Stuck: Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There persons here present."

"To witness that I, Arthur Ross."

"To witness that I, Arthur Ross."

"Do take thee, Nicola McAllister."

"Do take thee, Nicola McAllister."

"To be my lawful wedded wife."

"To be my lawful wedded wife."

Nicola's hand grasped Arthur hands even tighter as he said the last line.

"Now Nicola you do the same, I call upon."

"I call upon."

"These persons here present."

"There persons here present."

"To witness that I, Nicola McAllister."

"To witness that I, Nicola McAllister."

"Do take thee, Arthur Ross."

"Do take thee, Arthur Ross."

"To be my lawful wedded husband."

"To be my lawful wedded husband."

"Arthur and Nicola, you have both made the declarations and vows required by laws in the presence of these witnesses, family and friends, myself and Hannah would like to join them in wishing you both a long and happy life together. It is now my privilege to declare that you are husband and wife, congratulations."

Immediately Arthur darted forward to kiss Nicola, they couldn't hear the applause behind them, nor the crying from Emily and Megan, all in the world was just them and their future, now it was theirs for the taking.

*

Francis raised a glass. "To Arthur and Nicola."

"Arthur and Nicola." Everyone repeated. They had found a bar nearby to celebrate and were a few rounds in already.

Brendan looked at the couple, and not for the first time he shook his head. "I still can't believe you two are actually married, if I didn't see it for myself I'd say you were lying."

Megan nodded in agreement. "Your parents are gonna freak out when you tell them."

Nicola shrugged. "Hopefully they'll find out after the ceremony, won't be as hard a hit then. So long as Kevin keeps his mouth shut there won't be any issue."

"He promised to keep quiet. And I'll buy his silence with a little something."

"You mean a couple big somethings." Emily cackled, pointing at Megan's bust.

Brendan hid his face in mock disgust. "Gross, that's still my cousin. Fuck this, I'm going for another round, same again?"

Everybody nodded so Brendan got up for the round, Arthur followed him to help carry the drinks. After they'd left Nicola turned to Emily and Francis. "So? When are we gonna be hearing wedding bells for the two of you?"

Emily shook her head. "Not anytime soon. No offence to you and Arthur, we love seeing the two of you commit like that, but we've been together since we were still in primary school, at this point marriage just feels like spending money on something we've already agreed to do together."

Francis put his arm over Emily's shoulder. "I don't know babe, after today I'm liking the idea of a quiet court ceremony."

"Well if you can convince my mother not to spend a grand on the fucking DJ alone then by all means tell her your plan."

While the table laughed at Emily, Brendan ordered everyone's drinks at the bar, Arthur took a space by his side.

"You ok?" He asked after a couple seconds of silence.

"What? Oh, yeah. Fuck yeah man, why you asking, you're the one who just got married."

"It's just been a while Brendan, I've been so focussed on Nicola that we've not talked for a bit."

"It's fine Arthur, I get it, Nicola got fucked over hard and I'll be honest I should come over a bit more than I did. I've just... well I've been seeing someone."

Arthur's eyes widened. "Oh? Anyone we know?"

The blush on Brendan's face was almost bright enough to see from across the room. "Calm down Arthur, we've only been on a few dates, but it seems to be going well. His name's Richard, he works at the bank and no, you can't meet him just yet."

"It's ok, I'm proud of you man, I hope the best for you."

Brendan just smiled, he still had a good way to go to accept himself but having friends like Arthur helped.

*

Brendan and Megan had some shopping to do so Emily gave Arthur and Nicola a ride home, it was still Halloween after all and there was a party to prepare for. Arthur wheeled Nicola into her home where they were greeted by an empty house.

"Hello? Mum, dad? You here?" Nicola looked around the living room, no sign of them around.

Arthur looked at the clock, after the wedding and the after-party it was close to 5pm. "I think they're on their way to the Fitz's party, about the right time for it."

Nicola's eyes twinkled with her trademark impishness. "So we're going to be alone for a while. And we've got a tradition to uphold."

Arthur laughed before walking over and picking Nicola out of her wheelchair, it was a silly notion and clearly the not-that-strong Arthur wouldn't be able to carry her very long. But despite everything he was able to carry her across the threshold... to her bedroom but to them it still counted, Arthur put Nicola on the bed and smiled down at her.

"So Mrs Ross, where do you suggest we start."

