Stud & sub

Story Info
Mistress uses sub to capture stud.
4.5k words
4.39
9k
12
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosheDovit
MosheDovit
313 Followers

"You're a sub-male if you know what I mean. You're a sub first and a man second. Get it, sub? It means your real value is that you're a sub. At least, that's how I see it. You have worth to me as a sub, not especially as a man and as far as I am concerned you're lower on the slut scale than a female sub, so you'll do what you're told, no matter what gender is involved. Isn't that right sub?"

"Yes Ma'am."

She was admonishing her tool for being reluctant to accept her friend's cock in his ass a few hours earlier. Slow to obey, in fact. Not a tendency to be encouraged in a sub, she thought. Disobedience was the one character flaw she could not tolerate. Her disappointed friend had commented that he was accustomed to slaves that were more compliant. The sub had embarrassed her and she would make him pay. Correcting the behaviour would just be a bonus.

"Put your hands flat on the floor and spread your legs. Wider. Stay Fido! Ass up! Keep it up there until I say different. You don't need to know why or what's going to happen next."

"No Ma'am."

"What? What did you say? Did you just defy me slut?! Spread wider!"

"Sorry Ma'am! I was agreeing Ma'am."

The slut struggled to spread his legs even wider, his anxiety building.

"Shut up slut! I'll decide what you meant. Ass up!"

The sound of a riding crop cutting through the air registered in the slut's ears a split second before the resounding crack of leather on skin proclaimed the first of many welts. The sub whimpered but held his position.

"Keep your ass up! You deserve every stroke." The whistle and snap of the crop cracking across his bare ass echoed in the room until inflicting pain wasn't enough. She needed something more. He needed to be humbled. It was time for her favourite sport, sub riding.

Her fingers worked a blob of lube deep into his bottom dildo hole. She took a minute to make sure her sub's cock was slick with pre-cum and as stiff as possible. The whore grunted and oozed more natural lube like a dispensing machine.

It only took another minute to fit the strap-on to her hips. The head of the large cock dilated his asshole and the rest of the 10 inch cock slid easily into its sheath. The slut squealed like a pig.

"This could easily be a real cock if I wanted to have you fucked by a real man. What would you say if it was, ass-whore?"

"Thank you Ma'am! I am grateful to be used as an anal slut any time you wish Ma'am." She pulled the big cock out then rested its head expectantly against the sub's dilated hole.

"You better thank me for fucking you. You don't deserve a real cock yet. You're not even a man, you're a sub. So you're an 'it' from now on."

Her hand found the ball sack and pulled the sub's erection down within her grasp. She gripped it's boner tightly and eased the head of the strap-on back into the man-cunt.

"Remember fuck tool! You exist to serve me. What are you?"

"I am your bitch Ma'am, your ass slave, here to be used for your pleasure," it replied. "Thank you for using me Ma'am!"

She drove the full length of the big cock into her whore's hole. The sub grunted. "That's right bitch, make some noise! I want to hear my fuck pig squeal... NOW!"

The sub squealed like a hog being raped by a backwoods farmer. She slapped her whore's quivering buttocks until they were glowing pink.

"Fuck faster! You do the work now."

The sub scewered it's ass back and forth on the big cock and grunted continuously to please it's user. As the dominant used her sub, she saw splatters of pre-cum drooling onto her hardwood floor and made a mental note to make it lick the floor clean when she was finished.

"Can I please lick your pussy Ma'am? It has been so long since I have been allowed to please you that way," it grovelled.

"Shut up cock-whore. If I want to hear you beg I'll tell you. Right now I want to hear you grunt while I fuck your slut-ass." She slammed the full length of the thick latex dildo into the sub's hole again and again as she picked up the pace. The sub grunted on cue, still dripping pre-cum onto the floor from it's engorged fuck-stick.

Finally the sub felt the long cock vacate it's hole. She slapped the quivering ass one last time then walked away.

"Lick the floor clean then crawl back to your kennel and lock yourself in," she tossed over her shoulder. "Remember, no playing with my cock."

......

She kept the sub completely naked and locked in a four foot high cage when it wasn't being used. She wanted it to become accustomed to crawling.

