Strip Club Tease Toy Ch. 09

Story Info
Sarah gets more inventive, and Dan makes a misstep.
5.5k words
4.6
9.4k
4

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strip Club Tease Toy: Dan Falls Into A Trap

Chapter 9: Stairway to Heaven

Dan floated peaceful through inky blackness, and everything was silent.

...

...

...

Suddenly, a torrent of freezing water splashed again his face, and dragged him unpleasantly back to the land of the conscious. He blinked in confusion, clearing the water from his eyes and looking around in a daze. "Nope, it wasn't a dream, I guess" was his first insane thought. He was definitely still in Sarah's dressing room, but as his vision cleared and he gained a better sense of his surroundings, he realized that he was no longer hanging from the ceiling. He was sitting on the floor with his back against the love seat couch, and despite the water that had just been splashed in his face, the room appeared to be empty...except there were, bizarrely, two small bowls, which looked to be filled with more baby oil, sitting on the floor on either side of him. He looked around. The clock now read 7:12, which in his estimation meant that he had been unconscious for about 10 or 15 minutes. His shirt was completely gone now, but his blue jeans still lay twisted around his boots, and he felt the cold linoleum against his ass. He felt a twinge in his groin, and noticed that he was still sporting the largest erection of his life. His fainting spell had apparently had very little effect on his sex drive response, and he felt the aching hunger in his balls spread in tandem with his returning mental clarity.

In an instant, it occurred to him that this might be his one opportunity for a moment of relief, and he instinctively pulled his right hand forward in an attempt to grab his dick, but when he tried to move his arm, he realized that he wasn't free after all. His hand was stopped fast somehow, about a foot from his crotch, in midair. Dan blinked and shook his head, trying to further clear his vision. Then he saw the problem. Each of his wrists were strapped into a thick leather cuff that seemed bound somehow to the metal legs of the couch. Looking closer, he saw that each cuff was fastened to a similarly thick leather cord, and each leather cord was threaded through a sturdy metal ring welded into each front couch leg. Apparently this whole room was some kind of disguised den of surprise bondage opportunities.

Dan's eyes followed the cords, and saw that they reached all the way up, where they threaded through another metal ring in the ceiling above him. There, the cords hung through the ring before they fastened together on the other side, where they threaded into, and were capped off by, a bulbous, contoured, black rubber handle with indentations for fingers and a small, red, button at the tip. It looked like the sort of thing you might see attached to the base of an umbrella. With his hands on the ground against the couch legs, the handle dangled about a foot from the ring fastened into the ceiling. Dan lifted his arms experimentally, and saw the cord pull back through the ring in the ceiling until it reached the rubber handle, which stopped his forward momentum with an audible thud. Dan blinked again, trying to understand his predicament, when a familiar giggle directly behind his head caused him to yelp out in a shockingly accurate impression of his reaction to their first fateful meeting.

Sarah, who had been sitting on the couch directly behind him this entire time, had been watching his little performance with growing amusement, and after his yelp of surprise, she slid her fingertips forward into the sweaty tangle of hair directly above each of his temples, and pressed in gently, rubbing lightly. "You know Dan, I think it's sooooooooo truly cute and sweet that, before you realized you were still tied up, you tried to jack off instead of trying to escape. I just think that's wonderful. I mean, it really means I'm doing my job right, you know?" She spoke absentmindedly, as if they had already been in the middle of a long conversation, and the sensation of her fingertips against his temples felt wonderful.

She had been sitting cross legged on the couch to stay out of his line of sight, but now she slid her legs down, and lightly dangled each over one of his shoulders, so that her soft smooth calfs lay lightly against his collarbone. She bounced her legs playfully in front of him, and Dan's dick visibly tightened as he saw that she was no longer wearing her stiletto heels. Her creamy white calves were incredibly smooth, and they tapered into a surprisingly dainty ankle for a woman of Sarah's build. Her feet looked incredibly well manicured, and as she lightly wiggled her toes in front of his face, he saw that the same gleaming pink gel on her fingernails was lightly applied to the tiny nails that capped each bubbly toe.

