Strong Safety Ch. 04

Story Info
Liam learns how to love.
7.5k words
4.72
7k
12

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword: Once again thank you to all the people that vote and comment, it provides great encouragement to finish the story. I believe that there will be 7 chapters by the time I finish the story. I have some fresh ideas and some recirculated ones forming for a new story or two. Just a reminder that these aren't edited, I'm sorry for the mistakes you'll inevitably find.

Disclaimer: All sexual situations and actions are between fictitious characters that are at least 18 years old or older.

I knew that Lauren was exhausted and wasn't surprised when she fell asleep shortly after we got on the road. The air mattress wasn't the most comfortable bed and each day had been emotionally exhausting. Lauren and Harry tried to keep everything happy and light but some pain had to be shared as well. In the end, we had spent three days together and both of them seemed to be in a pretty good place by the time we left. They had gotten used to not being a part of one another's lives but I hoped for Lauren's sake this wasn't closure but the start to a new chapter for them.

We had decided to head back to Darren and Samantha's house. We still had a few days until the dorms opened and we couldn't take Tate back until the stables at school reopened. Thankfully, Darren and Samantha were out of town again so we would have the house to ourselves.

We slept hard that first night and late into the next morning. I managed to wake up before Lauren and get a run before she got up. I hadn't been as disciplined as I should have been during the break and it sucked by the time I got into the third mile. My time which was normally around 19 minutes for a 5K was 21 minutes. My football season was over but if I wasn't careful then I would be in terrible condition by the time we began our off-season program.

I grabbed a quick shower and then thought about food. I wanted to cook her breakfast but wasn't sure if I should use the kitchen. I decided to do a quick inventory to see if they had anything on hand to make breakfast with. I was shocked at the amount of cereal I found in the pantry. I guess her affinity for it didn't start at West Alabama. I made some coffee and prepared her a bowl of cereal then snuck back into her room.

"Dear God, You've made the singularly most beautiful woman in the world. I love her." She had shifted into the middle of the bed and had rolled almost onto her stomach. She had one leg bent at a 90 at the hip and knee while the other leg was straight. The blanket followed her contours. Her hair had fallen behind her on her pillow while a few whisps covered her cheek. Those kissable lips were slightly parted. I wanted to sit and watch her chest rise and fall as she slept but her cereal was getting soggy.

"Hey baby, good morning," I whispered in her ear.

"Hmm?"

"Good morning, would you like some breakfast?"

"You're going to spoil me," she said.

"Will it keep you with me?"

"I would stay with you anyway but I'm not opposed to the princess treatment."

"Y'all must love cereal. I found six different varieties in the pantry. I believe this is one of your favorites and of course coffee."

"Liam, you're so sweet and too good to me. What about you? You're going to join me aren't you?"

"Wouldn't miss it but I only had two hands so I've got to grab mine. Be right back."

We spent the next 15 minutes munching cereal and laughing. It was the best mixture of friendship and love that I had ever experienced. After I had finished, she grabbed my bowl and cup and then set them on the floor by the bed. Then she straddled my lap and began kissing me gently and sweetly. "Thank you for spoiling me. My life has been filled with stuff but I've never had someone pay so much attention to me. I love you, Lee." The passion started building in her kiss. Soon our hips were moving together and we were dry-humping each other.

"Liam, I want to make love. I have had sex and I have fucked but no one has ever made love to me. Please, baby, make love to me."

"Tonight beautiful, we will make love tonight. I didn't bring any protection but I will have everything ready for tonight. Do you need anything?"

"Just you."

"Lauren, I've never been with anyone. You'll have to be patient with me. I want it to be special but I'm super nervous."

"I'm nervous too, love. I need to tell you about it but I don't want to make you jealous or upset."

"I already know that you and Ty have been together, Lauren. I..."

"He's the second guy I've been with Liam. The first guy was Travis and he was my high-school boyfriend. We hooked up after our senior prom. Just the two of them. The first time because I wanted to experience it and the second time because it was expected. I haven't ever been in love with my partner. You'll be the first person that I have ever given myself to in love. Liam, I want you to have whatever you want from me but please don't throw me away when we're done."

