Stuck Tales: Mother in Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum had turned back to the washer. I came up behind her and put my arms around her to give her another hug. My hands accidentally brushed across her nipples as I wrapped my arms around her. She was braless again, I felt her nipples harden under my touch, and she moaned and leant back on me.

"What do you want for dinner?" She managed to get out as she tried to stifle her moans.

Have you got everything you need to make meatballs?" I asked.

"We need spaghetti, is all. Do you mind going back to the store and getting some?"

"Can I drive your car?"

"Just be careful, honey, okay? I couldn't stand to lose you to some dumb accident." Mum answered.

I was back only about 20 minutes later. I was a good boy, I didn't try to do a burnout or anything. Not sure if mum's 20-year-old clapped-out corolla would've been able to do one, anyway.

I thought mum would be making dinner, so I didn't bother calling 'hi' or anything as I opened the door to come inside. Mum can't have heard me pull up because she was sitting with her back partially to the front door watching one of the porn videos she'd had up earlier. Her hands were down the top of her pants, and her legs spread obscenely apart.

The video was of a young guy with a huge dick, one at least as big as mine, brutally ploughing a woman who must have been at least twice his age. They were in the kitchen, and the mother was bent over the bench.

"You like that, mum?" The man kept demanding as he slammed his cock into her gaping hole. "You like that, mum?"

"Yes, baby boy," the woman would moan. "Mumma loves your big cock in her so much."

The guy pulled out of his 'mother', "Get ready for me, bitch,' he demanded, "I'm going to cum on your face."

His 'mother' quickly spun around and got on her knees. With a few quick tugs, the 'son' shot a copious load of cum all over his 'mother's' face.

"Leave that on there until we've finished dinner, slut. Maybe dad will see it and want to fuck you for a change." Her 'son' said.

"Yes, dear," the 'mother' submissively answered.

I quietly backed out the door. As I entered this time, I sang to The Kings of Leon as loudly as I could as I banged the door open.

"Hey, mum," I called out.

The laptop's lid was shut, and mum was over by the sink, slicing up onions for the meatball sauce.

Tomorrow was Saturday, and the first race meet of the new season was on. I was entered in the 220, 440, and 880-yard events. The 880 was my preferred race. The 220 was to hone speed, the 440 for speed endurance training. I will probably also do the shot and discus if the schedule permits. I was the anchor for the 440 yds relay. We hadn't lost a race in four years.

Saturday dawned bright and clear. Coach gave me a lift to the track. It was a good day. I got two firsts, 880 yd. and the 4 by 440 yd. relay, and two seconds in the other two running events. I did okay in the shot, not so good in the discus.

Coach dropped me back home. Whistling, I didn't ever want to catch my mum doing something awkward ever again. I banged in through the door. I knew mum was home as her car was in its usual spot.

"Hi, mum," I called.

There was a muffled shout from somewhere, but I couldn't tell where.

"What was that?" I asked.

The muffled shout was louder. In the lounge, I thought, so I walked in there. Mum was on her knees before the couch, and her head was under the seat back cushion. The seat cushion had been pulled off onto the floor.

She was wearing a really short skirt that had ridden up over her ass. I could see her tiny thong, it was barely covering her vulva. Its string disappeared between mum's taut butt cheeks before reappearing in the cleft of her ass.

"What on earth are you doing?" I asked.

Something obscene was muttered indistinctly at me. "What the fuck do you think I'm doing?" I think was what she said.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm stuck,"

I could see that, but it was hilarious. I decided to tease her some more.

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you through the couch. Why don't you come out and talk to me?"

My mum called me some fairly rude names.

"I didn't quite catch that, mum. If you're not going to come out from the couch, can you talk louder?"

There's only one thing that my mother ever says to me that cuts me deep. She shouted it at me.

"You're an asshole, just like your father."

I was angry, it wasn't my damned fault she was stuck in the damned couch, so I smacked her ass.

"Fuck you, mum," I said heatedly. "You can stay there for all I care."

To my shocked surprise, mum moaned sensually at my smack. Her bottom was writhing, so I smacked it again.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm," came from inside the couch.

