Strugglefuck

Story Info
Fucking a brat into submission during a pandemic.
2.4k words
4.44
86.8k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The virus was dangerous. For most people, it made them very sick. For a sizable number of people, it put them in the hospital for as much as a month, if not longer. For a few, it killed them.

Everybody was on edge, so everybody stayed home. It wasn't so bad. Most employers let people work remotely. If you needed groceries, you could still get them, provided you moved quickly and avoided getting too close to other people. And there was always the internet.

Of course, if you were in a relationship that was on thin ice to begin with, being forced to stay home together 24/7 wasn't so easy. That's where their relationship was. Things hadn't been going well for the better part of a year. There was no cheating, no drugs, no gambling. Just the stupid everyday conflicts that arise between couples, but for some reason, they stopped being able to let things go.

They had been talking about separating or even getting a divorce before the virus hit. Now that they were around each other all the time, everything was that much worse. They snapped at each other constantly. She yelled at him. He talked over her. They couldn't agree on anything, except that things were no longer working between them. And now, they were essentially quarantined, for fear of the virus.

Things were hard for them, but this morning couldn't have started better, at least as far as he was concerned. He woke up slowly, realizing his cock was in her mouth. This was the first blow job she'd given him in months, and he was just beginning to enjoy it.

"Oh God, baby, your mouth feels so good..." he said dreamily.

She lifted her head off his cock.

"You like how that feels?" she said, gently stroking his balls.

"Mmm-hmmm..."

"Good," she said, digging her fingernails into his sack. He yelped in pain. "Why don't you get one of those whores from Pornhub to haul your ashes, you jackass?"

She jumped out of bed and walked out of their bedroom, slamming the door behind her to make her point.

She went into the bathroom and started the water for her shower. She was still angry about what she'd discovered in their browser history. Oh, sure, he had no energy for fucking her. Why would he want to fuck her, when he could jack off to women on the internet, women who would never disagree with him, women who never had a bad day at work, women who didn't care if he talked over them. Women who not only didn't mind anal sex but who actually seemed to enjoy it.

She finished her shower as she realized that she could never compete with the fantasy women on his laptop.

After she left, he laid back, confused and hurt. What the hell was all that about?

He thought about following her, but then realized he wasn't up for another argument, so he rolled over and tried to go back to sleep. After a couple of hours, he pulled on fresh boxer shorts and went downstairs.

He found her in the kitchen, chopping up carrots.

"So... what are you doing?" he asked

"I'm chopping carrots."

"I can see that. Why are you chopping carrots?"

"Because I can't cut your dick off."

Fuck this, he thought. If we're going to argue, let's just get it out of the way.

"So how close are you to your period anyway?" he asked.

"Oh, fuck you, asshole! I don't have to have PMS to be mad when someone keeps talking over me!" she yelled, throwing chunks of cut-up carrot at him.

"The only reason I keep talking over you is because you won't shut up!" he yelled back, dodging carrot chunks on his way over to her side of the kitchen.

He towered over her, a full foot taller and well over a hundred pounds heavier. But she was not going to be intimidated. She put down the knife and started to poke into his chest with her finger.

"Listen to me, asshole! I'm going to talk whenever I damn well feel like it-"

He grabbed her face in both of his large hands and kissed her on the mouth. Hard.

She stood there in shock, staring at him. Then, she drew back her hand and slapped him across the face.

He'd had enough. He picked her up and tucked her under his arm while he carried her into the living room. She screamed the whole time.

"PUT ME DOWN ASSHOLE! I MEAN IT! PUT! ME! DOWN! NOW!"

He sat down on the couch, laid her over his lap and pulled down her pants.

"I've had about enough out of you!" he said, as he began to spank her ass, raising his big hand high to administer a truly strong wallop.

"GOD DAMN IT! STOP YOU ASSHOLE!" she screamed, as each blow reddened her ass cheeks.

"Shut up or I'll shut you up!"

"Just fucking try it you bastard!" she yelled, squirming on his lap and not getting anywhere.

He sighed deeply. "I always give a lady what she wants." And with that, he tipped her over his thigh so her head was just touching the floor. He let her arms go, and rather than hit him, she used them to keep herself from falling over. This gave him time to slip her pants further down her legs, so they became tangled in her ankles. She grunted as she struggled for leverage. He held her tight against his thigh, reached between her legs and ripped her panties off. Then, he unceremoniously pulled her back onto his lap and flipped her over. He shoved her ripped panties into her mouth as he pulled her t-shirt over her head, effectively trapping her arms for a moment. He flipped her over again, unhooking her bra as she struggled to get loose of the t-shirt. Once she worked the t-shirt off her arms, he used her bra to bind her wrists together and drew them over her back.

She was furious. How could he do this to her so quickly? And how could she let this happen? She was going to scratch his eyes out just as soon as she got her hands loose.

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

He began to slap her ass cheeks again, watching them turn red, impressed with the welts his hand left on her cheeks and enjoying the way her now loose breasts jiggled against his leg.

She continued to grunt and make low, muffled screams as he continued to spank her. Vaguely, she realized she could feel his penis becoming erect under her as she struggled to free herself. This sick motherfucker is actually enjoying this! she thought. His stiffening cock only made her angrier, and she renewed her struggles.

He slowed his palm when he realized he could see moisture coming out of her cunt.

"Oh, you like this, bitch?" he said, jamming a thick finger into her pussy, which was flooded with cream.

No, you bastard! she tried to scream. Her disapproval was muffled by her panties as he shoved a second finger inside her. Somehow, her angry cries began to sound like moans.

As he moved his first two fingers deeper inside her pussy, he began to rub her anus with the pad of his thumb. She raised her head and began to scream and yell in earnest. He snaked his arm around her waist and grabbed her breast, squeezing it and thumbing her nipple. She squealed in outrage, her face turning red with fury.

