Stuck on You Ch. 04

Story Info
Ana de Armas and you fly to London for her new job.
4.8k words
4.76
4.6k
11

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days later...

Ana's hot breath steamed the shower tile. It disappeared and reappeared rapidly. Your legs could barely hold you up right. Your knuckles were white, fully embedded into the front of her scalp and holding her into the wall. Neither of you moved, sans the heavy breathing from exhaustion. The wasted water flowed behind you.

Hours of foreplay and denial before endless fucking led you both to being frozen, finally betrayed by your bodies. Ana's legs were buckling inward and your thighs were on fire. Your huge nuts had pumped out the last drop minutes ago, hanging far from your trunk that was holding back the release up against her sleeve. It held you tight, the vice drawing you deeper with pulsing tugs.

Finally you managed to lean up right, clapping one cheek with a massive thwack that made her nearly drop. Ana recovered before the next one made her sway the other way, face scrunching up.

"Ay, mi papi grande..."

You caressed her silky smooth buns back and forth, putting indents to her hips and finding her chest. Sliding back to those yummy cheeks, you slowly hauled it out of her and let it dangle. A thin white line trickled out and Ana gasped in embarrassment, a heaping glob splurting out and covering your cock. She clutched the panties that kept her tied up to the shower head and sucked in a moan before trembling and letting more gooey spunk sputter out in fat streams to the floor.

"Mi zorra sexy," you said, spanking one last time.

Ana relaxed against the restraint and smiled. "Te quiero, papi."

Moments later, the two of you were toweling off. Ana nudged up and kissed your chest.

"You okay with going with me?"

"I need a vacation."

"Gracias, papi. Visa?"

"It's all done. When do we leave?"

"Couple days."

***

Ana hauled up her backpack from the escort's trunk. You grazed her side with your hand and grabbed your own. She pecked your cheek and closed it. With a look around, there were no paparazzi to be found. The Premium Suite was no joke. She took your hand and led the way, her cute denim shorts packed full of ass.

You passed multiple celebrities, musicians, and other high-profile individuals while heading into the specialty terminal. The TSA check was simple with no fuss. Ana was on autopilot as this was her routine after cashing the big checks from her awesome acting jobs. She pulled you down the corridor into a luxurious suite.

"I think it was Blade Runner,"--she paused--"papi, I couldn't go anywhere it seemed like. Those god damn paparazzi wouldn't leave me alone."

"Oh, it's terrible in LA and New York."

"Right?" she scoffed, passing by with a soft swat to your ass. "I'm so glad they came up with this, even though I don't like to spend money."

You rubbed your hand out to her, tossing invisible bills. "You're making that cheese, mami. Racks on racks."

"Ay, mierda," she said with a blush. "Alto."

Ana popped the fridge and bent over, finding the chilled wine. The lid was unscrewed quickly before flying off, both of you laughing and scrambling to find it.

Even with an eighty inch TV on the wall, neither of you bothered to turn it on. Simply laying in bed was enough. Clouds had been rolling in which prompted a delay that pinged her phone. It didn't take long for the lightning to start, then the heavy rain. You were propped up against the headboard, the next chapter of the novel waiting to be put to paper. Ana stepped from the bathroom in a silk-lace red mini kimono, hair tied up in a matching scrunchie.

"This could take all night," she grumbled and untied. "Always has to rain when I'm flying."

"Always," you echoed, staring at the page.

Ana dropped the kimono to the chair and slid into bed, fresh and fruity hair resting along your chin. You draped an arm over her side and felt the satin. Taken away from the tablet, you gazed downward into the plunging neckline where hefty cleavage greeted you, a green rock on a thin chain snuggled between. You hiked up the cute silver chemise over her butt and traced your fingers over the cherry lace. Ana relaxed downward, eyes closed as the thunder boomed and the more you followed her to a peaceful place, the more your briefs went upward.

She lined the hem, drowsy and content, before spreading out her fingers and palming the heated swelling. It pulsed, her grip tightening.

"Siempre es duro para mí, incluso cuando tenía sueño," she said in a whisper.

"Mmm, what's that?" you mumbled, barely able to see her hand in the darkness now. The sun, blocked out by the storm, had finally set leaving only the quick flashes to come through. The minty scent hit your nose with her hot breath, Ana kissing your chin.

"I said your big daddy dick is always hard and makes my panties wet."

"I think you added some words," you teased, getting a slap on your shirtless belly.

