Stuck 06 - Erica

Story Info
Her client has fun with her once she's stuck.
1.1k words
4.26
39.3k
39
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She arrived at the clients house and got out of her truck. Erica looked at the overgrown lawn, the piles of junk and trash. She took a breath and walked towards the old house. She stopped and took pictures on her phone as she went. She was a cleanup expert and was hired by the owners to clean up the house and property.

Erica stepped onto the porch and the wood cracked. She jumped out of the way as she saw the wood break into pieces. She knocked on the door and waited as she looked around. Erica waited as she looked around the country side. It was beautiful across the road then here was the piled up house. She heard the door knob turn and looked as the owner opened the door.

She was welcomed and allowed into the packed house. The man was the son of the owner who passed away. He was wanting to clean the house out and restore it back to its original condition. Erica walked around and had to climb over piles of old clothes just to get to other rooms. She had a mask on to protect her from the smell of the house.

He followed her as they went room to room. She stood in the living room and took pics of the mess. She went upstairs and almost fell as the pile shifted under her feet. Erica kept going and went to the first room. There was a pile and more behind it. Erica climbed on items and bent over the pile to get more pictures with her cell phone.

She moved closer to get better pics when the pile shifted and collapsed under her. She let out a yelp as she fell to the bottom of the pile and was hallway through it. Erica was stuck as she tried to wiggle out all he could do is stare at her tight, black leggings and nice ass. He heard her yelling for him to help her but the more she wiggled around the harder he got as he thought how nice it'd be just to fuck her.

He walked up behind her and looked down as he was inches away from her ass. He couldn't resist as he grabbed her ass with both hands and squeezed. Her eyes widened as she felt his hands all over her ass, hips and thighs. She felt a hand slide down between her legs and slowly rub. Her eyes darted around as she tried to find a way out. Erica felt herself getting turned on by the rubbing as his other hand ran up and down her thigh.

He was rubbing her harder as she felt herself growing moist. He prodded her lips with his fingers as the tight leggings cloth stretched. He was hard and wanting to get release from his hard on. He heard Erica moan as he knew it was time.

Erica felt her leggings and thong get yanked down to her knees. She knew what was next as she felt the tip of his cock slowly slide into her wet hole. She closed her eyes as she felt the nine inch cock fully inside her body. He smiled and began fucking the sexy organizer professional as the wall of junk held her in the perfect position for a good fuck.

He held tight to her hips as he slammed in and out of her tight hole. Erica's ass cheeks bounced with the thrusting. She moaned and closed her eyes as her mouth opened as she felt herself getting off. Her cum flowed as he grunted and picked up the pace, ramming his dick far as he could inside her.

Erica wasn't expecting to get laid during her work day but here she was and loving every second as her tight pussy got pounded. She felt herself turning into a sex crazed woman as her body got invaded by the clients hard dick. Her cum spurted out of her pussy with each thrust as her moans grew louder with each orgasm. He was having the time of his life banging the sexy Erica.

He picked up the pace and went faster and slammed into deeper. His balls bouncing off her as he fucked her fast. Erica's moans grew louder as her orgasm was getting close yet again. He gripped her hips tighter as he felt her pussy lips tighten around his cock making the feeling so much better. He groaned as he continued fucking her.

Boxes fell around Erica as the fucking was making the stack of boxes shift. She didn't care as all she could think about was getting off as many times as her body would allow. He was loving her tight pussy as she continued to get off as he kept pounding her. He felt himself sliding in and out of her slick slit as her cum lubricated her hole nicely.

He couldn't slow down as he kept fucking the hot, stuck Erica. The pile shifted and they went forward. Erica was on her knees now with her chest on the floor as the boxes held her down. He had slipped out but looked at her ass as it was up in the air. He smiled and separated her cheeks. He slid his cock into her tight ass as she whimpered. Erica had never been into anal but was getting fucked in the ass now as he pounded her tight hole.

He felt himself get close and the tightness wasn't letting him stop from getting off. He grunted and shoved deep into her ass as he sprayed inside her. He smiled as he held himself there. He was finished and slowly pulled out. He looked at her still wet pussy and slammed his cock back into it. Erica let out a startled yelp as he began fucking her fast and deep. He held her hips and was giving it all he could. Her pussy spurt out her cum once again as she got off.

Erica was still going as he kept ramming her pussy. He was growing tired as he grew closer to getting off but this time in her slit. He grunted and shoved as deep as he could as he exploded into her hole. He groaned as she moaned. He filled her up and pulled out. He stood there smiling at her pussy as it dripped cum.

He put his dick away and dug her out of the pile of junk. He helped her up to her feet and smiled as she reached down and pulled her leggings and thong up. She looked up and saw him smiling at her. She looked away and grabbed her phone. Erica left the house and never came back but would remember the time she was fucked by a client, stuck in a pile of junk and loved each second of it!