Strong Safety Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready to head to the bedroom?" I whispered.

As she took my hand, I noticed hers was trembling slightly. She led me to the bedroom that I had come to think of as ours. I kissed her again and slowly removed her T-shirt. I kept my eyes locked on hers. As much as I wanted to devour her body, it felt more important to stay connected. As they say "The eyes are the window to the soul."

I explored her body with my hands. Letting my fingertips glide across her smooth skin. I unfastened her bra and teased her nipples with my thumbs. I smiled when she arched her back and brought them more into my hands. Her breathing was getting heavier. "Doin' okay there gorgeous?"

"You're teasing me, Lee. I'm not sure if I love it or if I'm going to rip your clothes off and fuck you."

"Patience, love." I kissed her again and brought my hands to her hips. I felt her smooth abs contract when I rubbed the knuckle of my forefinger across them down to the button on her shorts. I unbuttoned and slid the zipper down without ever letting her lips go. I slipped them off and stepped back to take in her whole body. Oh, she's so perfect. Delicate yet strong just like a cowgirl should be. She stood before me in just her tiny pink bikini panties.

"Lauren, I've never seen a girl more perfect or beautiful even in my dreams. I love you: body, heart, and soul." I undressed slowly for her and was standing in my underwear before her. I let her explore me with her eyes and fingertips much like I had done.

"Liam, your body is incredible and sexy but it's your heart that I love most."

"I'm yours now and forever. Body and heart."

We came together and kissed again. I backed her toward the bed. When her knees bumped against it we stopped and removed one another's underwear. Then she sat down and leaned back opening her legs to me. It was a slow and delightful entry. I had missed her body and this connection for 2 weeks now. "I'm not sure how long I can last love," I whispered.

"I just need to feel you inside me, baby. It lasts as long as it lasts."

We lay there staring into one another's eyes and let our bodies reacquaint themselves. Slow thrusting built quickly and soon her hips were rocking to meet mine.

"Liam, it feels so good, love. Keep going baby, keep going."

I have heard that doing math problems in your head and reciting lines from famous speeches can keep you from coming too soon. I have never been able to concentrate on math or memory when I'm with Lauren. Her love and physical contact make everything else disappear. I was gritting my teeth and flexing every muscle I could trying to hold back. Finally, it was too much and I had to let go. "Baby, I'm coming" I groaned. The answer to how long I could last was 6 and a half minutes. I was disappointed because I hadn't given her enough time to orgasm with me.

"Thank you, Lee. It was wonderful."

"Sweetheart, I hope you don't think we're done. I wasn't able to last very long the first time but I plan to go as many times as you'll let me."

She threw her arms around my neck. "I've never felt more loved or sexier than I do right now."

"Hold that thought."

I hadn't fucked a pussy filled with my come before and I will admit I preferred it without it but I wasn't going to stop until both of us were satisfied. I hadn't gone soft so I began to move again. Each thrust brought a squelch that made us giggle. She looked so alive and happy. This is what we both needed.

Our second session lasted a lot longer than the first. The third and fourth lasted longer than the first two times combined. Lauren was able to reach her climax on each successive attempt. The beauty and virility of youth. We were both sore but satiated when we climbed into her truck early that afternoon. Thankfully we were in the time of year when the daylight hours are at their peak and we would hopefully still reach southern GA before the sun went down.

Things were frosty at her mom and Darren's house. They couldn't understand why we weren't pushing to make as much money as possible off of the horror. I had also screwed badly by revealing my knowledge of Harry. It was a short, tense visit. Lauren promised that after the criminal case was complete then she would visit with them about a civil case. This seemed to placate them for the time being.

We did go see Harry. He was surprised to see Lauren's new look. She told him what precipitated the need for a new look. He was enraged by what had happened and asked what was being done to make things right. I couldn't reveal anything about my personal quest for justice but we did tell him all about the criminal case that was being built.

"I hope those bastards get to experience all the horrors that sex offenders endure in prison. Their assholes need to be stretched wide enough that they can give one another a visual prostate exam," Harry seethed. "How are you two making it?" he asked compassionately.

