Stripping for Charity

Story Info
Going a little too far to raise money for charity.
3.9k words
4.33
26.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been living in England for a while, I was getting used to life here and getting accustomed to my new crazy lifestyle. Carl took me out for a drink one afternoon, it was just casual drink to catch up and quite normal since we'd become very close. We'd had a lot of fun when I first arrived and things had got a bit out of control; for a while I wasn't sure who I had married but over the last few months our relationship had become more normal.

I love spending time with Carl, he always makes me laugh and I always leave him with a new found energy. We were having a bite to eat over a glass of wine when he mentioned some of his friends were having a fundraiser to send a sick kid to Disney. Carl asked if I'd go with him and bring Alan's wallet. I said I'd love to go but after a while began wondering if there was something else I could do.

. I come from a culture that has nothing in comparison to the people of England or the west but we do have a strong sense of community and a willingness to help each other.

Alan got home around seven and I couldn't wait to discuss the fund raiser.

"Have you heard about this fundraiser?" I asked softly.

Alan said he'd heard something but he didn't know the family personally.

"They are having a fundraiser and said I'd go with Carl, are you coming?" I announced.

"I don't think so but let me know what you want and I'll sort something!"

I knew Alan would give generously, he has a great heart but I felt like I could do something more.

"Isn't there anything else we can do?" I asked gingerly.

"Like what? What do you want to do?"

"Help raise some funds! I don't want this to come up short."

Alan gave me a smile.

"I understand that but usually people will do something to get other people to part with their money, get their head shaved or something."

"You want me to shave my fucking head, okay, I'll do it." I snapped laughing.

"No, not what I meant, it was an example and a bad one. Do something original, something people will pay to see."

He gave me a nervous look as he finished and I started to grin.

"You mean like striptease?"

"That it wasn't what I was suggesting... but yeah something like that." He muttered.

"Why not?"

"Well, the family might not like the idea for one and... well." He stammered as he slumped beside me on the sofa.

"They don't know about the fundraiser so if we don't tell them how the money was raised, can I?"

"Where is it?" Alan asked after a long pause.

"Some bar a friend of Carl owns." I said eagerly.

"I knew he'd be involved in getting you naked."

"No this is my idea and yours, Carl doesn't know yet." I said excitedly.

"Rian, ask first, don't go charging in baby, it's a sensitive subject."

I nodded and grabbed my phone, eager to call Carl and get things moving.

Carl burst out laughing as soon as I told him but said he would call me back in a few minutes after speaking to the bar owner. I was pacing around the room while I waited for him to call back. I'd taken my clothes off a lot over the last year and a lot of people had seen me naked; a few more wouldn't matter.

The phone eventually rang and I could barely control myself as Carl spoke; I'm not sure I listened to everything he said, I was just waiting for him to say yes. Eventually he did and I leapt in the air with excitement before screaming thank you and hanging up.

Alan stood staring at me but I could tell he wasn't totally impressed. I dived on the sofa beside him and gave him a hug, he might not like it but he'd let me see it through.

"How much are you going to pay me?" I whispered.

I guessed from his reaction it was probably a bit soon to ask that, so I skulked away sheepishly. He did make one good suggestion though, when he asked if I was doing it alone. I didn't mind the idea but it would be much more fun if there two of us. I began wracking my brain, I'd not been here that long and didn't have too many friends, especially those that would be willing to strip with me.

For some reason I decided to dress a little sexier than usual for a trip into town, maybe I was trying to get my head around what I was going to do or just put myself in the mood. I'd decided to ask a friend called Tina although I wasn't sure she'd entertain the idea. She worked in one of the bars in town and was really sexy. She was a little taller than me and had a fantastic body, she didn't wear much usually so stripping shouldn't be a problem I thought.

As I walked in the bar she immediately commented on my sexy clothes, a short mini skirt and zip up bodice. I got a glass of wine and sipped nervously as I plucked up the courage to ask her; this was a lot harder than I'd imagined.

Finally things were quiet enough for me to have a word and I explained the idea and what it was for. She listened but didn't say anything, even after I'd finished. I started to think I'd offended her but she didn't seem annoyed.