"I hate this question but I have to ask it; did you use protection with both of them? I love you and we can figure anything out if it's necessary but I need to know it will be safe for us to be together."

Her tears welled in her eyes again, "Both of them were angry when I insisted they wear a condom. It was like they didn't care what happened to me only that they enjoyed themselves. I'm on the pill and you don't have to wear one. I trust you completely."

"I trust you too. This step will change things, Lauren. Once we start sharing our love this way there isn't any going back; we will become closer than ever or it will drive us apart."

"I know. It will bring us together, Liam. I believe in us."

"Me too. Let's get up and get ready to go out for a little while. If we stay here then I will go stir crazy and I want to cook for you tonight. We will get everything we need and come back for an early supper then we'll make love."

We didn't leave the house until almost noon. I only had two stops in mind but we filled the afternoon. We did a little shopping at some clothing boutiques and wandered the downtown square in Lauren's hometown. It was 18 times the size of the place I grew up but even then the population is under 20,000 people. I made her show me her high school just like she made me show mine. Finally, we head for a chain drugstore and Publix. I had debated on what to prepare but our minds were on other things so I went with simple meat and potatoes. For dessert, I bought a key-lime pie they make in-store. We were back at the house at 3:30.

We lugged our loot into the kitchen and I sent my lovely Lauren off to relax. Meal prep was simple. I seasoned and seared the steaks and then put them in the oven to finish cooking. The potatoes I cooked in the microwave, then smashed them and loaded them with butter, cheese, and bacon before putting them in the oven as well. I was finished in 25 minutes and was letting the steaks rest when Lauren walked back into the kitchen. She had put on a dress. I stopped and stared. It wasn't slinky or sexy; it was a simple wrap dress that was absolutely beautiful. The soft blue fabric matched her eye and complimented her blond hair which she had pulled back in an updo. She was stunning.

"You about done, handsome?"

"Yes ma'am, it's ready to be plated and served. If you'll have a seat then I'll have it in front of you in a couple of minutes."

"If it can wait about five minutes why don't you go upstairs and get ready? I'll prepare the plates and we can eat when you get back down here."

"Yes ma'am. I don't know how I can get close to how beautiful and elegant you look. I'll be back down as quickly as I can be."

"You'll find a garment bag hanging in the bathroom waiting for you. Everything should fit."

"How?"

She winked and smiled, "A girl's got her ways. Especially in her hometown."

I hustled upstairs and into the shower. I opened the garment bag and found the clothes she had picked for me. She had picked everything, right down to my underwear. She was right, everything did fit. I walked back downstairs in black slacks and a blue shirt that matched her dress.

She had placed everything on the dining room table but instead sitting at opposite ends she had placed her chair next to mine on the right side. She had even made sweet tea. She was sitting, waiting for me. I came up behind her and whispered in her ear, "You're incredible, darlin'. I love you so much."

Both of us were a bundle of nerves. Her hands were shaking and my knees were bouncing so hard they shook the table a couple of times. "This tea tastes like Mama's," I smiled at her.

"She might have shown me how she makes it while we were home before Christmas," she said with her own smile.

"You're gonna spoil me," I echoed her words from this morning.

"Will it make you want to stay with me?"

I kissed her, "As long as you'll have me, Lauren. I love you."

"Lee, I know that neither of us is overly religious but would you say grace tonight? I am so grateful right now and I need to say thank you to God for bringing us together."

"Yes, love, I will offer our thanks." It was a simple prayer like those I had heard my grandfather say at Thanksgiving but I meant it with my whole heart.

I hope she enjoyed her meal, to be honest, I don't remember mine that well. After we ate and took our dishes to the kitchen, I started to clean the kitchen so we could head upstairs. It wasn't quite 5:00 and the sun was getting very low on the horizon. She grabbed my hand and pulled me away, "Leave them for tomorrow love. There's something more important we need to get to."

I thought we were about to head to her bedroom but instead, she pulled me into the living room. "I was jealous the night of the rodeo. Alicia got to dance with you but I never got the chance."

"Lauren, I couldn't have danced with you that night but I would be happy to do it anytime you'd like to now."

She called out the digital assistant speaker and said "Play In Case You Didn't Know by Brett Young"

We swayed to the music and held each other like lovers. The kiss that we shared as the song ended will always be one of my favorites.