'What the hell?' I thought.

I smacked her for the third time to make sure I had heard what I thought I was hearing.

The groan was a lot more guttural this time, "Oh, yes, baby, smack your mummy's ass again, please."

My cock could not have been harder. Seriously, I could have dug for diamonds with it. I walloped her ass as hard as I could. My hand stung from the impact.

"Gawd, yes, baby," she moaned at me.

I could smell her arousal wafting around me. I liked that smell. When Nat smells like that, I'm about to be thrown against a wall somewhere, and my cock hauled out of my trousers before Nat backs her snatch up onto it.

I leant forward to smell my mother's pussy. It smelt so delicious that I couldn't help but pull her thong aside and slip my tongue into her.

Mum groaned, "Yes, please, baby boy. Mumma is all wet for you."

I ran my tongue up and down her slit before finding mum's clitoris. She moaned deeply, and her ass began to shake.

I pushed my forefinger past my nose and into her gash. Mum began panting out gasps.

I slid my finger further in. Nat had shown me where a woman's Gspot was, and I found mum's with my index finger.

Mum moaned sexily, then pushed her tight ass back at my finger. I wriggled my finger back and forth, and around and around, in tiny circles over and around her inner pleasure centre as I tongued her clitoris.

Mum's groans became louder and deeper. At this point in her orgasm cycle, Nat liked a little bit of pain. She said the contrast of the pain with the pleasure was exquisite. With that in mind, I smacked my mother's ass hard.

"OMFG!" Mum almost screamed. "I'm cumming!"

With her hips jerking back and forth as she blew over the edge, mum's pussy juice gushed over my finger and hand.

My dick was about to burst, so I ripped my mother's G-string down her thighs and off.

"I'm going to fuck you, mum," I told her. "I'll probably cum quickly the first time, but bear with me, okay? After I've cum a couple of times, I'll be able to go all night."

"Oh Gawd, yes, honey," she moaned. "Cum in your mother. Stick your big dick in my slutty fuck hole and fill me with your seed."

I climbed onto the couch, spread my knees, and squatted over mum's ass. Holding my rigidly stiff pussy-lip-spreader in my right hand, whilst balancing myself with my left hand on the small of my mother's back, I guided myself into mum's hot, wet pussy.

She was so fucking tight, way tighter than Natalie, that I blew my first load before I'd gotten even halfway in. I continued to slowly force the rest of my long tool into her. As I had predicted, I'd hardly gone soft at all.

Once I was buried nuts deep in my mother, I put my hands on her ass, then gently stroked myself back and forth inside her quim. It was only a few short moments before my lust swelled again, and I was harder than my last algebra exam.

Mum had popped over the edge into another orgasm when she had felt my donger squirting inside her. She pushed her ass back at me, begging me to fuck her some more.

I was ready to comply. Leaning harder on my hands, I started to fuck her in earnest. The harder I thrust into her, the louder she got. The louder the smack of my pelvis against her ass got, the more she moaned.

For the next 20 minutes, I fucked mum through orgasm after orgasm. I came in her two more times as she rocketed from explosion to climax to eruption. I could sense that she wanted something more from me, something extreme, something so over the top that it would make her mine forever.

Pumping her through another exquisite cum event, I considered what I could do. In one of the movies she had bookmarked, the 'son' had pulled out of his 'mother's' cunt, and then shoved all 7+ inches into her ass. I knew from the bookmark that either mum had watched this movie before, or she wanted to watch it again. Could this be the 'extreme act' she wanted?

Did she want me, her son, to take her anally?

Nat won't let me near her ass, but I'd watched plenty of 'ass' porn on my phone and laptop. I knew you couldn't do what that film had shown. If you pulled out of the woman's pussy, and then shoved it in her ass without warning or preparation, an orgasm wouldn't result, excruciating pain would.

I placed my thumb alongside my shaft, then pushed it into mum's cunt as I stroked my dick into her. Now that my thumb was wet with her juices, I began to rim her ring.

