Stuck on You Ch. 07

Story Info
Ana and Scarlett settle their differences.
4.2k words
4.43
4.1k
7

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seven

One month later.

Ana stopped the satisfying crunch of her granola cereal and the spoon clanged. She stared at her phone and smirked, shaking her head. The volume on the kitchen television was kicked down a few notches so she could calm her thoughts.

Scarlett had become insufferable over the last few weeks; the texts and phone calls were constantly taking her away from relaxing with her man. It had become annoying. She provided an alternative to her situation and at first, it was a success. That night Scarlett was used like a piece of fuck meat for hours long into the night before sleeping in her basement for ten straight. Scarlett loved it. Ana didn't anticipate the quick and sudden turnaround, but she didn't have a child with the man, either. Maybe her solution was short-sighted.

Ana pulled her ponytail tight, sighing with a strong swipe to her screen. "Buenos días, preciosa."

"Oh, cut the cute Cubana crap."

She ended the call and took a big bite of her cereal. It rang again.

"Are you done? Deja de quejarte por todo."

"I'm not complaining, Ana."

"¡Ay mierda! I scratched your back and all you do is complain, complain, complain! Dios mío, Escarleta. ¡No admitirás que te encantó y que necesitas a mi hombre de nuevo!"

"What! I admitted to loving it. You're just out here dishing out your fiancé like a fucking appitizer to the 'unhappy women,' you claim."

"Por Dios," Ana sighed. "Lo siento--you weren't ready."

"For what?"

"Us. Florence. Change."

"You can't fix everything with sex, Ana."

Ana smiled, swirling her almond milk. "Sí, tiene usted razón."

"I don't like the tone in your voice."

"You're extremely ungrateful for the three of us trying to get you out of a bad situation. Don't forget you got drunk and laid out your problems to us."

"So, you took advantage of the situation."

Ana's smile turned sour and the spoon banged.

"Estabas en mi casa--we treated you with love and care, pinche puta!" Ana grabbed the phone, shouting. "¡Cómo te atreves!"

"Ana, I'm--"

"¡Cómo te atreves a acusarnos de tal cosa y Florence es una gran amiga tuya!"

"I shouldn't have said it--I'm stressed out, you fucking know that! She's one of my best friends."

"Me heriste los sentimientos--call me back later..."

Ana ended the call.

You stood in the doorway, naked and clean after a long shower. "Should I have recorded that for your portfolio?"

"Sí. Even she believed it," Ana huffed, shaking her head. "She's going through a lot."

"I'm going to get dressed," you said, turning with a wave. "You handled it."

Ana kicked back, feet on the table, and waited for the inevitable string of text messages.

"Don't worry, papi. She's not over what you did for her," she said, head cocked and eyes glued to your delicious ass. "Do you want to fuck her again, mi amor?"

"What do you think!" you hollered down the hall.

She chuckled to herself and turned the television back on. "Mi hombre sexy."

***

A few hours later...

Ana loomed over the glass cases at her usual stop for jewelry. She was on the prowl for pearls, big and small. The low cut blouse that had the gentleman's eyes struggling to stay away was on purpose for ease of trying them on. With a fwip of those brown layers, she spread the pearls across her bare chest and gravity fed them through her cleavage.

"You think he'll like them?" she asked the young man, staring into the mirror.

"Absolutely. Magnificent choice, Miss de Armas."

She smiled, eyes flicking to him. "Not just saying that because you fancy me, are you, nene?"

"Oh, no, no," he stumbled. "The contrast on your skin makes these high quality, locally sourced pearls look fantastic. You won't regret it."

Ana nodded at the perfect professional deflection and faced the mirror. "Sí. I'll have two sets, por favor."

She tapped the platinum card on the glass as the total slowly creeped up over the twenty thousand mark. Bracelets, ankle chains and charms, earrings and the luscious pearls filled the bag as she strolled out to her Type-R.

"Ana! Love the Integra!"

She swirled around with a smile to the cancerous paparazzi and waved. "So do I, baby. So do I. Aléjate de mi coche, imbécil."

"Don't be like that, Ana!"

The flashes started to dim as they hit her tinted windows. She sighed and put a heel deep into the clutch before moving out of there quickly.

Phone to the dash, she called you via video and she smiled at your gorgeous face. "Papi, what're you doing?"

You shoved your hair back, water falling from the ceiling shower head. "Just picked up Florence and now we're here."