Then she dipped her feet inward slightly, tensing her legs against him, and scooted her ass forward, so that Dan's ears brushed lightly against Sarah's soft inner thighs with every movement of his head. A slight, involuntary moan escaped him as he realized that he could feel the warm moisture of her soft mound rubbing lightly against the back of his neck through the fabric of her panties. The fingers on his temples firmed slightly, her hands gently guided his vision, and she began to lightly rub her wriggling, manicured toes against the flesh just below his belly button, lightly tracing circles until gooseflesh spread across his belly and he shuddered, making Sarah giggle in approval. Dan's cock bounced and pulsed harder now, entranced by the show, and Sarah's laughter peeled through the dressing room again. In spite of himself, Dan couldn't help but marvel again at the beauty of her laughter.

"Wooooooow, look at that dick REACT!" She giggled triumphantly, "You ARE a foot guy! Hey this next one's gonna be fun, I bet! Some guys just aren't into feet, but you can always spot the guys that are! Oh man, you had me real worried there for a second Dan! Fainting! You're lucky my friend Krista is working tonight: She's dancing here to pay for her EMT classes, and I had her come in and check on you, but she said your pulse was fine and you were probably just a little overwhelmed." She leaned forward slightly, and Dan felt the heavy weight of her breasts rest gently against the top of his head, as her probing toes continued to stroke and rub his lower belly. "I'm sorry Dan, have I been hard on you tonight?" She giggled, and her probing toes traveled lower, and lower, stopping at and playfully tickling the light bush of pubic hair at the base of Dan's cock, and then slowly traveled up to his belly button again.

The combination of sensations was so overwhelming that Dan barely had time to register that another dancer here knew about his predicament before Sarah continued. "So I figured I would move you to a less...strenuous position while we finish up. Sorry! That "cock of a 20 year old" that you're sporting makes me keep forgetting that you're so much older than me, sweetie!" Suddenly, theatrically, her right foot left his vulnerable belly, and she dangled it in the air before him, stretching, circling, and flexing. Then she lifted her thigh slightly off of his shoulder, sliding her leg outward, and arched her foot like a dancer, curling the tips of her toes. As Dan watched, mesmerized, she slowly, sensuously, dipped her toes into the bowl of slightly viscous fluid that sat to his right. She submerged her foot into the bowl up to the beginning of the arch of her sole, and pulled it out just as slowly, rivulets of glistening baby oil pouring and dripping from her wriggly toes. Moaning, he watched as she slowly slid her thigh back over his shoulder, and dipped her dripping, glistening toes onto the underside of the shaft of his cock.

The instant she made contact with his throbbing flesh, the opening guitar riff to Led Zepplin's "Stairway to Heaven" began to play. Dan almost cried. Stairway to Heaven? This woman was trying to kill him! He moaned again at the sight of her soft, dripping, glistening toes lightly tracing the length of his shaft, and when her soft sole curled around his member, he became so overwhelmed with sensation that he tried to look away. The instant he did, the fingers pressing against his temples tightened and held his gaze on the delicious performance before him, her creamy arches wrinkling slightly as her wriggling toes curled lightly against the pulsing, sensitive, edge of him. Almost unconsciously, he tried to reach forward, and his hands bouncing ineffectually against the foot of slack he had been given, causing Sarah to giggle as the rubber handle dangling from the ceiling thudded against the the ring anchored there, an auditory reminder of his helplessness.

As Dan watched in a bizarre combination of horror and hunger, Sarah then repeated the same theatrical motion with her left foot and the left bowl, and soon the dripping, writhing flesh of ten cute wriggling toes slid against the head of his cock, as her arches slid sensuously around his shaft and her slippery heels ground lightly into the root of him. "Well, Dan?" She inquired in a breathy teasing voice, and jiggled her breasts lightly against the top of his head, "I'm waiting! Aren't you gonna beg?" Despite his fainting, Sarah's accursed rules to this game came back to him in an instant, but his brush with unconsciousness had rattled him, and he felt old steely anger boil up in him again...surely he could convince this silly sinful woman to see reason? "Sarah, please," he rasped, and the first words to come out of him since he regained consciousness did so in an inhuman croak. "Sarah, this is insane. Please, this is...this is illogical! I know you're trying to prove some point here, but seriously, this is crazy!" His mind suddenly hit on a way to gain control here, and he seized on it, triumphantly "Sarah, I mean, c'mon! You've kidnapped me! I mean I know you're not planning to kill me, so you know you've got to let me go eventually! Listen, I know you don't want to go to jail over something like this...maybe...maybe we can work something out?"

