STUDED--#4 MOLLY & THE TRANNY

Story Info
Guys continue the trip, meeting a hotel maid and a tranny.
4.2k words
4
1.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
476 Followers

STUDED #4 -MOLLY & THE TRANNY

note- The moderator is Pee Wee. The time is 1957 when the expression 'Tranny' was descriptive of a cross-dresser, and not intended to be pejorative.

Intro---

Our guys, having enjoyed a Korean sexual threesome at the Log Cabin Cafe/Motel, are back on the road to high adventure. What kind of pussy or ass candy will they discover? What taboo will they defy? Will they fill up their condoms or risk bareback? Will they find true love?

No, but they will no doubt experience enough sexual activity to keep their prostates free from congestion and their minds focused on pussy. If not, what is the purpose of youth? In fact, why do humans have cocks and pussies like just about every creature including insects on this planet? There must be some reason. Those organs are meant to be used--even if the creatures do not realize their purpose.

---------------

"Where to guys?" said Fletcher.

Larry offered, "I'd say we are all fucked out for the moment, and should rest our gonads."

'Yeah, you got that right," said Pee Wee.

Fletch, never silent shouted, "Speak for yourselves, you bunch of weak-dicked losers. I intend to go down fucking, right up to the last breath."

"Oh," said Larry, trying to change the subject, "There in the distance, according to the roadside sign, is a pancake restaurant. What say, we stop there, have a bite to eat, and rest our cocks?"

"On or under the table?" said Fletch.

"Under," said Larry.

About two miles down the road, was a modern member of the Pancake House chain, with shiny curved windows. Outside were several flag poles being whipped around by the wind. Fletch parked the car, and they braved the wind to enter. An attractive waitress showed them to a table and handed them menus, and left them to contemplate their choices.

"The menu here says kids eat for free. Can we pass Pee Wee off as our son?" said Fletch.

"Fuck off," I said. ( I am Pee Wee)

"It's only fair I pass you off as my son once I'm finished fucking your Mom," added Fletcher.

"Enough," shouted Larry, "Can't you fuckers even try to get along?"

"I apologize," said Fletcher, "I wouldn't adopt you even if I was pimping your Mom."

"Apology accepted," said Pee Wee, and I promise to stop cumming in your Mom's ass."

"That's it. Please stop!" said Larry, "What do you guys want to eat?"

"His Mom," said Fletch.

Fortunately, the waitress finally arrived. The arguments stopped, and the guys ordered pancakes, bacon and eggs, and hot coffee. With their mouths stuffed, calm reigned supreme.

Once the repast was over, Fletch walked over to the cashier claiming that Pee Wee was his son and was entitled to a free meal. The cashier called over the manager who patiently explained,

"That only goes for under 7 years old," so Pee Wee did not get a free meal. Fletch complimented the restaurant on the various syrups they had but suggested they get a root beer-flavored syrup.

"It's our favorite back where we come from." The Manager said, "Never heard of it," but wrote the suggestion on a piece of yellow paper and put it in the slot of the wooden suggestion box.

After the leisurely breakfast, the guys got up from the table and returned to the car.

"It looks like we are in for a storm," said Larry, "The sky is darkening."

They found a small hotel nearby. We figured to take off the day and rest up.

"We can go bowling or see a movie," I suggested, "There is a mall nearby with both."

"Yes, Pee Wee," said Fletcher, "There is a three-stooges film with your name on it."

"How tall are you, Fetch?"

"Ah, six-foot-three."

"Hm, six foot three and every inch an idiot."

"Thanks."

"Why do you attack your friends, Signor Fletcher?"

"Some friend you are. Last I saw you, you were getting a blow job from my girlfriend and afterward fucking my girlfriend's mom."

"That's what friends are for," I sang, to him.

Fletch began chasing me around the room and caught me in a headlock.

"Let me go of me, you big baboon."

"Only if you apologize."

"Ok, I apologize."

"And you'll let me fuck your mother."

"No way."

Fletch picked me up like a sack of potatoes and threw me on the bed.

"Ok guys, calm down," said Larry, "Before we get kicked out of this place."

As if on cue a knock came on at the door. Fletch opened the door slowly and there was a maid in a short skirt. "Do you guys need anything?"

"Only you darling," said Fletch under his breath, "Well yes, is there a good steak house nearby?"

Yes," said the maid, "Up route 28 on the left-hand side."

"Anything on the right-hand side?"

"There's a Chinese place on the right."

"Forget that. What time do you get off, maybe you'd like to accompany me for some grub," said Fletch. "I assume you aren't married."

"Nope, no more I ain't, I'm single. I'm off at 6 pm."

