STU 26 Ep. 01

Story Info
The Rise of the Shield Clan.
4.2k words
4.2
1.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within the Sha Mi Zen there are those people who dedicate their lives to saving the weak from the strong. The very best among them are the Special Tactics Units.

They are highly trained officers in groups of ten to make a unit. Among the STU no group stood out more than the 26 group lead by Brian Parish, twenty years after the Velrusian War. These are the stories of this talented group of brave soldiers fighting injustice throughout the galaxy.

The Sha Mi Zen chain of command

1: Vialence.

2: Liefet.

3: Legit.

4: Denert.

5: Seraph.(Entry level position)

Brian Parish looked over the Transport ship which will soon be delivering him to his first command after one hundred and seven years of service.

The transport ship was boxy, not really built for speed, rather durability. It's call sign was Hart Industries 3724. It was grey in color.

Brian Parish loaded on board and proceeded to the cock pit. He seen the new recruit, Emily seated on the passenger side of the craft.

He said to Emily. "Seraph, report to the barber to receive your required standard cut. I will be waiting here for when you get back."

Emily replies. "I thought they did that on the ship."

Brian said. "A new recruit must receive the standard buzz cut required for service before being transported for duty on board a STU space ship."

Emily sighs. "Yes sir, I will be back."

While Brian waited he went through the various instruments making sure each one was functioning properly.

After that he said. "Computer, play the song My Journal, by The Dexter Cooley Band."

Brian enjoyed the opening instrumentals and how they opened up into the first verse of the song. He just savored each sound as he listened on.

Because of Emily, he remembered back to his first day where he tried to pull the same stunt, with the same result. He laughed a bit.

He seen that Emily was returning from the barber, she kept running her hands across the short stubs left behind.

She came on board saying. "I am ready to depart, Vialence."

With that, Brian fired up the engine and the transport ship left the docking bay of Sha Mi Zen Space Station 7,544. Brian put in the coordinance to the STU 26 known position.

He noticed that his song had finished, so he asked Emily. "Seraph, is there anything you would like to listen to?"

Emily replied. "Computer, play the song Release the Beast by Critical Mass."

Brian responded. "You like metal?"

Emily was enjoying the bone rattling intro to this Critical Mass classic. "Not really, Vialence. I am more of a Destiny Paris fan."

Brian went on. "Well this is when Destiny Paris was on the top of her game."

Emily responded. "People always say that, but Destiny wanted to try something different, and let's be honest her second band, the Diamond Divas was more about looks than talent.

So she went from the incredibly talented band, Critical Mass to a band who couldn't possibly keep up with her speed if she went all out."

Brian chuckled. "You like the Diamond Divas?"

Emily replied. "Yes, they didn't make bad music, just a lot different than Critical Mass."

Emily seen the ship. "Look over there, Vialence. That's the STU 26."

The first group solo was playing as the transport ship made it's approach to the docking bay area of the ship.

The sleek curved design and black and red finish was a thing of beauty. You could see the indentation where the bridge of the ship was located.

The twin propulsion engines are located on the bottom of the ship, and are snuggly fit together side by side.

The sounds of the band Critical Mass filled the cock pit with intense riffs as the transport ship slowed down to proceed with the docking and landing.

Liefet Marcus Greene is a fit Sha Mi Zen man with dark black skin, his head he keeps shaven. He has intense brown eyes and a smooth face.

He has been a part of the STU for thirty four years and has felt his share of losses. Fellow comrades who will never come back. But, the loss of Denert Michael Williams weighed heavily on his mind.

So he occupied himself with the task of cleaning up after his friend, Vialence Juan Parson's retirement party.

When the docking alarm went off the other soldiers ran to get a glimpse of the new Vialence, but Marcus kept on cleaning.

No matter what he done, he kept seeing Michael's face when the plasma blast struck him. He began to breathe as he was taught to calm down before the anger took control.

He could hear them talking as the new Vialence went to be briefed. Brian Parish was average build, with shaved brown hair and blue, round shaped eyes. You can tell he was observant. His eyes kept taking his surroundings in.

Marcus seen the new Seraph, Emily Harris trying to get used to how she looked with her brown hair and newly done buzz cut. Marcus found it humorous.

She had big round blue eyes, a nice pair of lips, her nose was quite distinguished she was tall. About 6'3" and you could tell she was fresh out of the Halls of Atonement, which is what the STU refer to their acadamy.