Suddenly the music stopped, and Sarah's feet left Dan's cock, quivering with need and dripping with baby oil. She pushed away from him, and flipped her leg over his head before standing up in one fluid motion. Then she slowly, dramatically walked to the center of the room, and turned to look at him. She was holding the speaker (which Dan sheepishly realized was why the timing of the song's start had been so miraculous, and how the music had cut off so suddenly now), in one hand, her arms crossed under her heavy breasts. Her eyes were hard now, and she looked very unhappy with him. "I'm sorry Dan, maybe I misheard that." she said quietly. Her eyes flashed at him, and he suddenly became quite frightened that he had made a very foolish misstep here. Her earlier threat to "punish" him if he didn't behave, echoed through his mind. "Did...did you just threaten...to blackmail me?"

Dan gulped, and quickly began to backtrack. "Sarah...Okay. Wait, maybe...maybe that wasn't the right thing to say here." Sarah silenced him again with an impatient wave, and angrily exclaimed. "I mean...HERE I thought we were finding common ground, that we were getting to know each other. You were learning about how beautiful, and intelligent, and talented, and how selfless I am!" She gesticulated wildly with each adjective, and despite his sudden terror, Dan was again mesmerized by the way her body quivered and bounced. "I mean, here I am, giving you lap dances, giving you hand jobs, blowing you, titty fucking you, trying to give you what you've been LITERALLY begging me to do to you all night..." She stormed over to the makeup counter and grabbed a small pink towel, lightly wiping the baby oil off of her hands and her tits in businesslike, angry motions. "And then you try to BLACKMAIL me?" She spread her hands interrogatively, appearing to physically invite a response, the pink towel flailing absurdly in her left hand as she did so, but the moment he opened his mouth to weakly apologize again, she rolled her eyes and scoffed, speaking over him.

"Ugh you know what? I was going to get you off during that song. I really was. I had already been thinking about how much I'd put you through tonight and honestly, I was starting to feel kind of bad. I mean...I honestly WAS thinking about letting you cum on my tits last song, but then, I mean...well, you fucking passed out!" A smile flitted across her face for an instant- this was clearly a compliment in her mind, but then her expression hardened once more. She wrinkled her nose in disgust. "And then you pull shit like this? You spend all night telling me how much you respect me, and how wonderful you think I am, and then you threaten to send me to JAIL?" As she spoke, she stormed around the room, grabbing several small items that Dan couldn't see. In a huff, she then reached down and pulled off his boots, one at a time, followed by his shoes, socks, blue jeans and underwear, throwing them across the floor into a pile with her t shirt and skirt, as she continued to angrily lecture him. "For doing something that you are actually BEGGING for?"

Dan watched with growing anxiety as she grabbed the cushioned stool by her make up desk and slid it between his ankles. Then, she slid each of his feet against the closest metal bar of the stool, and cuffed them together on the other side, using the dreaded fluffy pink handcuffs by which he had hung from the ceiling earlier. Apparently satisfied with her set up, she then climbed up onto the stool and sat down, her ample ass cheeks bulging slightly over the edges, and she crossed her legs daintily, rested her interlocked fingers against one bare knee, and looked down at him. With her weight firmly against the stool and his arms attached to this insane bondage contraption, Dan's was effectively bound in place. "Well? I'm waiting for an explanation Dan. If you want to have any hope of cumming in this room with me today, you'd better speak up!"

Dan finally realized that his usual bag of tricks were never going to get him out of this mess, and his mind raced, struggling to find something to say to undo the damage he had done. The confidence of that moment had faded and he was beginning to panic again. "Sarah, I'm so sorry I don't know what I was thinking...I just...Oh god I'm just so horny! Please I would never intentionally disrespect you, I promise, I just wasn't thinking clearly. You just...you can't know how insane this feels. I wasn't thinking...I was thinking with my dick and that was so wrong, I am so sorry I tried to blackmail you, Sarah, please forgive me." Sarah shook her head sadly, her feathery, punk rock, two tone hair bouncing gently around her face. Her expression was hurt, wounded even. "I know you're horny Dan, but that doesn't give you an excuse to act like an entitled asshole. Imagine how that made me feel! Here I am, trying to do something nice like this for you...I mean you haven't cum in seven years! Do you really think you deserve to have me get you off after that display? I don't even want to touch you after hearing something like that!"