"That's good, I don't want to get shot by one of your hillbilly farmers."

"No chance of that, by the way, my name is Molly."

"Fletch, short for Fletcher."

"Like Fletcher Christian, from the "Mutiny on the Bounty," Clark Gable was in that flick."

"My dick is bigger than Gable's, and I don't have false teeth," said Fletch.

"Ok, that's good, I guess," said Molly.

"OK, I'll meet you outside at 6:10."

"Gotcha."

"Did you say you needed anything?"

"No, we're ok. But thanks, Molly."

Molly showed up on time with a pair of short shorts that left little to the imagination. Her plump butt cheek flaps were clearly visible, and her long legs were astounding.

"I didn't realize you were so tall," said Fletch.

"I is, what I is."

"That's Popeye," said Fletcher. "You can be Olive Oyl."

"Ok."

"So where is this steak house, I'm hungry," said Fletch.

"Just head up the road, it's about three miles away. I'll tell you as we get near."

"In a short while, they arrived at the NewCastle SteakHouse. Fletch took Molly' by her hand and they entered. There was a sign that a gentleman must wear a suit jacket. The desk clerk pointed at the sign and Fletch peeled off a $5 bill, but the guy refused the tip.

"No problem sir, let me get you a large size," and the cashier disappeared for a few moments into the closet behind him and came out carrying a red striped suit jacket.

"Thanks," said Fletch, placing his big arm through the jacket sleeve.

"This looks fine for the Fireman's convention," said Fletch. Molly giggled.

"Right this way."

They were seated not too far from a young blond curly-headed guy in a white suit playing the piano.

"That's Dolphus, he was in the community college band with me."

At the mention of his name, Dolphus looked up and winked at Molly.

"You know this guy real well? said Fletcher, sounding jealous.

Oh yeah, I used to play the flute in the band, and on occasion we would go to events in Albany. We'd hang out on the bus and fool around in the hotel where the band stayed. Oh, I know what you mean, "real well." Yeah, sort of."

"I hope you didn't toot his flute."

"That will be my secret," said Molly.

"Okay, keep you secret, as long as you're not engaged or 'nuthin,' or having sex with that fagot."

"Too late to object to that. Don't ya know, musicians are very sexy people, and he's no fagot."

At that point, a female waitress who knew Molly, appeared at the table. The two ladies made small talk. Fletch ordered the house special, a large porterhouse steak, medium rare to split between them, a green salad, and two giant russet baked potatoes with the 'works,' sour cream, bacon, and onion crisps.

Both Fletcher and Molly had a good appetite. After a hearty meal, they ordered a baked Alaska, and were offered a complementary cognac before they left. Fletch used his Dad's Amex credit card to pay the bill, which was sizable.

They both used the restroom. When they got up to leave the restaurant, Dolphus, having returned from a short break, played a wedding march as they exited.

"I thought you were a hot chick," said Fletch, "But, you are from another planet."

"Is that good? said Molly.

"Oh, it sure is. You're hotter than a jalapeño. Fletch reached out for her as she stepped into the car, taking her hand and accidentally touching her large breasts. Once in the car, Fletch started feeling her up.

"Oh, you like these things," said Molly, letting him paw her through her sweater.

"Did you used to work at the dairy? said Fletch.

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, your tits were made for a milkmaid."

Molly laughed, "So you like them?"

"Sure do, I love'm. You are a hot number. I didn't think they grew'm like you, up here in the boondocks."

Then Fletch started massaging her central circuit board through her shorts and succeeded in getting his finger under the lip of the shorts. Molly offered no resistance, so Fletch came right to the point.

"Ya wanna fuck, Molly?"

"Sure, but usually when I do it with hotel guests they give me something."

"Like how much?"

"Say $20."

"You take it in the ass?"

"That $25."

"Ok, I'm a high roller."

"Money first, your stiffy cums second."

"Ok, babe."

Fletch pulled out his wallet and forked over a twenty and a five.

"Pull over near that thicket," said Molly, "And give me that half-filled Coke bottle for a douche, so I'm sure I'm clean."

As she got out of the car, Molly turned to Fletch, who had taken off his pants. When Molly saw the size of Fletch's manhood, she had second thoughts about letting him in her ass. In the overgrowth on the side of the road, she shook up the coke and stuck the bottle head in her butt and contemplated her pre-dick-ament. The fizz shot up her asshole, and she evacuated. Molly used a bunch of paper towels she took from the restaurant's bathroom to dry herself.

"You coming out," shouted Fletch, "Or did I lose you?"

"One second, big boy, or do you want poop on your penis?"

