Student Aid Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was also rough; he bit and sucked hard, practically taking my whole breast into his mouth. I screamed in pain and pleasure as he mauled my super sensitive nipples.

He was getting too rough, so I sat up, pulling a nipple out of his mouth with a pop. I was still riding that fat cock and was having trouble keeping focused on what was happening to my body. The sensations were just too much for me. I always lose perspective during good sex.

Baby, play with your titties for me, show me how you like it... twist those nipples of yours."

Geez, what is it with this guy and my breasts? They were now swollen and sore. I never had my breasts mauled like this.

I sat up a little straighter, bringing my hands to my breasts and began to gently knead them, squeezing and pulling on my nipples as he watched.

He was moaning with pleasure. He had his hands on my hips and was meeting the movement of my hips with hard thrusts of his own. I looked down at him, and his eyes were riveted on my breasts and what I was doing to them.

I placed my arms back behind me and leaned way back. I threw my head back and pushed my pussy on his cock. In this position, he could see his member sliding in and out of my tightly stretched pussy.

I was extremely flexible back then, and I wanted to really make a show of it. I laid all the way back, moving one hand down to my pussy and starting to gently rub my clitoris while moving slowly on his dick. I noticed a wall mirror next to the bed, and I could see that he had noticed it also. We were both catching glimpses of each other in the mirror.

He moaned, "Oh God," put his hands on my hips, and started to thrust so hard that he was bouncing me into the air. A few moments later, he stopped, supporting my hips hard, forcing me to stop moving as well. I could feel his cock pulsing at the opening of my pussy and knew he was extremely close to losing it.

The head of his cock was the only thing in me at the moment, so I could feel him swelling as he fought back his orgasm. I didn't want it to end either, so I didn't move a muscle as he struggled to control his twitching cock.

When he was finally back in control, I slowly leaned back again until I was lying back on his knees. I didn't move. I just squeezed his cock with my pussy, contracting and releasing at a slow, rhythmic pace. I started to play with one of my breasts and, with my other hand, rubbed small circles around my hard, sensitive clitoris. I'm certain he could see his cock deep in my pussy as I played with my clit.

I was moaning loudly now, totally excited. It really got me off thinking about him watching my pussy stretch as his cock moved in it.

I started to slide back and forth on him slowly. I'd move back until I could feel the head of his cock just ready to pop out and then just as slowly slide back onto him. It was an agony of pleasure. I was so ready to orgasm, but I was trying to draw out the moment.

I pulled back one time, and his cock popped out of my hungry pussy. I could feel his eyes feasting on my stretched open pussy before, with a slight movement of my hips, I engulfed his hard cock again.

My nipples were huge and swollen, and my pussy was starting to quiver as I continued playing with my clitoris. My clit was totally swollen, looking like a rosy pearl. On another stroke, I let his cock slide out of my pussy, gripping it and rubbing it over my engorged clit. It was driving me crazy. I slipped his cock back in and pushed myself onto him until he was submerged in my pussy once again.

Suddenly, he sat up and lifted me off of him. I felt so empty and moaned in disappointment. Swiftly, he jumped off the bed and pulled me to the edge of the bed, spreading my legs wide. He then just plunged his cock deep into me as I let out a deep gasp.

He was out of control, pumping away like a madman. I watched his soft belly jiggle as he fucked me. My orgasm had been building for so long that I couldn't stop it even if I wanted to. I was into it before I even realised I was there. I came hard, and he continued pumping away. Every contraction of my orgasm wetly clamped down on his hard, driving cock, and I was thrashing about and screaming out my pleasure as he continued to fuck my pussy. I felt like a prisoner pinned to that bed by his cock in my pussy and his weight. It felt wonderful.

Just when I thought my orgasm was over, I rolled into another one and he continued to pump. I couldn't believe his stamina. He must have taken Viagra to have that much stamina and staying power. Most younger guys would come when I did, and most of the time I'd be left wanting more. Not this time. This guy was an animal.

He bent down and snatched one of my nipples between his teeth and roughly pulled on it. I moaned in pain and pleasure. He twisted the other one around in his hand, pulling on the tender meat of my pale white breast. That set me over yet again, and finally, during this orgasm, he lost it too. I knew he was close when he let go of my nipples and started to pump away at my pussy even faster. I could barely speak in the state I was in, but I did manage to say.

"Don't... cum... inside of..."

Suddenly, I could feel the hot streams jetting deep into my pussy, and he continued thrusting away as he came, grunting his pleasure.

When he finally calmed down just a little bit, he pulled his penis out of my pussy and moved up to my head, sliding it into my willing, warm mouth. This time I slowly started to perform oral. He seemed to enjoy it, but I guess he was pretty much done. His cock kept semi-hard for a while as I played with his balls and tried every trick I knew, but he had shot a couple of good loads and as much as he wanted to, his body refused to give any more.

I pumped his shaft gently while wrapping my soft tongue around him, but after a couple of minutes, he pulled his soft cock out of my mouth and walked over to the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

I lay on the bed contemplating what had just transpired. I was rather proud of myself in that I had the courage to actually go through with this. Although Jim had given me an unexpectedly good fucking, I felt a tingle of arousal.

Through my half-closed eyes, I caught a glimpse of my used, red pussy in the mirror. Something clicked inside of me. I reached down and started playing with my clit again. I spread my lips open and slid two fingers into my stretched-out pussy while my thumb gently rubbed my still swollen clit. With my other hand, I rolled a nipple around just like Jim had done.

I heard the bathroom door open, but I ignored it. It only took a few minutes before I quietly came back again while watching myself in the mirror. I moved my hand and could see my pussy clenching tightly closed and then relaxing open as the contractions of the orgasm coursed through my body.

Jim was standing at the foot of the bed watching me and made a comment about me being such a nympho.

Just as I was regaining control, he walked over to me as I lay spread out before him. He rubbed and squeezed my breasts for a few moments while with his other hand he vigorously rubbed my pussy, sliding a couple of meaty fingers into me. He finger fucked my cum soaked pussy and I instantly had another orgasm. The thought of being purchased by a stranger for sex was too much. I was in a heightened state of arousal. I wanted more.

As I lay there recovering, he inserted his cum-soaked fingers into my mouth, and I licked and sucked them clean.

As we both lay there naked and resting, I wasn't sure what to do or what was expected of me next. I asked him if it was time for me to leave. He just smiled and asked if I wanted to spend the night. I wanted to, but I couldn't as I lived at home. I told him I could stay for another hour or so if he liked. He said he would love to spend more time with me. His thoughtful response was all I needed to hear. I told him I wasn't leaving until we had sex one more time. I wanted more of that chubby four-inch cock.

I snuggled in his arms as he continued to gently play with my breasts. He did love my breasts.

After about an hour or so, I detected some movement. I reached down and began playing with his limp cock. I have always had a thing for watching limp cocks come back to life, so I was eager to watch and help. I was more than happy to slowly suck him and give him a proper blow job.

Once he was good and hard, I told him to fuck me doggie style before I left. He obliged.

When it was time to leave, he pointed out the gift he left me on the dresser. I liked that he called it a gift and that he left it on the dresser as opposed to handing it to me. I discreetly collected the gift and placed it in my purse without even looking at it. I didn't want to look at it or count it until the next day. This way, it seemed less related to sex. Well, it did in my mind.

He was relatively generous with his gift, which surprised me. I have always had a low sense of self-worth and the idea that he thought I was worth so much was very good for my confidence.

Overall, he treated me well, and I enjoyed the evening. I could see how some women could fall into the habit of doing this sort of thing.

About a month later, I met Jim again.

Student Aid Part 2 will follow soon.

12