Stuck in Neverland

Story Info
An actress is put in a compromising position by her director.
2.7k words
3.92
22k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shivered as I walked into the empty theater. It was a little spookier than normal with no one else around. The director had asked me to come in today to work on some extra choreography for our upcoming production of Peter Pan. This was my first serious role outside of my college's theater but playing Wendy was my dream. I was the youngest member of the cast and I desperately wanted to impress the director so I would take any extra guidance he would give me.

"Oliver?" I called into the cavernous space. My voice echoed back to me, amplifying the chills already racing up my spine. Thankfully, he appeared from behind the curtains.

"Ah, Grace. Thank you so much for coming in on your day off." He smiled. He was on the younger side of the directors I'd worked with and a little bit more demanding. I didn't really like him, but I was happy to play nice for the possibility of more roles in the future.

"Why don't you get fitted in the harness and then you can put on your costume. I know you haven't worked in productions that use harnesses before so I'd like you to get more comfortable." I nodded and swallowed forcefully. To create the illusion of flight, I would be wearing a stage harness underneath my costume with specific cutouts where the harness could be connected. I hadn't admitted this to anyone, but I had a fear of heights that had plagued me since I was a kid. Hanging from the ceiling 20 feet above the ground freaked me out, but I couldn't risk losing this part. I would just have to endure it. Without giving myself time to ponder my impending fate, I headed backstage to change. As Wendy, I would be wearing a gossamer blue gown that was tight around my ribs but flowed down to my ankles.

"Grace, are you ready?" I heard Oliver call. I hadn't even managed to get the harness on, there were too many straps and buckles. Usually I had the costume technician there to help.

"Um, no I'm struggling a little with the harness." I confessed. I stood in my bra and underwear just lost with what felt like a pile of spaghetti in my hands.

I saw the curtain move in the corner of my eye and Oliver walked in with little pretense.

"Oliver!" I jumped. "I'm changing!"

"Oh please Grace, it's not anything I haven't seen before. Let me help you with the harness." I reluctantly handed him the harness and he detangled it with expert fingers. I first stepped through the leg holes and then Oliver held the harness so I could put my arms through the straps that would secure my shoulders. His featherlight touch on my shoulder blades made me shiver. The harness clipped right underneath my breasts, forcing them to be put on display. I caught his eyes lingering

"I'll just need to tighten these." He said gruffly. Abruptly, he yanked the straps securing my legs and I yelped.

"That feels a little tight..."

"Do you want to fall from 20 feet in the air?" He asked. I shook my head and he moved on to the straps at my hips, pulling them equally as taut. There were two more straps that wrapped underneath my ass. I felt Oliver's hand brush over my skin as they found their way to the spot where my thigh met the rounded cheeks. I felt his touch curve around the globe of my ass but the cinching of the strap quickly replaced that sensation.

"Finish getting dressed and I'll meet you on the stage." He nodded, double checking the straps.

I quickly finished putting on my dress before walking out to meet him. His gaze drawled disapprovingly at the dress, though I couldn't understand why. He was the director after all. If he didn't like something, he could change it.

"I'm going to attach the harness to the pulley system so you can start to get comfortable and then we'll work on the choreo for the "flying to Neverland" scene."

"Well, could we maybe practice the choreo before I have to do it in the air?" My last ditch effort to procrastinate the inevitable.

"No, that's a waste of time," He said. "You'll have to do it in the air anyways so you might as well just practice it now." Perhaps he could sense my reluctance because he added, "We'll take it slow."

With that he began to attach the flying mechanism to my harness and when he was satisfied, he walked over to the control system. With the push of a button, I felt a tug and slowly, I was lifted into the air. Panic gripped my chest but I stuffed it down and forced a smile.

Suddenly, I felt a jolt and a horrible squeaking noise. "What was that?" I yelled, my voice cracking. My legs dangled a few feet off the ground.

"Shit," I heard Oliver say from behind me. "I think the pulley is stuck."

"Oliver, you have to get me down. I can't just hang here like this." My legs flailed uselessly. I fought the urge to hyperventilate. He paused to think. I watched him pace a couple times out of the corner of my eye.

