Stripped of his Morals

Story Info
Would he be able to restore his values?
13.2k words
4.2
48.3k
46
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story I have ever written so I hope you enjoy it. Intelligent constructive criticism is welcomed. Everyone in this story is 18+ and fictional.

----------------------------------------------------------

My name is Dave Warren and I used to be the most trusting, honest, naïve, clueless man on the planet. Really not my fault though. I blame my childhood. You see, I was raised in a loving family. My parents were fairly conservative and expected us to behave, be honest and treat others with respect. My mother and father demonstrated their love and dedication for each other on a daily basis. My two older sisters were calm, mature and true to their upbringings. Even my extended family of aunts, uncles and cousins followed the family trait of honesty, trust and respect for one another. Indeed, the majority of the people in my very small midwestern town pretty much followed the same time-tested principles of honorable people. So naturally I thought this was how everyone everywhere was and how everyone could expect to be treated.

Boy was I wrong.

After high school, I finished my two-year degree in Electrical Technology at a local community college and began working alongside engineers at a small tech company in a nearby city. Turns out I'm a bit of a wiz with technology and my coworkers encouraging me to go back to school and get a BS in Electrical Engineering. After working for a few years and saving up as much money as I could, I enrolled at our State college which has a nationally top ranked Engineering department. Not all of my tech credits would transfer for engineering so it was going to take me at least 3 years to complete my degree.

My first semester was pretty much spent with my head in textbooks! Calculus and Statistics were tough classes with no nonsense professors so I spent long hours studying at the library. To help my savings last, I took a part time job at a local engineering firm working as a tech in the lab. Consequently, I had zero free time for going to the bars or meeting girls that first semester.

The second semester became a bit easier as most of my classes were focused on practical engineering application with plenty of the type of lab work I thrive on.

My life took a dramatic turn that second semester when I met Tina. I was at a bar with three friends, all engineering students. We found a good table near the dance floor and quickly noticed the pretty young women one table over. Accidently bumping the back of my chair into one of the ladies, I used my profuse apologies as an excuse to initiated a conversation. Turns out they were all nursing students and they were impressed to learn we were all engineering students. We were impressed that they were all beautiful and willing to talk to a bunch of nerds!

Tina was the one I had bumped into and we seemed to really click. We danced several times and as the evening went on, she seemed more interested in talking to me than to her friends. That was fine by me because I had never spent that much time with someone as beautiful as she was. Most of the other guys seemed to have paired up with their own nurses as well.

First Red Flag

I noticed Tina had what looked like an engagement ring on her left hand. This would be a dealbreaker for me as I have very strong opinions about not horning in on women who have made commitments. I asked Tina about the ring and she glanced at her hand and immediately took off the ring and handed it to one of her friends. Her friend rolled her eyes and pocketed the ring.

"I was engaged but I recently broke it off." she explained.

I accepted that as the truth but it later turned out she only broke it off because I looked like a better option.

Second Red Flag

We all left the bar together and Tina asked if they could see where I lived. We got some beers and all walked the half mile back to my apartment for some great conversations at my modest abode. As the evening wore on, some of the gals needed to get home so they left as did most of my friends leaving just Tina, her friend Debbie, my friend Bob and me. Bob lives one building over and Debbie decided she wanted to see what his apartment looks like. By this time, Tina and I were cuddling on the couch so we were more than happy to see them go. After a little more affection from Tina, she teased me that she hadn't seen the entire apartment yet so I walked her to just outside my bedroom door. I wasn't going to be so forward as to take her into the bedroom, but as we stood in the doorway, she suddenly planted a deep passionate kiss on me and pulled me in.

Now, I had always been a somewhat shy kid, especially around girls. I had dated some but had never gone past second base mainly due to my passive, nice guy personality and not wanting to overstep the bounds of what I had been raised to believe was a sense of respect for women.