"Let's go to bed, love" she whispered as we finished our kiss and the song.

I scooped my Lauren into my arms and carried her to the bedroom. I set her on her feet near the foot of the bed and took a moment to look into her eyes. My right brushed her cheek and then pulled her lips to mine for another kiss. My hands slipped down her waist to that absolutely perfect butt. My left hand found the belt that tied her dress closed and pulled until the knot slipped the front of her dress slipped open.

She was wearing a matching lilac bra and panty set. It was a beautiful color on her. The bra had a satin appearance and feel and the panties were the string bikini style. I stepped back half a step. Holding both of her hands she allowed me to drink in her form. Proud firm breasts with a small waist and pierced navel. The panties rode low across her hips and followed the swell of her incredible ass.

I stood still as she began to undress me, slowly undoing the buttons on my dress shirt. "This one is mine," she said about my shirt. "I want you to wear it frequently but don't wash it or get rid of it without asking me first, please. It will stay with me in my dorm room unless you need it for something."

"Whatever you say, beautiful."

She removed it and held it close to her nose, inhaling my scent. She carefully placed it on an upholstered chair in the corner of her room. She came back and released my belt allowing me just enough time to slip off my shoes before she lowered them and herself. There in front of me was the most beautiful woman I could imagine kneeling and removing my pants and then my socks. I expected her to stand back up but instead, she remained on her knees. She looked up at me locking onto my eyes. Her hands slid up my thighs to the waistband of the red boxer briefs she had selected for me. Sliding them down to my mid-thigh she freed my cock.

She began exploring it with her hands, feeling its weight and girth. Her left hand reached for my sack and gently massaged it. Again looking into my eyes, she kissed the tip gently and then opened her mouth to take the head inside. I don't have a monster dick. It's only about 6 1/2 inches but it is thick and the head was swollen. She got the head inside her mouth and couldn't get in more. I felt her tongue begin to tease the underside of the head and my knees trembled. Part of me wanted to grab her head and ram my cock down her throat while another part of me just wanted to trust her and allow her to please me. I went with the second option and I swear she smiled at me with her lips wrapped around my dick. Her tongue cupped the bottom part of my shaft and she began to bob her head. She couldn't get much more into her mouth so she took her right hand and stroked the rest of my shaft.

"Not going to last much longer" I whispered in a ragged breath.

Her effort level jumped and I managed to warn her "comminggg!"

She allowed me to shoot my load into her mouth and as it subsided she added light suction to pull out the final drops. She pulled her mouth from my still semi-erect shaft and swallowed my come.

"I don't know if you plan to wear a condom tonight but I wanted your come inside of me. I've never done that before but it was worth it to see your face as you came."

I pulled her to her feet and kissed her. Her love was so evident in her actions. She had wanted me to receive all the pleasure from our first time together.

"I'll do whatever I can to make you happy," I smiled at her.

I picked her up and carried her to the edge of the bed. It was fantastic removing her bra and enjoying her nipples. I planned to taste pussy for the first time and started kissing down her body. I slipped off her panties and moved my head lower. "Liam, I want that but I want you inside of me even more. Please, sweetheart, I need to feel you."

"Your choice, with a condom or without."

"Without, just you and me tonight."

Our lips joined and I brought my hips to meet hers. It wasn't like the movies. I didn't just slide right in so she placed her hand between our bodies and guided my cock into her velvety pussy. I went in slowly, my senses on overload. I had just come and I felt my balls tightening again. I stopped moving to compose myself and opened my eyes to see Lauren's face. It was contorted and I was afraid I was hurting her. "You okay?" I asked.

"Give me a second, please. You're really thick and I need to adjust."

I just watched her face as she made slight adjustments to the angle of her hips. "Okay, love I'm ready."

"Can I just stay like this for another minute? Lauren, this, this is so different that anything I imagined. I can feel your heartbeat with my whole body."

She smiled. Her whole face smiled. This was the most magical thing I had ever experienced. I rubbed my thumb over the dimple on her left cheek. "Have I ever told you that I love your smile and especially your dimples?"

"Liam, you're buried in my pussy, and you're thinking about my dimples? You could hurt a girl's feelings if you're not careful," She teased still smiling.

