Student Bodies Ch. 04: House of Cards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you so much for doing all this marking, Sandra! Look what you managed in the past couple of hours. It is so satisfying to have you here. You'll never know how thrilled I am with you! A real treasure!"

Sandie couldn't know The Professor's real meaning; nor could she fathom how she had completed all the marking piled in front of her. Yes, those were her initials at the top of each cover page, and a look at her watch confirmed that she'd been working for almost two hours. This often seemed to happen. Time flew by when she was at The Professor's home. A short time later, Natalia gave Sandie the envelope and drove her home.

****

"What you need, Ben, is some good evidence that a crime has been committed. Don't go confronting Lazenby directly- though I'm sure you want to, based on everything that you've told me."

Ben was talking quietly with Frank Montague, the old detective with whom he had struck up a work-related friendship. He had the experience with the law to know what this young, worried man should do to satisfy his concerns.

"You need to gather some hard evidence- not a whole lot- but enough for us to seek a court order to enter and search the home thoroughly. We need a search warrant, but only a judge can authorize it. The hard part is to get some decent evidence, either incriminating material or reliable information, to convince a judge to sign it."

"I don't see how I could get inside to find evidence."

"Maybe someone on the inside can get it for you? If that's not possible, you might be able to 'wire' someone who goes inside."

"Wire? Is that a recording device?"

"Right. Nowadays, a tiny voice-activated audio unit. Any chance of doing that?"

"My friend Marty used to go every Friday afternoon, but since I talked about my suspicions, he's refusing to go. Missed this past Friday for the first time."

"Hmmm.... Does anybody else go in and out of the place? Workers, delivery... people like that?"

"Well.... Yes, they have a maid whom I met at their last party. An older lady. Mary...Maria?"

"Try her. See if she has noticed anything odd and maybe she'll help? Marty, with audio is possible too."

"So, how do I make contact with the maid, privately or in my uniform?"

"Do plenty of surveillance around their house, especially at the beginning or the end of a working day. If you see her, question her in uniform. She'll probably co-operate that way. Ask about suspicious activity of any kind, like patterns of coming and going she sees with her employers. She's there a lot. Maybe she sees a lot too?"

"Should we send Marty in there with a recording device as well?"

"It would speed things up, that's for sure. We could get a warrant easily if anything incriminating is recorded. I'm sure that you won't rest as long as your wife insists on going back."

"Definitely! I'll talk to him about going in with it on Friday. Meanwhile, I'll stay home Wednesday afternoon if that's what it takes to keep my stubborn wife away!"

"Good. I'll get the device and you get a pair of his trousers. It'll be sewn in so that it comes back out with him. Let me know if he agrees."

Would Marty agree to do it when he knew that The Professor would hypnotize him? After that, she and probably her friend June, would have sex with him. Ben had to convince his friend to take one (or two) for the team. On Sunday, he dropped over to Marty's place to talk to him.

"Marty, I'm sure that both Lazenby's are at her, but she just won't listen to me. We have to bring them down to put an end to this."

"WE! What part do you think I'm going to play in this? I'm staying away."

"I need a search warrant to bust them, and I can't get it without some solid evidence. Not healed scratches on your back. Not Sandie talking in her sleep. Not time that seems lost over there. Real evidence. Without it- no warrant to enter the house."

"What's that got to do with me?"

"The cops want you to go for your usual Friday afternoon visit with The Professor..... Hear me out.... They'll sew a little recorder into your jeans, and it will pick up everything said. That will seal the deal."

"Yeah sure, but meantime I'll be fucking Lazenby...."

"And probably Mrs. Hendricks too. But you can blow the lid off this whole scheme they're running. You'll come out with what we need to bring them all down."

"Sorry Ben. I will not go over there with those two. I begged off last week and I will this week too. The cops will have to find some other way to get their warrant. I won't fuck them again!"

That was going to make things more difficult. When Ben cooled down later, he realized that it wasn't something he'd want to do either. Those women were about his mother's age and that made having sex with them seem pretty distasteful. Maybe Marty was thinking the same thing. He'd let Frank know that a device was off the table.

