Strip Monopoly Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It felt nice, you shouldn't have hesitated and licked me" she said with a cheeky smile

I smiled back, "I tried but the sensation just rushed through me and I lost it." I answered.

"I know, I saw you looking so introduced a second finger to distract you, it looked like it worked." Lisa explained.

"It was amazing," I confessed, "so intense, as you saw and no doubt felt, least the boys got a nice show, even if it was hardly dignified for me." I continued

"Yeah, true" Lisa said, "At least you got to finish, imagine how frustrated I was immediately after that"

I hadn't thought of that, I had just stopped mid flow, she was teased and then refused the best bit, a pang of guilt passed through me, maybe I would sort that out at bedtime. I know I said earlier that I don't fancy girls, and I am not a lesbian. I stand by that comment, but Lisa is very attractive and I so want to taste her. I prefer men, but girls are nice. Lisa is nice.

The rest of the afternoon went quite quickly and we were both left alone, forfeit wise. I guess the novelty wears off after a while. Plus Lisa now had panties on so she was pretty much covered, after being naked for so long I suppose just breasts on show is nothing. Don't get me wrong each time either of us got up to get a drink, or whatever we got perved at, but neither of us were subject to any more dares.

That was until Steve said "So, one more dare, and you have a choice. If you do the dare, you get your keys back, you can get dressed and we will buy pizza for us all. If you don't do the dare, you get the pizza, which includes both of you opening the door for it, and you don't get your keys back till tomorrow."

I perked up at the thought of getting my decency back as did Lisa, both of us suddenly paying attention, "So what is the dare?" Lisa asked.

"Your keys are in my car" Dave said, "One of you will go and collect them, you may put on shoes so you don't hurt your feet and one of us will go with ya to make sure you don't cheat. The other will watch from the window until the other comes back with the keys. Her arms will be tied above their head with just a towel wrapped round them, if the towel falls the whole campus could potentially see you in a state of undress, if it doesn't, you get away quite lightly." Dave continued

I was a little taken back with the dare. It was very daring, no pun intended, but whichever dare I did was excitingly scary I think I will describe it as. Obviously walking around campus in the nude has got the potential for embarrassment. The window is a full length window, and we are on the 3rd floor of the block which gives a fair distance which you can be seen at. Towels aren't overly reliable and like they said, if it slips potential is very high to get seen, naked in my case, by a lot of people. Our tower block is the middle point on a triangle of 2 other towers in front to the left and right, with the car parking in the middle of the three blocks.

"Do I get to keep panties on?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, you can keep your panties on." Dave and Steve said in pretty much unison.

I knew by that question Lisa was game for the dare, and to be honest I hadn't even considered not doing it. Which dare did I want though? Each were equal really in their potential to be very embarrassing.

"Okay," I said, "How do we decide who does which dare?"

After a quick conversation weighing up the pros and cons of each dare, it was decided to just put them into a hat and see who gets what. A make shift hat was found and the two options, "Window" and "Keys" were put into the hat. "You can pick." I said to Lisa.

I can honestly say I was unsure which one I wanted, fetching the keys meant walking down the long corridors in the nude which were well lit and at 7.00pm on a Sunday night it was unlikely to be dead quiet. Once outside it was dark so you were likely okay as you could just run between the shadows. Standing in the window meant you had a towel round you, but if it slipped, with your arms tied you couldn't cover up, so you were on show till the other girl got back with the keys. Plus with the light on in the room behind you, you would be nicely silhouetted to draw their attention to the window, plus well enough illuminated for all to see. Neither were particularly inviting.

"I will get the shoes on then" Lisa said as she picked "Keys" out of the hat, her voice echoed my feelings of neither one being particularly better than the other.

Guess I was in the window then I thought to myself as I stood up and fetched my towel from the bathroom. I practised different tucks to see which were most secure and decided on the best one. I wrapped the towel round myself and tucked it as tight as I could. I wish I had bigger towels, I normally wrap myself up in three when out of the shower as one doesn't really cover everything reliably. The towel was very short, just about covering me up. I had positioned the point of it in the middle at the front so was well covered there. Due to the way it was hanging at the sides you could tell I wasn't wearing panties, but at least my pussy and bum was covered.