"How much are you taking off?" She suddenly asked.

"Everything I guess."

"Oh, I don't think I could go that far, underwear maybe, yes I'd go down to my underwear."

"That would be great, you don't have to take everything off if you don't want to, I bet they'd love to see you in just your underwear anyway." I giggled.

She hovered around and was clearly thinking about it when another waitress passed by. Tina called her over and introduced her as Ivona before telling her what I'd suggested; she was quite petite with short blonde hair. I think she's Czech although I wasn't sure, she sounded really sexy though. She started laughing and shrugged her shoulders.

"Yes why not?" She suddenly blurted.

I was amazed and almost flung my arms around them both. They returned to work for a few minutes before coming over again and we made plans to meet up after they finished work. We only had until the Saturday night and it was already Tuesday, not much time to sort things out.

I met up with them just after six and we had a few glasses of wine while we made our plans. We decided on music we all knew and felt sexy dancing to and then our outfits. There were all sorts of ideas but I pointed out, maybe showing some experience that whatever we chose it had to be easy to take off. Finally we agreed to meet up on the Thursday night and have a little dance around town to sort of rehearse although we all agreed to keep our clothes on.

Ivona was really funny and seemed really excited to be taking part; I'm sure she was as keen as me to make as much money for the family as we could.

Carl was at my house when I got home and I entered a little nervous in case something had changed; it hadn't and I filled him in on what we had planned. He just sat there smiling and even Alan seemed to like it. I left them alone and went off to sort through my wardrobe, hoping to find enough clothes to make up my outfit. I had most of it but would do a little shopping for a few items. I couldn't wait till Thursday and meeting up with the girls.

We were all buzzing with excitement as we headed off around town in search of a dance floor. I have no idea what people thought as we tried to rehearse our little act in a bar, I'd suggested they come to my house but I lived a long way from town.

I left them about eleven and we arranged to meet at the bar for a drink before Carl took us to the bar for the fundraiser. It was some distance away but I think that made them happier to go through with it.

Saturday I was so nervous and I hoped they would both turn up, I almost worked myself into a panic before I decided I'd just do it alone if I had to. I played the songs over and over again so I knew every beat and bass line, I was so ready for this. We all met up at two and Carl arrived a little after. He got us all a drink and thanked us for our help before we headed off. It was a fun drive but you could feel the tension growing in the car until finally we arrived.

Carl led us inside and introduced us to the owner John, a huge guy in his forties with a shaved head. He was very friendly and led us around the bar discreetly asking where we wanted to dance and what we needed. It was a very long bar with a high ceiling and we opted to dance on the bar itself. He said he'd put mats on so we wouldn't slip but begged us to be careful.

We had a drink with him to calm our nerves before heading off for a bite to eat with Carl. The bar was closing at six for an hour to prepare and would reopen at seven. We were not going to dance until nine so we had plenty of time for the nerves to build again.

We were dressed in jeans and jumpers when we entered the bar about half seven and there were already a lot of people inside. Carl said they hoped for around two hundred and I noticed Tina wince. I gave her a hug as we watched people doing all sorts of daft things to raise money, mostly shaving heads, eyebrows and chest hair.

They'd been charging people five pounds to get in, it would help raise funds and ensure those entering were here to raise money.

Half eight and Carl called us aside and John led us up to his living quarters to get changed. It had been a fun night so far and John was optimistic about how much had been raised.

He left us alone and we began to change, all giggling as we saw each other in our skimpy outfits. We'd decided to dress as the Britney Spears high school girl with very short plaid skirts, short white blouses and knee high white stockings. Bras and thongs were as small as we dare. We were using her music 'oops I've done it again' for the first part of our dance. The music would then change to the Bodyrockers and 'I like the way you move'. I guess it was going to last about eight minutes in total and if any of us felt up to it, we'd be naked for the last ten to fifteen seconds. I knew I'd show but wasn't too sure about the others.