The sub-slut heard her approaching footsteps and backed it's ass up against one end of the kennel; the end with the little trap door in the center. With its ass pressed tightly against the cage bars, the sub crouched on its knees and elbows, waiting for the routine to unfold.

She undid the clasp of the trap door and pulled the sub's genitals through the opening. With it's cock and balls hanging outside the kennel, the sub made grunting noises indicating it was ready for the next step.

She stroked and slapped the long appendage until it stiffened then gathered the balls in her hand and stretched four hair elastics around them, effectively isolating the sub's balls away from it's erection. She played with her creation for a few minutes until she was satisfied that the cock was rigid enough and the ball sack as tight as possible then she snapped a leather cock strap decorated with chrome rivets around it's genitals.

"What a whore," she thought as she worked another finger-full of lube into the sub's rear fuck hole. The insertion of a large black butt plug coaxed a loud grunt from her bitch. She laughed and slapped it's ass playfully before closing the access door. Standing beside the kennel she stuck her hand through the bars. The sub licked and sucked the excess lube from her fingers.

With it's back hole plugged, it's cock stiff and it's balls stretched, the sub waited patiently on all fours for her to open the cage. Finally she clipped a leash onto its collar and pulled the bitch out.

Adopting the submissive posture she had trained into it, the sub grovelled on it's elbows and knees at her feet and thanked it's owner for her attention.

"Thank you for using me Ma'am. Please tell me how I can please you today."

"You can shut the fuck up. Pretend you're a man and stand up."

The sub stood awkwardly, careful not to lose the butt plug. It had been days since she had allowed it to stand erect. The plug forced it to arch it's back and extend it's ass. She snapped a leash onto it's collar and ignoring the groans and whimpering, walked it into the next room.

A man in an expensive suit casually tossed his jacket over a chair and loosened his tie. He sat on the divan, crossed his legs and watched the woman lead the naked man into the room.

"What's this?" He asked.

"I promised you a whore you didn't need to wear a condom with," she grinned. She snapped her fingers and pointed at the floor. The sub sank gratefully onto all fours at the feet of the seated man.

"Does it really matter what gender your piece of ass is?" The woman asked. She sat beside her client and crossed her legs.

The man shrugged. "Not really I guess." He ran an appreciative hand over the sub's flank, wiggled the ass plug and looked perplexed.

"It's a place saver, " she explained. "My sub will make you hard in it's mouth before you use it's other hole," she said. "Take your time. I'd like your opinion on how it performs for you."

................

The flat leather of the belt echoed obscenely across the sub's bare ass in the silence.

"Again," the woman said. Her voice was husky with emotion. Her eyes gleamed and she held her breath as the belt left its mark again and again on the sub's bare skin.

The sub was strapped face down across a sawhorse with it's arms and legs spread wide apart. It's backside glowed with vivid pink stripes. Its mouth was duct-taped shut, but that still didn't silence the muffled sobs. It's cock and balls swung limply between its legs.

The gentleman was warming the sub up, preparing his entertainment. The suit and tie were gone. He was naked now except for a pair of boxer shorts, although his erection was evident through the shorts as he inflicted more punishment on the hapless, immobilized creature.

"Should I leave and give you some quality time alone with it or do you like an audience?" The woman lounging on the couch drawled, fascinated by the wonton display of sado-masochism being enacted in front of her.

"Are you kidding? With the rates you charge you can strip off the rest of your clothes and crawl over here. My balls need to be licked and my cock needs to be lubed before I fill this slut's ass."

Somewhat to his surprise, the woman rose from the couch and peeled off her shirt and skirt. She was naked underneath. Her nipples stood out dark and pointed against the pale skin of her breasts. Her firm glutes bunched as she lowered herself to the floor.

She crawled to him and tugged his shorts down. The man's erect cock bounced in her face. She seized the base of it and sucked on its head as he stepped out of his boxers. Her fingers worked his balls while her tongue licked the stiff shaft of his erection. She knew how to make him cum quickly or edge him indefinitely.

He was close. He had been whipping the sub for close to fifteen minutes, working himself up to a climax, and she could feel his cock throbbing in her mouth. But before he could cum she pulled away and waited for the excited man to calm down a little.

The whimpering sub was expecting to be fucked and the man had paid a lot to use him. She wanted her customer to get what he paid for. She licked the pre-cum from his cock head and looked up enquiringly.