In the mean time Lisa had put her trainers on and was all sorted to go. Lisa opened the door, peeping round the edge to make sure no one was there, and then stepped out into the corridor. Steve followed her and the door snapped shut.

I reached up and my arms were tied to the curtain pole, then the curtains were opened. Oh my god, it was a big window when you were stood in it only wearing a towel. The towers opposite had lights all over them, and there were a few people going to and from cars. The only thing I could think of was the fact streaking wasn't exactly an uncommon act on campus. Granted it was mainly blokes who did it, and here I was, stood in the window, only wearing a towel.

All I could do was wait, and my god it felt like a long wait, I wondered where Lisa was up to, I also wondered if it was my imagination or if my towel was looser than when it started. My main concern at the time was the cool air coming off or through the window that had made my nipples very erect, so much so I could see them sticking out in my own reflection in the window, through the towel.

My mind got re-focused as I saw a figure dart behind a car. It was Lisa, it was weird, she was pretty much naked, yet you couldn't see anything as it was dark yet you could tell she wasn't dressed. If that makes sense. The small amount of light there was reflected off her skin as she ran between the shadows only wearing panties and trainers.

The car park was empty, apart from her and Dave. The car was parked near a light and she paused for what felt like an eternity to me. She eventually plucked up the courage and ran to the car. For the first time she was properly in the light. Running around in public only wearing her panties and a pair of trainers. She unlocked the car and a few seconds later locked the car and ran back to the shadows.

She disappeared out of sight again so it was just a waiting game. I manoeuvred my arm as it was cramping a bit and I felt the towel let go and go loose. "Oh f**k", I said as I felt it unwrap itself and drop a bit. I tensed up waiting for the rush of cool air. A few seconds later it slipped and landed on the floor.

"Shit shit shit," I said to myself. I am stood in the window on show. I am not sure what was worse, the fact that I was stood in the window stark naked, or the fact that because of the reflection I could see exactly what anyone looking would be seeing. I scanned the car park and the tower blocks, could anyone see me? There was nothing I could do about it even if they could. I just closed my eyes and tipped my head back.

I heard a wolf whistle and I looked down into the car park as someone pointed in my direction. I was on show. I saw him get his phone out and I was relieved when he made a call, and didn't go for the camera. I saw him pointing at me while talking on his phone "Come on Lisa, hurry the f**k up" I said under my breath as I desperately tried to manoeuvre for some decency which was a fruitless task really. I looked over to the tower block on the left and I had an audience or two other people who were laughing and staring.

Just then the door opened and Lisa ran back in. "Oh my God! That was such a turn on. So exciting." She said "Ooo, you lost the towel?!" Lisa continued as she noticed me stood in the window. She untied my left hand and I covered myself up as best I could while the other hand was released.

I grabbed my key and let myself into my room. As my heart rate returned to normal I noticed that my nipples were still a bit, erm, perky, and not only that I was a bit horny as well. Had I just enjoyed being on show? I sat on my bed and opened my legs. Closing my eyes I slid my hand over my nipples, gently squeezing them before moving down over my tummy, before gently sliding between my legs twitching as I felt the tingle race through me as I found my clit.

I laid on my side trapping my hand between my legs, just gently stroking myself while occasionally sliding a finger inside me. I continued for a while, it was relaxing and nice, calming in fact. After a while I sat up and sorted myself out. I nearly automatically walked out of my room again naked before I realised I could get dressed. Was gone 8.00pm now so I just got ready for bed. I threw on a long t shirt and a pair of "normal" panties as I called them, nothing too flashy, but not boring.

The pizza arrived and got eaten at an alarmingly fast rate as we flicked between the music channels till something good came on. We decided on watching Stardust in the end, had seen it before but it was a happy film and was easy watching for a Sunday night. Lisa incidentally was wearing a matching top and shorts pyjama set. I couldn't see a bra under the top, but she had panties on as the shorts were quite loose fitting so gave nice views if she sat in certain positions. She found that out the hard way when one of our flat mates commented on the view he got one night. They also made her look quite cute, but I wasn't going to tell her that. Don't want her head to swell too much now do we.

