Stuck in the shed with Brianna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a natural reaction my cock twitched. This caused Brianna to skip a breath and I just watched to see how she would react. Our breathing was getting heavy and neither said a word as she continued to stare at my cock. I decided to make it twitch on purpose, causing her to gasp again.

Brianna broke the silence saying, "My arms are really uncomfortable being held up like this. What if we let them rest on each others hips?"

I was so caught up with my beautiful cousin's naked body that I had forgot about the uncomfortable physical position we were in. I agreed and we both lowered our arms to the other's hips. As I slid them down I brushed the outer edges of her soft breast. This caused visible goose bumps against her skin.

"Should I turn to see if he is still out there?" she asked.

"I just heard him say something a minute ago to his wife," I lied, not wanting our situation to end.

"So," Brianna said.

"So," I replied. "Didn't see this being part of my day today."

"No, guess not," she laughed softly.

"I told you these shorts were not going to work," I said.

Brianna started to laugh saying, "I figured they would be too big. He had some smaller ones, but I thought it would be fun to mess with you and see if you would wear these. Had I known this was going to happen, I would have given you the ones that were a better fit."

"Are you kidding me?" I asked. "You had smaller ones and tricked me into wearing these?"

"I guess it is pretty funny." I pointed out. "It's not like you could have known you would be stuck in a small shed with your cousin's cock pressed against you. You got me... Just remember, payback is a bitch!"

"Whatever!" Brianna replied to my threat. "What are you going to do?"

What Brianna didn't realize was my right hand was now resting on her left hip. It was resting on the bow that held the only piece of material in place separating our bodies.

"I'll think of something," I whispered. "You just won't know when it's coming. It could be a month from now or it could be tomorrow!"

"Or it could be right now!" I said softly as I pulled the bow loose holding her bottoms in place.

"I can't believe you just did that!" Brianna said shocked as she tried to reach down and secure her bottoms.

I blocked her arms from reaching them and pushed my butt back against the door to ensure my body wouldn't hold them in place. Her legs were slightly parted and I felt the bikini as it landed on my right foot. I moved forward, removing the door handle from its uncomfortable position. As I did, I could feel my balls pressing softly against my cousin's smooth pussy.

"What are you doing?" she asked inquisitively.

"I don't know." I replied as I slowly slid my hands up her sides towards her breasts.

Brianna's hands grabbed my waist a little firmer and we both started breathing really heavy. I slid my hands up another inch, making contact with the outer edge of her perfect breasts. As I slowly started to explore the outside edges, she lifted up on her toes, and I felt her pussy pressing softly against the base of my extremely hard cock. In response to her willingness to go further, I fully explored her breasts and running my thumbs over her hard nipples. She slowly rocked her hips from side to side stimulating her pussy with the base of my cock. I could feel her warm dampness against my balls.

I leaned forward and our mouths met. As soon as they touched we started to assault each other with our tongues. Her hands grabbed around to my ass and pulled me tighter into her. She started to slowly grind her pussy against my cock. My hands explored each inch of her breasts. I bent my knees slightly and rotated my hips, causing the length of my shaft to glide between her wet outer labia.

I bent down further and took my hands from her breasts. I slid them down over her ass and grasped her upper thighs. I lifted Brianna slowly and was able to turn enough for her to get her legs on either side of me. She continued to slide her wet pussy up and down my cock, while I teased her nipples with my mouth.

This went on for a while before I lifted my head up to kiss her again. When I did, I felt her hand slide down my abdomen and grasp my cock. She lifted up and I felt the head pressed against the opening of her warm pussy. She lowered slowly allowing part of my cock to press into her tight pussy. We both paused for a moment before I pulled out, leaving only the tip inside. I looked deep into her eyes, before gently pressing deeper into my cousin's wanting, little cunt.

Brianna let out a loud moan and I worried we might get caught. Then I decided I didn't care. I wanted to fuck my cousin so badly, that I decided not to worry about the consequences. The situation, and potential for getting caught, actually made it even hotter. I pulled out slowly before pressing as deep into Brianna as I could.

She let out another loud moan and bit into my neck. I started to slowly rock my cock in and out of her tight pussy. We were both so aroused. I could feel some of her fluids running down my inner thigh. Brianna started to rock her hips to meet my thrusts. I began driving my cock deep into my cousin at a faster pace as she dug her nails into my back. Her breathing quickened and she started to shake. She used my neck to muffle her voice as she mumbled, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, it feels so fucking good. Please don't stop."

I could feel Brianna's pussy begin to spasm around my shaft. This drove me to the edge of orgasm. Between labored breaths, I told her I was about to cum and should probably pull out.

"Don't you fucking dare," she ordered. "It's safe and I'm so close. I want you to cum. Cum inside of me."

I didn't reply, only slammed deep into my cousin. She began to convulse and scream into my neck. Her pussy tightened around my cock, driving me over the edge. I pushed as deep into her pussy as I could before my balls erupted releasing all their contents deep inside. I held her in place as her pussy continued to convulse around my cock draining it of every drop. Our cum was running down my legs, as Brianna collapsed in my arms.

After catching my breath, I looked out the small window and saw the neighbor was no longer in sight. Brianna lifted off my softening cock and stood in front of me. I held her in a tight embrace as our mouths met again. I held her for a moment before suggesting I open the door and check our surroundings.

With a little more freedom to move, Brianna unhooked her bikini top and put it back on. I glanced around the shed door and didn't see anyone in the yard. When I looked back, Brianna was cleaning herself with my trunks. When she finished she tied her bottoms back in place.

"Is it safe?" she asked.

"I think so," I said. I don't see anyone, and I think the car is gone.

With that, Brianna stepped out of the shed with my shorts in her hand.

"I think I'm going to need those." I said.

"Better go get them then!" she teased as she threw them over the fence into her yard, running towards the gate back to her parent's house.

"You're going to pay for that!" I yelled. Using the shed to block anyone from seeing me, I jumped the fence into her yard.

When I got back, Brianna was already in the shower. I thought I might join her, but the door was locked. I went back downstairs and used that shower. When I was finished, I found Brianna setting on the couch in some short pajama shorts and matching spaghetti, strapped top with no bra.

She watched as I walked up and sat next to her. "So, you think you are pretty funny, huh?" I asked. "Well, I remember someone being extremely ticklish when we were younger."

I began to tickle Brianna as she squirmed under me. We ended up on the floor with me sitting on top of her waist and pinning her hands down to her sides. Her nipples were erect again, pressing out against the thin material of her pajama top. I lowered my head to her neck and nibbled at it before softly biting her left nipple through the fabric. She tried to free her hands, but I held them away. I scooted down her legs lowering my head to her tight stomach and planted soft kisses making my way to her bottoms.

I placed a kiss on her pussy through the pajamas and noticed she wasn't trying to get free any more. I released her hands so I could slowly pull down her pajama bottoms. She wasn't wearing any panties and I was soon face to face with her smooth little pussy.

That was the beginning to another round of amazing sex that wouldn't be the last of the best weekend ever!


12