A thought occurred to Dan, and he responded as carefully as he could. "You're right Sarah, you're so right. Maybe...maybe I don't deserve to have you touch me. I-I don't deserve for you to get me off. Maybe...maybe you could just let me...touch myself instead? You know, as punishment? Because I would know what I was missing out on, not getting to do it with you, and that it was...you know, all my fault?" He looked up at her hopefully, but then felt that hope instantly fade as Sarah's smile broadened triumphantly. He had the sudden sinking feeling that she had intentionally guided him directly to this suggestion.

"Woooooooooow, say that's an idea, isn't it Dan? You think that would be a good punishment huh? You think that's what you deserve?" Despite his growing sense that this was a trap, the idea that he might finally be allowed to get off, no matter how, overrode his logic circuits, and he felt his cock begin to throb hungrily again. "Yes Sarah, that's...that's a really good punishment, I think. Because, you know, because you are so beautiful, and I disrespected you, and so I shouldn't get the privilege of...of, you know, ejaculating on you. So you should just untie my hand I think. That- that would probably be best. Right? Don't you think? Obviously, I mean, you know best, it's your choice after all, and you're so smart Sarah" He was beginning to babble again a bit, and Sarah's smile widened hungrily. God, it really was so easy.

She appeared to consider his pleas. "Hmmmmm...well I don't know about untying you. I don't think I trust you to behave right now. But..." Her eyes sparkled and she reached up to grasp the rubber contoured handle hanging from the ceiling. She took it lightly in both hands, her back arching and her breasts pulling taut as she stretched upward, and then Dan watched as she depressed the red button embedded in the base of the handle, and with a light electric whirring sound, the handle slid down to her eye level, letting out several extra feet of leather cord that had apparently been wrapped up inside.

"This little toy might make things interesting, however. Dan, you're probably the kind of guy who thinks he knows a lot more about science than women: What do you know about pulley systems?" Dan was incredibly confused by this question, but he shook his head desperately and began, "No I don't Sarah, I swear, I think you're so smart, and I think all women are so smart, and..." Sarah held one finger up to her soft lips and Dan fell silent instantly. Then she smiled down at him, curled her fingers lightly around the rubber handle, and nestled it lightly between her tits, sliding it up and down as she whispered. "Why don't you stroke yourself for me a little bit Dan?"

Obediently, Dan's right arm moved, and he finally understood the system before him: the extra slack provided by the length of cord that Sarah had dispensed from the handle meant that he now had enough movement to reach himself. Hungrily, he wrapped his hand around his cock and began to yank, almost violently in his desperation. Too turned on to be humiliated by committing this atrocious sexual sin in front of someone, Dan's hand sped up, and he began to breath faster. Sarah watched, a little amused at the animal hunger with which he was abusing himself, and watched him get right to the edge ("WOW that was fast! You're doing good work tonight, girl" she thought to herself) before she tightened her grip around the handle and yanked down firmly. Dan's hand was violently ripped from his cock, and flew back against the couch leg with a metallic clang.

A soft cry of anguish emanated from Dan, and he bucked his hips desperately, his cock bouncing wildly and tiny droplets of precum flicking from it with each bounce. "Daaaaaaaan, too fast!" Sarah admonished, in a bubbly laughing voice. "You can't just go yanking away on it like that! That's why i've got you trussed up like this- I need to make sure that you're going to treat yourself right! This is your first orgasm in 7 years, you have to take your TIME! Besides, I've put a lot of work into cultivating and maintaining that erection tonight! Even if I'm not doing the work myself, it really deserves time and attention!" Tears rolled heavily down Dan's cheeks, and a light sob burst from him again. "Sarah please, I was so close, oh please." But Sarah shushed him, and appeared to consider the situation. Suddenly her face brightened.

"I know! This is easy! We just need to work out a system! Hey, we were on song 9 right?" Dan nodded silently, miserably, and Sarah continued. "Well, I WAS going to spurt your gooey cum all over my toes, but SOMEBODY had to be an asshole and ruin that for everybody...On the other hand... I was ALSO really enjoying this theme we had going, and it seems like a waste to just skip the date you've got with my soft feet and Led Zeppelin...Oh!" She had been slightly hunched forward in a parody of deep thought, and now she straightened, her breasts and belly jiggling lightly. Her eyes glittered. "I know! How about we turn the music back on, and you can show me your appreciation for all my hard work today by worshiping my feet a little bit? That would help us stay on theme!" It wasn't a question. She dangled her feet forward, and her left foot lifted lightly up under his chin, so that her big toe traced the edge of his jawline. Her right foot slid up to his ear, and he felt the soft pad of her big toe begin lightly stroking the lobe.

12