Both Steve and Dave sorted out drinks and some home popped popcorn before settling down onto the sofa to watch the film. Dave was still in jeans and a t-shirt, Steve had changed into some shorts and a t-shirt which I assume he sleeps in as seen him in them before. Couldn't help but notice he wasn't wearing any underwear as he sat down and his cock pushed against his shorts, giving a nice clear outline. I smiled to myself as he got up again to switch the light off.

We settled down to watch the film. I was sat next to Steve and Lisa was sat on the other sofa next to Dave. My legs were tucked underneath me as I sat picking at the popcorn and the glass of coke on the table. I noticed that Steve kept looking between my legs then up and down my body. He could probably see my panties as my t-shirt had ridden up a bit, but I had been naked for 2 days, maybe cos he shouldn't be able to see them, it was some how naughtier now.

Next time he looked I shifted my weight giving him a proper look at my panties. They were black with a white band round the waist and round the leg elastic. They are quite high cut, but not a thong cut. I smiled at him as he looked at me and he returned the smile as I shifted my weight again covering myself up.

His smile was very sexy. Mischievous yet cute. I know blokes don't like being called cute, but between you and me, he was very cute. He also had a slight lump in his shorts. I glanced down at it and smiled at him as I gestured to his erm, rising excitement, handing him a cushion I took the opportunity to rest my head on his shoulder before continuing to watch the film.

He rested his hand on my back and I could feel him lift it slightly, then just rest it back down again. I wasn't sure what he was doing. Then I felt him lift his hand again and stroked down my back, paying more attention than needed to where a bra strap would have been. Guess he was plucking up courage to bra check me, I smiled to myself as I knew that he now knew that I was braless. It did feel naughtier. He had seen my breasts for days, yet now they were a kind of forbidden fruit for him.

I wriggled into his shoulder as his hand stroked my back, getting lower, and lower till he ran his finger around the inside of my panties waist line, far enough round to make me check Lisa and Dave weren't watching us, but not far enough round to touch anything that would have likely earn him a slap at this point. I circled my hips to follow his finger offering encouragement to him

He moved his hand back round to my back and slipped it inside my t-shirt and rested it on my tummy. I could feel his fingers toying with the elastic at the front of my panties his finger edging towards my pussy with each movement. I pulled away a bit. I didn't want his hand there with a potential audience. I rested my hand on his through my t-shirt and encouraged him upwards.

His hand gently and slowly moved up till I felt him touch my left breast. He paused like he was waiting for permission. I pushed my body down to press my breast against his hand encouraging him. It didn't take much encouragement. I felt him slide his hand over my breast, gently cupping it and pinching my nipple between his fingers. I smiled at him as I felt the tingling, gently kissed him on the neck then continued watching the film while his hand and fingers caressed and played with my breasts and nipples.

As the credits started to roll he removed his hand and I quickly sorted my t-shirt out as it had ridden nearly high enough to show my breasts, never mind panties. I shifted position and sat up smiling to myself as I felt the effect Steve's caressing had had on me. I stretched my arms and legs and blinked my eyes as the light got switched on blinding me.

It wasn't long before Dave said he was going to bed, and to my surprise Lisa went with him. Same room and I assume they weren't sleeping together for warmth. I smiled at Steve as I cuddled back into him and his fingers once again started to play with the waist of my panties. I held my breath as his fingers edged further into my panties biting my lip as he gently circled my clit with his finger tip.

"Wow, you do enjoy your breasts being touched don't you" He said as he felt my excitement, "Bed time?" he asked in a voice that was once again cute with a hint of hope.

I just nodded as he picked me up and carried me into his room laying me on the bed. I lay on the bed smiling at him. "You are so unbelievably cute," he said, "Nice tease as well." He continued as I made sure he could see more than needed as I lent forwards.

I laid down and he laid next to me, chatting about nothing in particular. I once again felt his hand resting on my tummy, lifting my t-shirt up as he stroked my tummy, each stroke his fingers getting lower resuming where he left off. I lifted my arms above my head, submitting to him as he leant in for a kiss. Even his kisses made me tingle, my nipples hadn't been touched since we finished watching the film, yet the tingling and aching triggered by the kiss was intense.

