Strip Darts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I aimed his cock at Alicia's tits and painted her with his cum.

She dragged a finger thru his cum and brought it to her lips. She sucked her finger clean while staring at me, then said "Now loser, get over here and eat my cunt until I come."

Now who am I to argue with a sexy, naked, cum covered woman. I sat her on the couch and leaned bar back. I was finally going to get what I wanted, to taste her sweet pussy. I kneeled between her legs and started to tease my way up her inner thighs.

"Quit teasing and eat me!" she said grabbing my head and pulling it into her pussy.

She was absolutely drenched, and I knew wouldn't last long. But I still dragged it out a bit. Avoiding her clit, I sucked her lips into my mouth, then I dragged my tongue between her lips up toward her clit. Stopping just before I got there. I dragged my tongue back down her pussy to her entrance where swirled my tongue before pushing in as far as I could and sucking her lips. Her moans and the pressure on the back of my head letting me know she was enjoying what I was doing.

"Mmm. Would you fucking make me come already!"

Taking this encouragement I slid my tongue up to her clit and reached up to pinch her nipple. Feeling Don's cum still on her tits I got an idea. I dragged my finger thru his cum and brought my fingers to her pussy. Sucking har on her clit I inserted 2 cum covered fingers in her pussy and curled them forward, finger her G-spot. I pressed my tongue hard on her clit, moving it as much as possible, and circled my fingers on her G-spot.

Alicia's orgasm exploded thru her, drenching my hand and face.

"Holy fuck." She panted pushing my face away from her pussy. "I need a cock. Now!"

Since I was already there, and hadn't come yet, I got on my knees and slid my cock into her pussy. Her pussy was quivering and pulsing and gripping my cock in the most magical ways. No way I would have lasted very long even if I wasn't as horny as I was.

Her moans and groans only spurred me on, and I started pounding her as hard and fast as I could.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Pound my pussy and cum inside me!"

Well, that did it. I slammed my cock in as far as I could and erupted. Her pussy clamped down on me and milked every drop she could.

Pushing on my chest she said "Out. Out. Too sensitive."

I pulled my cock from her sodden pussy and twisted to sit on the floor. Too spent to stand. That's when I noticed Don standing next to us, stroking his hard dick.

"Wow. That was hotter than I Imagined." Don said.

"Just wait, I'm going to become your 3-hole slut tonight. But you have to pay the toll first." Alicia said before taking his cock into her mouth. She demonstrated her cock-sucking abilities by taking him all the way to the base. I couldn't believe it. I'd never experienced a deep throat before and thought it was something only in porn. I could wait to feel her do that to me.

After a couple of incredible cock-sucking minutes later she pulled off his cock. "Now go get the lube." She said.

When he returned, she was still on the sofa, but now with my cock down her throat.

"Here's the lube. What did you mean by 'Pay the toll'?" Don asked.

She took my cock from her mouth and slowly teased the tip on her cum cover nipple. She looked at Don, spread her legs, and said "Eat me."

Don hesitated.

"Do you want me to be your 3-hole slut tonight? Then eat me>" she said more forcefully.

Even though he hesitated it was obvious the idea turned him on by the way his cock was bouncing with his heartbeat. He got on his knees and tentatively leaned into her pussy. He started to tongue her clit when she grabbed the back of his head and thrust her hips up, covering his face in her and my cum.

"Don't fucking try to make me cum. Fucking clean my pussy! Get all of his cum out of there before I let you replace it with your own."

I've never eaten a creampie, but it is a fantasy of mine. My cock twitched in her hand seeing Don going down on her.

"Oh, you like that. Do you perv?" she said before taking my cokc back into her mounth. She was no longer throating me, but instead giving me an incredible blowjob that was keeping me as hard as I had ever been, but not getting close to coming. Swirling her tongue around my tip before stopping. Stroking my cock she said, "God I love the tase of cum and pussy on a cock. But to have 2 different cums on one cock is insane.

Ugh, Oh my god!" She cried and thrust her hips into Don's face with her second orgasm of the night. "Get up here and kiss me." She commanded, pulling him up to her face and kissing him deeply.

Standing next to them with my hard dick standing straight out I was wondering what would happen next when I noticed his hips moving up and down. He was taking long, slow, loving strokes while they kissed deeply.

Breaking the kiss she said, "No, tonight I want to be used and fucked hard." She pushed him off and got on her knees. "Now, pound me from behind while I suck this cock in front of me."

