Stuck on You Ch. 02

Story Info
Your chemistry with Ana de Armas is off the charts.
4.2k words
4.78
5.4k
12

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

Waiting for the day to arrive was driving you crazy.

Right in front of you, Alexandra started her super-set of push-ups while filling out those beige yoga pants with her big lovely ass; just watching her huge tits graze the mat and make her nipples poke through the top was worth it all. You gave it to Ana and you gave it good, but if Alex suddenly wanted to quench a thirst, you might have to happily oblige.

You picked up the phone, unable to concentrate with photos from Ana rolling in. She was brave to send them, but you wouldn't dare break her trust.

She wanted you built up for the inevitable encounter. Keeping you hard throughout the day brought unwanted, but sort of wanted, attention from multiple clients; most notably, Kaley, who offered up more looks today than ever before. Maybe it was the glow up after Ana took you to another planet, but Kaley looked extremely thirsty. The door was open now. Would Ana care if you started smashing all of your gorgeous clientele?

"Great job, Alex."

Your attention lasted about two seconds. Swipe. Swipe. The bikini shot of Ana had you on edge for a while. Arms out front, up enough to capture her entire body. Flawless. From the cute face all the way to her juicy booty swallowing up maroon, you wanted to wrangle up her ponytail and rail her into another incoherent, babbling mess. You had already sent one perfectly angled cock shot, which rewarded you with more tantalizing treats for your eyes.

Alex waved politely but she knew you left her place with a third leg swinging around. Having two cuties to play with wouldn't hurt, if she wanted it. You hadn't left, yet. You could go and make a move. But, Ana; building up for Ana. You left. Home wasn't far. The phone blinked.

"Photo shoot soon. How are you?"

"You know how I am."

"¿Qué? Show me."

The game that never got old: dick pictures.

You stepped in front of the mirror, shirt on the ground. With the hem tugged down, you took a teaser and sent it.

"Mmm, you bad boy."

Shorts around your tree trunk thighs, you dropped it all over the front and sent it. She gave a beautiful smile in return.

"¡Dios mio! I don't know if I can wait until tomorrow, baby," she said. "Do you have a client in the early morning?"

You sent another one, flexing your abs to get her nice and flustered. Cock hanging, balls heavy, you hit the right light.

"Papi!" She frowned in the next one. "Dame la polla, por favor." She snapped another with pursed lips. "¡Me encantan las pelotas grandes!"

Translated, you switched back to her messages after holding up your tower and giving her a close up of those big balls. All of the angles. Mirror. No mirror. Stroking. Not stroking. You swung it over to your rock solid ass and gave her a profile shot of the whole package.

"Tienes unas pelotas del tamaño de ciruelas. ¡Muy grande! Yo los quiero chupar, papi."

"How about I train you and you teach me, mami?"

"Sí. But, I still want to suck your heavy,heavy, balls. When do I get to play with them?"

You lined up the phone for another profile, the big fat hardness she raised with her yummy words being slowly stroked head to base. The nuts she wanted so badly jumped up and down, the heaviness apparent by the taut skin that wrapped around them at the end of their descent. They were massive.

Once you had enough footage, you quickly chopped it, put it to slow-mo and sent it. Ana's reaction was priceless. Two fingers dabbled over her lips, in awe of her screen being all cock and balls heaving all around for her. You watched her eyes traveling up and down, feverish to suckle them with the dark maroon that made her lips look so delicious.

She looked away quickly and back to you. "Do not lose that. Iwill be seeing you tonight."

"Let me know when you want me over there."

"Mwah. Ciao."

***

Something was off.

You blinked through sleep-filled eyes into the darkness, finding only the dim moonlight peeking through the shudders. The room was warm, almost uncomfortable, and in an attempt to reach for the fan remote, you grazed your hand along a softness and pushed into a pair of disheveled panties. While the brain switched on, you caressed it, palming and nestling your fingers into the crack. The woman didn't move, lightly snoozing and blowing air across your belly.

Ana called at some point but you remembered it was late. You couldn't remember how many you had before she showed up. Reaching over, the phone was there. You found her texts and put it back down. The taxi dropped her off around one, but you couldn't place what happened between then and when you woke up.

