Stripper Girlfriend Cuckolds Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter two of "Stripper Girlfriend Cuckolds Me".
2.2k words
4.48
22.6k
56

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie had decided to continue stripping after I begged her. My desire for her to be pleasured in ways that I could not was so strong that it overpowered reason or prudence. She had had unprotected sex with a guy at the club in the back room. She seemed to love the idea of selling her pussy and I couldn't help myself - I loved it too. Her objectification was a powerful drug to me. Dropping her off at the club, a seedy joint with full nudity in an industrial part of town, made my stomach drop and my heart pound every time.

The night after she admitted her infidelity I ravaged her and had the best sex of my life. She was so loose and wet that I came almost immediately. The fact that another guy had just used her slutty hole just hours beforehand blew my mind, and her cruel delight and dominance made me feel so powerless. My girlfriend let some random guy use her plump white pussy to cum and I wanted more. So did she. It was immediately obvious that she was a typical size queen and had been suppressing a monstrous sex drive. That night when I begged her to go back to the club a door had been opened and there was no going back.

That night after dropping her off I lingered in the parking lot, watching the guys go in. They were the type you'd expect in that neighborhood - mostly latin, black and some white guys - all dressed in baggy clothes with bling. The music pumping from the club was the kind of rap I never listened to but that Jackie would put on to practice dancing or get in the mood before we'd have sex. I was afraid to go in the club. It was too loud and chaotic and the guys in there could probably kick my ass. Besides, the club had a "no boyfriends" policy due to previous incidents. I anxiously waited in the parking lot rubbing my dick through my pants for a while before finally driving home to wait out her shift. At least while I was at home I could smoke weed and masturbate, imagining her drunk on shots and bouncing her fat ass up and down on some ghetto dude's fat cock in the VIP room, wondering if she was using protection. I would then have a restless sleep while I waited for her call.

At 4AM I awoke worried. I had a missed call from Jackie and I called her back immediately, my heart pounding and filled with worry. No answer. She could've taken an Uber home but didn't. I thought the worst and cursed myself for not being more careful. For all I knew she could have been drugged or worse. I quickly gathered my things and left the house, calling her again and again as I left.

As I exited the house I stopped dead in my tracks. A big black SUV was parked in our lot, with tinted windows. All I could make out was the glow of a cellphone and the muted pumping of music. The SUV was maybe 10 feet away and I didn't know whether to approach it or not. I then noticed that the ringing had stopped and Jackie had picked up my call.

"Hey babe," she said loudly and with a noticeable slurring in her speech. I heard her voice come from the car and felt my heart pound in fear and excitement.

"Hey um, I'm outside and I was really worried. Are you okay?"

There was a pause as I heard some muffled noises and voices.

"Mmyeah baby," she said, short of breath and with an odd rhythm in her speech. "Yeah baby. I'm good. Some friends are giving me a ride. I'm almost done. I'm almost there."

I stood there frozen as she whined her last words before hanging up.

"I'm coming."

I turned around and opened the door to the apartment hallway. I was hoping no one had noticed me but just then the car door opened. Pounding music and the strong smell of weed drifted out towards me and I heard the shuffling of clothes against the leather and some voices. I heard a smacking noise followed by Jackie's unmistakeable giggling as she climbed unsteadily out of the car and staggered toward me.

"Bye Manny!" she waved at the car as it reversed out of the lot, the music cranking.

"Baaaaby," she cooed as she reached me, embracing me with a wet kiss. Her makeup had run quite a lot and she carried her sharp heels in her hand. "You didn't answer so I got a ride home from some friends."

"Do they work at the club?"

"Um, Manny is the DJ and his friend helps him with stuff."

She walked up the stairs to our apartment unsteadily, barefooted and wobbly. As I walked behind her to steady her, her plump ass was right in my face and I grabbed her from behind, placing a kiss on her ass where I saw a fresh handprint. She giggled and stopped, bending over onto all fours on the staircase.

"Did you... do anything with them?"

"Mmmhm," she reached around to smack her own ass lightly. "You gotta take care of the DJ."

"And his friend?"

"He smoked me out. And the whole ride back, I could see that he wanted me. I could see his big thing through his shorts."

I had pulled down her flimsy gym shorts and was hit with the stench of sex. Her panties were soaked through with sticky wetness and I pressed my lips against the fabric, kissing her plump wet pussy lips through the material.

"Tell me," I begged, placing kiss after kiss up and down her soaked panties. I hadn't fucked her in about a week and I was so hard it hurt.

She moaned and backed her ass up into my face as I sucked on the wetness that had soaked through, pressing my tongue against where I knew her clit was rubbing against the sticky sheen fabric.

"You wanna eat it out of me right here?"

I didn't care that anyone could walk out of an adjoining apartment at any time. I moaned a yes in response and she pulled her panties to the side, exposing her slimy fat lips. A long gooey string of grool hung from her gaped cunt and attached to her panties. I gently lapped the string of goo with my tongue and tasted the strong salty tang of someone else's sperm.

I ate her pussy and ass voraciously as she pushed back against my face, rocking back and forth. Each time she contracted more sticky white nut bubbled out of her pussy where I greedily lapped it up. I frantically jacked off pressing my painfully hard erection against the soles of her feet, the only part of her gorgeous body within reach of my dick while she was bent over on the staircase. She giggled as I poked at her feet with my erection, her laughter causing even more cum to be squeezed out of her and into my mouth.

