Stroking and Moaning for you Irene

Info
Irene doesn't know this is how I think of her.
233 words
3.73
9.3k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



Irene is a coworker of mine. She was always mildly attractive until one day....She showed up to office in formal wear and short skirts with makeup on, which she normally doesn't.

The Moment she showed up to office, I couldn't take my eyes off her. I was flabbergasted...beyond speechless. She was extremely attractive, I could feel a hard-on growing. She sat at her desk doing her work quietly and moments later she started taking off her high heels, crossing her beautiful legs and pointing her feet towards my direction. Until today I cannot forget that sight of her.

A while later at office , she walked up to me in her well-endowed body and short-skirt bare-footed. I took a glance over her direction and all I noticed is her pretty face walking over with her beautiful long legs and bare feet. She got close to me asking for questions about work . It was during this time I could feel a raging hard-on in my pants. Immediately I told her I had to excuse myself to the toilet.

Guess what? I was in a cubicle jerking off intensively over the image of her, eventually I exploded all over my right hand moaning out loud her name. If we were alone in the office, I would bang her hard on the office table no questions.

Time to time, I still fantasize over her.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Realsensualman
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
bbaron2274bbaron2274over 1 year ago

There is no story, no introduction, no development, and actually no action, no thought process, nothing

If you want to write, then write. not this..............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
my name is Irene

OMG, my name is Irene. I got so turned on when i heard you calling my name. I assume that you are calling out for me. That is really a big turn on. I cum so hard 3 times while listening to this.

tinylilsweetpeatinylilsweetpeaover 3 years ago

It sounds like Irene was into you. Did you let her know the effect she had on you? I like to know when I’ve made a man hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love this fantasy

I came 3 times holy shit

Share this

Similar Stories

Redheads in Trucks Bubba's Guide to selecting & picking up women.in Humor & Satire
Male Moaning Orgasm Hot Male moaning sounds.in Audio
Countdown Orgasm with Me Let's countdown and cum hard together.in Audio
Cumming Twice Cumming hard twice for you.in Audio
Phone Sex Lets masturbate over the phone.in Audio
More Stories