But when Tina grabbed by crotch and pulled me by my cock into the bedroom, all sense of right and wrong completely left my brain and I devolved into an animalistic fervor! We whipped each other's tops off and I found myself looking at naked breasts for the first time in my life. Tina isn't huge but she has very nice full firm tits with very hard pointy nipples. I squeezed those tits for all I was worth while our tongues did a deep tango together.

Tina suddenly dropped to her knees, yanked down my pants, pulled out my cock and started licking the head while looking up at my face. I'm sure my eyes where as big as saucers and my jaw was wide open in shock as she began to suck on my rapidly growing length! She quickly got me rock hard and, to my amazement, proceeded to lick up and down my entire 7-inch rod. She sucked on the head my cock while stroking my shaft with one hand and rubbing my balls with the other. It wasn't long before this newbie blurted out "I'm gonna cum!" as I started to lose all control. Her eyes smiled at me as she pulled my cock out of her mouth, directed the head to her breasts and continued stroking my cock while milking my balls with her other hand. I unloaded what must have been a gallon of jizz on her lovely breasts! She lifted my deflating cock out and licked the tip. Then using two fingers she scooped up my cum off her chest, tasted a tiny bit and then played with it with her fingers.

"I don't like the taste of cum but you can spray my breasts anytime!"

My mind was in a daze as she stood up, wiped off her chest with a towel, stripped off her pants and pulled me onto my bed.

"Finger fuck me!" she demanded.

I did my best but it was soon obvious to her that I was both clumsy and clueless.

She laughed as she said, "You have no idea what you're doing, do you?"

I was a bit embarrassed at my own virginity and tried to recover by honestly stating, "Your pussy is new to me and I'm simply exploring it."

I'm pretty sure she wasn't fooled but played along and told me how and where to rub her. I listened carefully and kept mental notes for future reference! She noticed how playing with her wet pussy was making my cock begin to recover.

Seeing I was hard again, Tina spreading her legs wide and pulled me on top of her. I think she expected me to immediately plant my cock into her pussy but I had other plans. I'd read articles describing how to properly make love to a woman so I slid down and started to lick her pussy. Knowing where the clit is located and finding the clit are two different things but I must have done okay because Tina was soon grinding against my mouth and convulsing into a major orgasm. Pleased with myself, I started working my way up kissing her belly, then lingering on her breasts and hard nipples before finally caressing her face and softly kissing her lips. It was now time for the main event and again I wasn't completely sure what to do. Fortunately, my cock seemed to know exactly what to do and found its way into her slit. I started slowly than gradually increased my pace while continuing to caress her face and kiss her a bit more passionately. I was worried about coming too fast so tried to focus on some difficult statistical variance and standard deviation problems from class. When I felt her reaching a climax I stopped thinking about statistics and shifted focus to my cock!

She came. I came. We all came together. I was hooked!

Tina gave a questioning look at me and said, "You were so tender with me! Thank you, that was probably the best sex I've ever had."

"Well, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever had sex with!" I truthfully replied as I tried not to look to surprised and pleased.

If my brain had still been functioning, it would have recognized that a woman who goes straight to a thorough blowjob flowed by bareback sex with a man she just met a few hours earlier is fuckbuddy material not relationship material. Unfortunately, all I could think about was how good she looked and how fantastic our sex had been.

The difference between lust and love is a fine line but a significant one. If only then I had had clarity of mind to appreciate the difference.

Third Red Flag

Tina and I started dating on a regular basis. I'm not a complete idiot. I knew that Tina had obviously been with other men. We went out most Saturday nights but she always seemed to have a reason she couldn't go out on Friday nights. We hadn't discussed being exclusive so I just assumed she was dating other people on Fridays. She also only wanted to go to bars and restaurants near campus never in the city. I was okay with this because I didn't have a car and the city bus didn't really seem like a romantic way to date.