He noticed her pussy was getting even wetter.

As he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, he licked her neck and began to nibble on her ear, one of her biggest turn-ons.

"You're a fierce little bitch, aren't you?" he whispered as she began fucking herself on his fingers and his thumb without even realizing it. Her body was shaking, her pussy walls clinging to his fingers. Her head jerked back, trying to distance her ear from his mouth. He jammed his thumb further into her asshole. Tears of frustration began to leak out of her eyes.

"Aw... sweetie..." he said, as he caught her tears with his thumb. "So angry! And there's nothing you can do about it..."

She began to struggle again and scream behind her panties. He pulled his fingers out of her pussy and began to spank her again. Then, he rolled her off his lap.

She lay on the floor, stunned. He stood up and pulled his cock out of his shorts. Before she could move, he folded her legs back and removed her pants. Then he pinned her down by her shoulders and entered her roughly, embedding himself in her with one solid push.

She managed to get her arms free from her bra and began to pound her fists against his chest. She slapped his face as she angled her pelvis up to feel his cock rubbing against her clit. He laughed when he realized what she was doing.

"GOD DAMN IT I SAID NO!" she screamed.

He gave her an infuriating smile. "Your mouth says no but your pussy says yes!" And with that, he began to rub her clit.

She moaned helplessly, still struggling, but realizing she was enjoying his touch. He leaned over and grabbed one of her breasts in his mouth and suckled on it, staring into her eyes.

She stopped pushing him away and instead, ran her hands through his hair. She locked her ankles around his hips and thrust up to meet him stroke for stroke.

"God damn you! You fucking bastard! Stupid mother fucking asshole!" she grunted as he fucked her. "You useless... fucking... asshole... piece of shit..." she grunted with each thrust, moving her pelvis in time to his rhythm.

He smiled at her as his cock slammed into her cervix, repeatedly bottoming out. "Whose pussy is this?" he whispered. "Whose?"

She had forgotten just how well his cock fit her pussy. She could feel the ridges and veins as he filled her. She began to pant and make high-pitched sighs as he shifted his hips and rubbed his cock against her g-spot.

"Oh my god, it's yours you asshole! It's yours!" she said, as her orgasm began to take over.

"Don't you forget it you fucking harpy!" he said and bit down on her nipple hard. Her ecstatic scream sounded distant as he spilled himself into her.

After they both came, he left his cock in her pussy and rolled over, so she was on top of him. He held her to him with a tight embrace, in case she decided to start fighting again.

She laid her head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat and breathing begin to slow.

"God damn. I needed that," she said.

"Yes, you did."

"Oh, fuck you buddy. You needed it as much as I did."

He chuckled and kissed her forehead. "Yeah, I did."

She lay on his chest, continuing to bask in the afterglow.

"You didn't have to spank me like that, though."

He chuckled. "Oh, I didn't? After the way you abused my balls in our bedroom?"

"Well, that was different."

"Different how?" he said.

She sighed and began to blush furiously. "I was jealous."

"Jealous? Of who?"

"Those bitches on Pornhub!" she said. "There you are, jacking off to internet whores and you can't even give me the time of day lately."

He looked down at her. "Well, that's fucking stupid."

"No, it isn't! This is the first time we've fucked since - "

"Since I got promoted at work and they laid off Larry. Baby, I've been working almost 80 hours a week for a long time. It's easier to jack off quickly than make love to a firecracker like you all the time."

She shook her head. "You don't have to make love to me. You just have to fuck me. Like you did today."

"Oh?" he said, looking down at her.

"Well, okay, not like today exactly. Not all the time. But can't you just get it up and stick it in occasionally? I like a quickie as much as the next girl, you know."

He hugged her. "Okay, I get it."

She sighed. "I am really proud of you for getting that promotion. But I miss you. I miss this," she squeezed her pussy down on his softening cock. "And those bitches on Pornhub can't give you what I can give you. What I want to give you."

"You mean a hard time?"

"No, I mean the kind of orgasm that makes your ears pop."

He squeezed her tightly to his chest, thinking about what she just said. Then, he laughed. "You didn't look at the browser history very closely, did you?"

"No," she said, wondering what he was getting at.

"They all had long black hair. Like yours," he said, kissing her forehead. "And they had big boobs and wide hips, like you," he said, stroking her cheek. "And most of them were short."

She looked at him. "They weren't all short."

"That's true."

"And they sure do have a lot of anal sex," she said. "And I don't."

He hugged her tightly. "No, you don't. But that's okay."

She picked her head up. "You don't get it. I want you to want me enough to push me to do butt stuff."

He looked down at her, confused. "But you've always said you don't want to do butt stuff."

"Yeah, well I also said I didn't want to be spanked, but here we are,"

He smiled.

"So how am I supposed to know when no really means no and not 'try harder'?"

"Hmm..." she said. "I guess we'll just have to talk about it ahead of time."

"You mean, be open and honest?" he said.

"Yep. Sorry to give you bad news. But we have to talk. You know. Like adults."

"Like adults who love each other," he said.

She kissed his neck.

"Like adults who love each other."

He smiled.

"You really are amazing, aren't you?"

"For a fucking harpy, you mean," she teased.

"Yeah. You're exactly the kind of fucking harpy a useless asshole like me can really appreciate," he said, kissing her.

She smiled and snuggled into his chest again.

"So about that butt stuff..." he said.

"Yes?"

"Have you ever seen the movie 'Last Tango in Paris'?"

She chuckled. "You are NOT getting anywhere near my butt with a dairy product."

"Okay, okay." He kissed her.

They lay together on the floor, naked and happy, at least for a while.