****

The next day, Ben was parked around the corner, watching the Lazenby house. It was about noon when he spotted an older woman walking down the driveway from the side of the house. He saw her turn to follow the sidewalk in the direction of a small commercial area a block away. When she was far enough away from the house, Ben pulled up alongside and beckoned her to the cruiser. He showed her his badge and asked her to come inside. She was clearly nervous and upset.

"What's the matter? Did I do something wrong, officer?"

Ben confirmed that she was Maria, the Lazenby's maid for the past several years. She kept the place clean and prepared their supper before leaving for the day. She also helped them prepare for the big parties which they hosted about four times a year.

"Have you noticed anything different there this school year, Maria?"

"No.... Well.... They did change my time off. Now I go home at noon Wednesdays and Fridays."

Ben found that interesting because he knew that his wife used to visit their house Wednesday afternoons and Martin was always scheduled for Fridays. He could see that The Professor would have the place all to herself with Maria gone.

"So, do you have fewer hours now or do you work another day?"

"I come in on Saturday and work until mid-afternoon, changing beds and doing all the laundry."

Ben had a thought. Maybe something about the beds? After all, that would probably be where any sex took place. And Suzie had mentioned laying in a soft bed when The Professor took her on that first house tour during the party six or seven weeks ago.

"Tell me about the beds, Maria. Anything unusual since the school year started? Anything at all?"

"OK. His hardly needs to be changed, but hers is always a mess. They have two separate suites and another bedroom in the middle that some weeks hasn't even been used."

"How is hers a mess?"

"The sheets have been pulled out from beneath the mattress. Completely rumpled like she was wrestling in there. Maybe she's a restless sleeper? I make the beds up every day. Mid-week I practically need to start right from scratch."

Then she hesitated as if there was more to say. Ben was beginning to think that he might be on to something here, so he asked more questions.

"Anything else about her messy bed? Anything at all?"

"Well.... The sheets are covered with a lot of hair, different colours."

"What colours, Maria?"

Now Ben was on to something.

"Her long black hair, of course, but on Saturday morning, when I change the sheets, I see long blonde hair, and shiny dark-brown too. I sometimes wonder who else has been in there. Lovers maybe? But I don't say anything."

Ben knew this was very important information. It seemed like Sandie, and probably Marty would account for the blonde and dark-brown hair. Maybe he could use it to help get that search warrant? He had an idea.

"We think there is something suspicious going on. The hair might be from the suspects," he lied. "Will you help me? Good. When you change her bed on Saturday, just fold up her sheets. Don't shake them or clean them. Fold the ends in so nothing falls out. I want you to bring them to me when you leave on Saturday. Hide them in a bag so nobody sees. Use other sheets like them when you make up the bed. Understand?"

"Yes. Seems strange to me, though. Dirty sheets?"

"You mustn't tell anyone. No-one at all. This is an important investigation, maybe a crime."

"Alright. Where will I meet you, officer?"

"Right here, about this time. Walk out just like you did today and I'll pull up here beside you so you can hand me the bag. Understand? Remember, don't shake out the sheets. Fold them in to save all the hair."

"Yes. I'll help you catch the criminals."

Little did she know that the criminals were her employers.

****

Old Lazenby was at work in his departmental office, at the moment calculating the flow of donor support into the coffers of the Psychology Department. He kept a very close watch on this money movement because over the years he'd identified little ways to use the funds to generate side income for himself. Even The Professor was unaware of his tricks which scammed thousands of dollars for his fine wine and cigars.

Some trusting donors made their cheques out in his name, promised that it would go into the Psychology Department coffers very soon. Lazenby delayed until late in the year before getting this money to Finance. Donors would get their tax receipt for the current year; in the meantime, Old Lazenby had a significant sum to invest for several months in conservative, high-dividend stocks.

His personal cellphone rang. It was J.C. Hendricks.

"Hold on, J.C. while I close the door.... OK, how are you today?"

"Annoyed, Lazenby. Annoyed. You know what I want, and I don't see anything happening. What's the Hell is going on?"

"Like I told you, J.C., it's in the works. Natalia is making sure that both can be under at the same time. She's trying a simple new technique and she said it worked perfectly with the girl. He's coming Friday and she'll try it with him. That should do complete the run-up to a show."

"A week Friday night, Lazenby. I want this to happen a week Friday night. No more delays."