After a couple of months, I told her if we were going to keep dating that I wanted to be mutually exclusive and she agreed. I then asked her to move into my apartment with me which she did. Tina said that all of this meant she was now available on Friday nights as well.

We usually had sex at least three or four times during the week when our studies didn't take priority. Although I had nothing to compare it to, sex with Tina was phenomenal. She taught me a lot about how to please a woman and she would have multiple orgasm each time we made love. And that's exactly what it seemed like to me... love! I was always tender with her, taking my time to cuddle before and afterwards, brushing her face, kissing her neck and basically taking time to show her my love was more than sexual. She always told me she appreciated the time and loving attention I gave her. Our sex had a profoundly deep emotional effect on me so naturally I believed her when she said it had a deep emotional meaning for her as well.

My life was going great! My grades were excellent and my life with Tina was everything I could have hoped it would be. We would often study together sometimes at the library and sometime at the apartment. She was kind, loving and always fun to be around. The sex was mind blowing.

I had quit my part time job when my good grades had gained me some scholarship grant money. This also gave me time to help Tina with some of her school reports. I didn't think Tina was a stupid person so I was surprised at how poorly her papers were written. I spent a lot of time correcting grammar and basically rewriting entire sections of her reports to make them more coherent. I also tried to help her study for some of her medical classes. Honestly, I was a bit worried at how much she struggled grasping some of the core material a final semester LPN student should know. While appreciative, she was clearly embarrassed and didn't ask me to help her again with any of her classwork. I trusted that she was doing well enough so backed off.

We had been dating for about 8 months when I asked her to marry me. I think I caught her off guard because she initially laughed, then looked at me as if she was trying to figure out whether I was serious or not before she smiled and said "Yes!".

We discussed whether to wait until we were both done with school or get married while still in school. Tina was expected to complete her LPN degree that semester but I would still have one more year of school remaining. Tina insisted we get a better apartment than the somewhat cramped one I had. A bigger apartment with a second bedroom would be useful for me to use as a study room but would cost a lot more money. The money I had saved plus grants and student loans was enough to get me through the next year alone but not enough to support both of us in a nicer apartment. Tina said she would have her LPN and could get a job at the local hospital while I continued with my studies. Her income would allow us to afford the better apartment.

We decided to go ahead and get married at the end of the spring semester instead of waiting until after I graduated. We would take a two-week honeymoon in Florida and be back in time for the start of my summer classes.

Tina's behavior started to change about two months before we were to get married. She became more withdrawn and seemed depressed. I frequently asked her if she was okay and if there was anything I could do to help her. Each time she claimed everything was fine. She was just stressed about school. She then surprised me by saying she wasn't going to her graduation ceremony and didn't want any family to come either. I remained concerned but trusted she would come to me if she needed to discuss anything.

We had just finished another round of awesome sex when Tina kind of threw me for a loop!

"Starting now, I think we should abstain from sex until we are married." she said.

After the awkward pause of letting that nugget sink into my head, I replied, "Why would we want to do that?"

"This way, our honeymoon night will seem that much more special. I will seem more like it was for the first time."

I knew by now that once Tina got an idea into her head there wasn't much I could do about it.

"Are you sure this is what you want to do?" I asked.

"Yes! I think it will make our wedding night that much more fun."

"Okay, it won't be easy, but if that's what you want then that's what we will do. Or rather, NOT do!"

We continued to spend lots of time together but didn't end the nights having sex. Lord was that tough for me and initially it seemed pretty tough for Tina too. Fortunately for me, I had lots of reports and exams to study for which gave me something to focus all my pent-up energy on those last few months. About that time, Tina started going out with her nursing student friends every Friday. She said they would soon all be going their separate ways after graduation so she wanted to spend as much time with them as possible. I needed the time to study for finals so I was okay with it. We continued to go out on Saturday's and even started going on double dates with Bob and Debbie.

