Stuck on You Ch. 03

Story Info
Ana de Armas gets told how it is and learns about real girth.
5k words
4.8
6.5k
10

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three

"I don't know why you're surprised, honestly."

Ana kicked up a dry smirk and tossed her towel to the floor. "Right now, though?"

"That's why I'm doing it with you."

"Baby!" she whined. "You can't fuck me and feed me so good and want me to work out so hard. It's been over an hour already."

"That's my job."

"Not if I fire you."

"Turn your ass around," you told her with a smile, shaking your head.

"Sí, papá," she huffed.

You had already loaded up the squat rack; fifty five total wasn't too much for her. She got under and squared up; should be a piece of cake, really. For you, it was the whole cake; the hefty cheeks were crammed into the cherry red booty shorts, baiting you to squeeze them for an hour.

You were nice and snug, shorts bulging and filling in all the gaps against her crack. You slid up along her naked midriff to the band of her white sports bra.

"Go ahead," you told her, arms moving out of her way to the rack.

"You from Russia?" she smarted off, ass swaying with barely a motion.

You chuckled and down she went. She had perfect form, lifting your cock and balls onto her butt on the return. Twice more she smothered them.

"Lookin' good."

"I bet."

"Keep it up, girl. Amazing form."

Ana held the last one, lifted into the bulge and racked the barbell to finish the set. She took a seat on the bench just in front and you racked with your eighty percent max. She casually slid a hand across your body and across your tent as you set up before leaning back to rest.

"Always this hard when you work out?"

You went down and brought up the hefty load, shorts pointing directly at her. "Everytime."

"Being a big strong man with that body would make me hard, too," she said, head cocked with a sparkle in her eyes.

Hands comfortably resting between her thighs, she honed in on you with each squat until you finished. After you set her plates, she pointed towards your chest and motioned. "Off with that."

The shirt hit the floor and she stood, trailing the pecs with nails and pecking between them before having you take a seat. She hovered over, stepping up with her belly on your face while hands ran through your hair. You put your own behind your head and found her sweet hazel eyes.

"Off with those pants."

Ana tightly tugged your head before letting go.

"Sí, papi," she whispered with a slow turn, nothing but ass for you to stare at.

She filled the hem with two thumbs behind her back and slowly peeled the second skin shorts away to reveal a white lace thong. Those cheeks gobbled it up but all was unveiled as she bent over, cute and smooth butthole just barely covered. She grabbed the bar and extended back, your cheeks gliding through soft skin and your nose scrunching into the fabric. The both of you let out a moan in perfect unison.

Ana used your face as a prop to whisk away the pants completely and slipped through the thong at her hips to rearrange it before letting you breathe. With a quizzical look back, she paused, glancing at her own ass and wondering what you were waiting for.

"Bueno, mi culo no pagará en sí, papi."

You reached over and delivered a wallop, the smack crackling through the entire gym. With a bite on her lip, she winked and set up to squat.

"Better get these done, so we can get out of here."

"Sí."

***

"A massive circle of plasma scattered outward and a dozen tentacles erupted in unison, spraying swathes of goop into the frantic eyeballs. Ani aimed between her legs, the wind roaring past as she plummeted at terminal velocity, and turned one gigantic eye into a splattered mess of black, spurting fluids."

Ana tightened her arm around yours, looking up from her phone. "¡Dios mío! Tan emocionante."

From behind a pair of shades she had picked out, you looked down and smiled. "You think so?"

"Papi, this is really fun—you know I love sci-fi."

She shoved it into her pocket and pressed onto her tip toes for a kiss, not missing a step down the sidewalk. "Do you have more chapters done?"

"Almost."

"Ay, don't keep me waiting."

The two of you rounded the corner of a busy street; up the way was the old theater owned by someone she knew. Perks were already coming your way for your contributions to her happiness: Ana booked a showing of "La Planete Sauvage." She knew you wanted to see it after discussing the importance of preserving older films. Often you would pass by the place in hopes of finding a spot, but it was always sold out, usually to much wealthier customers. You weren't going to ask what she paid to secure a place in line.

Once past the ancient marquee, the lobby was full of familiar faces, either from the big screen or in passing around the city. Winona and Eva hung off the arm of a rather tall gentleman and Ana greeted them both. Her hand found your chest the second the words 'boyfriend' left her mouth, as if looking for approval. You smiled and told them it was nice to meet them. That would be addressed later, if you remembered.