"Tienes suerte de que eres lindo."

"You're cuter."

Ana's hand snuck underneath into the smooth, hairless groin, curling around it with the head popping through the opening. She tugged lightly until the well-known girth was too much for her fingers. Instead, she curled around your bloated, saggy bag, but couldn't keep those in one palm either. You settled into the mattress, not thinking about anything other than her.

"Grateful for the delay now," you said, fingers gliding back and forth along her ass crack.

"Sí."

She slid on top, hands rummaging through your hair while you filled yours with all of that bubbly ass. You wanted the warmth and shoved the briefs down until it flopped out into the lace, nice and snug in buns.

"Am I stopping you from getting work done?"

"Long flight ahead. I think I can spare some time."

Ana put soft, glossy pillows onto yours, breathing a little heavily with each new kiss. "What makes you think I'm going to let you work on the plane?" she said, the sultry and breathy words putting you firm against her butt.

"It's like that, huh?"

"Sí." She took her time pecking towards your ear.

"¿Quieres follarme?" She knew a nerve was struck when she heard a tear in her panties.

"Siempre quieres follarme." Her slippery lips slathered the bulbous top, hips in a subtle sway.

"Te relajes, vez sea mi turno."

You grabbed her ass, indents from all fingers. Ana snatched your wrists and you relinquished control, pinning you against the headboard.

"No tocar," she said, a stern finger into your chest. "I said relax."

"Yes, ma'am."

"That's mami to you, papi."

She loudly palmed your chest and lifted, her lips slurping you in and filling her snug tunnel until she hit the wide middle. With a subtle twist of the waist, she lathered it over and over with love and you finally plunged to the hilt. She had been slowly conquering the behemoth for months and sat atop her king's tower, nails shoved into your pecs. It was new to be handled this way.

"Esto es mío."

The scraping of flesh descended onto your rigid abdomen.

"¿Tú oírme?"

"I hear you," you said with a sigh, Ana's magnetizing sleeve pulling more and more blood into the veins. She wanted it harder than a diamond and had it deep, ass bouncing under the flopping satin.

"Esta es mí polla. Nadie más puedo tenerlo."

You wanted to grab her waist and put her in her place. "All yours, no one else."

One hand slipped into her panties and spread it apart. Ana moaned down, rubbing tight circles. You caught glimpses of her hair, lifted cleavage, and the silver fabric that danced up and down in the flashes. The frame creaked, the memory foam taking the thuds that hit your thighs.

"¡Sí, sí, sí!" she gasped. "¡Dámelo! Esto es mío, papi grande--mío, mío, mi amor--me estoy viniendo..."

The sudden shuddering and clinching on your bloated, aching dick, topped off by her deep groaning, put motion to your waist. They popped, splattering your saggy plums into her hot Cuban butt. They hit the bed and hit her ass again. Ana fell forward, shaking and cursing each time you bottomed out into her spongy wall. She didn't say anything about hips.

"Follarme." Thud! "Lléname." Thump! Thud! "Lléname, papi--polla papi grande y caliente." Squish! Splirt! Thudthudthud!

"Fuck!" you shouted through a clenched jaw. "Oh, shit!"

You pulled the mattress inward, hips busting her pelvic floor with mighty claps into her fat cheeks. Ana nodded, egging you on, claws nearly drawing blood. She snatched your hair with both hands, forcing you to look her in the eyes. The hot breaths and stuttering moans hitting your face made you groan at her, slamming it deep and blowing thick splooge against her cervix.

"Lléname, mi papi caliente," she demanded, round after round of hot nut squirting her innards. "Eso es todo mío--bombear todo dentro de mí."

She grabbed your arms, pulled you up to hug around her and put your face between her sweaty boobs.

"Drenar tu pelotas dentro tu esposa, mi hombre grande y sexy..."

You felt an extra few bursts after she looked down and told you to drain into your wife. You kissed into her sternum, smothered by her warm tits. Finally, you were emptied. She extracted every last drop and sat in your lap until she started to cramp.

***

Groggy and annoyed, rightfully so, Ana sipped her orange juice. Both of you were woken abruptly just after the storm had cleared, the BMW escort waiting to take you across the tarmac. The stillness in the air left an eerie silence with latent booms coming from the distance. You dropped into the back seat and a sleepy Ana nuzzled into your shoulder for the duration.

Up the stairs, you were part of the select few to board first, the other passengers still in the regular terminal.