Seraph Miela Flune went over to her to welcome her. Miela had blond hair stubs, average size blue eyes, she was shorter, around 5'3" with a stocky figure.

Miela said. "You'll get used to it. Takes me back to my first day."

Emily replied. "A small price to pay for saving lives, right?"

Miela kakkled. "Thats a good way of looking at it."

Legit Garrison Hart had black stubs, with small brown eyes, his nose and ears were also small. He was accessing the new officer in charge.

"For a Parish to survive this long, it's rather unusual. Giving their instinctive bravery often puts them in extreme danger."

The newly appointed Denert, Jason Rand had bright orange stubs, which made him look even more ridiculous given that he had enormous ears that extended outwards. With his tiny nose and big green eyes. But, his body was exceptionally fit.

Jason said. "That means we got to watch him very closely when situations escalate."

Marcus breathed in and steadied his mind.

Garrison noticed this and asked. "Liefet, is everything okay?"

Marcus responded. "I have things under control, Legit. Just keeping my mind occupied."

Seraph Antonio Martinez had black stubs with thin, elongated brown eyes an exceptionally huge nose and ears and stood at an impressive 7'2".

Antonio said to Garrison. "Were all feeling the loss of Michael, Garrison. Each of us deals with it a different way."

Garrison snapped. "We are on duty, Seraph. You shall refer to me as Legit Garrison Hart, understood."

Seraph Mitchell Warren had black stubs, is light black in skin tone. He has a big wide nose with big brown eyes. Though his ears are rather small. He is lanky and short, at 5'2" in height.

Mitchell said. "It's an honest mistake, Legit. Why do you have to come down so hard on him?"

Marcus replied. "Seraph Warren shut your mouth before you find yourself on latrine duty."

Antonio said. "My apologies, Legit Hart. Please forgive me."

Garrison looked up into his eyes. "Seraph Hernandez, I shall excuse it."

Antonio responded. "Thank you, Legit Hart."

Seraph Adam Flynn is average in every way possible. With black stubs and green eyes.

Adam said to Mitchell, sarcastically. "You really showed him, huh?"

Mitchell turned around to him. "Adam you best shut that trap of yours before I do it for you."

Seraph Ryan Costello is the quiet one of the bunch. He is 6'4" in hieght, fit with blond stubs and sunk in blue eyes.

He just laughed.

Seraph Frank Gussett is 6'7" tall, and wiry with freckles just about anywhere, hence his nickname, spotty. He had to put his opinion in. "Are we going to fight like a bunch of kids in a school playground?"

Miela backed him up. "Yeah, you two are acting quite childish."

With that the alert light sprung each soldier into action.

Vialence Brian Parish began the transmission. "This is Vialence Brian Parish, sir. What's the situation?"

Polind Roberta Parsons responded. "One of our own ships, call name the STU 432, has gone rogue destroying a Consilate Velrusian ship full of diplomats. The Vialence of that ship is Esteban Parsons. A war veteran before joining the STU.

The ship was last seen heading deeper into Velrusian territory. As your aware, the Velrusians are like sitting ducks because they have no dimensional shift technology.

We cannot afford another war, Vialence I expect you shall perform your duty."

Vialence Brian Parish seen his crew where already setting the coordinates. "We are on our way, Polind. Keep me posted as more information arrives."

Polind Reberta Parsons replied. "Will do, Vialence. Over and out."

Brian said. "Computer, give me some information on Vialence Esteban Parsons."

The Computer responds. "Vialence Esteban Parsons was born on Orange Sun 22, year 2034 to Emmanual and Odessa Parsons."

Brian said. "Computer, give me information on the parents, Emmanuel and Odessa Parsons, please."

The computer responds. "Emmanual Parsons was born."

Brian said. "Skip that part, the whereabouts currently, please."

The computer responds. "Emmanuel Parsons has retired from STU and resides on planet Sha Mi Zen in the Capitol city of Miguel.

Odessa Parsons died in the year 2113 serving her country during the Velrusian and Sha Mi Zen Brotherhood war."

Brian said. "Thank you, computer. That will be all."

Liefet Marcus Greene replies. "Your first mission as Vialence is to engage in strategic ship to ship combat with a war veteran, highly experienced Parsons."

Vialence Parish replied. "This is part of the job, Liefet. We cannot allow this ship to destroy innocent civilians. Besides we do have help coming."