I let him take my top off kissing each of my nipples as they came into view, and then watched as he removed his. His toned stomach and chest coming into view. I pulled him towards me for a kiss as I reached down and slid my hand down the front of his shorts. Gently taking hold of his penis I felt him grow in my hand as I stroked up and down his length. He felt huge. My pussy was almost begging for him inside it. I so needed to just have a good shag. I was so horny. I pushed his shorts down and pushed him onto his back.

I swung my leg over him and sat on his tummy just wearing my panties. I smiled down at him as I reached behind myself and teased his penis gently stroking him as I felt him pulsing with each stroke. He reached forwards and rested his hands on my hips, before pushing my panties down as far as he could. I lifted myself up and helped him remove them for me. Feeling my excitement between my legs I held his cock and gently lowered myself onto him.

I felt his head push against my entrance before the resistance was overcome he slid slowly inside me. I lowered my whole body onto him, feeling his long hard penis push deeper and deeper inside me. I closed my eyes as I rocked back and forward on him, he moaned as he felt my wetness grip his erection as I pulsed my muscles around his cock. I leaned forwards for a kiss, lifting myself off him slightly I felt him start to take control and thrust in and out of me as I leant forwards.

He rolled me to the side and onto my back, positioning himself above me. I smiled at him as he gently guided himself into me again. I reached my arms round him and gently scratched his back as he thrust into me, each one feeling like it was going deeper and deeper. I wrapped my legs round his back allowing him to go deeper as well as pulling him into me on each thrust

It was amazing, not the romantic sex you dream of as a girl, it was just the hard fast f**k you sometimes just really need. I could feel his rhythm quicken and his breathing become more laboured, "Can I cum?" He asked with a tone of urgency.

"Yes," I gasped as I felt him harden and pulse as he got close.

Yes yes, I know, in modern times with the scary stuff and the million reasons why I shouldn't have even started this, let alone given him permission to finish was a bit foolish even though I was on the pill, so was protected from pregnancy. I knew him, lived with him for months, wanted this for the same amount of time, I somehow trusted him, and I know trust isn't always enough, but this time it was.

He moaned quite loudly as I felt him explode inside me, his semen firing inside me triggered my own orgasm as I felt it rush inside me. Squealing with pleasure I pushed back onto his thrusts as he emptied himself inside me. My head was spinning as my body was over come with the sensation of my own orgasm.

I held him inside me with my legs that were wrapped round him, kissing him passionately as his penis softened inside me; I smiled at him and rolled to lie next to him. Crossing my legs I cuddled into his shoulder. "Thank you." I said

I wasn't sure what I was thanking him for, in fact looking back on it I have no idea what I was thanking him for.

"No, thank you" He replied. "You have no idea how long I have fancied you for. These past 2 days have been torture. You have one hell of a sexy body."

I blushed and just cuddled into him. Lying together, kissing and cuddling and just talking. I lost count of how many repeat performances I had that night. I lost count how many times I climaxed as he licked, fingered or penetrated me all night. It wasn't romantic. It was just awesome. I also lost count of how many times we hear similar goings on from the room next door. Guess Lisa just needed the same treatment.

It wasn't a one off and romance did blossom. We lasted and are still lasting to this day. The only problem is we have to make up a story when asked, "So, how did you two get together then?" It isn't exactly a Christmas story round the dinner table is it. Not for innocent Fiona, what would my parents think? Not to mention when we let Lisa join in as well, but that is for another time I think.

It had been a very interesting couple of days. I lost, but I enjoyed it. The initial adrenaline rush as I lost my panties in the monopoly game. My first time with a girl, which incidentally was not my last. Publically humiliated as I stood naked in a window, I never did find out who saw me, no one mentioned it anyway.

You know what made it even more weird? The fact that at any point, myself, or Lisa could have just put our foot down and kicked off calling the whole thing off. Yet I never even considered it. Maybe I wasn't as innocent as I thought. After all, I can't really claim I am not attracted to girls anymore, I was wrong about that. University days, life of a student, you can't beat them, or at least I haven't yet anyway.