Having decided to let Fletch butt fuck her, as she'd already agreed, she came out of the thicket holding her short shorts and pink bikini bottoms in her hands.

"Let's get in the back seat," said Fletch, who had already exited and was holding the rear door open. He had already spread a thick white towel on the bench seat. Molly got into the rear seat, and grabbed her small purse that she'd left on the front seat. When she saw the motel name on the towel she smirked, realizing Fletcher had stolen it.

"I'm gonna need something to lube your big dick," said Molly. Fletch had seated himself and was nude from his waist down. His big dick was already erect, and ready for action.

Molly, well-prepared, pulled out a tube of KY jelly from her purse and rubbed a glob on Fletch's erection and with two fingers she parted her ass cheeks and wiped a slug of gel into her butt hole.

"Here," directed Molly, "Stretch out on the bench seat, and I'll get on top of you."

As tall as Fletch was, he managed to fit his large frame across the seat, although his toes were pushed up against the side window.

Molly seemed well-versed in anal car sex. She deftly climbed on board and took hold of his stiffy, raising her rump to slowly fit his penis into her butt hole.

"Now go easy," she told Fletch, as she let his big dick glide slowly between her butt cheeks. This is gonna be a tight fit."

"Let's hope so, that's what I'm paying for," said Fletcher.

Once Fletch's dick head had entered her butt hole, he showed his impatience by pulling back and then thrusting forward, seating his dick right up to his balls in Molly's crack.

"I told you to take it easy," said Molly, "I don't want you busting up my ass hole and having to take me bleeding to the emergency room."

"Ah, come on, this ain't your first time. I'm here to butt fuck you, not give you a colonoscopy."

Molly, quickly adapted to Fletch's girth, and rode up and down on his joystick until she felt, by the noises he was making, that he was ready to cum. But Fetch had other ideas. He'd placed both his hands under her ass, and he lifted her until his cock popped out of her asshole. Then in a fluid practiced move, he seated her slightly back, and he thrust himself right into the open door of her pussy.

"Hey man, you were supposed to keep your dick in my ass."

"Yeah I know," said Fletch, now you owe me $5."

Molly cracked up and Fletch kept humping up into her tight snatch until she started panting saying, "More baby, more, fuck my pussy."

Once Fletch was sure Molly was enjoying the fucking, and that she was climaxing, Fletch shoved his penis even deeper inside her vagina. His hands released her butt cheeks, and he quickly grabbed his big nut sack as he came inside her, squeezing his balls as if they were lemons until every last drop of jizz filled Molly's quim.

Satisfied he'd gotten his money's worth, Fletch reached for a box of Kleenex on the rear window ledge and sopped up the leakage on his belly. Molly rose and fell back in the seat.

"Here," Fletch handed her a wad of tissues. "Don't get no cum on the seat covers."

Once they were both wiped dry, they moved back to the front seat,. They had hardly been seated when an unexpected flashlight appeared in the window. A highway patrolman knocked several times.

"Put down the window," he ordered.

The trooper flashed the light on Fletch and then on Molly who was still wiping the cum flood off of her labia.

"That you in there Molly? Said the trooper, "You okay?"

"Yes Bertram, all ok here."

"This guy has been fucking you?"

"Now what do you think Bertram?

"I think I should run the two of you in for indecent exposure on the state highway."

"Oh fuck off Bertram, I'll owe you a blow job next time around."

"Ok, Molly. But don't forget your promise, and you sir owe me a $15 fine."

"What for," said Fletch.

"The $15 is what Molly charges for a blow job or would you rather follow me to the jailhouse?"

"No problem laddie." Fletch grabbed some bills he had in the ashtray and handed them to the trooper.

"Thank you, Sir. Our mission is to serve."

"Yeah," said Fletch, "And to collect."

"Good night, Sir."

Bertram saluted and pointed a finger at Molly, "I'll catch up with you at the Dew Drop Inn bar later this week. "

"Yeah you got it," said Molly. As the trooper walked away, Molly lifted her butt to wipe her lubed greasy asshole.

Did you cum in my ass," she asked Fletch.

"Maybe a little, but mostly in your cunt."

"That was a dirty trick you played."

"Live and learn hon. If your ass and cooch are for sale, you gotta go with the flow," and Fletch balled up his cum soaked tissues and threw them out the window.

"Hey," said Molly, "That littering."

"It's all organic, don't give it no never mind."

Fletch's big red dick had gone dead. He'd put on his pants but his cock was still visible, laying back on his open fly. He put the car into gear and started back to the motel.

"Hey," said Molly. "Put your dick away."

"Nah, if we pass your piano faggot, he might want to suck it."

...........................................