You did what boyfriends do and carried her popcorn while you both sipped on a drink. The small theater was tightly packed, almost nigh impossible to find a seat. Someone waved. You didn't know, but Ana knew and told you it was Rachel, a friend from a movie she did a couple years ago. You followed her into the row and they hugged while you were getting situated. With a light wave to Rachel's plus one, you gave her one as well. Ana played catch up with the two of them, a hand never leaving your leg and cupped behind your knee.

Chatter had gone down and the lights dimmed. The intimate, independent venue didn't play previews and that made you appreciate the spot more. Ana carefully bit into her popcorn, very aware and not wanting to disturb the crowd; of course, with the amount that didn't care, she could have shoveled handfuls and chomped like a monster and no one would have known the difference.

Twenty minutes into the film, there was a slight realization that the rose tinted shades of nostalgia were wearing off and maybe you had over hyped it. You would reserve judgment and give it a fair chance, but it wasn't hard to be pulled away when Ana pecked your cheek. Your head dipped and her lips tickled your ear.

"Were you mad?"

She was barely audible, but you caught it.

"About what?"

"That I called you my boyfriend."

You thought about it for a second. "Just wasn't expecting it was all."

Ana pecked again. "Mi amor, you fuck me like you don't want anyone else to have me. How should I introduce you?"

You leaned in and kissed just above her golden hoop. "Your husband. Until then, as your man."

The squeaking of the popcorn came to a halt between her teeth. Usually you joked, but she knew it was a serious answer; or did she? You went back to the movie and she came to you.

"Sí, papi."

***

Two hours of stewing in what you said to her; two hours of a packed theater and no way to put her hands all over you: it turned her rabid. You thought it was rather odd that she was eerily quiet on the ride to her house but as soon as the big door closed, you were escorted to the long leather couch in silence. She pulled the belt buckle and motioned for you to lose the clothes.

Arms draped across the sofa, you sat quietly with your briefs lifted high and tight with spread legs. Drifting slightly, you followed the trail of circular lights that descended from her vaulted ceiling to a giant flat screen on the wall. Honestly, you felt that the room just wasn't used much, if at all.

The subwoofer, next to the small bookcase and just underneath the television screen, blinked on. A slow R&B groove hit through the surround sound just as the lights dimmed. That's when you noticed Ana leaning onto the archway.

For a moment, time stood still between the two of you. Your hands locked behind your head, focused gaze falling upon her tall white stilettos. She didn't even know about your obsession with thigh high stockings and there she stood in sheer white with floral trim wrapped around her shiny thighs. A subtle smirk came your way and you had no qualms with her staring at your big tall tent.

She stepped in, her naked chest bouncing to the clacks upon the hardwood floor. The loose ponytail was gathered up and re-tied high atop the lovely strands of chestnut brown. Closing in, it was definite that she was covered in oil; just enough to make her gleam under the light.

Knees rested into the bloated briefs. She pulled her phone from her g-string panties, dialing the lights to a soft burgundy. The tension shift was mutual, auras melding together as you stared each other down. With a toss, the phone bounced onto the sectional to your side.

Ana turned, the silhouette of a perfect heart presented with a nice bow at the top. The lace descended into the sweet, sweet crevice, eventually swallowed into darkness. You didn't wait, nestling the tip and sliding down with a heavy inhale. Warmth covered your cheeks, the taste of fresh fabric mixed with a little arousal baiting your tongue for more. Your head gently swirled to the infectious groove, swimming deeper into the coconut laced crease. You licked, kissed and made yourself at home in the silky smooth confines of that magnificent set of buns.

Once your hands latched to her thighs, they were promptly snatched and guided across her slippery belly until both palms were overflowing in hefty softness. Ana's eyes had closed, head drifting back in relaxation. Sheer shimmied together and her ultra fine sway to the beat kept your gluttonous desires satisfied. She called it "queque cubana caliente y dulce" for your pleasure.

There was more to your insatiable need of sweet, hot Cuban cake; one without the jeans; one without the panties. Tonight...tonight seemed to be the night. Something was in the air. It had been there all day.

