Strip Poker & The Ultimate Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! That's crazy; I never cum that easily!"

I got on my knees before her, and she took my cock with one hand, gently pulling my foreskin back, and with the other, she spread precum all over my engorged purple head as it was revealed. Then, with both hands holding it, she used the tip of her tongue to lick all over the glans, focusing on the sensitive underside. After the gentle teasing, she proceeded to give an enthusiastic and forceful blowjob, her big brown eyes locked with mine.

She took my penis from her mouth, held it against her cheek and looked up as I told her, "I need to be inside you."

She led me to sit on the edge of the couch and swung her leg over me.

"I don't think I've ever been so worked up," I said to her as she squatted over me and massaged my cock head against the opening of her soaking pussy.

She lowered herself onto me slowly before thrusting myself up into her as far as I could go. She ground down on me, providing a sensation of such deep penetration, with my glans rubbing her cervix. My thick cock then slid in and out of her rhythmically, with her occasionally pausing to lean forward to grind down on me, with the last grind bringing her to orgasm again. She whimpered in pleasure, her chest and cheeks flushed.

I gave her a minute to recover with my cock deep inside, when I withdrew with a slurp, stood her up, and bent her over. She athletically rested herself on one hand flat on the floor and the other on her left cheek, fully spreading herself open to me. I backed away to admire the most intimate view of her. Ass sticking out, toned thighs, and her beautiful vagina and anus. I stroked my cock a few times and gazed at her.

"You're incredible," was all I could say.

I stepped forward and entered her from behind, immediately fucking her hard. Her muscular back was flexing as she received my merciless pounding. I fucked her so hard as if punishing her for having such a beautiful body. I reached under to hold one of her tits, pinching the nipple. She switched her hands on the floor; her free hand now tightly gripped my hand over her breast. I grabbed both her upper arms, arching her sexy back, and watched the blur of my cock pistoning in and out of her.

Suddenly, Rebecca trembled and almost fell. "Ahhh, fuck!" She yelled as the orgasm swept over her.

I paused as I rested my wet cock in her ass crack as we both caught our breath. It was only at this moment did we realize that my curtains were still wide open, and anyone from that building across could be watching. We agreed we were putting on a better show than the blowjob we saw earlier and decided to stay in full view.

With a squish, I buried my raging erection in her sopping vagina again. I resumed savagely thrusting my cock in and out as hard and fast as I could. Her seeping wetness contributed to the slapping sound from each shove.

After a few minutes of whimpers, Rebecca said, "I'm getting sore; I can suck you."

"I'm about to cum," I grunted.

"Don't cum inside me, ok?"

"Lay on your back; I'll cum all over you," I ordered.

She quickly lay on the blanket, and I kneeled between her legs, gripped my cock, and stroked it hard in an effort to cum. Her pretty eyes focused on me jerking off, then the waves of my spasming orgasm hit me.

With my left hand, I put pressure behind my balls as a long jet of hot semen sprung forth on Rebecca' right breast and nipple. I held my hand motionless and tight around my penis for a moment, then slid it forward around the head and quickly back to the base, pushed my hips forward, and launched a massive wad high up that landed with a splat between her breasts as she squealed. Spasm after spasm, thick semen shot from my bright red cock. Long white steaks coated her body. With a final hard tug, a blob of semen swung into her belly button. She then held my cock over her pussy, milking more cum onto her pubic hair.

I stood up and told her to stay still so I could admire her beautiful body covered in my cum. She smiled sheepishly.

After a brief recovery, she walked into the bathroom and let out a comical scream as she looked at herself in the mirror seeing the extent of the cum over her tits, abdomen and pubic hair.

She wiped up the biggest blobs off with toilet paper, took a sip of water, and got in the shower with me.

As I washed the rest of the semen from her breasts and stomach, Rebecca inquired, "Um, how did you shoot like that?"

"That might have been the best orgasm of my life," I confessed. "I don't think I've ever been so turned on; it was all because of you."

I didn't tell her that a few years prior I discovered that I could have far more intense orgasms through practice, discipline and diet. But she truly did make this one special, one I'd remember forever.

Unsurprisingly, in the shower, my penis got hard again. Holding her warm, wet, and soapy body close to me, she gave me a very intimate yet efficient hand job. She jerked me to orgasm, I shot another large load into the air, onto the tiles and her slick abs and tits. We both watched it quickly slide down her body. She twisted to avoid her pubic hair, it continued down her thigh and off her knee to the drain. Amused, she gently washed my balls and my penis, even retracting my foreskin washing the head to be thorough.

We dried off and got dressed. In the living room, she lay in my arms on the couch. We were silently enjoying the moment.

I whispered that I didn't want her to leave, "stay the night with me."

"I'm sorry I can't. My parents are coming over early to help paint my condo."

Disappointed, I told her I wanted her in my arms all night. We talked quite a while longer before I walked her out to her car, right at the entrance to the building. She kissed me sweetly. We hugged, and I didn't want to let go, yet I reluctantly did. She got in her car and drove away.

Getting ahead of myself, my usual humbug thoughts were cast away and replaced with images of Christmas with Rebecca.

I eagerly called her the next evening.

"I'm glad you came over last night; that was fun. Well, more like amazing," I told her.

"Not sure if poker is my game, but, ya, that was incredible," she hesitated and said, "I don't usually do stuff like that, but thank you for being respectful and taking your time. I've never had so much build-up; I can't believe you let it go so far before even touching me."

"So am I still a nice guy?" I asked.

"You're so naughty! But yes, also very nice."

We talked a while longer, and it was getting late, so we agreed to talk again the next day. I had a good feeling that this could turn into something, and my thoughts kept returning to her.

That next day at work, I was shocked to learn that my company would not only consider a transfer; they wanted it to happen immediately. I hadn't even thought about it since meeting Rebecca. There was an opening at the office I wanted to be in, and they would pay for everything, even any extra costs from having to move so fast.

I talked to Rebecca the next day. When chatting, I told her I was getting transferred in January.

After a long pause, she asked, "Did you know about this before?"

"Well, I did request it, but I didn't think that much of it and didn't think it would happen."

"So you go online trying to meet girls here when you know you're leaving town? Don't you think you should have told me you were planning on leaving before you fucked me?"

I was speechless. She was right. Even though I didn't plan it this way, she was right.

I apologized and told her I would be only a two-hour drive away. She reminded me that they lived even further away, in the opposite direction.

"Okay then, good night," she abruptly ended the call.

I felt sick. Not only did we have some of the best sex of my life, I liked her. I liked her a lot. I wanted to make it work. I figured she would calm down after a while, and I could explain myself. I knew I could convince her to give us a shot at a relationship. I tried calling and emailing over the next two days with no response.

I gave it a week and left a message asking to talk in person. Silence.

Right after new year, I moved. From my new place, I wrote her a letter. I was asking for forgiveness and trying to convince her that I was simply trying to kick-start my life by dating and asking for a transfer, and it was an honest mistake. I didn't think I'd really met someone incredible AND get the transfer. I suggested she come over for a weekend. I'd take her out in my new boat. I'd get her a room at a nice hotel if she wouldn't be comfortable staying with me.

Again, no answer.

Another month passed, and I was back at my old office for a work trip. I left my final message, asking to meet at the pub where we met.

Sadly, I never spoke to her or saw her again. I'll always remember that December with fondness and regret.

12