"Should I guide you in?"

"Slowly, I want to feel his hole widen and hear him groan. Suck on my balls once my cock is completely in him."

The butt plug came out with a popping noise. The sub groaned and grunted as the big cock replaced it. She licked the man's balls until he pulled out of the whimpering sub-slut, then drove his fuck stick all the way back into the tight, slippery sheath.

The woman lay down beside them and watched her pet get fucked. She played with her sub's balls and observed the whore's cock stiffen even as it was getting boned up the ass. Such a glutton for depravation, she thought.

She felt the hard cock pumping in and out of the sub. The man was built like a bull. She watched fascinated as his big balls bounced against the sub's smaller sack.

A male dominating a male. At that moment, lying naked beside the intoxicating display of sexual power, she wondered if the big dominant male could possibly be domesticated. Maybe he wanted to be tamed. Maybe she could have two subs.

There was really only one way to find out.

In one swift, elegant motion the woman rose from the floor, swung her leg over the big male's back and seated herself on top of the powerful alpha male.

Too committed to fucking the sub to care, the man ignored his female rider while he pounded his cock into the submissive ass beneath him. He felt her grab a handful of his hair. The flat of her hand cracked across his pumping ass, urging him to speed up.

It was the kind of direction he wanted but didn't know how to ask for. He bore down on the whimpering sub. He was a stud being ridden across the finish line. His female jockey crouched low on his back, hung onto his hair and kicked her heels against his ribs. She slapped the stud's other cheek and urged him on.

"Faster! Fuck the sub-slut! Cum in the whore for me. Cum for me!" The woman squeezed her thighs and hung on as the alpha bellowed and released his load into the squealing sub.

"Good stud!" The woman slid off her mount's back and pulled the deflating cock out of its hole. Ignoring the whimpering sub, she moved the big male onto his back and sucked his cock clean. Exhausted, satisfied, compliant, the customer lay back and let her attend to him. Like a shark tolerating a pilot fish, he smiled in amusement as the naked woman straddled his chest.

"I think you should stay with me for awhile, she teased. "You have some aggressive tendencies that need to be channeled into more productive outcomes," she cooed.

"You mean you want to use me like you use that sub-slut," the man deduced, indicating the collapsed creature on the floor beside him with a dismissive wave of his hand.

"No, you are a much different source of entertainment. You are a bull that needs to be directed. He is a hole that needs to be filled. Get the picture?"

The man started to reply but stopped suddenly. She had slid down his chest and was crouched between his legs. His soft cock only took seconds to stiffen in her mouth. She licked the big balls and fluttered her fingers along the hard shaft. He moaned, captivated once again.

"Yes, good bull. I'm sure you can cum for me again with the right stimulation. "Sub-slut! Crawl over here now!"

"Suck him. Suck his cock until it twitches, then tell me. Don't let it cum, understand?" The sub grunted and licked the semi-erect cock while the woman turned her attention to the other end of the big silverback. With a knee on either side of his head she straddled his face, her pussy just inches away from his mouth.

"Make yourself useful while my whore gets my ride ready," she snickered. "I bet you're talented enough to lick and be sucked at the same time." His tongue swept a broad path from the bottom of her slit to the hard sensitive clit at the top.

"Oh Christ! I knew you'd be good to have from the minute I saw you." She slid down his chest onto the rigid pole that the sub had prepared for her. Her sub guided the big cock into her wet hole and watched her ride.

The bull grabbed her buttocks with both hands. Strong fingers dug into her cheeks and spread her ass while she rode the nine-inch pile-driver.

I'll need a cage for this one, she thought. He will be challenging, but with some convincing, I am reasonably sure he will tolerate being locked in a kennel.

"Play with his balls sub. Either he cums in the next five minutes or you get to suck his cock until he does." Amused, she watched her sub scramble to obey, trying to handle the big balls as she rode. She would make the sub-slut suck her stud's cock anyway. But not right away. First she had to get her new cock under control.

"You're such an animal I'm going to have to put you in a cage," she rasped. He grunted and slapped her ass while she fucked him.

Later, after she released his load, when he was relaxed and unguarded, when they were lounging against each other and he was spent and satisfied, she would snap the little steel ring around his genitals and lock his big soft cock into its new metal home.