I pulled out a blonde wig and put it on, everyone fell about laughing at this Asian Britney spears character with bright blonde hair, I knew it looked silly but hopefully it would ease the tension and add some humour.

Carl joined us and sat chatting for a few minutes, I'd asked Alan to come but he said he couldn't so I didn't push him. We could hear John downstairs announcing a special treat over the disco and we knew we were going on and I'm sure we all began to tremble in our heels.

Carl lead us back to the bar and there was a loud chatter as we entered; the place was rammed and we had to squeeze past everyone. John helped and was pretty stern making everyone move. My legs were trembling as I climbed the makeshift steps up onto the bar counter and we filed along. The noise was deafening and we could see for the first time just how many people were there.

We stood for a second or two as John reminded everyone why we were all there and that they should behave before telling the DJ to get it started.

The music began and so did we, just as we'd rehearsed a couple of nights earlier after drinking too much wine. There was a huge cheer as we all began to dance in unison, swaying our hips as we lowered our bodies.

I was playing on the Britney wig as I began to relax and enjoy the moment but as the music changed to the Bodyrockers I cast it aside and let my own black hair fall free. Now I suddenly felt much more comfortable and glanced around as I toyed with my blouse. Ivona already had hers open and I quickly pulled mine apart, to reveal my skimpy bra.

I lowered my body towards the counter as I dropped the blouse off my shoulders and down my back. My knees were spread wide and revealing the skimpiest thong to all those stood around the front of the bar. I cast off the blouse as I stood again, turning my back on the audience I bent over as far as I could, my legs parted and I can only guess what they could see.

As I pulled myself up I was pressing my breasts together teasing with my bra and after unclipping it at the front I held it in place, teasing the guys at the front before whisking it away to reveal my tits.

I was on it now and oblivious to the other two, who I barely noticed. It wasn't being selfish, we'd agreed to stay in unison for the first dance but do our own thing as we stripped.

I was running my hands all over my body, massaging my breasts before lowering them and pulling my skimpy skirt all over the place. Now as I slowly lowered my body I spread my legs as wide as I could, my bum inches from the counter. I pushed myself up and turned my back on everyone as I kept my legs wide while bending over until my arms were almost resting on the counter. I was looking through my legs and had no doubts about how much they could see.

I stood again and keeping my back to the room I undid the skirt, running it from side to side as I teased before pulling it away completely, so I wore only my skimpy thong. I swayed my hips a while before slowly turning to face them again, slowly lowering my body but not as low as before. I stood and danced for a few seconds as I teased those closest to me before slowly lowering myself to the counter again. This time I sank my body so low I sat on the counter, my legs wide and my thong hiding nothing. I pulled myself up again but had no idea where we were in the track. I really didn't care, if I was going to do it, I might as well just do it.

I slipped my fingers in either side of my thong and pressed slightly, teasing as I swayed my hips. I laughed at the reaction of those closest to me and pointed to the red buckets around the bar for donations. I glanced around; Ivona was just removing her skirt while Tina was almost out of site at the other end of the bar. I slipped my fingers back inside the band and began to press the thong lower, before slowly turning my back on them again. I had been waiting for this moment and had never doubted I'd go all the way. I slowly began to push them further down and felt them slowly slip over my bum. I pushed them as far as my knees before I stood, releasing them to slide down my legs. I was careful to step out of them, and kick them aside before continuing but I could hear a roar as I began to turn around.

I'd dropped my hands to cover my crotch, my pussy mostly shaven. I teased and smiled at them but couldn't resist it any longer. I pulled my hands away and raised my arms in the air before swaying my hips as I danced naked on the counter. I had no idea how long was left but I was already committed. I lowered myself a little and those around the front were screaming for lower; I laughed but stood again as I glanced calmly around the room. There were a lot of women there but it was mostly men watching near the front. I swayed my hips again and teased to go lower but stopped as I turned my back on them again.

It felt like we'd been up there for ages and there couldn't be long left now I thought. Ivona was already naked but I still didn't know about Tina. I began to bend forward again and smiled at the guys up front through my legs. I knew what I was showing but wasn't that the idea. As I turned back to face them I was content I'd shown them enough but they were still calling for lower.