"Eat it out of me, baby," she moaned loudly. The doors to the other apartments were maybe six feet away just up the stairs.

"You like eating other guys' cum out of my pussy?" I moaned yes and ate her as hard as I could while I jabbed at her feet with my dick frantically. I was so starved for sexual intimacy that even touching her feet was driving me over the edge. And the irony wasn't lost on me; these other guys got to use my girlfriend's fat pussy while I had to eat up their mess just to get my dick teased by my girlfriend's feet.

"They fucked me so good with their big cocks... you don't even get to fuck me..." I whimpered and focussed on eating her, knowing that she was close.

She bucked her ass back into my face as she grunted. "Eat it baby. And fuck my feet with your pink dick."

As her words hit me like daggers I exploded, squirting all over her dirty feet. She grunted hard and came in my mouth, filling the hallway with short breathless moans.

I staggered a bit steadying myself on the handrail of our staircase. Jackie turned around to rest herself sitting on the stairs and leaned in to give me another kiss. I was embarrassed but still turned on. "Thank you." I managed to say awkwardly.

"That was hot as fuck." She said, sounding more sober than before. "You made a mess on my feet." She raised her feet and showed me the evidence of my orgasm. "How did all that cum taste?"

"Um, I don't know. Just like cum I guess." The shame was washing over me and I just wanted to climb into bed after orgasming.

"Don't lie. Tell me you liked it. You ate it out of me like an animal."

I felt the unease turn into thrill again. "Okay, I liked it. I love eating you when you're dirty."

She bit her lip and brought her cummy feet up to my face. "Wonder if I should tell all my girlfriends that you love to eat other men's cum out of my pussy. They might think you're a little sissy bitch, huh?"

I whimpered in response, both fearful and aroused. "Please don't."

"Maybe if you clean up your mess I won't tell anyone just yet." She brought her toes to my face and I knew what I had to do. I quickly licked what I could between her toes and the top of her feet to satisfy her cruel demand. She then arched her feet and I reluctantly licked it from her soles, too.

"Did you like fucking my feet like that? It was pretty pathetic that you had to cum like that, huh? After those other guys got to cum in my pussy."

I was hard again, turned on by her cruelty. Her warm sloppy pussy was so close I could feel the heat. I nodded and answered. "Yes, I loved it." quietly, knowing that the other apartment doors were a few feet away. After all, a lot of other students lived in our building.

"Carry me to bed? I'm so tired and kinda drunk..." She pouted. I complied, lifting her from the stairs and carrying her up to our apartment door which was just down the hall.

Inside I laid her on the bed and immediately caressed her used body, my erection pressing against her warm thighs. She murmured that she was too sore and tired and that I should take care of myself. Shamelessly I picked up her used panties and masturbated in front of her, savoring every scent and flavor of her sluttiness while she lay there, occasionally watching me and smiling a little. "It's funny... you ate more cum tonight than I did." She said sleepily. After I quickly came we fell asleep, exhausted and satisfied.

Part 2

I woke up the next afternoon in a daze. I

remembered the events of last night and felt a mix of shame and arousal. Jackie was already out of bed making coffee in nothing but a t-shirt.

"Sleep well?" She asked cheerily from the kitchen.

"Yeah definitely. Do you work tonight?"

"You wish. I'm taking the night off. But we have to run an errand real quick."

I approached her from behind and embraced her, pressing myself and my morning erection against her round ass. She pressed herself back against me and purred.

"Too sore baby..." She turned around and freed my hardon from my boxers. I poked my hardon between her thighs and rubbed against her hot damp lips, aching to be inside of her. I found myself pathetically fucking her thighs and sliding myself between her smooth shaved lips while I begged to reclaim her.

"Oh no you don't..." She whispered as we kissed. "Manny and his friend fucked me so hard with their big dicks, my pussy is off limits. And besides, you need to go buy me some Plan B."

I groaned in frustration. "Baby you make so much more than me, why do I have to buy it?" I kissed her neck and bucked against her warm crotch, overcome with desire.

Jackie was teasing my dick with her thumb and forefinger, rubbing the head of my dick around in her sloppy wetness. "You know you're too small to make me cum, right baby?" Her breath was hot on my neck as we ground our bodies together and I caressed her curves. I groaned affirmatively as I humped between her legs. "Sex feels so good with other guys, I don't think I want to let you inside me anymore." I froze suddenly as she was now grabbing my dick firmly. "Maybe if you go buy me the morning after pill right now I'll let you inside me again. I'm not really sure."

I was rock hard and leaking precum, so horny that I would've done anything she asked. "Okay baby. Of course." I continued grinding against her a moment before she gently pushed me away. "Right now?" I asked, bewildered.

"Um, yes right now. How would we explain it if I got pregnant?" She rubbed her belly a little, seemingly lost in thought. "It would come out black, right? I mean I don't care but I think our parents and friends might be confused to say the least. I guess I could tell them you're impotent and we got a sperm donor. It's kind of true in a way."

I got dressed quickly and headed to the drug store.