You tilted the phone towards the floor, Flo's hair wrapped up in your fingers and head bouncing in and out of your groin. You handed her the phone, a perfect profile shot of the blonde inhaling your huge dick. Ana bit her lip and watched your wet saggy balls drum and pound her girlfriend's bulged out neck. Envy overwhelmed her. The gurgling, squishy mess slipped through her ears and she sighed, panties damp immediately.

"I want to join in, but I have errands to run, my loves."

Florence was uncorked with heavy slop hitting the drain. Ana watched her man's long juicy shaft press hard into Flo's face, balls dragging all the way to her forehead. You took the phone and Ana strolled through another department store, taking glances at Flo jerking you off with both hands. Brightness down and sound in an ear bud, she perused the lingerie section, taking her time and listening to the sweet, sweet music of Florence gargling on your fat beautiful cock.

She needed that dick. It was more than envy now. She needed -her- big fucking dick.

Back to a wall, she looked around behind her shades and spotted no one. "Cum in her mouth, papi. Now."

Florence pulled the wet mushy crown and smushed it against her gooey tongue. Strong strokes from base to chin had you engorged, veins roaring along her tightening fingers. You groaned, swinging balls flinching and blowing a heaping white mass of splooge from tongue to throat. Florence stared at Ana, savoring the thick meaty blasts of salty goo as they started to build and coagulate into one. She wrenched out the last few beads and let you go, mouth to the brim with hot spunk. The long tongue slowly raised and it started to fall from its own weight until it slid away into the back. A gigantic gulp followed and she slammed her eyes shut, head shaking. A smile followed, teeth clean and mouth empty.

"Mwah. Miss you, baby," she said, winking to Ana.

"Miss you, mi amor. I'll be home in a while..."

"Hi, hi. Buenas tardes. Are we interested in a strap-on today?"

Ana glanced up and flashed a smiled. "Sí. ¿Tienes tamaños más grandes?"

The young woman pulled her over with a beckoning finger. "Sí, sí. Mucho más grande."

You sighed, smiling at Ana, cock still draped over Florence's face. "See you soon, hun."

"Adiós, amor," she waved.

***

After an exquisite dinner and a mediocre movie at the local theater, the night had turned quiet and relaxing. Your novel was coming along nicely, but no doubt it was on the back burner to your new life with Ana and Florence. A few words here and there with the occasional full day of writing was better than nothing. You sat with the laptop, reclined and full of steak. It was hard to concentrate on the task at hand. All you wanted to do was sleep.

"Papi," you heard. "Papi," you heard again. It was very faint, almost a whisper.

Your hand was full of warm...ass. Your eyes struggled, but they found her silhouette. Ana was on you, nuzzled in and keeping you comfortable. She was butt naked except for a few sets of pearls draped about.

"What's up," you mumbled.

It was second nature for her to generously massage your big dick through your boxers when she was around. It was a kink. She couldn't keep from putting her hands on it.

It struggled against the fabric, a bulging mountain there for her to roam around. She couldn't help but admire her handiwork, groping the length from top to bottom continuously.

"Flo is asleep, but I have good news..."

"Oh yeah?"

She got close to your ear and breathed softly. Her hand had flicked the button and you were out, tall and solid. You sunk into the chair, Ana's strong grip pulling more and more blood into your fattening dick. She used her nails on the head, collected the big beads of goo and massaged it back into the skin.

"Should I keep going or tell you, mi amor?"

"Very tough question," you said with a heavy sigh.

Ana lifted up, a hard nipple slipping between your lips and a titty laying across your face. You closed your eyes and sucked that fat nip as far as you could. She blew hard, frothy spit blasting into the palm of her hand and you shuddered at the squishy embrace across your veins.

"We can wait,"--she laughed, snatching your head and keeping her perky boobs all over you--"we can talk about my movie later."

"Movie?" you mumbled.

"Widow TV show is now a Widow movie, mi amor."

"Holy shit."

Ana doubled down on the strokes, your leaky crown globing up and running down her hand.

"They love the physique," she whispered. "You turned me into a bad bitch."

Suddenly, her solid abdomen was against your lips. You smothered the chiseled specimen in kisses, paying attention to every muscle you could find and making love to it with your tongue. Ana was straddling your chest, both of your hands tightly wrapped around her tight buns. It felt right to slither up into her bellybutton, tickling her in the process. You loudly slurped on it, loving it.

"¡Ay papi!" she cooed, combing through your hair with some violence before grabbing hold. She laughed, smooching your temple, forehead and down the side of your face. "You built this ass, baby..."