Her thigh draped over yours, resting your sweaty mass on her with settled, taut briefs that conjured up the most painful erection. You roamed your other hand over it, outlining the fatness of it all. It didn't feel like a post-fuck boner; it was fresh, churning and building while she kept to your side and the two of you soaked in each others peaceful energy. Maybe you and her just hung out until falling asleep. It bothered you that you drank that much and couldn't piece it together.

It didn't take long for your body to catch up with a slight deflation in the bulge. You were pleased to find she wasn't wearing a shirt or bra, gently curling around her to shift her position. There was a slight moan but she grazed her finger nails across your chest and didn't protest.

"¿Para dónde vas?" she mumbled.

You just assumed and carefully placed her leg to the bed.

"Bathroom."

"Como no. Come back to me."

Now you know you drank more than you should have. The roar of the water could have woken the dead. You looked up at the ceiling and pondered how this escalated from not sleeping with clients to one of them being wasted and passed out in your bed. Finally, it came back to you that she had been out with the girls for an impromptu bit of fun.

Hands on your hips, you let it hang until nothing was left and stretched, arms high and tight with a yawn. The briefs hit the floor and you found Ana facing the window, snoozing on her side. Crawling in, you slid an arm underneath the pillow and conformed around her. You were greeted with a slight groan, Ana maneuvering backwards to pack herself tightly into her big spoon.

"Mmm, un momento..."

The silky panties slid away, her fingers reaching through her parted legs to find the heaviness that sprawled out across her inner thigh. The underside was caressed, stretching it out to fully expose the head. She wrapped around half, tugging it gently while your bloated sack jostled around. You placed your lips behind her ear and relaxed your weight. Each pull had you bigger and bigger, aided by the wetness that slurped from spreading lips.

"No quise hacerte esperar," she whispered. "Sorry for the wait." She turned, the light whiff of wine not stopping you from kissing her.

"You'll make it up to me."

Her little nose trailed yours, her teeth taking your bottom lip until you fell in with your tongue overpowering hers. The grip weakened and her palm spread for you, hot veins sliding along into a slick, balmy sleeve. It was a long, slow plunge, every nerve ending squeezed, lathered, and satisfied. The muffled moan filled your mouth.

Your hand took her hip, pulling her flush to yours and assumed control, rowing her back and forth onto it. Her lips trembled, gasping through the stretching, grasping through the emptiness.

"Quiero polla grande así que dámelo."

Her words were slow, soft, and drowned in sultry silk. Your fingers shoved through her crease, finding the perfect spot to elicit a new wave of desperate cries from her lips. "I know grande and dámelo,"--you leaned back, pillow arm sliding around to find a lovely, perky tit--"I won't last long with you talking like that."

"Don't hold back,"--she found your hair, kissing on your chin--"I kept you waiting. Take it, papi."

You started to roll, Ana holding on until she was on her belly. All of your weight collapsed, heavy muscles sandwiching her with the mattress as you both melded together. Curled around her belly and chest, the room was showered in succulent moans as you found the bottom of the sheath. You only needed your hips to deliver what she desired and you stuffed it plum full, left it begging when it was empty, and made her gasp with the anticipation of her insides being stretched.

"Fuck me,"--her words came out weak--"fuck me--come here, baby. Kiss me, papi."

You did as you were told, laying down full, loving kisses next to her ear; your hot breath puffed her hair away, gentle moans egging you on.

On the couch, you looked up the word polla; then ciruelas; then other words she might use. Ana was enamored with size; she must have been admiring from afar since the training started.

"¿Te gusta mi polla grande?"

A sustained moan blew out of her scrunched up face the second your smooth delivery cascaded through her. After a few moments, it wasn't just the sound of her bouncy buns being clapped--you made a mess of her between the thighs.

"Ahora me gustas aún más. Me pones tan mojada, papi--¿mucha tarea?" She slowly paused, eyes rolling back. "My man is doing his homework," she said, stalling out and pushing her face into the pillow.

"I want what I want."

"You waited so long, I had to do it," she said, "Admítelo."

"That's because you couldn't resist anymore."

"Dámelo."

"It's mine now. Admit it."

"Sí, papi. All yours."

Your heavy nuts splattered onto her creamy thighs and the tighter she clinched the pillow the harder you pounded. You took the time to learn and now she fell from the cliff with a dampened moan that escalated the harder you crammed her insides.