"Well, this is unfortunate," He mused. "But maybe we can make the most of this." He walked towards me with a look I had never seen from him before. He was eye level at my waist when he finally looked up at me. His hand lightly grabbed my ankle and he dragged his fingers up to my knee, before his hand began to move up my thigh.

"Oliver, what are you doing?" I gasped at the touch.

"I can't let an opportunity like this go to waste." He said mostly to himself. His fingers kept moving up and settled on the inside of my thigh, just centimeters from my most intimate area. I tried to wriggle away from his touch but I was trapped. His fingers brushed over my center through the fabric of my underwear. Heat pooled deep in my stomach, but I rejected the feeling. He was my director, I couldn't do anything to jeopardize my role.

"Are you enjoying this Grace?" He chuckled. "It feels like you are." Heat and wetness intermingled where his fingers had just been.

"What? No! Oliver, this is highly inappropriate. Please just let me down from here!"

"Not yet, I don't think. Not before I can taste you." I pulled back at his suggestion, but the harness kept me within his grasp. The thought of him invading my most vulnerable place made me feel like I was running a temperature. I felt too warm, sweat began beading on my brow. All my panic that I would be forced to confront my fear of heights was replaced with something else.

"Tell me, Grace. Has anyone ever made you cum with their mouth?"

"Um, Oliver, that's really not something...." I said nervously. "Please Oliver!" I yelped as I felt his fingers move the fabric out of the way, and begin to caress the soft folds beneath.

"Please?" His voice had a lilt. "Gladly." I heard before he dipped his head under my dress.

"No, wait, Oliver! That's not what I meant!" My cries fell on deaf ears. I could feel his hot breath tickle my center. He was waiting, letting the anticipation build... and then I felt his tongue run along my slit.

"Fuck, Grace." His growl was muffled by my gown.

I tried once more. "Oliver, I... I can't be doing this! I... I have a boyfriend." It was a lie, but it was the only thing I could think of that might dissuade him.

"Grace," The rumble of his voice snaked its way up through me. "For an actress, you're not a very good liar." And then his lips closed around my clit and I was speechless. He was gentle at first, too gentle. The soft touches were infuriating, the tendrils of heat in my center were like wisps. They couldn't gather enough momentum to let the pressure build. Unwillingly, my body shuddered and my hips began to move of their own accord, trying to find release.

"Now, we'll have none of that." I heard Oliver say and he fit his hands underneath my ass, pulling me towards him and securing me right up against his mouth. I choked when I felt his tongue bury in me. All I could do was brace myself against his hands. He began to thrust aggressively and the tendrils of heat became more intense. I tensed so tight I thought that even my muscle fibers would burst. I gripped the harness straps at my shoulders as if they were the only thing keeping me upright.

The pressure built up to an almost unbearable point and the tendrils of heat had become whips cracking against my will. I had no choice but to follow the release when it overwhelmed me. It wracked every muscle in my being with a painful tightness. I threw my head back and my mouth opened as if to gasp, but the air was stolen from my lungs.

I was barely conscious as I felt the lowering sensation of the harness and my feet touched the ground. Blinking, I opened my eyes to see Oliver standing at the pulley control box. My next thought was fury.

"I guess it just needed to be turned on and off again." Oliver said with a smug look. I was at a loss for words. I felt manipulated and angry.

"What the fuck?" I gaped at him. "It was working the whole time?" He just shrugged and walked leisurely over to me.

"I guess we'll never know." He said in a low voice. Anger froze me to the spot and I didn't move when he gently kissed me. Coming back to my senses, I pushed him away.

"Get the fuck away from me." I said with as much conviction as I could muster.

"Is that any way to repay me?" He asked. "I helped you find your release, why don't you help me find mine?" He took my hand and moved it to his groin. I could feel the heat beneath his jeans before I yanked my hand away.

"I think I'm going to go home." I said and turned away from him. I began walking away, before I felt hands snake around my waist. His hardness pressed against me.