"If he goes under as easily as she did, I assure you it will happen."

"Seven o'clock, a week from Friday, unless I hear otherwise. Any longer and I pull our sponsorship."

"We're doing our best. But we can't try this until we're sure. I don't have to remind you of the possible consequences of rushing into it. J.C., lately I have been having some misgivings about this whole business."

"And I just reminded you of the possible consequences of dragging your ass any longer, Lazenby. A week Friday at 7:00. We'll both be there for an exciting evening. Got it?"

"We understand each other. I can finalize with you only after she tries him out, not before," Old Lazenby said firmly, adding, "We must always be cautious with this."

****

The Professor flagged Marty down when she saw him in the department about mid-week. She had something important to tell him. She closed the door as he sat down.

"How's the research coming along? That Neuro-Linguistic Programming material sounded very promising for a Mind Control thesis, and I'd like to get a better sense of where you think it might lead."

"It's looking good, Professor. I think that I'm on to something here. And I see great possibilities in it for setting up experimental and control groups."

"Excellent! Please get your thoughts organized for us to discuss it further at my home office Friday afternoon, Martin."

"I won't be able to make it. Busy with some other things," he lied evasively.

Marty was determined not to visit the Lazenby home again, now that he had a pretty clear idea about her hypnosis and its aftermath. The Professor stared at him for a little while, thinking about how she could apply some force. Both she and June were so looking forward to more of this muscular young man. She spoke firmly, persuasively.

"But you must come on Friday at 2:00, Martin. The Hendricks are eager to hear about your progress and he has made himself available. Mr. Hendricks is an important donor and I don't want to disappoint him."

"And what if I say no?" Martin retorted coolly.

"There are twenty thousand reasons why you can't say no, Martin. You signed an agreement that you would make yourself available from time-to-time to meet with your bursary sponsors, the Hendricks. I strongly advise you to change your plans."

He thought for a minute, running it through his mind. He did not want to be hypnotized and have sex with those two women. However, with Mr. Hendricks present, that would be very unlikely to happen. And there was that fat bursary to consider.

"OK. I'll do it," he sighed. "How long should I plan for?"

"Take them through your whole process of narrowing down your choice. In a nutshell, what we've talked about on Friday afternoons. Then expand on your current interest. They'll probably have questions., then we'll end up with more refreshments. Altogether, figure two hours at the outside. It will be a fun afternoon."

That is exactly what Martin did NOT want it to become!

However, now that he was going to the Lazenby's on Friday, he phoned Ben to tell him that he would take in a recording device after all. Ben was elated because he wasn't sure if the hair on The Professor's sheets would be enough evidence to demonstrate to a judge that a crime had been committed. By Thursday evening, an unmarked car delivered Marty's trousers, the tiny audio device neatly sewn into the bottom of a front pocket.

****

Marty sat in The Professor's library with his notes on his lap, ready to talk about his thesis research. Natalia sat close to him and Mrs. Hendricks across. She kept looking at her phone, checking the time and watching for text messages. It was false, pretending that J.C. Hendrick's was running late, when he wasn't coming in the first place. It was the devious method The Professor had used to force Martin to come for his Friday afternoon visit.

"Ah, he just texted me," June pretended, looking at her phone. "'Running late. Start without me. I'll catch up." I think that we should just go ahead now, rather than waiting. I'm eager to hear about your research on Mind Control, Martin. A fascinating topic!"

"I agree," said the Professor. "And if he doesn't make it, he can hear the next presentation as things move along. Go ahead, Martin."

For the next twenty minutes, Martin outlined his initial investigation to narrow the topic of Mind Control to a manageable size. He detailed the topical areas he had researched and ruled out: military applications such as torture and water-boarding, and hypnosis. He noticed June Hendricks look at the Professor when he mentioned hypnosis, and he knew why. Finally, Martin spoke of his initial interest in drugs which could exert powerful effects on the mind.

At this point, Mr. Hendricks still had not arrived. The Professor called for a refreshment break and thanked Martin for his presentation. She suggested that he save the other half of it for a future progress report when Mr. Hendricks could make it, perhaps next Friday evening.

Suddenly, Natalia brought her hand to her head and leaned toward Martin, claiming that something had just gone into her eye.