"¡Me estoy viniendo!"

"Ana, I'm gonna cum in your tight fucking pussy," you told her, voice strong and loud.

She turned fast, eyes droopy and hair matted to her face. "Quiero que corras dentro," she said, voice dragging and dripping in desperate need. "Dámelo. Right. Now."

The deep groan that erupted from the depths of your lungs made her shudder with a full body chill. You dropped it all, blowing the air from her quivering lips, pumping streams so wide the tip stung from the sudden bursts. Your ass sunk in, pushing her into the memory foam. All you could do was hold it. You didn't want to let go.

"Sí, papi," she whispered. "Fill me up..."

After her insistence that you lay there and drain your massive build up, minutes crept by. Covered in sweat with ragged breaths, neither of you moved and the room started to become quiet.

Ana's eyes faltered, finally closing. You managed to unlock the death grip on her body, legs sprawling out. She didn't want you to get off. You put your head against her damp hair and drifted, still deep inside.

***

You turned over, waking to the sound of water from the bathroom. There Ana stood, washing her face. That was definitely one of your button-ups; even after her long day, the beauty was unreal and she looked delicious leaning over your sink in just a shirt. There was a light buzz on your nightstand and you slowly sat up to the edge of the bed, naked and unashamed. Emma Stone canceled her ten o'clock. That's good, because after last night, your priorities were a little off this morning.

"Buenos Dias, mi amor," she said, stepping over towards you. ¨How did you sleep?" Grazing your knees, her hands found your hair, belly finding your lips.

"Have never slept that good," you mumbled between each peck. Both cheeks were roamed by your hands, desperate to feel the softness once more. "You?"

Ana's fingers trailed behind your ears, onto your neck and came back through with gentle nails. She had washed up nice, too. Last night most definitely left both of you ripe, but it was fresh and your kisses landed in her trimmed hairs.

"Honestly?"

You froze. She stifled a laugh.

"That bad?"

"Stop," she said, curling hair tight between knuckles. "I've never had a full-man hold me down and put me to sleep like that."

You decided to let that go right into an ego boost and she hiked a leg to the bed. Her soft lips were devoured, making her sigh downward. Your head was tilted back so that she could watch you show love to her from below. It was your diet and specialized work-out plan that led to the tummy firmness and heavy, perky tits; they were pushed together, nipples fine and hard.

"Mi amor," she whispered, "acompáñeme y te haré sentir bien..."

It didn't take knowledge of her language to figure that one out. You were taken by the hands, hardening rapidly with it swaying into her butt on the way to the shower. Bent at the waist, you found her hips while she dialed in the hotness of the water. She let you take the shirt and stepped in, motioning with a finger.

You closed the glass door and that same finger pushed into the middle of your chest and led you to the water. She liked it hotter than you did, but you weren't going to let her know that. That look of admiration coming from her lifted eyebrows and cute dimples hit different; no woman had fawned over you this much and so soon. While running her nails across your chest, you tipped back and used the water to slick your hair back.

"I can't remember the rest of your house, yet," she said with a shake of the head, "but this is all very nice, very new."

"Just remodeled."

Ana pulled your favorite body wash from the recessed shelf you had installed; the shea butter sugar scrub from a local joint always had you coming back for more. Ana wasn't a stranger to staying smooth or maintaining exquisite skin. The exfoliating cloth covered one hand, scrub scooped and you were out of the water, left arm being lathered. She was stronger than you thought, pressure consistent and doing a better job than you usually did.

"Am I moving too fast?"

You shook your head. "Nah."

"I mean,"--she nodded to the room--"about that."

"Oh."

You thought about it while she switched arms, but it was hard to concentrate with your fat dick pushed up onto her belly. You wanted her every single day during the sessions and she ended up taking the plunge instead. You had no time to dwell on things like "are we going too fast?" or "maybe we should get to know each other first."

"Nah, it's moving along just fine."

She started on your collarbone after acquiring more scrub, rolling your chest in big circles. She held your cock close, using it to keep you from swaying.

"I'm not out here doing this with everyone," she smiled, finding your eyes.

"Scrubbing chests?"--you flinched from the smack, soap squirting outwards--"Abuse."

"Deserved it."