She knew she couldn't keep him forever. But he could still be of use for awhile and she'd make sure he didn't regret the time he spent with her. She would use her other sub as a bitch for the stud. But she would milk the stud herself rather than use her bitch as a cum dumpster. Well, she thought, at least most of the time. Her sub needed a reward once in a while.

The animal between her legs had a merciless grip on her ass and was beginning to grunt. She could tell he was seconds away from erupting.

"Come here!" She yelled at her sub. It scuttled to her side quickly, ready to do whatever demeaning thing she demanded from it.

She dismounted and grabbed a handful of the sub's hair as she slid off the convulsing silverback.

"Suck!" She screamed and shoved it's face toward the throbbing boner. The sub frantically engulfed the huge cock in it's mouth and swallowed. The stud bellowed and seized the sub's head in both hands and drove his erupting cock into the hapless slut.

The sub choked on the big cock. Cum oozed from its lips and flowed down the shaft onto the stud's balls, despite the sub-slut's best efforts to swallow. The stud collapsed on his back, drained and satisfied.

"Clean it up," she directed and supervised as the sub licked the remaining cum from the stud's ball sack, then got out of the way.

Taking advantage of the big man's satiation she snapped the metal ring around his testicles and stuffed his deflating cock into the little metal cage she had kept handy for just such an opportunity. The click of the lock aroused the recovering giant.

"What the fuck!" The stud sat up quickly. His cock now encased in metal, the key dangling provocatively from her fingers. He glared at the woman and made a grab for the key. In seconds he was in the fetal position grunting in pain.

"Oh, I should mention that your chastity device has electrodes built into it that deliver a nasty shock if you fail to impress me and I press this button."

The stud screamed as the voltage tore through his nervous system.

"That's the high setting. If you're a good silverback and do exactly as you are told, you get to cum instead of being shocked."

"Let's you and I play a little game until I get bored, Ok? I'm going to ride you over to that cage in the far corner of the room and you will crawl in there. In return for amusing me I will make sure you have the most incredible sex you have ever had for a few days, then you can go, no charge," she grinned. "No need to thank me. In fact, no need to speak at all."

She directed the glowering, but now surprisingly docile male onto all fours then mounted him. A sharp crack of her riding crop across his ass sent the big male lumbering toward his new home.

"Crawl after me," she ordered her sub. As she rode her stud across the room she laid out some rules. "While we are together you will comply with everything I demand of you. You will be tied, milked and fucked at my discretion. After several days you will be released back into the wild."

"Huh?" Even the stud was confused. "You think that you can use me as a sex slave then release me into a forest somewhere?"

"No silly, you will be set free in the city. That's where you come from. That's your jungle, big cock. If you behave like an obedient ape you will be allowed to return to your habitat relatively unharmed."

"Sub-slut, open his cage and stand by to assist." The naked sub scurried ahead to swing the kennel door open just in time. The stud bolted into the cage as she slid off his back and laid her crop across his ass with a resounding crack.

"Cool off in your cage stud. Your first milking will take place later this afternoon. My sub will secure you to the milking horse and I will force you to produce myself," she smirked and stroked her new pet's ass through the cage bars.

"Get some sleep stud. You're going to need it."

...........

The sub-slut squatted on it's haunches outside the stud's kennel. It had been directed to secure her big male to the milking horse. If the silverback was resistant, all the sub had to do was press the red button on the control wand and the stud would cringe in pain. Obviously the big man would cooperate. She would soon be here to milk him, so the sub needed to secure the stud quickly.

The sub swung the kennel door open and crept backwards, out of the way of the big naked man who crawled out and stood in front of it.

The sub pointed at the milking horse and thumbed the voltage slide on the control wand up. The stud felt a mild pleasant tingling in his groin but he knew the intensity of the charge could be punishing if he refused to submit.

Resentfully, the kidnapped customer mounted the milking horse and allowed the sub to secure his wrists and ankles to the four legs of the device. The sub carefully removed the cage from the stud's cock and began handling the big appendage. In response to what the sub-slave was doing, its own cock began to stiffen just as she walked into the room.

"Getting a boner from playing with one sub? That's the sign of a true slut. Crank up the juice on his cock ring."

MosheDovit
MosheDovit
313 Followers
12