"Hello, Miss De Armas. Welcome to flight eighty seven."

"Hola," she lazily waved, hand tight around yours; something you had realized was her way of feeling safe.

"Hello," you said with a smile.

"Enjoy," the stewardess finished.

You took Ana's bag and loaded up the compartment in your first class arrangement. She flopped into the bed and you secured the lock on the door. Having a seat next to the bed, you kicked back and pulled the tablet, eager to work on more of the novel. Damn, you thought and looked over at her messy, tired self and wanted her again, eventually curbing the lewd thoughts.

Just then you heard a light snooze and turned back to the unfinished pages.

----

Your eyes flickered open to darkness and drifted towards the dim light from the bathroom. It was quiet except for the very subtle hum of the plane. Ana stood in front of the mirror combing her damp hair, the short white robe hugging the curves with a hint of soft-honey ass revealed and a pair of matching silk thigh highs all the way down. The belt buckle clinked harder than you thought but she didn't turn.

"Hola, mi amor."

"Hey, baby--where we at?" You stretched and your ridiculous sleep boner lifted high.

"Just off the east coast."

"Damn. Felt like I slept forever," you said, moving in behind her. It flopped out of your underwear and you sighed as it splashed.

Ana slapped your ass and finished tying up a silk ribbon for a tight ponytail. "Am I wearing you out, baby?"

"I can handle you."

She caught you stretching out your arms in the mirror and let out a light laugh. "I know. ¿Por qué no te refrescas, mi amor?"

You looked over her shoulder to a fresh pair of undies, soaps and a new towel to the right of the sink.

"Tu esposa quiere un poco de vino y cabeza," she said with a smile, leaving you alone and closing the door.

Wait, you thought. Was she wanting wine and giving head or receiving? You lifted up the undies she laid out and you couldn't wrap your brain around how small they looked. Once you washed up, you hiked them up and the thin fabric slid through your cheeks. You stretched out the front to accommodate the fat girth that dangled, bagging up your heavy nuts with it until the black and gold pouch was overloaded and resting on the sink.

You grabbed it, hauled it up and dropped it with a thump before caressing the mass in slow movements. These were exactly something she would pick out for you to wear and you looked damn good in them. Props to the fashionista.

Once she cast her gaze on you coming from the doorway, those hazel delights went nice and big. She smiled wide and motioned you over, red wine already poured into a fat glass.

"Mm, mm. Muy caliente," she said, shaking her head.

Your knees touched the bed, her crossed leg snug between your thighs. You cupped the bulge, dropped it and gave her a show with a few more tugs.

"You picked a good one."

"I sure did," she whispered before flicking up.

"Kiss me."

That first squelch was met with her hand slithering up into your hair and clamping tight.

"Not there."

You felt the hard stare and she took you down to open thighs. Some kind of mixed strawberry scent hit you the moment your nose pressed into her cute panties. You immediately pursed your lips to kiss them, garnering a gentle moan.

Ana's nails scraped through your scalp to shape your hair the way she wanted and quietly listened to the planted kisses on her thighs. She swirled the glass and sipped, admiring your backside and lingering on the shapely behind.

The heat closed in, thigh highs caressing your shoulders until curling around your head. You nudged the panties enough to brush the baby smooth mound with your lips, leaving big, loud smooches on that perfect slit. You opened her up with a hard press of the tongue, gently suckling her inward and sealing around the bits that mattered. Ana's eyes were drifting to a close, but she came to and smiled with curiosity.

"You know how to treat a lady," she said, sipping. "Dámelo." Her fingers tightened and her body relaxed back, hips gently making love to your face. "Mi papi le encanta el coño," she whispered in tandem with your rhythmic sucking; quite right, she was. You loved pussy; you loved eating it so much your dick was aching painfully. The fabric held strong, but if it broke, it broke.

"Sí, sí," she whined, biting her lip. Her cabin wasn't sound proof. She didn't want any attention, but wanted to moan down to her man. You needed to know you were doing the lord's work; work that a lot of men wouldn't do; Ben being one of them.

She was falling hard for you and the more she was lost in her thoughts, the tighter those toned thighs clamped around your head. "Quédate ahí, quédate ahí, papi. Mmm, voy a correrme," she said, voice breaking up as she held her breath. You did as you were told and stayed put, slowly massaging her into a trembling mess that had the wine swirling dangerously close to the rim. Little cracks of desperate moans escaped as she sighed hard across your back.