Meanwhile, Pee Wee and Larry, were bored with the late-night TV movies, and decide to go down to the small hotel bar. Larry went first as Pee Wee had to pee. On the way down to meet up with Larry, Pee passed a little guy with a beanie carrying an impeach Earl Warren sign. The guy stopped Pee Wee and asked him to sign his petition.

"Who the fuck is Earl Warren?" said Pee Wee.

"How dumb are you?" said the guy wearing the yellow beanie, "He's the former Governor of California and a current Supreme Court Judge."

"You don't even know my name, and you insult me," said Pee.

"So dummy, what the fuck is your name, I'm Ken," said the activist.

"I'm Pee Wee, in homage to the great shortstop Pee Wee Reese."

"He's not doing so great this year. Last year was better for Brooklyn."

"Yeah, you're right."

"Sorry, I called you dumb. You have to understand I am a lifelong Republican. I'd vote for an elephant if he ran on the national ticket.

"And you have, but that's ok, "said Pee, "Sorry I didn't call you what I thought of you."

"Sure, let's shake on it," said Ken, "Your hands clean?"

"I just peed."

"What I'm asking is, did you wash your hands after you peed?"

"Well, of course, that's why they have sinks in the bathroom."

"Ok, then let's shake on it," said Ken.

Ken had one of those mechanical buzzers in his palm and when they shook hands, the device gave Pee a shock.

"What the fuck?"

"Just kidding around," said Ken, opening his palm to show the device.

"I haven't seen one of those in years," said Pee.

They both laughed.

Pee Wee signed the petition to remove the Supreme Court jester, and said goodbye to Ken. Pee turned left to get into the bar to meet up with Larry, who was already seated in the motel bar reception area. Ken shouted after him, "Don't go left."

"Hey man," said Larry, "beer?" "Who was that weirdo?"

"That's my buddy Ken. Nice guy, wants to get Earl Warren off the Supreme Court."

"What did Warren do?"

Ken says the Supreme Court jester is a secret commie. We gotta get him out of there, send 'em back to Russia.

"Ok," said Larry, "What you drink'n"

"Draft."

Larry ordered two draft beers. There was a rather strange female sitting next to Larry, wearing an off-blond Dynel wig, and eating from the bowl of free bar peanuts. The guys looked at each other quizzically.

Larry, the more experienced of the two, started a conversation with 'her' and then turned to Pee Wee and whispered, "She's a tranny."

The bartender serving the drinks said, "We are closing about now, last call."

"You want anything, honey," Larry asked the tranny.

"A shot of Jameson's would do."

"Sure," said Larry, "Two Jamesons, please put it on the room tab."

Turning to Pee Wee, "How bout you Pee?"

"No, I'm good with the beer."

"You have a room?" asked the tranny.

"Sure, take your shot and come on up with us. We can watch some late-night TV.

"Okay," said the tranny, who offered, "I'm Gwendolyn or Guenny."

After Larry and Guenny said, "Bottoms up," and buried the shot glass between their lips. The three walked up the stairs to get back to the room.

Gwendolyn had a pretty baby face, a stuffed bra that gave her a fem figure, and a mini skirt that showed a bulge when she flicked the peanut dust off. Her long slender legs would have made most men lick their lips.

"So what's a gal like you doing out here?" asked Larry.

"Just taking some days off. I teach Spanish at a private academy thirty miles away. I drive over here to let my hair down, cross-dress, and see if I can find an admirer or two. She looked at Pee Wee, adding "to spread my butt cheeks." By now there was no question Guenny she was hot to trot, if one was willing to be so compromised.

When they got up to the room, Larry asked, "How old are you?"

"I'm twenty-eight, I've got my driver's license right here," and she pulled the card out of her bag.

Larry examined it, "Yep, it says you are twenty-eight, and your real name is Gary Gunt."

"That's as close as I could get to being born with a cunt."

Both guys were cracked up by her comment.

"So how do you like your cock," said Larry.

"Bareback in the ass, but since there are two of you, I could take one of you in my mouth."

"What do you say, Pee Wee?

"Well, she ain't my regular cup of tea, but I wouldn't want to appear inhospitable. Sure, she can blow me."

"I'll take her ass," said Larry and the three of them got nude, except Gunny who kept her bra on.

"Good move,' said Pee Wee, "That way I'll think you're a girl."

"But I am, except for this," and Guenny flicked her dick up.

"You are pretty well hung for a girl," said Pee Wee.

"Eight inches if you wanna measure."

"No, I'll take your word for it. How come lots of tranny's are so well hung?" said Pee.

I don't know, said Guenny, plumping her cock, "It must be God's way of making a joke."

erectus123
erectus123
476 Followers
12