Don wasted no time getting behind her, grabbed her hips, and slammed his cock in as deep and hard as he could. Alicia grunted and took my cock back into her mount. I took as a couple minutes but we quickly fell into a rhythm. He would pull her back on his cock and she would slide to the tip of my dick. Then I'd pull her onto my dick and Don's cock would slide from her pussy. When he got to the tip hed slam her back on his cock.

"I'm not going to last much longer." I gasped.

"Me either." He said.

She pushed my hips so that my cock was removed from her mouth and pulled forward slipping his cock from her pussy.

"Then DP me NOW!" she commanded. Pushing me onto my back she crawled up my body. Aiming my cock at her pussy she slid down until I was balls deep in her. My god was she wet!

"Now fuck my ass, Don." She said. Obviously, this wasn't their first time at anal. Something else I wanted to try but never had a willing girl.

She lifted up a little and I felt his finger start to tease her asshole, occasionally touching my dick. She moaned as he applied a little more pressure to her asshole circling and teasing. Making sure he was getting plenty of lube there he inserted his finger.

"Oh my god, I can feel his finger!"

"Oh my god! I can feel his cock!" we both exclaimed at the same time.

"I can't wait to feel 2 cocks in me" she moaned.

He removed his finger and placed the tip of his cock at her asshole. She grunted when he tried to push into her.

"Let me control." She said.

She slid up until just the tip of my cock was in her pussy. Reaching behind her she gripped his cock and placed the tip at her entrance. I felt her push back against him, my cock sliding a little further in. After a couple of bounces his head slipped in.

"Oh" they both moaned.

"Don't move. Let me adjust. So full" she said.

After a moments pause she pulled up a little and back a little harder. I felt his cock against mine as he slide a little deeper in. A couple more up and backs and he was all the way in.

"Don't move Don. John, push all the way in."

I did.

I was now balls deep and could feel his balls on mine.

"Oh wow." I whispered.

"Uh, so full. It feels so good" Alicia said. "Now fuck me. Both of you."

Again, it took us a couple of minutes, but we worked out a rhythm. I pushed in as he pulled out, and he pushed in as I pulled out.

I had never felt anything like this, the underside of my cock being stroked while I was fucking a pussy. I wasn't going to last long and let them know. "I'm almost there."

"Me too" said Don.

"Almost. There." Alicia panted.

She twitched and that was it. I came in her pussy for the second time that night.

"Oh my god! I feel him cumming!" Don shouted as he started to cum. I could feel his cock pulsing into her ass.

Finally Alicia cried out and came herself. Her pussy kept clenching my cock and her ass was gripping Don's.

"No more he cried as he pulled out. I felt his cum leaking onto my cock as I pulled out of her pussy.

We all lay there panting for a couple of minutes when Alicia said, "Hey loser, you have one more task."

"What's that?" I asked.

She sat her pussy on my face and said, "Clean me up."

I began to lick her pussy and clean my cum from it, with some of Don's mixed in. She jumped when I touched her clit and said "Too sensitive, stay off my clit."

I continued to lick and suck her pussy, getting to live my fantasy. When I thought I had done enough I stopped and said "All done."

"Not yet. You still have to clean up Don's mess."

The creampie turned me on, but eating her ass? I wasn't so sure about that. Sensing my hesitation she tilted her hips and gave me no choice. I tongued around her rosebud, tasting the mixed of lube and Don's cum. His was different to mine, but still not bad. This was so dirty and nasty and kinky it was turning me on. My dick was getting hard despite having cum twice already.

Alicia was sitting up and squirming on my face when I felt a tongue on my dick. "I can at least return the cleanup" said Don.

"Mmmmm" I moaned into Alicia's ass.

"Enough. Enough" she said getting off of my face.

Sensing the fun was ending Don stopped licking me clean. He said, "Well, you two are all cleaned up. What about me?"

Alicia stroked his cock and said "Wait here." She walked to the kitchen and got some dishtowels. "Here you go" she said tossing one to Don.

"Hey, no fair. You both got a proper cleaning." He pouted.

"Well, if John wants to, he can clean you up. I'm spent." She said.

"Nope. I've had my fill of cum, pussy, and ass for the night." I said.

We all do dour final cleanups and called it a night. We were all spent, exhausted, and happy. We spent a few other nights together before they moved out, but nothing as wild as that first night.


12