The death grip was released and you stormed up her midsection with powerful kisses that culminated at her shivering lips. She nearly dropped the glass but you took hold and stood. In front of her was the meanest, biggest dick of her young life and she pulled the brief away to unfurl it all at once. The engorged purple top was dripping fat globs, veins prominently cascading down the trunk and she laid eyes on your humongous balls just as you downed the wine.

Ana wrapped her soft mouth around it, taking generous girth before you had her ponytail, pulling her off with a loud lollipop smack and sending her onto her back with a gasp. You hauled her legs into the air, hands digging into the crease at the tops of her thighs and pulled her to the edge. Thigh highs resting on your shoulders, you wrapped around and sunk every bit of your massive cock, stretching that small canal wide and making your nuts taut on her buns.

She let out a grunt and unhooked her bra to let those cute titties jiggle up and down as you slowly forced her insides to rethink what it meant to be stuffed plum full. You fucked her nice and slow, bottoming out every time and making her bite down on her robe. The dick was too good for her to speak.

You had her relaxed, quivering in lust and under your control. You should have busted already but couldn't get enough and took her hot Cuban ass in your hands and thoroughly dug into her innards from behind. You couldn't pound her into a sweaty mess, but you could definitely keep those walls gliding along the thickened veins with agonizingly slow thrusts underneath the stewardesses noses.

You let go and ripped the robe away, snatching her ponytail and finding her perky tits. You both let your bodies do the vocal work. Every insertion into that juicy, hot slit let a puff of air out; neither of you were embarrassed or cared. You both knew it was too much dick for such a small space.

You looked down at her bouncing bubble butt and shoved it between your hands for all the ass crack cleavage you could muster out of that fat cake and sighed. Ana had the reflection in the window, watching you admire her with her face in the sheets.

Only a couple more good pumps into the gooey depths was all it took and she turned over to greet your swinging mass over her chest. Like the good wife she would become, one hand wrapped around and jerked a white creamy splurt that raced onto her face and splatted the wall.

The line from chin to scalp the size of her ring finger was joined by fat streaks of hot batter. It didn't take long to glaze her cute smile and glue her lips together. Streams of it slowly slid down each side to her ears and lined her neck. You dropped the other knee to straddle her and squished between them to drain your dangling plums into the back of her throat.

Ana was nearly motionless except for the slight breathing on the cock resting at the entrance of her neck. You looked around for something to clean her off and it popped out with a slurp.

"Dios mío..."

***

Straight from the get go, London was a cold, rainy mess. From the tarmac to the hotel room and to Ana's first stop, Victoria's Secret, umbrellas were up and coats firmly buttoned and tied. You never really liked London but for her, it didn't matter how much it pissed on you.

She held up a pair of pink panties and switched out for a green pair.

"I know pink but what's the name of that one?"

She looked up and smiled. "I don't know. Probably a mystical jade emerald or something."

"How about green?"

"Alto," she said, tossing them and pulling another.

"I like those."

"Sí. Toasted sugar," she read from the tag.

"You gotta get those on the name alone."

"You just want to put your face in them," she whispered, pulling up the matching push-up bra. "Ooou. ¿Te gusta? Creo que es muy lindo."

"That is nice. Will look very cute on you."

"Muy buen," she said with a kiss.

After the shopping, you hopped into the studio's escort and kicked back. Ana ran nails along your knee to grab your attention, rain beating the top of the car and getting louder.

"Something interesting from my new email."

"Oh?"

"Marvel is looking at me to be in a miniseries," she said with a big smile. "They are waiting for my answer."

"Oh, shit," you said matter of fact and confused. "That's amazing."

"So," she grinned, taking your hand. "I want to hire you full time. You know, to keep money coming in and more importantly, staying with me while I'm out of the states."

You scratched your nose and relaxed. "Well, then."

"I know it's a lot so quickly. That's how it happens, mi amor."

"Give me tonight to think it over. How's that?"

She hugged you on your arm and kissed your cheek. "That's absolutely fair. No pressure."

"Wow, Marvel," you said, kissing back.

"¡Dios mío! I can't wait."

***

Ana sat down a fresh cup of tea onto your saucer and caressed the back of your neck. The rain beat down on the canopy of your hotel balcony and she took a seat, kicking up her feet in rainbow colored thigh highs. You reached over and slipped a hand along the cotton and sandwiched inside her warmth. She swiped through her phone, quietly caressing your arm while you one-handed your way on the web.

12