She reached back and took your hand, placing it between her cheeks. You weren't sure what it was until you took hold and pulled. Ana gasped and the huge pink plug loudly plopped out of her butt. Your big dick was swingin' wildly, desperate to get in there. Ana blew into her hand again, a hot mass filling her palm. She slathered you with it, sitting her stretched hole right onto the fat head.

"Wanna fuck it?" she whispered, biting on your ear. "Huh, papi? ¿Quieres vaciar tus grandes ciruelas dentro de mis entrañas?"

You were harder than you had ever been in your life. You were struggling to keep it under control. She prepared for you to drain your balls deep in her ass and you thought about how long she could have been plugged up. Was she out in public like that?

Amazing sex with Ana was the normal. Why was this making butterflies in your stomach? Were you just that relaxed or was Ana on the next level, reminding you of who she was and rewarding you for helping her secure the most lucrative deal in her life? Funny how you found the answer just then.

"I'm gonna do more than that," you declared, stuffing her ass with the girthy bellend and plugging it.

She groaned into your neck, tightening on your hair. "Be greedy, papi--it's all yours. All yours, mi amor," she said, biting your lip. The inches shoved along her walls and she sunk down, inviting more and more and breathing heavily into your mouth. "Damélo--damélo," she huffed with a grunt. "Pon tus pelotas contra mí..."

You did just that: those heavy, saggy fuckin' bull balls were nestled up against her solid Cubana cheeks and she was full to the brim with the hardest, biggest erection she had ever elicited from a man.

A gust of air flooded your face the moment you clapped her cheek with a monstrous slap. The other side deserved the same treatment and she gasped again. Slowly, one after the other, you raised up and brought the gravity on her fantastic booty. It wasn't enough; you weren't satisfied. The next one rattled her core and she growled through grit teeth. It stung like hell and she flinched at the next bang.

"Tú eres muy fuerte, papi," she muttered, struggling.

You draped your hands behind your head and she rose tall, a queen impaled on her king's sword. She palmed your chest, head thrown back and hips gyrating. That was a lot of cock shoved up her ass and it was hard to move; to her it felt like you were pushing her organs upwards. At least, that's what you wanted her to think. You looked like a beast with her gorgeous goddess frame slowly milking your soul through that fat mushroom crown. Each turn of the waist had her innards siphoning more from your low hanging eggs, a never ending stream of hot jizz being slathered around her colon.

"So fuckin' sexy, mami..."

Ana smiled towards the vaulted ceilings of her giant house. Her expensive jewelry bounced atop her jiggling boobs while she landed with meaty thuds in her man's lap.

"Admírame, papi grande," she mustered up, heart racing.

"Oh, I am, baby. I am," you whispered.

Both of her hands were between her glistening thighs, clamped tight and massaging every creamy bit. Every time you watched her bring herself to a place of delicious bliss it felt like the first time. The moans started low and she started to teeter backwards. You slid between her arms and took her just under the tits, the perky beauties bouncing off of your hands.

"Adoradme, mi Rey," she told you, head forward and staring you down.

You thought you knew her, but where was this coming from? She was so fucking intense. It was tough to hold the stare back. She was hunting for your undivided attention and she had it, searching for your soul next. She had that too, growling through grit teeth and swirling her hips. Both of your hands were taken and filled with her soft bubble butt. You held them tight as her nails started to trail across your neck, eventually closing in and gripping tight.

"Admira a tu reina..."

The sultry whispers were dripping--drenched--in sweet and sensual Cubana love. Oh, her voice forced your chest to rise and your balls to tremble deep within. She tightened, reenforcing her demand.

"Te voy a joder ahora, papi..."

That was the truth: she was fucking -you- now. You were putty in her hands and losing air. She straightened out, body long and tight. That juicy peach slipped and slurped, purposely constricting near the bloated, helpless plums. She had you. You were not getting away. Her pearls clacked and bounced across your face. Her hair was tossed back and she started to bounce, all of her weight slamming down. She found your gaze and honed in; a predator, she was. There was no more room for tension. The heat flooded your face, your extremities and your painful cock. She clapped and clapped, booty escaping your hands and smacking your thighs. You relaxed into the recliner as if you were one with it, giving yourself to her completely. A quick sting raced upward and you felt the wide expansion of your cock.

"Cum inside your fucking wife."