"You're an actress, so act." He said as he bit down gently on my neck. "Show me how good you are. I'll add it to your portfolio." He laughed at his own joke. I was furious, but a stupid part of me wanted to show him that I could act, that I was deserving of this role. He interpreted my lack of movement towards the door as acquiescence. His hands found the zipper at the back of my dress. The dress billowed to the ground and I was left in the harness and my underwear. He next loosened the straps of the harness and I stepped out of it in a robotic trance. I turned to face him and put my hand to his groin, half-heartedly rubbing over his jeans.

""Not convincing enough." His voice was sharp and biting next to my ear. He grabbed my chin and kissed me roughly. I could do this, I thought. I could do this for my career. I began to kiss him back, matching his intensity. As he devoured me, my hands unbuckled his belt and I pushed my hand into his jeans. He was smooth and taut.

He pulled back from me, "Make me believe you want this."His voice had a self-satisfied swagger.

I knelt and pushed his jeans down. I took him in my mouth, letting my tongue run along the underside of him. I started slow, to repay him for the torture of his gentleness earlier. It was clear he couldn't bear the anticipation either because he began to thrust aggressively into my mouth. I pulled back instinctively, but he fisted his hand in my hair to hold me. I felt him attempt to get deeper and deeper with every thrust and I couldn't help but gag. Saliva was dripping from my mouth and tears began to gather in my eyes. I hated this, I hated him. To distract him from putting himself through the other side of my skull, I ran my nails down the back of his thighs. He shuddered and it gave me enough time to pull back and free my mouth.

I decided that I needed to be in control if I wanted to make this any more tolerable. Bringing myself to standing, I looked him in the eye with a glimmer of revenge and gently pushed him back to the bed that sat on stage. I was going to defile the Darling bedroom, I decided. I had no choice. He watched me with careful eyes. When the back of his thighs met the bed, he fell back. I stood before him and slowly pushed my underwear down, kicking it away from me. I reached for the clasp of my bra and undid it, letting it fall to the ground.

As I stood naked before him, I motioned to Oliver to do the same. He clumsily undressed until he was lying naked on the bed. I walked over and knelt over top of him so he had the best possible view. I sheathed him inside me and slowly began to move. I could control how deep he was and I intentionally kept him shallow enough that I knew it would be torture. I straightened and put my hands behind me to brace myself on his thighs. My breasts bounced with each thrust and I quietly began to moan. Out of the corner of my eye, I could tell he was enjoying the show. I picked up the pace, still keeping him only a couple of inches inside me. My moans grew louder and he started to writhe beneath me. I started to lose myself in the rhythm, enjoying myself more than I would have thought. A gentle pressure was beginning to build for me but I knew it was nothing like what he was enduring.

In my daze, I had failed to notice when his arms reached around me and pulled me abruptly back down to him. One of his hands secured my neck and the other splayed across my lower back, pinning me to him. I had lost the little power I had gained. My breasts pressed painfully against his chest and he held my head so I was pushed into his shoulder.

"That was pretty good. But now it's my turn." He whispered. And then I felt his hand push my lower back down so he sheathed more of himself in me. He was in total control now as he thrust upwards with a vengeance. I cried out from the sharp pain but it was muffled into his chest. He was too deep, I couldn't handle it and I bucked to try and get him to release me. But that only resulted in him holding me tighter. Each thrust felt deeper than the last and deeper than I had thought possible. I released a cry that caught in my throat. The sharp pain was sweet somehow and I felt the tendrils of heat begin to gather. The pressure and pain from each thrust moved me higher along the track of this rollercoaster. I felt the drop in my stomach when I careened over the apex and was sent into free fall. My arms struggled to push away to escape the pressure within but they were pinned to him. In the midst of my eruption, I felt him tense underneath me. I heard him choke and gasp as he released himself within me. He went slack and I felt his grip on me loosen.

I took advantage and rolled away from him to collect myself, still panting. I wasn't sure what to think, how to process what just happened. We sat in silence for a minute, before Oliver started to put his jeans back on.

"If you come back next Saturday, I can guarantee you the leading role in our next production." He smiled a wicked smile and walked out the doors.