Stuck Tales: Stepsister Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing she was multiorgasmic, I tongued her to another orgasm before using my fingers and thumb to bring her to a third. Misty's moans were constant now and only halted when she let out an orgasmic scream. To get her to climax a fourth time, I lashed her clit with my tongue as I twirled my middle finger over her G-spot.

As sweat poured from her sexily toned body, I reached under the steps, pushed Misty's halter top above her B-cups, and gently tweaked her nipple. Then, finding her inner pleasure node again, I ran my two middle fingers back and forth over it, occasionally stopping to tap on it. Doing this, I'd read, should give Misty a G-spot orgasm instead of the typical clitoris one. If I were lucky, a G-spot orgasm would cause Misty to squirt.

When I began tweaking her nipple and tapping her G-spot, Misty initially barely reacted. I briefly worried that I was turning her off, so to speak. But after about thirty seconds, when I tapped, Misty panted. Then, when I resumed twirling my fingers, she moaned and hunched her hips up, trying to push harder against my invading fingers.

Excited, I tapped harder and twirled my fingers faster. Simultaneously, I added pulling Misty's nipple as I twisted it. To prevent the sensation from becoming too intense, I regularly switched breasts.

Misty's hips started humping faster and harder at my hand as her arousal peaked. She kept attempting to grind her clit against my knuckles so she could pop over the top, but I carefully kept away from her button.

Another few minutes later and Misty bucked and squirmed as I played her like a violin. Her mouth was open, and a soft keening wail sloughed from her mouth. Then, after one more round of firm tapping, she threw her head back, screamed, hunched her hips back and forth, and then creamed over my fingers. She didn't quite squirt, but a creamy liquid frothed over my hand as I swirled my fingers.

Slowly shuddering to a stop, Misty slumped onto the steps and said, "Wow! What did you do to me? I've never cum that hard before!"

"I gave you a G-spot orgasm," I replied smugly. "When you get used to having them, you'll probably squirt.

"I'm so soaked, that I'm surprised that I didn't this time!" Misty stated. Then in a quiet voice, she asked, "Will you fuck me now?"

"I'm so fucking horny I'll cum as soon as I put it in you," I warned Misty.

"Do it!" Misty said. "Young guys always pop off quickly the first time. Don't worry about it because doing that tells me how sexy and desirable you find me. So, stick it in me, then when you pop, pull out and cum on my back. You'll hardly soften at all, so stick it back in. Even if you have to do that twice, it won't matter because I'm close anyway!"

I was seeing my stepsister in a whole new light and had begun to realise the slutty bimbo exterior was just that, an exterior. The natural person underneath was a beautiful, sexy, intelligent girl who loved to fuck, so she created a persona that allowed her to do so often.

Deciding to take my stepsister's advice, I knelt with my knees on either side of her ass, placed a hand on the top of her bottom for balance, and used my right hand to guide my long, thick cock into her soakingly wet pussy.

"Oh, shit, Flip," Misty moaned as I seated myself inside her. "Have you shoved your cock or a baseball bat up me?"

I looked down and realised the last inch wasn't entirely inside her, so smirking, I replied, "There's another inch still to go, if you can take it?"

"I can take it," Misty lustfully growled. "Pull it back and shove it in me!"

Complying, I pulled out and forcefully thrust back in.

"Ow!" Misty bitched. "Damn, Flip. I think you hit my cervix! Do it again!"

I did!

"Jaysus, Flip! I swear you're knocking my womb around! Now stop fucking about and fuck me!"

Unfortunately, I couldn't. The next time I pushed in, as I feared, I orgasmed immediately. Swiftly pulling out, I spurted all but that first squirt onto Misty's back.

"Fuck it's hot having you cum on my back, baby. Now stick it back in and pound me. It won't take me long to cum, so don't hold back. Okay?"

Misty was right. I was so fucking horny that even cumming hadn't softened me at all! Sliding back into her, I bent my elbows so I could rest them on the steps and reach under them to hold her tits. Then cupping those gorgeous globes, I strummed my thumbs over her stiff nipples and slammed vigorously into her.

"Harder!" Misty demanded. "Yes! Knock my womb out of my throat! Do it! Yes. More!"

I was close and thought I'd have to pull out and cum on her back again. But before I could, Misty sucked in a massive breath, tossed her head back and howled her orgasm. Her spasming pussy knocked me off the cliff of my climax, and grunting, I filled her with cum.

With barely enough strength left, I managed to roll off my stepsister and sit on the step, panting. Misty shuddered and shook through several aftershock orgasms before sagging onto her tummy, lower legs held in the air.

Misty lay there as she revelled in post-orgasmic bliss. Suddenly Misty put her hands on her boobs and pressed them against her chest. Then using her knees and elbows scooted back from under the step. Turning, she sat on the stair next to me, kissed my cheek and put her head on my shoulder.

"For a dense guy, you sure do fuck well, Flip!"

"You weren't stuck at all," I protested mildly.

Misty smiled against my shoulder and whispered, "No, I wasn't. But you finally looked!"

The End.

12