"We're making it. I'm going to be staying with Liam and his mom over the summer. Mom is really upset that I'm not trying to sue the school and hotel chain."

"Typical Samantha, she always wants someone to pay," he muttered. "I was actually interested in that little ring on that little finger," he said with a smile.

"It's a promise ring, Daddy. I promise you'll be one of the first to know when it becomes something else."

I was surprised that Samantha and Darren hadn't noticed or didn't mention the ring. Why I was surprised is more of a mystery. They hadn't even commented on Lauren's hair.

We stayed 2 days with him and headed back to southwest Alabama. I'm not sure when it happened but it seemed that Lauren was content to let me do all the driving. "Whatcha doin' over there?" I asked her playfully.

"Thinking. I'm not sure if I want to be a part of the rodeo team next year."

"Is that because of what happened in Casper or were you thinking about it before?"

"I'm not sure. I accomplished my goal of winning a national title. I'm not sure I want to put in that kind of effort again. It was hard on Tate and me. I'm not sure how the team is going to feel about me when everything is settled. Now there's us to consider as well. I don't think you should drop out of football and I wouldn't think of asking you to do so. I'm just thinking out loud."

"Can you work as a coach or tutor for the team? I don't know if that's something you'd be interested in but if the team wants you and you're willing, then I think teaching Alicia or other breakaway ropers your skills would allow you to still ride but keep you closer to home."

"What about our time together? I'm not sure I want to go back to separate dorms and not have you next to me every night."

"What if we got an off-campus apartment together?"

"Will your scholarship allow that?"

"Now that I'm through my freshman year I can request a waiver. I don't know of any reason for them not to grant it."

"Let's look into it. You should talk to your Mom as well."

Summer was flying by way too fast. I had to go back to campus to check in and demonstrate my adherence to my fitness plan. I was surprised when I checked in and was measured at 5'11.5" and 187 lbs. I had grown 3/4 of an inch and put 10 lbs. of muscle. I was looking forward to the upcoming season. There had been some staff changes as well which is pretty typical in college football and it was the expectation in D2. Nobody wanted to stay in D2.

I made an appointment with the AD and HC. I wanted the waiver and I had a decent shot at getting it. I was one of 2 guys that had played in the defensive backfield. Jimmy had left for a Sunbelt team and the other cornerback Peter Miller was the only other player with experience.

I showed up at my appointment 10 minutes early and waited in the hall. "Coach Adams will see you now," said the work-study student that was manning the desk.

"Stanley, thanks for coming in son. What can we do for you?"

"I would like a waiver to live off campus. I understand that my scholarship won't cover it but I'm willing to pay that portion out of pocket."

"Liam, are you planning to live solo or do you have roommates in mind? I ask because you're one of the most promising players on the team and we're going to need you focused. Your DB coach bragged and bragged on you, kid. We want to see you live up to your potential."

"My girlfriend and I are planning to live together, sir. We've been together for 9 months now and are serious."

"This is the same girlfriend that had that trouble out in Casper, right?"

"Yes sir, but we're close to having that behind us now."

"I hated to hear about what happened. Look I'm not trying to be a hardass but I'm not sure this is the best thing for you or the team. College football takes focus and dedication. It's not in your best interest to have your attention pulled away by relationship drama. I think it would be best if you remain on campus."

I hadn't expected this response but I had come prepared. "I would like to redshirt this year."

"WHAT?! Why would you do that? You're most likely going to be a starter. I can't afford to have you on the sidelines for the whole year."

"Look, Coach Adams, I'm not trying to force your hand or make you do anything you don't want to do but Lauren is the most important thing in my life. If we can't be together in our own place then I have to adjust my schedule to make time for her."

"That's what I'm talking about, son. You've got the rest of your life for love and all that shit. You have a limited window to play college football. If she loves you then she'll understand," he interjected.

"You don't understand, sir. Football is expendable to me but she isn't. When I look back on my life, if the greatest thing I accomplish is college football glory then the best years will always be behind me. With Lauren, my best days are in front of me."