That look; the way she said it; that slow and seductive pull of her voice with a fade out as she descended to a squat; that was how she could make your knees shake. She didn't bother looking up at you while she kissed your hanging trunk, either; just pecked it to move it out of the way so she could wash your lower half. Each time she came up, it hit her head and it was simply kissed up and away.

Up tall, you were helped to turn, both hands working your back. You palmed the wall and let the water fall on your head. Fingers roamed and scrubbed in places that no one had touched but you in quite some time. You heard her tell you to relax and realized your cheeks were seized up. Her smooth caresses in and out helped you and she carefully went all the way until taking your dangling sack into her palm. They fell away, Ana's arm sliding to and fro, washing behind them before fondling both of them more. You tipped out of the water with a long sigh.

"Ciruelas grandes," she said, kissing your clean back. "Quiero chupar te pelotas grandes, papi."

Everytime she opened her mouth, everytime the words left her with that sultry delivery, you were ripped from rational thought and put into a trance. You turned and her eyes were waiting. One hand on top of her head, you pushed her down to another squat and put a foot onto the soap holder. Cock in hand, you lifted away and brought her sweet juicy lips to what she asked for.

The first slurp was louder than the water that fell. She looked up with a hearty mouthful, barely able to fit that one. It plopped out and she didn't miss a beat, swallowing up the same nut while keeping a strong stare. The suction took it deep. She wanted it all the way down, tongue hitting all around while the tug became stronger. Then, with a gooey splurt, it flung out into a swing.

"Dámelo," she said, squirting different soap into her hands. "Polla, papi."

You let it go, dropping it on her head. She didn't mind, slowly lathering the heavy thing with both hands. She paid close attention to the spongy head, working gently before cupping water and eventually leaving you nice and clean. You put your hands up behind your head, flexed the arms in a subtle buff up for her pleasure and watched on as this babe devoured those big plums she so aptly nicknamed.

Ana pursed up the long meaty vein underneath and the head pushed past the plump velvet with a squish. The froth peaked from the corners, sucked back in with each bob. Your heavy balls were in her palms, slipping and sliding around, falling off and reclaimed. She didn't need to suck the whole thing, even though she could. The inside of her drooling mouth on your painful crown spoke wonders about how she didn't just want to suck it, she wanted you to remember who was the best; and, she was the best.

It was surreal watching her glide in, eyes closed and mouth brimming with thick spit. You thought maybe this was to get you ready for another round of delicious sex, but she was comfortable; she was in her element. It wasn't breakneck speeds, it was lovingly paced with her head slowly curving in and out, moaning through her movements. She placed her hands on your thighs, plums wet, bloated and flourishing after kneading them for minutes. This wasn't going to last; you weren't going to last.

All of that abundant slurping, warm stuffing of her throat, and sexy hazel watching you intently brought the steady flow into her mouth and she knew it. You grabbed the walls, Ana grabbing your cock and balls and jerking top to bottom.

"Holy fuck," you gasped.

She didn't dare look away, only letting the build up squirt out of her mouth more and more so you could hear it all. It was so loud; you couldn't; she had your knees trembling. It all blew out of her mouth in one hot splash to get smeared around by her hand, head back.

"Quiero que corras en cara me," she said, smiling wide. "Blow your load--for me, papi."

You clinched, hips moving in, thick white screaming out and caking her forehead with the wall taking some. The groan that she loved so much came the moment the second splatter rocked her dimples and glazed her tongue in salty goo. Hand coercing the balls, hand pulling your mass, she painted herself into a heaping mess until holding the head and waiting for the final drips from the tip.

One eye dodged the barrage, a burn forcing the other one to stay closed. Ana took hold of you and sat still, glazed and decorated for your pleasure.

"That hold you over until I see you again?"

You just simply nodded. "Yeah..."

"Good," she mouthed--just before using the head to smear your big globs down into her smothered eye socket, over her nose and onto her tongue. She held it open, carefully shoveling the bulk into one heap that started to fall down her throat. She let go, hauled it all in with a thick slurp and made it disappear with a quick kiss blown your way. After a few moments of clearing out her coated teeth and gums, it was all done and she stood, grabbing your hands.

"I already know what you want to do to me, mi amor, but I have not eaten in so long."

"I don't mind making you wait for it," you said, smiling.

"Maleducado, papi."

"Rud--"

Her hand thwacked your bicep. "¡Sí, rude!"

12