Mum's moans and groans got even louder. Once her rosebud was nice and wet, I narrowed my circles down onto the entrance to her ass. Switching to my fingers, I transferred the excretions from my mother's pussy, hers and mine, onto her starfish.

Once I was satisfied she was as wet as she would get, I firmly pushed on her ass sphincter. Mum groaned deeply, and her ass opened up. My finger slipped into the second knuckle.

I let some spit dribble out of my mouth onto her back hole. Gathering this moisture up with my index finger, I smeared it over her rosebud. This increased lubrication allowed me to stretch her rear fuck hole wide enough to accept a second finger.

"Oh, yes, darling," mum breathed. "Get my shithole ready for your big donger."

I added a third finger then began to gently force them apart, stretching mum's starfish wide enough to take the head of my cock.

There was a tube of mum's moisturiser on the coffee table within reach. I pulled out of my mother's cunt and squeezed moisturiser onto my head and shaft. Holding her ass cheeks apart, I spat on mum's brown star again.

Using my donger to spread the spit, I ensured her ass was ready to take me.

Once I was sure she was as stretched and as wet as I could make her, I positioned the big head of my 8+ inch rod in the centre of her backdoor love canal. Pushing slowly, but relentlessly, forward with my hips, I forced the big purple head of my dick through mum's knot and deep into her shitter.

"Ow, ow, ow," Mum was whimpering as I drove remorselessly into her. "You're so big, baby. Mummy's ass is being torn in two."

With my lust raging, I didn't care.

"Take it like the dirty bitch whore you are, mum." I snarled at her. "You want me to own you? Want to be my bitch? Then this is what I'm doing, and you're going to learn to love it."

The whimpers mum had been giving out changed to moans of pure lust.

"Yes, baby boy," she groaned. "I want to be your bitch. I want to be your fuck toy, and I want to be your cum receptacle. Make mummy yours, honey, please? Cum in my ass."

Balancing myself with my upper thighs pressed against the couch, I lifted both hands off mum's back and then brought them down onto her ass cheeks as hard as possible. At the same time, I pulled almost all the way back out of her before slamming into her ass with enough force to shake the walls.

Grabbing her shoulders, I started to punch into her tight ass as forcefully as I could. As I pounded into her, I'd pull back on her shoulders. I had only to do this four more times before, with a squeal loud enough to scare the neighbours into calling the cops, mum gushed lady cum all over my balls.

"Yes, Tony," She screamed. "Yes, baby boy, I'm yours, I'm your slut, your cum whore forever. Fill my dirty shithole with cum. Fill me until it leaks out my ears."

I couldn't take anymore. Roaring like a jet about to take off, I came into my mother's super tight rear fuck hole.

It didn't quite leak out her ears, but it immediately began dripping back out of her sphincter. I'd cum so heavily that there wasn't enough room to take it all.

Mum was still twitching in minor orgasmic bliss, but she was whimpering again. She couldn't take any more.

Panting and trembling from the exertion, I slipped out of mum's ass, rolled over and sat on the floor.

As soon as I had gotten off of her, mum backed out of the couch. She hadn't been stuck at all.

She climbed onto my lap, put her arms around my neck, and kissed me like a lover on my surprised lips.

"I was beginning to think you would never take the hint, my boy," she said. "I've been throwing myself at you since the night of your 18th birthday, but you just wouldn't twig to what I wanted."

"Isn't this wrong, mum?" I asked. "It's one of society's biggest taboos, and we shouldn't be doing it."

"Tell me you haven't masturbated over me many times, Tony. Tell me that, if you can, with your magnificent cock growing hard under me, and if you dare to tell that big a lie." Mum said. "Fuck what society thinks. As long as no one knows, no one can care."

Mum lifted her hips, grabbed my hardening tool, and slid her pussy onto it. She was wet, tight, and oh so warm around my rampant todger.

"Can you carry me to my bedroom, honey? Or do you need me to get off and walk?"

Could I? I could have carried her there across burning coals, my cock buried in her the whole way.

The End.

See? Told you, you were going to lose your load.

12