"So if you redshirt, we'll be back here having the same conversation next year except you won't have another redshirt year to pull out. Why not do it my way and help your team?"

"I won't have to have this conversation again because if this will be your standard then I'll transfer to West Florida or one of the schools nearby that Lauren has already agreed to transfer to."

"So you're going to extort me? I've got to say I'm not sure that I like your attitude. Maybe I'll just cut you and drop your scholarship."

"Coach..." the AD spoke for the first time.

Coach Adams looked in his direction to see him shaking his head negatively.

"Coach, I wouldn't dream of forcing you to do anything you don't feel is right. I just have to do what's right for Lauren and me."

"Stanley, if I let you have your waiver will you withdraw your redshirt request? I don't like it but I'm going to need your experience. Let me warn you, you're on thin ice with me. I don't like your lack of commitment to the team. I don't like selfish players."

"I will withdraw my request and do everything I can to make you change your mind about me and my commitment."

"You'll get your wavier but you owe me 110% effort, understand?"

"Yes sir and thank you."

"I'll see you in August for two-a-days. Try studying the playbook before you get here and showing some leadership."

I nodded and left the office relieved and anxious at the same time.

The third week of July brought news about Lauren's attack. The voice on the phone was spot on in his prediction. All 4 plead guilty to sexual battery to avoid more serious charges. I was pissed. Lauren and Alicia were devastated. They were given 90 days suspended sentence and $750 fines each.

I hoped that whoever was on the phone was waiting for the legal side to play out before acting. The last Monday in July I received a manila envelope in the mail. It hadn't been postmarked so it must have been hand-delivered. Inside there was a USB drive.

I found my laptop and inserted the drive. Rather than hit Autoplay, I opened the file explorer. There were video files, several pictures, and a text file.

I started with the text file looking for some kind of explanation.

"Liam,

I'm so sorry for what happened to Lauren and her friend. It was a despicable act carried out by arrogant and spiteful boys. I waited to carry out your sentence until the legal system was able to complete its course. I wish they had been more equitable. You'll find the video you requested as well as the photos of the completed tasks.

I hope that this will close this chapter of your lives and you will both be able to move forward together.

Finally, if you haven't already, you need to dispose of the phone. I would recommend removing the battery. (Destroy the phone to do so if necessary) Then take the parts and throw them in the gulf or bay. Be sure to drop them in different areas.

I hope you never need me again but I stand ready to help you anytime you need it.

I opened the pictures. Each man had forfeited their thumbs, forefingers, and middle fingers on both hands. They had also been covered in bull goo. Then they had been chemically castrated with a hormone spike that would last a year. Finally, to fulfill my promise to Zack, his right hip had been shattered at the socket to keep him from ever throwing his leg over a horse or bull. (Not that he could hang on with two fingers.)

I was a little appalled with myself and the level of my vengeance but then I remembered Lauren that day in the ER. Yeah, it was appropriate.

Finally, I opened the video folder. Each apology was recorded individually. One for Lauren and one for Alicia. The offenders seemed contrite and acknowledged their offenses. They all took responsibility and said they accepted that their punishments were appropriate. I was guessing they had been threatened with their lives. They all swore to never seek retribution. I wasn't sure that I quite believed them.

There was one additional video that was tagged with my name. I opened it and saw Zack's face. I hit play.

"Liam, I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for my behavior toward you. Ty told all of us how hot Lauren is and I wanted a turn. I was an ass. I guess I'll be payin' the rest of my life for that shit. I promise that you and Lauren are safe. We understand the consequences if we try anything."

He may have understood them but I was clueless. I wasn't even sure who I had been talking to on the phone though I suspected that he was a family member. I had been told to leave it as a mystery as it gave me plausible deniability. I didn't like it but I could accept the wisdom. At least I had chosen the justice that had been meted out.

The question now was how to tell Lauren. I needed some advice but who should I ask? I decided that all three of the important women in my life could add to the conversation. Speaking of the ladies, they should be back soon. They had taken Lauren to grab the groceries for our returning-to-school meal. We would be moving into our apartment tomorrow. I would need to grab them individually as it would be suspicious if I grabbed them all except for Lauren.