Legit Hart commented. "Should we jump to conclusions here. Perhaps a military force whose goal is to start another war with the Velrusians and us, Sha Mi Zen has assumed control of STU 432."

Vialence Brian Parish responds. "Either way, think of the impact dimensional shift technology would have on a sector of space without it. We need to find this ship quickly."

Polind Reberta Parsons reports on an update. "STU 432 has just destroyed the Velrusian Star Base Echo Bravo 7,471."

Vialence Brian Parish hit his fist on his control panel. "We are ten minutes away, going to dimensional shift to shorten the time."

Denert Rand activates the dimensional shift drive. Allowing the STU 26 to travel in another dimension in which made the distance shorter.

So, as they re emerge in the actual dimension they have arrived to see the debris of the space station floating everywhere.

Legit Garrison Hart replies. "The dimensional signature is barring 65 02 436."

Vialence Parsons commands. "You heard it Denert. Dimensional Shift on coordinance barring 65 02 436. Then follow the dimensional trail."

The STU 26 had came out into the actual dimension at the Velrusian Star Base Alto Delta 7,470.

Seeing the rogue ship Vialence Brian Parish hit the frequency broadcast button. "Those who are in the star base should evacuate immediatly. STU 432 stand down or we shall be forced to use lethal force."

Vialence Esteban Parsons hailed back. "Vialence wait, your not Juan Parsons."

Vialence Brian Parish replied. "No, I am not. He has retired, im Vialence Brian Parish. We would like to resolve this peacefully if at all possible."

Esteban responds. "These Velrusian dogs are my target. Can't you see they are waiting for us to become complacent before they strike out against us.

We are the Shield Clan of the Sha Mi Zen. We will protect our own by finishing off these Velrusian vipers, before they bite us."

Brian talked calmly. "You lost your mother in the war, Odessa. Esteban no amount of fighting will take that pain away. It's in the best interest of both sides to maintain peace."

Esteban responds out of anger. "How dare try to handle me! I will destroy this space station, if you try to interfere, I will consider you an enemy."

Brian seen the ship go into a dimensional hole. He ordered. "Dimensional shift to barring 74 378 02."

Jason had done so.

Brian orders. "Liefet, be ready to fire when we come out."

As the STU 26 had emerged in the actual dimension, to Brian's surprise, they didn't see the rogue vessell.

The ship shook as they took a direct hit from above, the rogue ship used what is known as the dimensional shift plasma volley attack.

Where you quickly jump into the dimensional hole coming out at different points of the ship and firing your plasma cannons as soon as you emerge.

The STU 26 was rendered helpless in a matter of minutes, as there were multiple blasts to their propulsion engines and equal numbers of hits to their firing cannons and missile bays.

Vialence Esteban Parsons hailed the disabled STU 26. "I seriously hope noone has been critically injured. The Velrusian vipers are my enemies. Not you."

Brian wanted to stall. "I know losing your mother in the war must be difficult for you everyday. But, killing innocent civilians will not make the pain go away. Nothing will."

Brian was glad to see that Esteban was still on the transmission screen as he continued. "Peace is what is best for the Sha Mi Zen people, Esteban. The Sha Mi Zen never want to go to war."

Esteban responded in anger. "Then the Sha Mi Zen will be sheep for the slaughter if we give the Velrusians a chance to rebuild. For the Velrusians are a savage race that love war."

The STU 26 ship was turning, Brian knew he had to wait for the ship to face the enemy ship and away from the space station.

Brian used hand signals to Marcus which told him to fire up the EMP emitter while he talked.

"Esteban, are you judging a race of people according to your own personal bias? Our faithful King of so many centuries, Miguel Parsons went as diplomat and personally saught a way to find peace."

Esteban laughed. "Since Miguel has retired, he's been slipping and he bought into the Velrusian's deciet."

Brian seen the ship was in line with the STU 432 and the EMP had charged. He ordered. "Now Liefet!"

Marcus hit the firing button and a wave of electro magnetic energy struck Esteban's ship, turning off the power to the vessell.

Brian asked. "Status, can we transport on board?"

Legit Hart looked it up on a on board computer panel. Then responds. "Yes, Vialence. We're in business."

Brian orders. "Everyone to the transporter pads. We are taking control of STU 432, have your rifles ready. As the enemy will be hostile. So let's keep our heads on a swivel."

The entire crew materialized in the enemys' docking bay. Brian turned to Garrison who had a life detection device and was scanning for the enemy.