I swayed from side to side before slowly beginning to lower my body. I paused to tease but slowly continued, spreading my legs wide as I sank as low as I could without sitting. My bum was hovering millimetres over the counter, my legs spread wide and most likely my lips too as I stayed motionless for a few moments. Suddenly I recognised the final beats of the track and ran my hands up my inner thighs and over my pussy before standing again.

The music ended and there was an enormous roar and cheer as all three of us hugged each other. John was immediately there to help us down and kept any wandering hands away, although everyone was really well behaved. The girls were gathering their clothes but I had tossed mine all over the place, so I stepped down from the counter and amongst the crowd still naked. I waited a few seconds before we all made our way through the crowd naked..

I was shaking as I entered the living quarters, the girls right behind me and as we slumped onto his sofas and started to laugh. It had been amazing fun and we were all buzzing with excitement. They were both teasing me about how much I'd put on display but I think Ivona was almost as bad.

Ivona had gone all the way but Tina had gone down to her thong. They were killing themselves laughing at how long I'd been naked though and couldn't believe I'd stripped so early.

It had been fantastic fun but we needed to raise money, so we wanted to get them to pay up. We all started to dress but were keen to keep it a little sexy. I pulled on a thin white t-shirt, a short skirt and put my heels back on. My nipples were rock hard and clearly visible through the thin materiel as I waited for the other two to dress before we went back downstairs.

As we walked back into the bar and there was another huge cheer and John came over to meet us.

"You were fantastic." He screamed.

He gave us all a hug and congratulated us on seeing it through.

"Will you take the buckets around; I'll send someone with you."

All three of us eagerly agreed and John assigned a doorman to escort each of us. It was chaos and people were thrusting money at us from all directions as they patted our shoulders or backs. I was ploughing my way through the crowd and was truly amazed at the money they were putting into the bucket.

My t-shirt was clinging to me as it became wet with sweat from all the body heat. I'd made it to the far end of the room and began to head back along the opposite side as people continued to shove notes in my direction. £20, £40 sometimes more and I began to well up inside.

It was quite a struggle to push through all the bodies and I'd been getting a few people fondle my bum as I squeezed past them. I hadn't said anything, it didn't seem worth causing a scene.

Music had started again but I continued to push through and collect as much as I could. I didn't have to ask, as soon as they saw me, they were all eager to give.

I was soaked as I reached the bar again, my thin t-shirt stuck to my body and was virtually see through.

John spread his arms and gave all a huge hug as we all gathered beside the bar. He got us drinks and kept thanking us but to be honest, it was becoming a bit embarrassing. Carl reappeared and gave me a squeeze and a naughty grin before teasing me about how much I'd displayed. I just laughed, I knew I shown a lot but hopefully it was going to be worth it.

John climbed on stage beside the DJ and began thanking everyone one for their support. "It's been amazing he said to see so many of you can out to support us. I need to thank three very special young ladies who have raised a lot more than money tonight." Everyone began laughing and cheering.

I was stood beside the bar listening as I sipped my wine when Tina and Ivona came over and said they wanted to leave. I agreed as we had a long drive back so I asked Carl if we could leave discreetly and he lead us away.

It was fun in the car on the way back because we were still thrilled at what we'd done. Tina was a little frustrated she'd not gone all the way but as Carl told her, she'd looked amazing and left just enough to the imagination.

None of us knew that John was the little boy's uncle, which explains why he'd been so emotional. Carl dropped the girls off at their homes before driving me back where Alan was still up. I almost had to drag him in and we all sat and had a drink as we told Alan what had happened.

They both began teasing me, asking me to recreate what I'd done but I wasn't falling for it and I went off to bed.

It was a few days before Carl let me know how much was raised although John had said they were at around £1500 when he took us upstairs to change. At the end of the night they'd raised £5376 and money was still coming in. Not bad I thought for just wanting to help and I'll admit I even enjoyed it. Carl took me into town a few days later and we went to tell the girls, they were really overjoyed.

12