Nicola giggled at the first use of her new name. "Well Mr Ross, I think we should begin with the oral exam."

And before Arthur could say anything, Nicola grabbed his waistband and pulled him closer while she scooted her butt to the edge of the bed. She then slowly unbuttoned Arthur's trousers, loving the feeling of his cock growing under only a few layers of fabric, without hesitation she took her husband into her mouth for the first time of their married life.

Arthur had to stop himself from the groan he almost let out, part of him felt guilty whenever Nicola gave him a blowjob, but she seemed to enjoy giving them. And the way her tongue rolled around showed that she hadn't lost any of her tricks, she was gentle at first, but once she got a taste that didn't last long.

Without warning Nicola grabbed Arthur's ass and pulled him closer, she increased the pressure in her mouth and went to town on him, she could hear his breath getting shallower as he tried to hold himself back from cumming too quickly. Fairly soon he stopped Nicola and pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"Aww, you're no fun." Nicola pouted.

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth...?"

Arthur leant down to whisper in Nikki's ear.

"...Or do you want your husband to cum in your pussy?"

Nicola growled at Arthur's dirty talk. "Hmm fuck, pussy, without question."

The couple fell backwards together onto the bed, their lips locked and their arms entwining each other, Arthur pulled himself away long enough to reach up Nicola's dress and pull down her panties, he flipped up her dress for a better look and took a small, quite cheeky, lick of her pussy once she was freed of her underwear.

"Fuck Art, don't tease me like that."

"Why not? I'm having fun."

To prove his point, Arthur climbed upwards so that his cock was level with her pussy, and he slowly rubbed himself against her, sometimes he would slip his tip in, but it was out again before Nicola could enjoy the feeling.

"You're a cunt Art, a horrible, mean, wonderful cunt."

"I love you too Mrs Ross."

"God say it again."

Arthur gentle tapped his cockhead onto her clit. "Do you want me to fuck you now Mrs Ross?"

"Please yes."

"Do you want to finally consummate our marriage, and claim you as mine."

"Fuck Art, I don't know where this is coming from but I LOVE it."

Arthur finally relented and pushed inside her, slowly easing into her, inch by inch. The silent scream followed by the contented smile on Nicola's face made the teasing worth it.

"It comes the same place that made me fall in love with you, because you're mine, and I'm yours. And we're stuck together from here on out."

Nicola looked Arthur in the eye, the twinkle of lust sparkling brightly in hers. "God I fucking love you."

"I love you too Nikki."

"Show me how much you love me."

Arthur grinned and began to slowly fuck his wife, he pulled out just enough to tease her, before pushing hard and fast back inside. With Arthur taking control, Nicola used her free hands to pull down the front of her dress, showing off her braless breasts which were shaking with every thrust. Arthur took the initiative and attacked her nipples with gusto, taking them into his mouth and pulling with his teeth.

"Fuck me Art, I can feel it coming, fuck me."

"I want you to cum Nikki, there's no-one here so scream if you want, scream for me."

"Arthur.... fuck.... I'm getting close."

"Me too Nikki, I'm gonna cum."

Immediately Nicola, wrapped her legs around Arthur and held him closer. "Cum inside me Art, I want you to cum in my cunt."

With a sudden burst of energy, Arthur hammered his cock into Nicola, the sound of skin slapping skin broken only by her cries of pleasure until his muscles tensed up and she felt him finish inside her. The familiar feeling pushed her over the edge and she let out a small whine as she came, she wanted to scream but she had so many waves of pleasure pulsing over her that if she started she'd never stop.

Eventually she began to loosen up, elation made way for contentment, Arthur could swear she was glowing. She smiled at her husband and gently kissed him.

"I think married life is gonna suit us."

Arthur laughed, if they kept up what they'd just gone through then she was probably right. And he loved that idea.

*

Thankfully their friends were able to keep quiet and none of the parents found out about the secret wedding, although Nicola did find it hard not to be able to wear her wedding ring she knew that it was for the best.

November brought with it some news of both good and bad, for the good news Martin Allen was found guilty of manslaughter for the death of the driver in the other car and of GBH for Nicola's amputation and sentenced to 10-15 years in prison. Nicola didn't take the news with joy, she was just happy to move on from it all.