An unruly mess of thick splooge splattered upwards into the depths of her colon. The pulse made her double down, clinching tighter as the next one blew it up her ass. She kept bouncing, jizz blasting every time she landed on you. Arms limp over the chair, all of your being relinquished control and only the queen decided when it was time to stop pulling seed.

One minute turned to five and the sweaty goddess dropped herself one last time, heavy breaths filling the living room. She let go and you gasped for all the air you could muster. She rose tall and pushed her hair back.

"Te quiero, mi Rey," she whispered, exhausted and weak.

"I love you, too..."

***

New Years Eve Party

She had to be careful.

The crowd was dense and her contemporaries were elbow to elbow for the majority of the mansion. She had asked a few about the whereabouts of Scarlett, but they could only point in random directions.

Ana zipped up her purse, done with the phone and looked up to see Scarlett staring her down in an elegant maroon sheath dress. Ana cracked a smirk, bright red lips peeling apart and settled her gaze with a bit lip.

"Hola, amor."

"Ana, what are you doing in my house?"

"Why didn't you invite me?"

Scarlett shook her head and fiddled with the fabric that framed her massive cleavage. "I'm trying to get my marriage on track. I regret sleeping with your fiancé."

"Does Colin know?"

Scarlett scoffed. "Of course not."

"How do you expect to get your marriage together if you're holding secrets, amor?"

"Don't worry about what I have to do--I didn't invite you here, so you can go."

Ana sipped her wine and put the glass on a wooden end table behind her. Familiar faces caught her glances until she dialed into Scarlett's weary eyes.

"Uno," she whispered, pointing. "Shut your mouth, pinche puta."

Scarlett felt a sharpness hit her chest, the audacity piercing her ego like an arrow.

"Dos. My fiancé has your husband ranting about an assortment of things--I'm not here alone."

Scarlett looked down to find her hand being cradled by Ana's. She tried to pull away without making a scene, but Ana slid it around and filled it with ass.

"Tres," she smiled, twirling a pair of pearls just above her own risqué display of perky tits. The black strapless top held them high and proud. "This skirt has done wonders to hide my big dick."

Scarlett ripped her hand away, eyes shaking in anger. "Get ou--"

Ana snickered and glanced towards the stairs.

"Shut your mouth and take me to your room, mami."

"I won't."

"I really don't want to have to break the news to Colin this way."

Scarlett looked around, but no one was there to save her. "Bitch."

"Lead the way, baby--I really don't want all of your friends to find out about this."

Loving every second of her predicament, Ana mingled and waved to the individuals she knew on the way to the taped off staircase.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

Ana smacked her hand away and snatched the dress just under her heavy chest. "You come into my house and air out your shit and this is how you repay our gratitude?"

Scarlett pushed off and stepped into the bathroom to check her make up and hair. She was a doll, hair up in a messy bun and decorated in thousands worth of diamonds. "This is actual assault."

"So call them."

"Who!" she shouted.

"La policia," Ana whispered, clicking her heels onto the bathroom tile.

"Oh fuck," Scarlett huffed, pursing her lips for a touch up. "Just shut up."

Ana snatched the lip stick and tossed it, grabbing Scarlett by the head and by the chin. Tightly, she pulled her back and they locked eyes before locking lips. Scarlett knocked Ana's arms away and gasped.

"I really should just kick your ass now."

"You're not actually a Black Widow, amor."

"I really want to just choke the shit out of you for doing this."

Scarlett grabbed a bath towel to fix her smeared makeup but Ana nudged her up against the wall and pinned her arms to the side.

"Kiss me."

"I can't. My marriage is more important."

"So you would if you weren't married," Ana probed, breathing softly directly into her face.

"No, that's not wh--"

"Shut up and kiss me, mami."

Scarlett's body was falling limp as time went on. "I can't."

"Shut your mouth and kiss me, mi amor," Ana whispered, pecking the woman's soft, glossy lips. "You think about it all the time and now I'm here."

"I do not," she lied, biting down on her own lip and desperately resisting. "That's not true."

"Then why are you so fucking wet, puta?" Ana said, roaming her inner thighs and cradling the damp panties underneath.

"Because you do things to me I don't understand," she admitted, shuddering.

Ana smiled and placed her mouth on the most expensive ears in Hollywood, loving on her with kisses. "You like women, mi amor. It's okay."

"I fucking hate you for this."

Ana cradled the woman's face and read her thoughts through those shaky green eyes.

"You're mine now, so we'll deal with it."

12