A minute later, Martin had been hypnotized, every bit as quickly and easily as Sandra had been using the same technique. She led Martin through her office and into her bedroom with June a few steps behind. The perfect host, she told her friend that she could go first. As always, Natalia would have the door ajar in case there was some problem.

June had worn a very sheer negligee beneath her street clothes, one that revealed far more of her private flesh than it hid. It didn't take long for Mrs. Hendricks to get her mouth around Martin's thick cock while ordering him to play with her nipples. She was burning with lust for this strong young man's sexual attentions again, so occupied with Martin that she scarcely noticed Natalia's weight on the bed behind her.

The Professor wore a short, black bustier with half cups which pushed up and displayed her tits right to the nipples. A tiny black thong completed the ensemble. June had her back to her host, leaning over Martin's cock, so Natalia slid her hand beneath the woman until her fingers reached June's exposed pussy. She just continued blowing her young man. Thus encouraged, the Professor slipped her fingers inside, searching for the sensitive little bud. June eased her legs farther apart, welcoming further exploration.

All three were highly stimulated- the devil's cauldron, with carnal desires bubbling over. As Natalia vigorously rolled her sticky fingers across June's engorged clitoris, the woman sucked Martin's swollen member deeper into her mouth. He continued pulling at her big nipples, as June writhed with pleasure from her host's practiced fingers. Soon June was nearing her peak, twitching and moaning around the big cock almost in her throat.

June and Martin orgasmed at about the same time, both quite intensely, bodies jerking and heaving with the release of pent-up tension. June's cries of delight were almost choked out by the thick torrent of sperm which her young man jerked into her mouth. He filled her up and it spilled from the corners! Both were gasping for air while the Professor looked on. Now it was her turn.

"Martin.... You must love me now.... Use your mouth," and she stretched out before him, pointing to her freshly trimmed pussy.

He knew what to do. As June got up to dress herself, then straighten up in the bathroom, Martin skillfully gave oral to Natalia as she had taught him. She had carefully layered trigger phrases and corresponding sexual behaviour deep into Martin's subconscious mind to make him her personal sex machine. Licking, kissing, and finally deep sucking had The Professor up to the top and back again by the time June was ready to slip out for the day.

"Leave the envelopes in the drawer, June. And tell J.C. to put next Friday at 7:00 on his entertainment calendar, a sex show here with the two of them that he'll never forget!"

The little audio device sewn into Marty's trousers caught it all.

****

On Saturday afternoon Ben rushed into Frank Montague's office with a plastic shopping bag in his hand. Inside were the sheets from Natalia Lazenby's bed. He figured that some of Marty's brown hair would be there, mixed with The Professor's. What he didn't expect were long blonde hairs from his wife, because to his knowledge, she was following his advice and staying away.

"What's in the bag, Ben?"

"The Lazenbys' maid told me that when she changes the bed Saturday mornings, the woman's sheets have lots of hair in them. Different colours of hair. She brought me the sheets today."

"Excellent! Some evidence for Forensics. Mind if I take a little peak?"

Frank carefully opened the top of the bag and gingerly turned one fold open. They didn't have to look very hard to see long black hairs. And there were some long blonde ones too.

"Damn. Sandie was over there this week! I told her to stay away. Any white ones? I hope that old bastard Lazenby wasn't at her again. I swear, I'll kill..."

"Ben, you probably won't have to. If they're sexually using your wife and your friend, this is solid evidence toward a long spell in prison. I'll get it to the lab right away."

"Anything yet about the audio device that Marty wore in yesterday?"

"It's being picked up right about now. Can't wait to hear it! A sure thing for that warrant, I hope."

****

Sandie had to cancel her Wednesday visit to the Lazenby residence. She really wasn't feeling very well and came by The Professor's office Tuesday morning to explain herself. Her mentor frowned, then passed along a small pile of tests and the matching Answer Sheet. She was thinking.

"Why don't you come over on Friday evening at 7:00 instead, Sandra? I'm having Mr. and Mrs. Hendricks in for the evening and I'd like to have you talk to them about your Multiple Personality research. June studied Psychology and I know she'd be very interested. I'm inviting Martin to outline his thesis work too."