Stripped by a Swimmer Girl

Story Info
A college swimmer is stripped and humiliated by a hot girl.
2.2k words
3.88
47.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cfnmjack
cfnmjack
22 Followers

Amy was captain of the university swim team. She was tall, slim, with beautiful dark hair, pale skin, and playful chestnut eyes. I had a major crush on her, but she never seemed to notice me around campus.

One day at the start of the summer term, I saw an announcement that the swim team were inviting new trialists to join the team. After some consideration, I decided to apply. I had never swum competitively before, but I was a decent swimmer and in pretty good shape, so I reckoned I could hold my own. And it might be the chance I needed to connect with Amy.

On the morning of the trial, I was having a coffee with a friend of mine, who is a bit of a prankster. I stupidly let slip to him that I was trialling for the swim the team partly to get noticed by Amy. He gave a cheeky grin when I told him of my plans. Unbeknown to me, he was about to play a prank on me that I would never forget.

I stood up to go to the toilet, absent-mindedly leaving my phone unlocked on my chair. He grabbed it as soon as I was out of sight, logged on to her Instagram page, and 'liked' every photo that featured her in a swimsuit. And, being on the swim team, there were a lot. He completed the prank by sending her a direct message saying, "nice tits xx."

I had no idea he had done this when I returned. He kept a completely straight face. So I was surprised to receive an email from Amy about an hour later asking me to meet her in the pool's kit room before the trial.

I turned up at the pool room, as requested, and found her standing before me in her team swimsuit, ready for practise. She looked amazing, although clearly angry about something.

"Hi Ben, thanks for coming early for your trial. I wanted to ask you why you liked all the photos of me in a swimsuit on Instagram. Have you been perving on me? Seems really creepy just to like the swimsuit ones."

I didn't know what she was talking about, blushed crimson and, panicking, assumed that I had accidentally clicked 'like' while looking at her Instagram page in the past, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to. Please forgive me."

"So you admit you have been perving on my 'tits' on photos of me swimming? That's disgusting, you're pathetic!"

I couldn't manage more than an embarrassed mumble in response.

"God you're a loser. Do you have any idea how uncomfortable it is to feel perved on in public, particularly when you're wearing just a swimsuit." She tugged at the side of her suit to emphasise the point. I dared not look down at her body.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything by it," and then, in panic, I said something really stupid, "It's a compliment if anything."

"A compliment being made to feel like a piece of meat by creeps like you?!" She flushed crimson with anger, "How do you think you would feel if us girls were to perve on you like that?"

By this point, I was lost for words, "I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?!"

Getting no response, she took a breath and smirked to herself, "Well, I'm going to give you a choice - either I report you to our team principal, and you know that will lead to big trouble, or I'm going to teach you a lesson myself. Which would you prefer?"

The idea of being reported for sexual harassment filled me with horror. At best, my reputation would be ruined. At worse, I would be expelled from uni.

"Please don't report me. I'll do anything I can to make it up to you."

She looked at me thoughtfully for a few moments, before creasing into a mischievous smile. She reached into a kit bag, and pulled out a pair of baby blue speedo briefs, "As you like. Here are your team trunks. Put them on for me. Now."

I looked with horror at the thin material, which looked extremely tight and revealing, "Surely you're not serious?"

"Deadly serious. If you don't do as I say immediately, I'll report you right now."

"Where should I change?"

"Do it in front of me. I want to watch you squirm."

With a gulp, I peeled off my clothes and paused when I get down to my boxers. She was staring straight at me, laughing to herself. I suddenly felt extremely exposed, and could not bring myself to drop my boxers in front of her.

"Ben, if you do not put those trunks on in ten seconds, I am going straight to the team principal."

Realising I had no alternative, I turned away from her and dropped my boxers to the floor. I pulled on the trunks as quickly as I could, sensing her gaze on my naked bum as I did so. She laughed as I struggled to pull them up and squeeze them in to place.

When I looked down to inspect the trunks I was horrified to see how clearly you could see an outline of my junk through the tight, thin fabric. And, through a combination of the cold air and adrenaline, it did not look impressive.

"Nice tushy, Ben. Now let me see the front."

I couldn't believe I was about to be so exposed in front of my crush, but with a steadying breath, I turned to face her, part-covering my crotch with my hands.

"Oh come on, don't be shy. Put your hands to one side. I want you to know what it's like to be on show."

Her gaze slowly fell from my face, down to my chest and abs, and settling on my bulge.

I felt her eyes penetrating the clinging material and I saw her expression crease into a playful smile, "See, they don't leave much to the imagination, do they? I can literally see everything. Size, shape, everything. And I must admit it doesn't look too impressive. Bet you don't feel so pervy now, standing nearly naked in front of me, do you?"

I blushed furiously, wanting the ground to swallow me up. After a few seconds, I couldn't resist the urge to cover myself any more, and protected my crotch with my hands.

"Nope, no way. I want you to have nowhere to hide." She looked around the room for something, settling on a pile of plastic net ties, "Ahah, just the thing. Put your hands behind your back now."

Reluctantly, I did as told. She reached over for the net ties, grabbed one and deftly looped it around my wrists, fastening them together tightly. Another followed to secure them in place.