Ana started to untie the cute panties from the sides. The bow went limp to your face before sliding away and being dropped to the coffee table. Going forward, her palms found it as well.

Scooting to the edge, you roamed her ankles, smooching the backs of her thighs. You left nothing untouched, eventually wrapping around and planting your face deep in cake. You opened wide, slurping hard, tongue prodding and making her squirm. You weren't subtle. You had dreamed about making love to this ass for months and now you were smothered in it. The backs of her legs took the brunt of your huge bulge, rubbing hard into the sheer.

Finally, a moan escaped. Your chin was wet from nuzzling in and out of the juicy slit. You doubled down, sucking on her slippery butt while her feet shuffled apart. You moaned, hands groping and tugging at the diamond-like hardness under the briefs. Fingernails converged at the head, lightly scraping to and fro before wrapping around, giving a few tugs.

Ana faced you, sliding through your scalp and forcing her belly into your forehead. "I'm in a mood, papi."

"I can tell," you mumbled between suckles on her soft tummy.

"Look at me," she demanded, your eyes floating up. "I want to be disrespected," she whispered.

You paused and she clinched down. "¿Entiendes, mi amor?"

You were getting what you wanted, now it was her turn. This was a challenge; you knew if you plopped your cock out and started pounding her into oblivion, you'd erupt in a couple of minutes at best. You didn't even know how to do what she was asking, but you opened your big mouth and declared yourself the man; the husband; the alpha in her life. It was time to prove it. No time to think about it; no time to dwell on it.

Panties in hand, she was quickly tied up from behind. Snatching the ponytail, Ana jerked with a gasp. You faced her and applied pressure until the hint was taken and her knees landed on the hardwood. Stepping up on top of her, the entire weight of the distended bulge was put onto her face, all light disappearing. You took the top, head clearly visible in a damp outline, and bounced the covered ciruelas grandes all the way up to her scalp before slowly dragging them away from her chin. Both palms took the back of her head, hips popping the mass up and down. Enough of that bullshit, you thought; the ache was too much.

You dropped the underwear in one fell swoop, rummaging through her bangs and hiking up a foot to the coffee table behind her. She was smacked repeatedly by your club, hot fluids sprinkling out and coating her skin. You grabbed the wild beast that she had conjured, clapping her cute cheeks with fat squishy thuds. The crown slurped through her cherry reds and came to a halt halfway down her throat, balls swinging between the two of you.

"Don't make it this big if you can't handle it this big," you said, your tone piercing her chest.

Each gurgling splash around the dribbling tip put you further and further until Ana's tonsils slathered around your veins and her nose crinkled from your shaved crotch; and you weren't all length, it was the outrageous girth that she struggled with. Letting her measure with her wrist the day before was amusing.

She was hauled away, dick covered in spit, and then took your nuts to her chin. You found it. You found the rhythm. The sleeve had no resistance. In and out. Ana gargled down every bit of it, nose bouncing on your waist.

Hand behind her head, fingers wide, you held her taut and drove it down. You grabbed her bangs with the other, tilted her head and pumped the gooey froth out of the leaky seal and down her neck; globs then shoved into each other, gliding down her oily chest before collecting between her thighs.

You felt it and dislodged, spit flying to the floor and Ana gasping through a throat full of it.

"No me jodas rápido si no puedes manejarlo."

That wicked smile and laugh after the obvious bait forced your hand to grab her by the jaw. You pulled her mouth open and sunk your painful cock into her neck. You didn't move until she slid away, hauling her back to scrunch her nose. You tilted her, weak eyelids fluttering up to greet you.

You ran your fingers through her hair, bangs to nape, grabbing wild handfuls to assist the slow piston pumping. Tendrils slipped from your drenched sack, her perky tits now lathered in a thick layer. Half a minute went by and you were forced to leave that vacuum sleeve before dousing her esophagus in fat heaps of cum.

Ana looked up during her reprieve, oxygen flowing again. You were there with her phone from the couch; she had left it unlocked. Before she could talk, her mouth was plugged with dick and the camera sound went off. She was snapped at all angles; snapped with a combination of inches lodged down her throat; snapped with your big nuts bulging her cheeks, cock standing tall above her head. You took it vertical, flipped the video on and lined it up to fit your whole beast into the frame. Taking the head, you jerked while she struggled to keep those fatties contained in the pool of spit.