The semester was coming to an end and Monday night was the last time I would see Tina before our Saturday wedding. I was immersed in finals the week before the wedding and Tina said she would be staying with her parents the week before the wedding, "because the groom isn't supposed to see the bride until she comes down the aisle." She said she planned to celebrate with her other nursing friends the Friday night before our wedding. Tina gave me a big grin and laughed when I warned her not to get so hung over that she couldn't enjoy our 'special' honeymoon night.

Our small and simple wedding day went off without a hitch. Tina looked beautiful, if not a little tired, as she came down the aisle. Everyone from both families got along fairly well even though Tina's family was clearly much flashier, louder, drunker and a bit more obnoxious than my family.

The wedding night, on the other hand, was a major disappointment. By the time we got to the hotel, I was practically in a fever pitch in anticipation of the sex I had been missing. Tina, not so much!

"Dave, I'm really sorry but I must have drunk too much at the reception. I feel a bit nauseated and I'm really tired. Even though it's our wedding night, I'd prefer if we waited to have sex."

"Tina, that's okay (I lied). I want you to enjoy our first time as a married couple so let's wait until you are feeling better."

"Thanks, Dave. You are already showing me what a great and considerate husband you are!"

So much for a 'special' wedding night!

The next day we started our two-day drive to Florida. Unfortunately, on the second night at a hotel in Kentucky, Tina still wasn't feeling well so we didn't have sex that night either. In fact, we didn't have sex until 3 days later. By then I was almost a raving sex maniac and pumped her hard and fast. I felt guilty for not being more loving on our first time as man and wife but Tina seemed to enjoy it.

Fourth Red Flag

By mid-summer, I was fully immersed back at school but Tina hadn't found a job yet. That led to a strained conversation we had after moving into the better apartment that I was expecting Tina's job to help pay for.

"Tina, the local hospital shows opening for nurses. Did you apply for those?"

"Yes, I saw those jobs but they are all in pediatrics or senior care and I don't want to work with babies or old people. I'm waiting for an Emergency Room job to open up. ER has the fast-paced action I like and thrive on."

"Couldn't you start out in one of the other positions and transition over once an ER position opens up?"

Tina turned red, stared bullets at me and practically shouted, "Listen, Dave, I don't tell you what classes to take so don't try to tell me what jobs to take, okay?"

"I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but we had talked about the need for you to get a job to pay for this apartment!"

"If you're so worried about money, then why don't you go get back your second shift job?"

"Tina, I've told you how important this last year is. The classes are harder and I've got to keep my GPA high if I'm going to get a good paying job. So, I won't be able to work a second shift even if my classes were easy! Which they are not!!"

"Oh boo-hoo for you. Don't worry. I may or may not get a job at the hospital but I'll find a way to bring in some cash so I can support my jobless husband!"

That really pissed me off. I had saved up several thousand dollars, had several grants for thousands more and had a student loan for even more. I had more than enough money to finish the year if I was still single living where I had been. But it wasn't enough to support two of us at the nicer, more expensive apartment Tina insisted we get.

"I've got a paper to write. I'll be at the EE building."

"Run along college boy. I'll be fine here alone thinking up ways I can support you!" she tossed at me as I left.

I was confused by this seemingly new level of disrespect which caught me completely off-guard.

Fifth Red Flag

Summer classes ended and fall semester of my last year started up. Tina started a new job which brought in enough money to cover our additional expenses but she refused to tell me what the job was.

I brought up the subject again right before heading out for my Monday morning class.

"Tina, can't you at least tell me the name of the company you work for? What are you embarrassed about?"

"Don't worry college boy. Tina's going to bring some bread home." she said dismissively.

"Great, but why can't you just tell me what the job is?" I asked as calmly as possible.

"Christ, you are such a baby. You bitch at me for not working now you're bitching at me when I do work. I guess you just like acting like a little bitch, don't you, college boy!"

"Forget it. Let me know when you want to talk to me like an adult." I replied as I headed out the door. This disrespectful attitude was really starting to grind on me.