The bad news was brought on by bad weather and less visits from Oliver, he still came when he could but with Christmas coming up quickly his focus was on his family and keeping them stocked up. The last visit he had for the year was on December 3rd but after two months of training, it was a big one for him and Nicola.

To Arthur's surprise she asked him to stay at home for this session, claiming she wanted a focussed session just between them, so he stayed at home with his parents and hers waiting for her text to say she was ready.

Feeling a bit bored in his room, Arthur decided to join the adults downstairs, ever since the accident the two families had gotten a lot closer with Adam and Lexi just thankful for the support, for their part David and Penny were happy to have them round and take their minds of everything.

Arthur had also gotten use to seeing his mother round the house, her and David still hadn't officially called themselves a couple again but he knew that the spare room they had set-up months ago had not been touched. And he was happy with that, with everything going on he was happy his parents were finding solace in each other's company.

He walked into the living room where the four parents were discussing the upcoming wedding, he had to smile at them not known he was already a married man.

"...And I still say we need to hold on until Nicola can walk again." Penny said with authority. "I mean Adam, don't you want to walk her down the aisle."

"Of course I do, but come on, you've seen them both with each other. If you think they can wait that long then you've more faith than I do."

Lexi hit her husband's arm. "We're not asking them to get married next week, it'll take time to get everything sorted, Nikki will be walking by then."

It was at that point that David noticed his son watching them. "Hey son, you ok?"

"Yep, just enjoying the discussion."

The parents looked sheepish for talking about Arthur's wedding without Arthur, David looked apologetically at Arthur. "Sorry son."

Arthur walked in and took an empty seat. "It's fine, Mrs McAllister is right, it's gonna be some time before we're actually married so there is time to plan things out, if Nicola can walk by then it'll be great, if she can't we've not lost anything. There's plenty time to work out the kinks."

Adam reached over and patted Arthur on the shoulder. "My daughter's lucky to have you with her."

"With all due respect sir, I'm lucky to have her."

Penny wiped a tear from her eye. "I still can't believe my baby's getting married, it's strange to think about. And so young as well, I thought we had another ten years before we were talking about this."

"You can blame us for that one." Lexi spoke candidly. "Adam and I spent way too long apart before we got married, I wouldn't be surprised if Nikki's learning from our mistakes."

Just then Arthur's phone chimed, Nicola sent him a text saying to come round but nothing else. Arthur was confused but thought little of it as he stood up.

"That's Nicola, I'll head over to see her, you lot enjoy yourselves."

"We're having casserole tonight." Penny shouted after Arthur. "If you and Nicola don't have any plans you can join us."

"I'll let you know." Arthur shouted back just before shutting the door. The rain wasn't bad but it was cold so he jogged across the road to Nicola's house, Oliver's car was still there but he imagined he was just tidying up before leaving. Without stopping to knock he opened the door and went inside.

"Nikki, it's me." Arthur called out as he shut the door. He walked into the living room where he found Oliver standing alone in the middle of the room.

"Hey, where's Nicola?"

"Look behind you."

Arthur turned just in time to see Nicola's bedroom door open, and standing in the doorway was Nicola herself, standing on her own two feet. She smiled at Arthur but when he made to walk towards her she put her hand up to stop him.

"Let me."

And with that, Nicola slowly but surely lifted her right leg, carefully pulled it up and stepped forward, then she did the same with her left, and her right again. She was still unbalanced and it was still a mighty effort to move forward but there was no denying, Nicola was walking. She made it five steps before Arthur saw the flash of pain on her face so he ran towards her and grabbed her in his arms.

"You are incredible." He whispered in her ear. "I'm so proud of you."

Nicola couldn't drop the grin on her face from Arthur's compliment, she almost forgot about Oliver who cleared his throat behind them.

"You're impressing everyone with your progress Nikki, keep up practise over the holidays and I'll see you in the new year."

"Thanks Olly, I'm glad you've been here to help."

"You're doing all the work Nikki, I'm just telling you that you're doing it right. Have fun you two."

Oliver left with a curt goodbye, leaving the young couple alone once more. Arthur turned back to Nicola and pulled her into a kiss.

"Jesus Art, where did that come from?"

"I knew you could do it Nikki, you're walking."

"Of course I'm walking; I've got to get back on my feet to dance at our wedding."

Arthur wrapped his arms over her shoulders. "I love you."

"Love you too."

Both of them melted into a kiss, Nicola still had a long way to go but she was stuck with Art through it all. And with him she knew she would make it.