"Keep them both in your mouth, mami..."

The suction tugged your plums further away from your body. You long stroked top to bottom for the camera, feeling them bumping around in her tightening mouth. She was completely overstuffed to the brim with nuts, both cheeks looking like she was on a mission to go hide them somewhere. Finally, the build up peaked through the corners of her cherry reds and they spurted out in a frothy mess that followed your swinging sack and splattered the white sheer.

Gathering up her ponytail, you moved her to the coffee table and gave a shove, bending her over. Propping the phone up against a glass candle jar, you assumed the position to get your face smothered in ass, Ana forced to watch herself take your tongue. The slurping ran wild, Ana's face bunching up and eventually collapsing flush to the table. You were all in, both hands kneading at her cheeks and shoving them tight onto your face. She was on the cusp, moaning and drooling into the stained mahogany. She let out a deafening groan that overpowered the music, letting herself go and you pulled away. Her eyes exploded open.

"¡Ay! ¡Pendejo de mierda!"

Her last word was stunted by the swift open palmed blast to one cheek. You split her lips apart with your ridiculous girth, keeping her on the edge with a gentle nudge of the hips. You'd lose if you so much as slipped the tip into those yummy walls.

"You were close, baby," you teased, hauling your hand up and spanking the other. "Oh, so close," you said again, sending another huge clap into the room.

Ana let go a long groan from deep in her chest that you sequestered with each swat to her behind, causing her to end in a whine.

"Hijoputa—Ay, tu trasero será mío," she said, shaking her head and laughing in anger.

You dropped your whole thing into her slobber filled crack, sandwiching it. "Making threats, mami?" Wham! Another beat down on her backside. Your face was purposely missing from the camera, but that built body she lusted after filled the majority of the frame.

"I can promise you'll need a rest day tomorrow."

You reached down, peeled off a heel and tossed it. The sheer gave you trouble, but one leg was free and you hauled her head back by the hair and shoved the balled up thigh high into her mouth. "I'm in a mood, too," you said, making her flinch from a monster smack. The spongy head tickled her quivering butt and you found her worried eyes in the camera. "In the mood for hot and sweet Cuban ass..."

Ana felt the immense pressure. You were so saturated in body fluids that she wouldn't be able to stop it. Her butt was spreading, eyelids dancing. She exhaled hard into the table as your hand palmed the middle of her back. Her intense stare never left the large bat sticking out from between your legs. She growled into the sheer, the beefy top suddenly slurping in. You slapped your cock for her, none of it budging.

"Your husband has a big dick, huh?"

"Sí, papi," she mumbled, face scrunching hard into the table. Inches were disappearing and Ana tightened up, unable to hold it and started hyperventilating. The more she kicked her feet into the floor, the more you fed her. Something was weird. Her insides were being pushed on. She tried to wiggle her hips, but it wasn't helping.

Her eyes shuddered open as you took her shoulders with both hands. That manly strength sent chills scattering. She couldn't describe the feeling. You pulled her towards you, hips pushing in. The dilated butt curled inward, failing to repel the giant bulk full of veins. You didn't bend, only growing more rigid the more pumps you gave. Ana gasped, your body crushing her with your weight. She screamed out as you wiggled in with your hips, fully submerged.

"Look at the camera when my big dick is balls deep in your ass."

Ana's hair flipped up, head jerking to it without hesitation. "Sí, papi," she said, muffled. She watched you sliding over her hips to take hold and shot air from her nose each time she was filled. She noticed you weren't looking at her, but focused on her butt; you were clearly enamored by it.

"I want more squats out of you." Wham! "I want it big and fat when it's bouncing on my dick." Smack! "Feel me, baby?"

All she could do was nod. Even that was tough, her head tired from the lack of hands for support. Her cheek slid across the table, but you tore her up by the bangs, head folding back towards you.

You put both fists into the table, looming over and catching her gaze. You kissed her forehead, keeping a steady pump into her distended insides. Every insertion was met with a pause, her rectum desperately stretching to accommodate the wide mass.

"Who's your daddy, Ana?"

That strong, stern tone made her toes curl. "Eres, mi amor."

"Didn't quite hear that." You wrapped a hand around her throat and leaned in to kiss her ear. "Who's your daddy, zorra?"

12