"Ok, I think you're going a bit far now," I tried to protest.

"Ben, you are free to go at any point. But I think you'll have a hard time explaining to people how you ended up like this, particularly when I report your harassment of me. I'm doing this because I want you know what it's like to feel like a piece of meat," and with those words she drew herself close to me, looking me straight in the eye. I felt her hand slide on to my chest, and she started feeling my abs and chest, "Bet you feel pretty vulnerable now, eh?"

I nodded, transfixed by her gaze. She winked at me teasingly, and slid her hands slowly round my back. With a mischievous giggle, she reached down for my bum, giving it a firm squeeze from all angles, teasingly pressing her fingers between my cheeks, "This is fun!"

Next, she pulled her hands away, and teasingly ran them up my inner legs. I twitched as they drew near my crotch, "Ooh, do you feel a bit vulnerable there? Good!" And with that, she placed her hands directly on my bulge, feeling up my junk through the skin-tight material.

She looked at me playfully as her fingers ran their way teasingly along my shaft. She was clearly enjoying her position of power.

I tried to squirm away "If you resist, I'll grab harder," and to underline the point, she squeezed my balls for a few seconds, causing me to recoil with discomfort.

To my horror, I realised I was starting to get hard. I tried to think non-sexual thoughts, but could not prevent the natural reaction to her touch. She pretended not to notice for a short while, clearly enjoying the moment.

But once I was almost completely hard, she pulls away, pretending to be shocked, "Oh my god, now you're getting a boner. You like this, don't you, perve?!" and starting to laugh to herself, "Well, don't get too comfortable," with which she playfully slaps my crotch, laughing cruelly as a I recoil away.

She reaches out to grab my crotch more roughly, holding my balls firmly between her fingers - not hard enough to cause genuine pain, but hard enough to make me feel uncomfortable in her grasp.

"Please let me go!"

She holds me there for several moments, taunting me with her power over me. Eventually she does release her grip, but not before aiming another dozen or so slaps at my bulge - each time laughing hysterically as I recoil, "This is so fun!!"

Eventually, she gets bored of slapping me around, "I think you need to calm down a bit. Follow me." She grabs my arms, and leads me to a shower cubicle nextdoor, "Get in," she barks, "this should cut you down to size again."

She picks up a shower head, and aiming it straight at my crotch, turns on a current of cold water. I recoil from shock and start to hyper ventilate. But she keeps the water coming, laughing loudly at my discomfort.

After a few minutes, I lose my boner entirely and am starting to shiver, "Good, that's better. Now step outside."

Eager to get away from the cold water, I did as she said. She knelt down in front of me.

Sensing something was up, I begged her to stop whatever she was planning and let me go.

"Sorry, Ben, losers like you don't deserve any mercy. I'm going to expose you completely now, and there's nothing you can do to stop me."

She reached one hand across to my trunks, curling her fingers around my waistband. "Please don't", I beg her. She looked up and caught my eye, "Sorry", she said with a playful wink.

She yanks my trunks down to my knees.

As soon as my penis came into view, she bursts out laughing, staring straight at it in cruel amusement.

I looked down and saw that my dick had shrunk to half of its normal size and did not look impressive at all. I couldn't believe that one of the hottest girls at uni had just stripped me against my will and was laughing at my exposed junk. I blushed crimson and wanted to be anywhere but here.

"Bet you don't feel so pervy, now your naked little dick is on show. It's so cute!" She playfully grabs it and spends a few minutes flicking it from side to side, laughing at my humiliation. She cups her hands around my balls and amuses herself by squeezing gently to get a reaction from me.

"Now close your eyes."

I did as I was told. I heard a click, and to my horror, opened my eyes to see her pointing her phone straight at my crotch. "Thought some of the girls on the team might like to see how little you're packing under those speedos. And if you don't obey my next command, I'll send it round the whole uni."

She put down her phone and pulled my trunks back up with her own hands, playfully patting them into place.

"Please, just tell me what I have to do to make this stop," I begged.

She looked at me intently, "I'm going to release your hands, but you have one more thing to do until I let you go. You have to wank yourself off through your trunks, like the pervert you are, while I sit here and laugh at you. Do this, and I will consider keeping your naked pics to myself. Do you accept?"

Desperate to avoid those pictures seeing the light of day, I reluctantly agree. My hands are released. She pours baby oil onto my trunks and sits down opposite me to enjoy the show. I begin stroking myself through the material. She teasingly plays with her swimsuit, knowing this will turn me on.

I find it utterly humiliating masturbating myself through my trunks in front of her, while she sits mocking me. But it doesn't take me long to cum. When I do, she bursts out laughing, taunting me cruelly for being a loser. I feel utterly humiliated sitting in a pair of cum-soaked speedos in front of her.

"Right, it's time to start practise. Hope this has taught you a lesson, loser. Off you go now. And if you ever tell anyone about what I've done to you, I will show the entire girls team the pictures of your little dick." I start hurrying out the door, as she called out to me "Not that those trunks will leave them in any doubt about how small it is anyway."

cfnmjack
cfnmjack
22 Followers