I decided that because they were tied up for the time being that I could ask my grandfathers for their opinions. I called Grandpaw and asked if he could grab Poppee so they could come over early. "Did you get the package today?" he asked.

"Yes sir, I need to figure out how to tell Lauren."

"We'll be there in ten minutes or so. Sit tight."

They came through the door a few minutes later. "Have you watched the videos and looked at the pictures?" Poppee asked immediately.

"Yes sir, and read the letter."

"Where's the phone?" Grandpaw asked.

"I'll grab it. Be back in a sec."

I had powered it off after I had read the letter but I had yet to remove the battery. I handed it to him, "Papaw how do you about the instructions about the phone?" I asked as he started disassembling and removing the battery.

"Liam, it's best if you don't ask too many questions. I can assure you that it can't be traced back to you."

"What about you and Poppee?"

"We've had no direct contact with the men in the videos. We may have helped watch them a little bit but we didn't interact with them at all."

"Who did all of this then?"

"Liam, that's a question that I don't want to answer. It's not a secret but the more you know the more you can be asked about. The people that know what's happened will gladly bear the consequences if our actions are revealed and we're doing it to protect you. So, if you ask, then I will tell you everything but I'm asking you not to make me." Grandpaw intreated.

I nodded. "So, how do I show Lauren these videos and photos without making her think I'm a monster?"

"First, I wouldn't show her the pictures or tell her what happened to those boys unless she asks you directly. I would just show her the videos and let her take the lead. She may want to know but she may not," Poppee started.

"And we have proof that you aren't the one that carried out any of the actual acts. Truth be told, you didn't even give specific requests for how it should be carried out," Grandpaw added. "She'll need to be warned if she wants to see everything."

"I'm going to ask Mom, Grandmaw, and Gigi before I say anything to Lauren."

Both nodded their affirmation of my plan.

At 4, Mom's SUV pulled into the drive and I went out to help them unload. I opened all 4 doors quickly but I finished at Lauren's and paused while she got out. She looked at me and rolled her eyes playfully. She stepped out of the car and into my arms. "Am I going to get this kind of welcome when we're back at school?" I just grinned and kissed her. "I might be a little more undressed when you come home to our place," I whispered. It was her turn to smile.

"Mom, I'll help you get the groceries."

"Thanks, kiddo."

When Lauren and my grandmothers disappeared into the house, I asked her, "Mom, how do I tell Lauren about the videos and the pictures?"

She looked at me, half surprised and half annoyed that I knew of her involvement. "I think that you'll be surprised what Lauren already knows. She knows that you love her and have been working to get justice for her and Alicia. I think she will understand."

"Some of the pictures are fairly graphic. I don't want her to think I'm a monster."

"Yes they are, but I think they deliver exactly what you asked for, don't they?"

"Yes ma'am. Do you think Gigi or Mamaw will have a different perspective?"

"Only that Gigi thinks that they should have been permanently castrated."

"What do think Lauren is going to say?" I asked apprehensively.

"Thank you... Now let's get this stuff inside before it cooks in the car."

I have a philosophy when it comes to unloading groceries that more than one trip is one trip too many. Mom grabbed a few bags and then I loaded myself with everything else. I even managed to get the watermelon inside without dropping it.

Lauren started pulling things out for tonight and placing others in their proper places. It struck me how well she fit my life. More than ever before I was sure that she was the woman that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I also knew that there was a risk in showing her the videos and pictures. I had to face this fear and then face the consequences with her head on.

I slid up behind her and wrapped her in a hug. "Hey, I have something I need to share with you. Can you come with me for a sec?"

She gave me a mildly flirty look and said, "Lead the way, sexy."

"Lauren, I...I have something to show you but I'm nervous."

"Why, Lee, what's up? Is it a good thing or a bad thing?"

"I don't know, it's a...um...a necessary thing."

"Okay," her apprehension rising.

"Just sit here and watch this video and you can decide for yourself."

She nodded as I loaded the video. "Can I sit in your lap or would that be weird?"