He asked. "Where are they located?"

Garrison responds. "I am not picking up any readings, Vialence. They must be jamming the signal."

Brian replied. "So we are going in blind. Everyone do not forget we are engaging fellow STU officers. They will not miss often, so let's approach with extreme caution."

As they exited the docking bay with their Hart Industries P 332 series plasma rifles at the ready position, each person watching the other while they scanned their surroundings.

Jason was clearing the narrow pathway which would lead to the bridge of the ship. He stepped on a trigger to a plasma cutter trap.

the hot beams cut through parts of his body instantly and left him in small, smoldering pieces. Marcus breathed to maintain control, as he felt the flare of anger begin to set in.

Brian ordered. "Watch where you step. There could be more."

In the large open area of the ship where the crew gathers to unwind is where Esteban had set up his crew to catch them in a cross fire.

As the STU 26 crew made their sweep, they didn't notice the enemy soldiers where blended into the walls. They used holographic imagery to make it appear like a wall. It also hid the heavy armor barriers with slots for the enemies rifles.

The enemy waited patiently for the STU crew to reach the center of the recreational area.

Brian thought they were planning an ambush inside the bridge when the enemy open fired Amiela was struck with a high powered plasma blast that went through her body armor.

It burnt up the main artery stopping the flow of blood, causing her body to drop to the ground and convulse.

The crew returned fire as their eyes scanned for cover. But, the enemy had the upper hand, Mitchell was struck in the face, he died instantly as the plasma burned right through his brain.

Next one hit was Ryan as he tried to reach the cover of a control panel. The plasma burned right through his leg, hitting and disabling his main artery, causing convulsions from the loss of blood flow.

Antonio and Frank's tall bodies prevented them from being able to slouch down enough and a volley of plasma rounds struck each of them in the head, burning through their helmets striking their brains and killing them instantly.

Esteban gave the signal to cease fire. Then proceeded to speak. "Vialence, you are responsible for each of the men under your command, true.

So, Brian. Do you want to lead your men to a slaughter, or you can relinquish your fire arms and live to fight another day. We don't want to kill you."

Marcus just snapped and before anyone could say anything he jumped up full of anger and started firing on the enemy who was well protected by their barriers.

A plasma burst from Esteban found it's mark through his back and another brave soldier fell. His lifeless body fell to the ground.

Brian was hoping to use negotiation tactics to stall as long as he could, but the firing of high powered plasma rifles had commenced.

He orders. "My remaining soldiers use your hand like a turret, keep your finger on the trigger to prevent the enemy from advancing on us."

Adam, Emily and Garrison followed suite pivoting their wrists while continually firing to make a spray of intense heat plasma bursts.

Brian responds. "We just have to stay alive long enough for back up to arrive."

Brian kept his finger hammered down as his wrist swept back and forth. Hoping in his heart they wouldn't run out of the plasma liquid.

He seen Emily quickly was changing over to her second container. As she positioned her rifle and pulled the trigger, the blast hit an enemy soldier who was advancing, melting one of his lungs.

He was crawling back to cover, Adam was next to run out and quickly switched containers to resume firing.

Garrison deduced. "At this rate, Vialence. Were not going to last long." As he was switching out containers.

A miracle had taken place as they heard the commanding voices of another STU team.

Brian ordered. "Cease fire, immediatly. STU units, they have deployed plasma cutter traps!"

Brian ordered his team. "Provide back up fire, be careful not to strike the other STU team."

Esteban had ordered his men to keep firing as he attempted to escape. Brian seen that he was going for a transporter pad.

He kept low to the ground as enemy fire was still being exchanged. Creeping up upon Esteban he lunges out and tackled him to the ground.

Esteban kicked out, his foot lands violently across his face, then he tried to gain his footing to get back on his feet. Though Brian felt the intense pain he grabbed holt of his foot and tripped him up.

Brian pushed through trying to get on top of Esteban to secure him. Esteban's hand went for his eyeballs, but Brian was able to counter his motion, turning his whole body on his back.

Brian cuffed Esteban who laughed. "This is only the beggining. You have accomplished nothing here today. I did not act alone. The are many of the Shield Clan."

After the commotion finally stopped and the rogue officers were in custody. An emotional loud pitch yell came out of Adam, while tears continually fell from his eyes.

He seen all of his friends lying dead on the ground and could not control the onslaught of sorrow that came over him. Garrison was crying as well.

12