while sitting all the supplies by his side.

Lube in hand, he squirted a large amount in his palm before clicking the cap closed. He used two fingers to scoop a portion out and inserted them into my vagina. I gasped, 'Ooo, that feels nice," as he twisted his fingers all around like he was greasing up a cake pan. I leaned back and put my hands flat on the table to my sides and spread my legs wider. I felt like I was at the gynecologist. Ben moved closer so he could turn and keep them upside down. With his palm upward, he slid those two fingers in and out like he was slowly finger fucking me.

At that time, my vagina was tingling and my outer lips were feeling slightly numb when I told him, "That feels different. I can't feel as much on the lips but I like when you finger me."

He continued to pump and twist them around inside me when he responded, "That's good. I'm going to start adding fingers so I want you to get ready and tell me if you aren't OK."

The third finger joined his first two and shortly after, the pinky finger made it a foursome before he asked, "How does that feel? You doing alright?"

As comfortable as I could be sitting on by boyfriend's friend's coffee table with my legs wide open and an older man whom I just met that day on his knees with four fingers in my pussy, I smiled, "It's not bad at all. I think that lube helps."

"Yes it does. You notice I don't want to get any on your hood or your clit so you can feel the sensitivity," informed Ben before giving me a warning, "I'm going to slowly put my thumb in so get ready."

He scrunched all five fingers together and pushed until the tips were just inside my opening. I took two deep breaths and he pushed very slowly while corkscrewing his entire hand. The numbness helped but I could still feel most of the pressure. It felt like the base of his hand was tearing me but before I could stop him, it popped in and the pressure ceased.

My pussy lips were gripping his wrist when he looked up at me and smiled, "It's in baby girl. My hand is inside you. I knew you could do it if we took our time." I could feel a puffy swelling against my vaginal walls when he asked, "Did you feel that? I am now making a fist. Does it hurt?"

I was relieved and excited, "It hurt a little but now I like how it feels. I feel really full. Can you go deeper?"

Ben got closer to me where his face was only a foot from mine. He inched his hand and arm deeper and deeper. I grabbed the back of his neck while absorbing the fullness. When he could not push any more, my labia was now firmly planted around his forearm.

He kissed my lips before asking, "You like that don't you? You like when your Sugar Daddy fists your little pussy and makes it slutty."

Hearing him call my pussy slutty gave it a strong jolt and caused it to release even more juices. I was horny and needed him to fist it properly when I ordered, "Fist me Daddy. Fist me and make me cum."

"My pleasure baby," he puffed as he began sliding it in and out of my awaiting pussy.

I clutched the back of his shoulders and gasped while he tenderly rammed away, "Oh! That...that...that feels good. Oh! I had no idea being fisted would...oh... feel so good."

"If you cum for me like a good girl, I will let you suck my dick again," he promised.

His treatment of me like a cheap slut was such a fantasy of mine and the more he talked like that, the more it turned me on. I gurgled then let out a loud, "Ohhhhoooooooooooooooooo!" I was having such a strong orgasm, Ben would later tell me that it felt like my pussy was literally sucking his arm.

When I finished spasming, Ben withdrew his arm and showed me all my slimy juices that had formed on his hand. I can't say that I was surprised. He was a gentleman and shared it with me as we both licked it clean like we were sharing an ice-cream cone.

The first item he picked up was the smaller of the two dildos. The flesh colored one. Even though it was smaller, it was still bigger than anything I had seen and every bit as thick as his forearm. I put my feet up on the coffee table so that my knees would be back as far as they would go. He slathered the rubber cock with lube and worked it inside me with little effort until it touched my cervix. He then had to take it easy. I didn't cum with that dildo but he whisked it around and my hole was definitely stretching wider.

The next item he greased up was the empty shampoo bottle. From the bottom, he slipped it inside me and it almost disappeared with only the cap sticking out. He used a technique where he would pump it in and out a few times and then spin it around while inside me. It was creating a strange friction that I liked. About the fourth round of pumping, I squealed in another orgasm!

I caught my breath and noticed his cock was rock hard and leaking so much, a thick stream of precum was dangling about 20 inches off the head. He wanted a different position for the elongated hardened fruit as he instructed me, "To get a complete feel for everything, I want you on your knees. Put them on the floor and lean over the table."

