Stuck 02 - Mary's Story

Story Info
Mary's day just took a turn...
1k words
4.13
57.9k
60
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful, summer day as the sound of tools came from inside the garage. She was working on her classic car and had been for the past few hours. Mary knew she had a delivery on the way and wanted to be ready to install it once it arrived. She bent over the grill and far as she could, standing on her tip toes. She worked on the bolt as the hood dropped and trapped her.

Mary wiggled around and tried to stand up but her tank top was caught on something keeping her from getting up. Her top clung to her D cups and the bolt. She fought with it as the car bounced up and down. She heard a car pull up and shut off as she stopped to listen, it must be the delivery she was waiting on.

Mary listened as the footsteps walked into the garage and stopped.

"Can you please help me?" She asked as he starred at her tight yoga pants and round ass.

"Um, uh..." He said feeling himself grow hard as he could tell she didn't have anything under the pants.

Mary waited as she heard him put the box down and then heard him take pics of her ass. She went to say something as she felt a hand grab her firm ass as her eyes widened. He slid it between her legs and began rubbing her lips with his fingers as he heard her whimper and moan. He smiled as he prodded her hole with his fingers. The sexy blonde was in his hands and he was going to do what he has envisioned ever since she started buying parts from his store.

Mary moaned as she felt herself get turned on as her juices soaked her tight yoga pants. He smiled as he used his other hand to jerk off and make himself harder. He had to have her and knew it was time. Mary felt him rip her yoga pants open exposing her pussy and ass to him. He didn't waste anytime as he shoved his cock into her wet hole. She moaned and bit her lip as he gripped her hips and began fucking her fast as he could.

Mary moaned and took the deep thrusting as he slammed his cock into her body. She felt herself enjoying it as her sex deprived pussy overtook her mind demanding more. She felt his hands on her ass grabbing and then he slapped her ass cheek. She whimpered as it felt good. Her cum began flowing as her loud moan echoed in the garage. He grinned as he continued fucking her fast and deep.

Her cum flowed from her hole, around his cock and dripped to the floor as he continued pounding her nice pussy. Mary was sweaty and moaning as he had his way with her. The car bounced back and forth as he grabbed the grill and pulled himself deeper into her body. Mary moaned loudly as he used her own car to get as deep as he could into her twenty five year old body.

He grew closer as he felt himself wanting to release his seed into her. He grunted as he went faster and rammed her harder. Mary moaned and panted as her body got slammed deeper than ever as he hit her cervix. He couldn't stop as her pussy was feeling so great and tight around his cock. He looked up at the ceiling and smiled as he began getting off. He rammed deep and held himself there as he pumped his sperm into her.

He finished and pulled out as cum squirted onto her ass cheek. He was still hard and wanted to make sure he was satisfied and spread her cheeks apart. He rammed his cock into her tight asshole deep as she let out a yelp. He began fucking her tight asshole, the first time that anyone ever had ever fucked her nice tight ass. She moaned and squealed as his ball sack slapped her wet pussy. Mary was loving it as her tight ass got pounded by his cock.

He was ramming and slapping her ass cheek as he once again felt the urge to get off. He kept it back and continued fucking her ass as she got off again. Her cum squirted out and sprayed his legs as she left out a squeal. He couldn't stop slamming her ass deep as she took it. Finally it happened and he got off into her ass. He grunted and groaned as he filled her up. He gripped her hips and when he was done, he pulled out.

He was breathing heavy as he lifted the hood off her. She fell to her knees and turned around as his dick was right there, dripping with her cum. Her top had ripped open exposing her perfect tits and nipples. He felt her grab his cock and then her mouth was on it. He closed his eyes as Mary thanked him for helping her in more ways than one.

She slid his cock up and down in her hand as her mouth worked in tandem. He took pics as he moaned and groaned to the blow job. Mary kicked it up and picked up the pace as her other hand played with his ball sac. He was loving it as he grew closer to getting off yet a third time.

Mary was sucking him off good as he smiled and felt himself getting off. He let her swallow a couple wads then pulled out and spray her pretty face with his cum. She closed her eyes as it covered her face and even got into her hair. Cum dripped to her tits as he stood there smiling down at her. He stepped backwards and used a rag to wipe off his cock.

Mary stood up and found another rag and wiped her face as she looked to see him. She heard tires squealing and gravel flying as he sped off, he was running late for other deliveries now. It was well worth it as he had proof he nailed the hot blonde mechanic he could show the other part guys.