*

Epilogue

6 Years Later

Arthur pulled the car up outside Adam and Lexi's house, he shielded his eyes from the sun to get as close to the curb as he could, then parked up and turned to his wife.

"You sure about this Nikki?"

"Oh yeah, I'm sure."

It was April 1st 2024, and Nicola had was using a family gathering to pull a trick on everyone, and if done right this would be her best trick yet.

"They'll hate you if this goes wrong."

"They said they hated me for the secret wedding, and they've forgiven us for that. Well they mostly have. Look just smile and nod and we'll be fine."

Arthur shook his head in disbelief but he knew there was no stopping her on this one, she had been adamant about pulling this trick since the beginning of March. Besides it was April Fools, she was allowed to play tricks on her loved ones.

The two of them went through the garden gate to the back where everyone else had gathered, Adam was manning the BBQ with Lexi by his side, Adam's mother Claire and his step-father Jonathan were chatting away to David and Penny, all four sitting round a table. Further down the garden, Brendan, Megan and Kevin -- who had taken advantage of the Easter holidays to visit and had an arm over Megan's shoulder -- were fawning over Emily and Francis who had brought their two year old daughter Elizabeth with them to the gathering. Lexi noticed the couple arrive first.

"Hey, you guys made it. You're just in time, the food's almost ready. Can I get you anything?"

"Just a couple cokes, thanks." Nicola began setting the seeds for her trick. "Art can you grab those, I'm gonna see Elizabeth."

"Sure hun." He gave her a quick kiss as they parted, he followed Lexi to the cooler by the BBQ, stopping by his parents as he did.

"Hi mum." He said, giving her a kiss on the cheek as he did.

"You took your time getting here. I thought you got lost."

"Maybe a little bit, still getting used to the new house. How's everyone doing?"

"Hot and hungry." David quipped. "But otherwise good."

Claire shook her head. "He's been like that all afternoon, I'm just happy you're here to shut him up."

"If you think I could shut him up don't you think I'd have tried that by now? I'll catch you all in a sec."

Arthur took a coke can over to Nicola who was already bent over doing cooing faces at Elizabeth, Emily and Francis still weren't married but the surprise of their daughter had brought conversations about maybe tying the knot a lot closer than it had been before.

"Oh my god guys, Lizzy's so fuc... I mean so cute." Nicola had to catch herself from swearing in front of the baby. "I'm sorry guys."

Emily waved it off. "It's fine Nikki, she's heard me say more and worse already."

Suddenly Emily looked down as she felt her daughter reaching out towards Nicola's metallic legs. "Ha, I see she still loved her Auntie Nikki's robot legs."

"Wait until she's old enough to start asking questions." Francis laughed.

Megan chuckled. "I'll let you handle that one yourself Nicola. By the way, did you guys get the invitation to Shep-Lette's wedding?"

Aside from Kevin, everyone in the group nodded, to the surprise of everyone Shep and Charlotte had gotten engaged, Shepard was too much of a horn-dog to settle down and Charlotte hadn't even been with a girl until the Log Cabin holiday, but after six years together they decided to tie the knot.

"Who saw that coming?" Megan asked the group.

"I think after that first year I could tell there was something serious there." Emily answered, thinking back on their friends relationship. "But marriage is still a big step."

"Well I'm happy for them." Kevin said smiling. "It's nice to see somebody make it."

"You hinting something?" Megan asked with her eyes wide.

"Don't read too much into it." He chuckled.

Brendan scoffed. "You two are ridiculous."

"You're just jealous you're the only single one here." Megan joked, Brendan was still coming to terms with his bisexuality and his relationship with Richard didn't last all that long, but after a couple years single he was doing better.

Suddenly a loud metallic bang from the BBQ caught everyone off-guard, Adam yelled over to the group. "Food's ready!"

As everyone gathered round the BBQ, Nicola stopped Arthur. "This is it Art, I'm gonna pull the prank."

"If you're sure."

"Oh yeah, I'm sure."

The couple joined everyone else already tucking into burgers and hot-dogs, Adam handed a plate with two hot-dogs to Arthur who offered one of them to Nicola. With everyone distracted by food, Nicola took her opportunity and cleared her throat.

"Everyone, while we're all here me and Art have some good news we want to share. It's still early days but... we've found out that we're pregnant."