"I love every part of you, Lauren," I said as I leaned in and kissed her cheek. I had regained my composure and hoped I had enough composure to help her reach her climax. "You ready?"

With a nod, she started rocking her hips slowly. I brought mine to meet hers with every upward thrust.

"I'm new to this. Today's my first day," I teased her. "I could use some advice."

"You're doing pretty good so far but what would you like to know?"

"How to make you scream my name."

She laughed and said, "That's a pretty big goal. Are you sure you're ready to try for that?"

"Oh yeah, I want to leave you thoroughly loved and satisfied. Tell me what you would like me to do."

"Slid out and climb up on the bed and lay back."

I did as she asked. She straddled me and used her hand to guide me back inside of her. Fuck yeah! This is the view that I had jerked off to so many times. "So cowgirl, huh?" I asked with a smirk.

"Yes sir. You just make sure you hold back until I tell you and I assure you that I'll smile every time I say your name."

Once again her hips started to rock. I thought she would move up and down but she preferred forward to back. She moved slowly at first. I watched her face locked in concentration, eyes closed, and her hands planted firmly on my chest. Her breasts were swaying slightly in concert with her movements. I had to touch them. I cupped them both, rubbing my thumbs over her hard nipples. "Yes Liam, just like that. Ooooh," she started to moan.

Her pace quickened as did the pressure she put on her clit as she ground against my pubic bone. By now I was struggling to control my desire to thrust upward into her. I was trying to just maintain the pressure she was seeking. "Come on, Liam. Fuck me now baby."

With that, I started thrusting upward. I had to grab her hips to keep her sliding off of me. "Keep going, keep going, just like that," she urged. "I'm getting ready, baby. Almost there."

I wanted to wait on her but I couldn't hold back any longer. "Can't wait!" I groaned. My cock jerked hard inside of her and began releasing my semen in forceful blasts. Thrust powerfully one last time into her and felt her begin to shudder. "OH YEAH!" she shouted. I felt a wave-like motion through her pussy, squeezing every drop of come out of me. She collapsed forward onto my chest breathing heavily. "Sorry, I didn't remember to scream your name," she whispered.

"You're joking, right? I don't even remember what my name is."

She giggled, "So you enjoyed your first time? No, disappointments?"

I rolled over on my side so I could look her in the eyes. "I would have been disappointed if it had been anyone other than you. It was beyond perfect, love."

Sex is messy. Great sex is extraordinarily messy. We had wrecked the bed and the sheets were covered in our combined fluids. I lay there tracing the lines of her body with my fingertips. I was enamored with every facet of Lauren: her sounds, her taste, the way she felt, her scent, and her appearance. I knew this was coming and now I would have to fight not to lose myself and everything else in my life in my love and devotion to her but I couldn't bear the thought of ever losing her.

Lost in my thoughts, I was surprised when Lauren said, "We should get cleaned up and change the sheets." She looked into my face and saw my anxiety. "What's wrong? Is something bothering you?"

"I just can't stand the thought of losing you. I've been afraid to get to this point with anyone because I've seen what happens when it goes wrong. I don't want to be wrong, Lauren. I want this to be real and I want it forever but I'm scared."

"Liam, I'm not going anywhere. I love you the same way you love me. Remember what you told me when I was afraid, 'head on and right beside one another.'"

I was tempted to say the words that my Dad had said to Mom with his last breath but I was afraid that it would jinx us, so I simply nodded and pulled her close to me. "I love you, Lauren. Thank you for loving me back."

I wanted to make love again the next day but when I saw Lauren wincing at just my touch, I changed my mind. Sex would be part of our routine but it would have to wait until she felt better.

On the third day, we woke up early because we would have to take Tate with us. We planned to head back and pick up my truck and then head up to school. I was grabbing a shower when Lauren joined me in the giant shower. "It may be a little while before we can get together like this again. So I want you to fuck me."

"Baby, we don't have to this if you're still hurtin'. I'll be okay I promise."

"Liam, I love you but you're so dense sometimes. This is for both of us. I liked sex before you but I fuckin' love it now! I'm going to put my leg up on that bench and you're going to get behind me and take me. Understand?!" she asked me with a smile

12