I followed his instructions and even lifted my ass up for him. With my legs spread, he lubed the end of the squash before using his thumb to open up my flap. It was a little more difficult but he managed to slide at least half of it up me. When he put as much as would fit, I was so full, I felt like it was in my chest. While behind me, he used both hands to feed it to my pussy.

Pumping it inside me, he ordered, "Take that my little slut! Take that fuckin huge squash in your pussy! Daddy is going to stretch it out like the little whore you are."

It was ironic because I was so inexperienced as a lover but enjoyed being called those vile names. I had both my hands flat on the coffee table, taking all those fat inches like a slut would from a huge cock. Even though Ben was thrusting pretty forcefully, he wasn't violent or hurting me. I was building and building to a strong climax!

"Oh! Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me with that big dick! Make me cum! I'm so close...don't stop! Don't stop!"

The squishing sound of the artificial fucking was loud and I began to periodically squeal every time I came, "Oooooo! Ohhhhh! Yeeeahhhhhaughhhhhhh! Augghhhhhhhh! Yeaasssssssss!"

After the third orgasm, he pulled out the squash and my now stretched pussy made that wet, sloppy, slap sound. It was gooey and tingled from all my orgasms. My outer lips were numb from the lube but the insides felt great. I wanted more.

Ben picked up the huge black dong. It was novelty big and probably 12 inches long. He put the suction cup end down on the table and jiggled it while it pointed to the ceiling while offering, "I will hold it for you. Sit down and ride it. I know it looks too big but I think you can do it with all that we have done to get you ready."

It was my turn to lube up the monster dildo and it took both hands to do it. Ben needed both his hands to hold it steady. I stood up and turned around, ready to lower my booty. He held the tip so that I could adjust my slit to it. This one was going to be tough, so I gyrated my ass in hopes that my pussy would rotate and spread more lube around as I sank it deeper inside me. It wasn't easy but I think I had six or seven inches buried. There was so much girth that I appreciated the numbing lube that much more.

Scrunching my toes onto the floor for better traction, I began to rise and sit on the black dong like I was doing squats in the weight room. Ben was on the opposite side of the table, holding the dildo so that it wouldn't go anywhere. He had an amazing few of the action.

I was moaning but curious as my up and down turned into bouncing, "How does it look? I'm I taking a lot of it?"

The excited Ben responded, "Oh, yea you are. You are doing great. I wish you could see just how much you are taking."

That motivated me even more. Even though it was painful, I smashed my weight on it so that I could get more inches up me. Because the black dildo was so thick, there was no way I could take all 12 inches but I know I was getting very close to Ben's hands which meant I was impaling on at least 10. It felt amazing! I was riding the massive cock like I couldn't live without it.

I commanded in my lustful desperation, "Hold it still, I'm gonna cum! Oh, fuck! Oh! Ohhh! Yeaaahhhh! Augghhhhh! Oooohhhhhhhhhh! Yeessss! Ummmmmm!"

I orgasmed all over the rubber phallus but never changed my pace. I continued riding it on the edge of that coffee table until I had cum two more times! During my last orgasm, I hopped off of it and got down on my knees to allow my full body spasm to be felt. I put my hand against my gaping pussy and easily slid my hand inside. I had done it! I had stretched my pussy to where I could fist myself and imagine I was such a huge slut doing it. My fantasy had come true. Ben used my phone to snap pictures of me fisting myself for later.

While I was enjoying my self-exploration, Ben had gotten something out of his pants pocket. When I had regained my senses, "He held up the package and revealed, "Guess what? I brought magnum XL condom. I will see just how much you have been stretched."

I loved that idea as I was now sitting on the edge of the coffee table again. The naked Ben, tore open the package and unrolled the rubber on his profusely leaking cock. He was on his knees and crawled on them to me. I spread my legs and our bodies were then up against each other. It was a perfect height to do it while we were both upright. He took his thick cock and with the proper aim, closed in the little distance between us until it had disappeared inside me. I could really tell how much I had been stretched as it was a much looser fit. Wrapping his arms around me, he began to pump.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,143 Followers